It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by furrensic
Today 05:48 PM

Old December 13th, 2018, 09:45 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Bellkit sighed. "It's too bad you don't want to race. Does anyone else want to? Eaglekit, Thunderkit?" She sat back down, her mood quenched because Skykit didn't want to join in. Padding over to her sister, worrying something was wrong, she whispered. "Hey, is anything wrong? You normally love to play. And we will be going outside for fresh air at the same time." Worry pulsing off her pelt in waves, she waited for her blind siblings response.

@Lilyfur2 @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas @Snow Blade
"Will you make sure I don't run into anything?" she said as she turned her head to her sisters voice. @Flippaw @Merry Blissmas @Snow Blade @Lilyfur2

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; December 13th, 2018 at 11:02 AM.
Old December 13th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
"Will you make sure I don't run into anything?" she said as she turned her head to her sisters voice. @Flippaw @Merry Blissmas @Snow Blade @Lilyfur2
"Of course I wouldn't let you run into anything." She mewed, purring. "I am a loyal sister. I would be loyal and brave towards you no matter what."
Sitting down, she started licking her paws. Turning to Snowkit, she began to speak. "Hey, Snowkit, are we gonna do that race soon?"

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; December 13th, 2018 at 11:29 AM.
Old December 13th, 2018, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
"Of course I wouldn't let you run into anything." She mewed, purring. "I am a loyal sister. I would be loyal and brave towards you no matter what."
Sitting down, she started licking her paws. Turning to Snowkit, she began to speak. "Hey, Snowkit, are we gonna do that race soon?"
Skykit got up "YES I'LL DO THE RACE!!" she yelled happily as she got up she started walking then she fell over something. "Ow." She said wit a little bit of laughter in her voice. @Lilyfur2 @Flippaw @Merry Blissmas @Snow Blade

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; December 13th, 2018 at 02:44 PM.
Old December 13th, 2018, 05:50 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Skykit got up "YES I'LL DO THE RACE!!" she yelled happily as she got up she started walking then she fell over something. "Ow." She said wit a little bit of laughter in her voice. @Lilyfur2 @Flippaw @Merry Blissmas @Snow Blade
"Yes! Lets!!" Eaglekit smiles a full smile. " Yay! When should we start? " He noticed Skykit fall. "Are you okay?" He asked.
@Flippaw @Merry Blissmas @Snow Blade @Christmas Snowfall

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 13th, 2018 at 05:54 PM.
Old December 13th, 2018, 11:03 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"Yes! Lets!!" Eaglekit smiles a full smile. " Yay! When should we start? " He noticed Skykit fall. "Are you okay?" He asked.
@Flippaw @Merry Blissmas @Snow Blade @Christmas Snowfall
As Skykit fell he hurried across and laughed. "Skykit are you alright?" He tried to nudge her to her paws, trying to keep himself from falling.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old December 14th, 2018, 06:17 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

As Skykit fell he hurried across and laughed. "Skykit are you alright?" He tried to nudge her to her paws, trying to keep himself from falling.
Eaglekit smiles as he saw the two siblings helping eachother. "Here! I'll help too!" Eaglekit ran over to help Skykit with Snowkit.

@Snow Blade @Flipped @Merry Blissmas @Christmas Snowfall

Old December 14th, 2018, 06:33 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglekit smiles as he saw the two siblings helping eachother. "Here! I'll help too!" Eaglekit ran over to help Skykit with Snowkit.

@Snow Blade @Flippaw @Merry Blissmas @Christmas Snowfall
Skykit slowly got up as her two sister helped her. "Thank you and yes I am ok." She said
@Snow Blade @Flippaw @Merry Blissmas @Lilyfur2

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; December 14th, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Old December 14th, 2018, 07:55 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Skykit slowly got up as her two sister helped her. "Thank you and yes I am ok." She said
(Snowkit is a tom lol)
(This will be a little long XD)

Snowkit sneezed as some fur from his sister went up his nose. "Achoo!" Rubbing his nose, he licked his blind sister's ears to comfort her then guided her towards their makeshift starting line made of twigs. "Eaglekit! Hurry up you mousebrain!" He turned and noticed that Thunderkit seemed to be staring into the distance. "Whats wrong Thunderkit? Don't you wanna play?" There was a slight worried tone in his mew, as he was almost always protective of his siblings. He being the oldest, he never wanted to disappoint his mother, and always proudly watched over his kin as if he was the the leader of a clan. Snowclan, the clan of Bravery and Security! He loved the ring to it, but turned his attention back to the race. "If Thunderkit won't stop being a slow slug, could we start now?"

I Have a little plot for my little Snow >

Snowkit and his littermates compete with eachother in a race. As they take off [Eaglekit?] Adruptly slows down agead of him, causing Snowkit to tumble, unable to stop in time. As he tumbles, a twig (or a rock..twig is logical) catches in his eye, scratching it. Their mother doesnt want the medicine cat to know about this, so she keeps quiet, hoping some water would keep the infection away. With no effect, his eye seems to become blurry. Gradually, Snowkit begins to realise no one seems to want to play with him. One day [Bellkit?] finally breaks the news of snowkits eye looking weird. Bellkit? Being frightened backs away from the den then runs out to her littermates.
~ RANDOM RP OR TIME SKIP :3 ~
Snowpaw (bla bal bla.. you get the point. His eye wasnt treated, so ge became blind and stuff like that. But this also links the end plot together! Out of anger, Snowpaw will begin to kill the cats that seem to always worry for him, making him more depressed and angry with himself. (Dunno about this part, kinda searched it up lol) after this he realises he's a sadist, but pretends to not care. His littetmates had eventually returned to him, but miss the way he was before. , ( THIS PART DEPENDS) one of his littermates have the courage to come and talk to him by the river way from camp, to try and calm him down. Recognising the savage look in his eyes, [littermate] realises that that was a bad idea. Before [littermate] can run, Snow(wariorname) attacks/kills them. Snow-- realises what a terrible thing he has done. His kin was spying on him and [deadlittermate] the whole time, but stay quiet, Shocked about [DL]s death.
Snow sits by the cliff. Tears in his eyes, he turns and tells [Thunder--] (or the second oldest) that he knows they are all in there.
He tells them how much he loves them, and is deeply sorry for what pain he had brought down on the clan. He tells Eagle-- that it was not his fault, smiles then leaps, knowing it would be inpossible to land unhurt.

(Oh i just love death plots >: 3 )

@Christmas Snowfall @Flippaw @Lilyfur2 @Merry Blissmas

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; December 14th, 2018 at 07:57 AM.
Old December 14th, 2018, 10:31 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:

(Snowkit is a tom lol)
(This will be a little long XD)

Snowkit sneezed as some fur from his sister went up his nose. "Achoo!" Rubbing his nose, he licked his blind sister's ears to comfort her then guided her towards their makeshift starting line made of twigs. "Eaglekit! Hurry up you mousebrain!" He turned and noticed that Thunderkit seemed to be staring into the distance. "Whats wrong Thunderkit? Don't you wanna play?" There was a slight worried tone in his mew, as he was almost always protective of his siblings. He being the oldest, he never wanted to disappoint his mother, and always proudly watched over his kin as if he was the the leader of a clan. Snowclan, the clan of Bravery and Security! He loved the ring to it, but turned his attention back to the race. "If Thunderkit won't stop being a slow slug, could we start now?"

I Have a little plot for my little Snow >

Snowkit and his littermates compete with eachother in a race. As they take off [Eaglekit?] Adruptly slows down agead of him, causing Snowkit to tumble, unable to stop in time. As he tumbles, a twig (or a rock..twig is logical) catches in his eye, scratching it. Their mother doesnt want the medicine cat to know about this, so she keeps quiet, hoping some water would keep the infection away. With no effect, his eye seems to become blurry. Gradually, Snowkit begins to realise no one seems to want to play with him. One day [Bellkit?] finally breaks the news of snowkits eye looking weird. Bellkit? Being frightened backs away from the den then runs out to her littermates.
~ RANDOM RP OR TIME SKIP :3 ~
Snowpaw (bla bal bla.. you get the point. His eye wasnt treated, so ge became blind and stuff like that. But this also links the end plot together! Out of anger, Snowpaw will begin to kill the cats that seem to always worry for him, making him more depressed and angry with himself. (Dunno about this part, kinda searched it up lol) after this he realises he's a sadist, but pretends to not care. His littetmates had eventually returned to him, but miss the way he was before. , ( THIS PART DEPENDS) one of his littermates have the courage to come and talk to him by the river way from camp, to try and calm him down. Recognising the savage look in his eyes, [littermate] realises that that was a bad idea. Before [littermate] can run, Snow(wariorname) attacks/kills them. Snow-- realises what a terrible thing he has done. His kin was spying on him and [deadlittermate] the whole time, but stay quiet, Shocked about [DL]s death.
Snow sits by the cliff. Tears in his eyes, he turns and tells [Thunder--] (or the second oldest) that he knows they are all in there.
He tells them how much he loves them, and is deeply sorry for what pain he had brought down on the clan. He tells Eagle-- that it was not his fault, smiles then leaps, knowing it would be inpossible to land unhurt.

(Oh i just love death plots >: 3 )

@Christmas Snowfall @Flippaw @Lilyfur2 @Merry Blissmas
@Christmas Snowfall @Lilyfur2 @Merry Blissmas @Snow Blade

Bellkit scampered over to Snowkit, Eaglekit, and Skykit. Leaning over to Snow's ear, she whispers, whiskers twitching. "I don't know. Thunderkit is just,being a slow-slug right now." She gazed over to Thunderkit and shrugged. If he didn't want to play, so be it. Then, she began to hop up and down. "So, when is the race starting?"

(and yes, Bellkit can be the one to relay the information to snow, BUT I don't want her to die.)

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; December 14th, 2018 at 10:32 AM.
Old December 14th, 2018, 03:01 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
(I like the plot Snow, I don't want to die though either!)

Eaglekit raced over to the others. He didn't want to be a slow slug! "Good to see you're okay Skykit!" Eaglekit smiled. He wondered when they could start the race. " should we start the race? " he asked. He looked at Bellkit and the others. "We could start now!"

@Flippaw @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas @Snow Blade

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 14th, 2018 at 03:06 PM.