@Christmas Snowfall (Cloudheart)
@Branch of Life (Milkywillow)
@snowfall (Turtlebright)

Riverclan Patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
@Gem the Christmas Pickle (Echopool)

Fennelheart could not believe the fight broke out she wanted peace nothing more. She knew she couldn’t just stand by and let the fight happen so she bit her lip and glared at the four Riverclan cats before attacking the closest one to her.
Skyclan Patrol
@Christmas Snowfall (Cloudheart)
@Branch of Life (Milkywillow)
@snowfall (Turtlebright)

Riverclan Patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
@Gem the Christmas Pickle (Echopool)
Cloudheart saw a riverclan cat standing there and she lunged at them with blood pounding in her ears as she did.((sorry if the fight didn't start I can change this))

Old December 14th, 2018, 06:25 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

She nodded as he explained that they had some difficulty but were doing well. The warrior was glad that her clan-mates were able to adjust to these troubling times. She knew that they all yearned to return to their old camp, but she hoped that they hung in there. No one was sure how long they would be forced to live out here, everybody wishing for this to be all over. Mistfall knew that this wasn't over and it wouldn't end soundly, no matter what happened. Her mind briefly wondered to the time when Riverclan had to live with Shadowclan moons ago due to the flood. It was so strange. Shadowclan had taken Riverclan in at that time, and now they helped drive Riverclan out of their own territory. The relationships between the clans were so fragile and easily switched from ally to rival. It was annoying.

The molly was brought out of these thoughts as Firehawk brought up her daughter. "Ashpaw seems to be doing fine. I just feel bad for her. She had joined the clan not long before all of this happened and I worry that it may be too much for her. She probably didn't expect these kinds of things when she first joined. I want to protect her from this kind of troubles.... But she's so strong for staying loyal to Riverclan through all of this," pride warmed her heart and tone as she said the last bit. Mistfall wished that she spent more time with Ashpaw, but she wasn't exactly sure how to be a good parents. Perhaps she had rushed into things when she adopted the helpless kit moons ago. She had adopted another kit - Yukon - right after she had become the age of a warrior though she had lived as a rogue during the last bits of her apprenticeship to a few moons after she was old enough to be a warrior. She was so impulsive then, becoming mates with her best friend at the time and adopting a kit together despite being way too young to be able to take on that responsibility. Not Yukon hates her and the two haven't spoken in so long, neither of them knew what happened to the other. Mistfall feared the thought that Ashpaw might grow to dislike her and they would become estranged as well.

Ears flattened in embarrassment as her stomach gave off a sudden and angry growl. Pale blue gaze slid around the area again, this time scanning for signs of food. She didn't remember the last time she ate. Did I eat yesterday? She had been so stressed over Riverclan's move and joining the peacemakers against Fallenstar in secret to really keep track of when she ate. Flicking her tail she turned back to the orange and white tom. "Maybe we should hunt? Bring a few fresh-kills back to camp for the clan?" Firehawk seemed convinced that nothing was out of the ordinary here so it should be fine to switch to hunting, right? The clan wasn't doing too well with prey as of late. Putting aside the fact that prey was getting more and more scarce as the season grew colder, they did not have the river that they did back in their true territory. Few of their clan-mates knew how to hunt land-prey since they were use to hunting fish in the river so there was never a need for them to learn how to hunt things like birds, mice and moles. Mistfall had heard that Firehawk use to be a loner prior to living in Riverclan and believed that that might mean that he can hunt land-prey. She, too, had learned how to in the moons that she lived as a rogue, though it was far from impressive and only knew enough to keep from starving.

Firehawk nodded, ears twitching as he tasted the air. "Sounds like a plan. We may want to move away from the border, we're already intruding on their land enough. I can't imagine Grousestar being happy with an accidental border crossing if we chased something over it."

Besides, he couldn't detect anything recent. "We can try further into the territory? If it doesn't work out, there's no harm in seeing if we can find anything beyond Clan territory. There's plenty of uninhabited territory at our disposal." The area around Seastones would likely be the best. Clan activity would keep outsiders at bay, while the lack of hunting wouldn't have negatively impacted the population of prey. Checking it out while they were on the hunt for food seemed logical to him. "If you're alright with that," he continued. "I know it might be odd to think about going past the boundaries, but it wouldn't effect the other Clans, and it might be the difference between coming back with prey or not."
Old December 28th, 2018, 02:18 PM

My Mood: Bored

Ghostpaw looked across the border, not seeing any cats. He did not smell any Skyclan cats that had crossed over either. The apprentice dug his claws into the ground at the thought of the other clans. He had hoped a Skyclan cat would have been here so he could see if his training was working, but it looked like they were staying on their side.
Ghostpaw walked along the border, checking for the scent of a Skyclan cat. The ginger and white apprentice was trying to ignore the fact that his sister was with him. it had not been his choice to get paired with her on this small patrol, but another warrior's. Because of recent events, he hated Pikepaw almost as much as he hated the other clans, if not more. The Tom hoped to get this patrol over as quickly as possible with little or no conversation with her. He had barely looked at her sense the patrol started,and Ghostpaw hoped to keep it that way.

@*Christmas Carrot*

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 28th, 2018, 02:49 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ghostpaw looked across the border, not seeing any cats. He did not smell any Skyclan cats that had crossed over either. The apprentice dug his claws into the ground at the thought of the other clans. He had hoped a Skyclan cat would have been here so he could see if his training was working, but it looked like they were staying on their side.
Ghostpaw walked along the border, checking for the scent of a Skyclan cat. The ginger and white apprentice was trying to ignore the fact that his sister was with him. it had not been his choice to get paired with her on this small patrol, but another warrior's. Because of recent events, he hated Pikepaw almost as much as he hated the other clans, if not more. The Tom hoped to get this patrol over as quickly as possible with little or no conversation with her. He had barely looked at her sense the patrol started,and Ghostpaw hoped to keep it that way.

@*Christmas Carrot*
Pikepaw looked the other way as the patrol moved on. She didn't want to even glance at her brother knowing that he'd probably hiss at her for doing so. She guessed that the other warrior who had paired them together probably wanted them to bond.Like that would ever happen She thought to herself. She finally looked over at Ghostpaw. She really wanted to say something to him so she decided to try. "So, Ghostpaw...Uh, can we just talk a bit?" Pikepaw asked. She wanted to strike up a conversation just so it didn't seem too awkward and so maybe the patrol would be over quicker. The she-cat padded on she felt nervous but somewhat exited. She wanted to get the patrol over with and she wanted to know how her brother would act because she said nine words. Ever since the battle, she decided to isolate herself from everyone else she wasn't open to friends at the moment. All the she-cat wanted was her mind to be put back together after it was broken.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old December 28th, 2018, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Christmas Carrot* View Post
Pikepaw looked the other way as the patrol moved on. She didn't want to even glance at her brother knowing that he'd probably hiss at her for doing so. She guessed that the other warrior who had paired them together probably wanted them to bond.Like that would ever happen She thought to herself. She finally looked over at Ghostpaw. She really wanted to say something to him so she decided to try. "So, Ghostpaw...Uh, can we just talk a bit?" Pikepaw asked. She wanted to strike up a conversation just so it didn't seem too awkward and so maybe the patrol would be over quicker. The she-cat padded on she felt nervous but somewhat exited. She wanted to get the patrol over with and she wanted to know how her brother would act because she said nine words. Ever since the battle, she decided to isolate herself from everyone else she wasn't open to friends at the moment. All the she-cat wanted was her mind to be put back together after it was broken.
Ghostpaw silently cursed starclan, but he tried to hide his anger. The only sign that showed he was angry was the flicking of his tail tip as he responded, ¨Why would we need to talk?¨ He asked her, keeping his eyes on the path ahead of him. He tried to think of things to distract him, not wanting to think about Pikepaw. He tried to think about when his next training session with Willowglow, but he just couldn't focus on it. He studied the ground as he walked, sniffing every now and then for the smell of Skyclan cats. Still nothing. He kept walking ahead, not caring if Pikepaw kept following or not. After everything she had done,she expected him to talk to her as if nothing had happened. She was a complete mouse brain to think that,

Old December 28th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
Ghostpaw silently cursed starclan, but he tried to hide his anger. The only sign that showed he was angry was the flicking of his tail tip as he responded, ¨Why would we need to talk?¨ He asked her, keeping his eyes on the path ahead of him. He tried to think of things to distract him, not wanting to think about Pikepaw. He tried to think about when his next training session with Willowglow, but he just couldn't focus on it. He studied the ground as he walked, sniffing every now and then for the smell of Skyclan cats. Still nothing. He kept walking ahead, not caring if Pikepaw kept following or not. After everything she had done,she expected him to talk to her as if nothing had happened. She was a complete mouse brain to think that,
Pikepaw heard him and her ears went down. "Well we had that fight and all. I've just become isolated because of that and I want to get out of it, but your the one who put me in the hole and I want to find a way out." She mewed "And I know your mad at me, but really I'm not responsible for Grovepaw's death you are so just face it...it was your fault" She took a breath before she continued. "So just stop being a pouting baby your an apprentice like me maybe grow up for a change? Or wait you can't because you just wanna sulk in your guilt and anger isn't that right?" Pikepaw stuck out her tongue. "I'm not sure if you could make a comeback to that when it's all true" She smiled at her own intelligence.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old December 28th, 2018, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Pikepaw heard him and her ears went down. "Well we had that fight and all. I've just become isolated because of that and I want to get out of it, but your the one who put me in the hole and I want to find a way out." She mewed "And I know your mad at me, but really I'm not responsible for Grovepaw's death you are so just face it...it was your fault" She took a breath before she continued. "So just stop being a pouting baby your an apprentice like me maybe grow up for a change? Or wait you can't because you just wanna sulk in your guilt and anger isn't that right?" Pikepaw stuck out her tongue. "I'm not sure if you could make a comeback to that when it's all true" She smiled at her own intelligence.
(oh snap)
Ghostpaw turned around, facing Pikepaw. His fur along his spine was standing up, but instead of hissing, he responded to her comment in a calm voice.¨You may be an apprentice, but you don't really act like one.¨ Ghostpaw to;d her.¨Apprentices are supposed to fight for their clan. I did not see you doing that at the battle. Me and Grovepaw are apprentices. You may have the rank, but you behave more like a kittypet.¨ Ghostpaw told his sister. He did not wait to see her reaction, but went back to walking along the borders. ´Its not my fault she is isolating herself. That's her own choice. All she has to do is admit his death was her fault.´ Ghostpaw thought.

Old December 28th, 2018, 03:47 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
(oh snap)
Ghostpaw turned around, facing Pikepaw. His fur along his spine was standing up, but instead of hissing, he responded to her comment in a calm voice.¨You may be an apprentice, but you don't really act like one.¨ Ghostpaw to;d her.¨Apprentices are supposed to fight for their clan. I did not see you doing that at the battle. Me and Grovepaw are apprentices. You may have the rank, but you behave more like a kittypet.¨ Ghostpaw told his sister. He did not wait to see her reaction, but went back to walking along the borders. ´Its not my fault she is isolating herself. That's her own choice. All she has to do is admit his death was her fault.´ Ghostpaw thought.
Pikepaw's back arched up. "Well I'm sorry I really don't have a mentor!" She hissed "Were not all like you. Given a mentor right off the bat. You're lucky that I even want to try to speak to you! I mean who wants to speak to you? Nobody because you're selfish! You are!" She stomped her paw angrily on the ground and stopped walking altogether. "And you know what I'm going to say it again Grovepaw's death was your fault all your fault, not mine I had no part in it because I wasn't there! Don't you get it? I wasn't there" She spat. Pikepaw sat down calming herself as anxiety clawed at her.

Credit-Tenor
Old December 28th, 2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Pikepaw's back arched up. "Well I'm sorry I really don't have a mentor!" She hissed "Were not all like you. Given a mentor right off the bat. You're lucky that I even want to try to speak to you! I mean who wants to speak to you? Nobody because you're selfish! You are!" She stomped her paw angrily on the ground and stopped walking altogether. "And you know what I'm going to say it again Grovepaw's death was your fault all your fault, not mine I had no part in it because I wasn't there! Don't you get it? I wasn't there" She spat. Pikepaw sat down calming herself as anxiety clawed at her.
¨Tha'ts the exact reason it's your fault!You wasn't there to protect him!¨ Ghostpaw hissed.His tail was lashing, his anger clearly sowing through. He once again turned to his sister, not able to ignore her any longer. His green eyes burned with hatred, his claws digging deep into the ground. Why did everybody seem to not care what happened to the clan? Starclan had left Riverclan to die, Thunderclan was not even trying to help them get their territory back even though they was allies, and Riverclan seemed to just accept their fate.

Old December 28th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
¨Tha'ts the exact reason it's your fault!You wasn't there to protect him!¨ Ghostpaw hissed.His tail was lashing, his anger clearly sowing through. He once again turned to his sister, not able to ignore her any longer. His green eyes burned with hatred, his claws digging deep into the ground. Why did everybody seem to not care what happened to the clan? Starclan had left Riverclan to die, Thunderclan was not even trying to help them get their territory back even though they was allies, and Riverclan seemed to just accept their fate.
Pikepaw stood up. "Fine brother blame me...You can't hide from the truth though it will come back and bite you" She mewed and walked right past him. She showed no anger in her tone of voice or her movements. She felt broken. She decided to show no emotions at this point since her brother only showed anger. Pikepaw continued to walk. She never turned around to see if her brother was following her she didn't care about him at this point. She didn't want to speak to him anymore, she didn't want to think or care about him. She decided to think about herself for once.

Credit-Tenor