Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2019, 07:09 PM
GrimDark

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: February Gathering

Tigerflower sits in a darker spot of the gathering place her gaze showing no emotion she did not really like being around others so sitting alone at gatherings was something she did everytime she went too the gatherings she even did not talk too her own clanmates often who were also of shadowclan she sighed and just hoped no one would try and socialize with her
Old February 8th, 2019, 09:58 PM
'Qwerty'

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Forestshade made a grunting noise, he hates gatherings there were too many cats that he couldn’t trust. He looked to the molly with a snappy remark “What?!” He grumbled a small “Hi Darkrose.” and looked around. When will this end?! There are too many cats working with the Dark Forest here. The green eyes of the Havana Brown wandered around the place and he curled his tail around his paws looking proper.
Darkrose noticed him grunt a reply, his eyes scanning the crowd. Darkrose noticed his tain curl around him and her heart leapt.

So handsome, she though, blushing under her fur. She felt a pang of loneliness, as she noticed he seemed distracted and annoyed at her. hius sharp greeting had surprised her.IWhat is wrtong with me she though, unconsciously sniffing her fur to make sure she didn't reek. She didn't, but it only made her less comfortable. She decided that she was making him uncomfortable and quickly said, "uh, well- nice talking to you!" and turned away, blushing even more. Her deep copper eyes closed and her claws sunk into the ground. Why must she be so awkward!?

She quickly padded away, not as excited to see him. She sat near another group of cats, trying to ignore him. Then she noticed some cats walk up to him. Her eyes widened with disbelief, as he greeted them courteously. Wow. What a nice cat.

She forgave him immediately, though. She just couldn't help it.

She noticed Shatteredpaw looking lost and walked over to her. "Are you alright?' she asked, trying to forget her brief interaction with Forestshade and resuming her cool, soft voice. ShatteredPaw just shrugged and sat a bit closer to her mentor.

Last edited by < Capricorn >; February 8th, 2019 at 10:04 PM.
Old February 8th, 2019, 10:12 PM
'Qwerty'

My Mood: Sad

Smokesky sat near Windystar, his eyes sweeping over the crowd. He looked proud and wise, but he was no deputy. In fact, he did not want to be the deputy, not ever. Then he might have to come face to face with Starclan someday, and he had enough against them. Of course, it wasn't their fault his childhood was so messed up. Mostly.

He shrugged of the stares of a few cats before standing and padding away into the crowd of Shadowclan cats. He noticed cats grouping up and speaking in quiet tones. He noticed a few shady looking ones. Ugh. Dark forest affiliates, maybe? He wasn't too sure but he was definitely not happy about the feeling of dark cats watching him. He wondered if his mother was there, and his lip curled. He shook his head, trying to rid himself of the thought, before he noticed a large, golden tom.

He padded over to him, deciding he might as well try to associate with cats (even though he really didn't want to) and nodded a quick hello to the tom. He tried to remember the cats' name, but could only recall 'Lion.'

@BILL.

Last edited by < Capricorn >; February 8th, 2019 at 10:13 PM.
Old February 8th, 2019, 11:20 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Lost'Spirit nodded slowly before speaking." Who do you think will get it?". She asked softly as she looked at him.

"Honestly I have no idea, I don't think it would be me though. I think- no I do lack the skill and responsibility to become a good deputy. If I am chosen then I wouldn't be able to see why, and I'm not sure I would hold the same level as respect for him as I do now." He said, green eyes looking towards the area where the leaders were.
Old February 9th, 2019, 12:01 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"Honestly I have no idea, I don't think it would be me though. I think- no I do lack the skill and responsibility to become a good deputy. If I am chosen then I wouldn't be able to see why, and I'm not sure I would hold the same level as respect for him as I do now." He said, green eyes looking towards the area where the leaders were.
Lost'Spirit looked towards the leaders before speaking."Fair enough...But you know, I think you would gain more respect for him since you will be the next leader after him so he will sort of become someone you can look up to and get wisdom from so that you can be more prepared and wiser when you become the next leader, Only if you are chosen as Deputy that is". She looked at him with a kind smile.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old February 9th, 2019, 04:26 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwishes View Post
Tigerflower sits in a darker spot of the gathering place her gaze showing no emotion she did not really like being around others so sitting alone at gatherings was something she did everytime she went too the gatherings she even did not talk too her own clanmates often who were also of shadowclan she sighed and just hoped no one would try and socialize with her
Mossflower crept up toward Tigerflower and took a seat, nudging her with a forepaw, "Hey. What clan are you from? My name's Mossflower."
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old February 9th, 2019, 05:22 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Lost'Spirit looked towards the leaders before speaking."Fair enough...But you know, I think you would gain more respect for him since you will be the next leader after him so he will sort of become someone you can look up to and get wisdom from so that you can be more prepared and wiser when you become the next leader, Only if you are chosen as Deputy that is". She looked at him with a kind smile.

Bearear shrugged his large shoulders I don't feel that I am the best choice, and if he chooses me I feel that he would have made the wrong decision, that's why I'd lose some respect for him. I don't want to talk about this anymore, I need to change the subject. "So what do warriors of Skyclan do in their free time, though I know now most of the clan cats are either sick or hunting all the time," he asked with a curious tone in his voice.
Old February 9th, 2019, 06:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Black Cat

BrambleBlaze flicked her ears nervously as she watched the mass of clan cats mingle and chat with each other , with each pawstep her stomach tightened and an familiar yet unwanted feeling was there, it was a warm feeling that she always hated. Soon she felt as if everyone was looking at her which made her eyes flicker from left to right with tail flicks in between. The 13 moon old she cat bumped into a random warrior making her stumble a bit before quickly walking away after she mumbling apology . Why couldn't she have stayed home? Then again...She had missed every single other gathering and she did need to get out more so with that in mind...She had to go. With a swish of her bushy tail she looked at a tom who no matter what he did he always gave off this....mousebrained look and he looked out of it , it made her raise her eyebrow before rolling her eyes before snorting with a chuckle as she padded farther into the crowd "I don't wanna be that guy " she meowed to herself before shouldering her way through some warriors that were in her way, as she did the two cats pushed her back making her land on her behind which in turn made her eyes pieces of ice. With a snarl she stood back up and went towards them again "hey! Atleast move out the way mousebrains! Or move faster ,one or the two. " she snarled ,she knew there was supposed to be peace at this time but she didn't care. The tom of the two glared at her "find another way around." he huffed before talking to the she cat of the two . BrambleBlaze snorted as her fur bristled before stomping off to another direction ,soon she spotted a she cat which smelled of thunderclan which made her stop ranting and hum in interest . With a shrug she walked over to the molly with clear nervousness in her movements "h-hi! Um...mind me talking to you? " she asked with a tilt of her head at Valariansmoke .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 9th, 2019, 06:44 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Bearear shrugged his large shoulders I don't feel that I am the best choice, and if he chooses me I feel that he would have made the wrong decision, that's why I'd lose some respect for him. I don't want to talk about this anymore, I need to change the subject. "So what do warriors of Skyclan do in their free time, though I know now most of the clan cats are either sick or hunting all the time," he asked with a curious tone in his voice.
Lost'Spirit blinked and thought for a second before replying somewhat unsure." Well...We talk to each other? I personally just go and relax in Sky'Clan territory by myself..". Lost'Spirit shrugged.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 9th, 2019 at 06:45 PM.
Old February 9th, 2019, 10:15 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Lost'Spirit blinked and thought for a second before replying somewhat unsure." Well...We talk to each other? I personally just go and relax in Sky'Clan territory by myself..". Lost'Spirit shrugged.
"Ah, I guess its just what most cats do. not sure why it would be any different. But it was worth asking I suppose." His words were mellow and quiet. I'd have to lie about what I do in my free time, Nobody needs to know about that He thought, as his concerns about his appearance tugged at him.
Closed Thread