Old April 12th, 2019, 06:25 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Iceclaw looked up at him "kinda just worked it out for myself"
She said giving a little shrug and burying the prey

Cherryblossom scented a vole and spotting it nearby she leaped at it catching it by surprise and killing it
"Interesting," Greyshade murmured, and stalked ahead to sniff out some more prey.

Lightningstrike purred and rushed over. "Awesome!"
Old April 12th, 2019, 06:39 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @RedHead ]
(sooo sorry that it took this long to make the post :c)

Trotting through the forest, the fluffy tom felt light. He didn't usually look this happy. But he couldn't help himself. Tempesthowl had went and visited Ashcloud the previous day, a journey that always left him content. Despite being in different clans, the warrior enjoying meeting up with the Riverclan molly. He was an extremely loyal warrior and would die for Thunderclan but this didn't prevent him for going to visit Ashcloud whenever they both got the chance. He reminded himself that they were doing nothing wrong and that it was just two friends visiting each other. It was fine to be friends with cats from other clans, just as long as it didn't form into anything more. And he wasn't going to let it. At least that's what he told himself.

Pushing through the plants, he wondered if Ashcloud was walking through her territory as well. What was Riverclan like? Before he could really think about it, the tom wrinkled his nose in disgust. He hated the feeling of mud in his toes and water splashing onto his pelt. Tempesthowl still could not understand why anyone would wish to live someplace like that. Just the thought of water was enough to keep him away, never mind the fact that they eat fish. He would chose squirrel over that any time. Would Ashcloud like squirrel? The tom couldn't help but wonder if the molly would enjoy Thunderclan prey.... Stop thinking about her! He snapped himself back to his clan. When he was with Ashcloud he could spend as much time thinking about her as he wished, but when he was within Thunderclan borders he would dedicate his time to being loyal to his clan.

With a glance around, the tom decided it was probably a good time to start hunting. He wanted to bring something back for the clan. There was still some guilt about meeting up with Ashcloud outside the territory. Not that he would admit this was the main reason for hunting at this moment, telling himself that it was for the clan above all else.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 13th, 2019, 03:22 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
He looks to her and points his ears in the squirrels direction, silently asking if he should try to catch it.

Shadowstorm nods and looks at her apprentice smiled "Yes go ahead just make sure to be down wind so it doesnt smell you."

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 14th, 2019, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Adder nodded, the black tom humming. "Would You like to move on to the next technique?" The tom asked, tilting his head.
Brightpaw nodded. “Yeah, I think so.” This wasn’t going as badly as she had feared. She was doing alright. She wondered what he was going to teach her next, hoping that it wouldn’t be anything too difficult, but also eager to learn more. She liked this. She wasn’t sure why this was a revelation—she had been excited, and had been happy enough during their training so far—but it felt like something new, like she was looking at it from a whole new perspective.

(Sorry I took so long.)
Old April 14th, 2019, 04:24 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"Interesting," Greyshade murmured, and stalked ahead to sniff out some more prey.

Lightningstrike purred and rushed over. "Awesome!"
iceclaw followed behind quietly

cherryblossom purred "i luckily scented it just moments before we would've spooked it" she then buried it

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 14th, 2019, 04:45 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireAndBright View Post
Brightpaw nodded. “Yeah, I think so.” This wasn’t going as badly as she had feared. She was doing alright. She wondered what he was going to teach her next, hoping that it wouldn’t be anything too difficult, but also eager to learn more. She liked this. She wasn’t sure why this was a revelation—she had been excited, and had been happy enough during their training so far—but it felt like something new, like she was looking at it from a whole new perspective.

(Sorry I took so long.)
((It's fine!))

Adder hummed. "Next is the front paw strike. Similar to the front paw blow." He told, blinking tiredly. "To do this move, you slice downward with your paw on your opponents face, or body. When doing this, you have your claws unsheathed. But since this is training, we'll keep our claws sheathed to prevent injuries." Addereye explained, flicking his tail.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 14th, 2019, 10:43 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Shadowstorm nods and looks at her apprentice smiled "Yes go ahead just make sure to be down wind so it doesnt smell you."
Leopardpaw nods and begins stalking around to be down wind of the prey.
Old April 15th, 2019, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

((It's fine!))

Adder hummed. "Next is the front paw strike. Similar to the front paw blow." He told, blinking tiredly. "To do this move, you slice downward with your paw on your opponents face, or body. When doing this, you have your claws unsheathed. But since this is training, we'll keep our claws sheathed to prevent injuries." Addereye explained, flicking his tail.
Okay,” she meowed, unsheathing her claws and digging them into the ground, before hurriedly sheathing them again. It still felt a little awkward, attacking him when they were just standing there, but she presumed that it would seem more natural in battle. Slice downwards with paw on face or body, claws unsheathed, but sheathed for training. Brightpaw tried to follow his instructions, but found herself doing it in the same way as the front paw blow. It did (kind of) work, but surely it was meant to be different? “I’m not sure I really get it,” she admitted. She flicked her tail nervously. “Maybe you could... show me, I guess?
Old April 15th, 2019, 11:55 AM
Pungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
iceclaw followed behind quietly

cherryblossom purred "i luckily scented it just moments before we would've spooked it" she then buried it
Greyshade caught the scent of a mouse and lowered down, stalking after it into the grass. Once he was close enough, he silently leapt from behind it and finished it swiftly.

Lightningstrike purred in approval and looked around for more prey while Cherryblossom buried hers.
Old April 15th, 2019, 03:48 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireAndBright View Post
Okay,” she meowed, unsheathing her claws and digging them into the ground, before hurriedly sheathing them again. It still felt a little awkward, attacking him when they were just standing there, but she presumed that it would seem more natural in battle. Slice downwards with paw on face or body, claws unsheathed, but sheathed for training. Brightpaw tried to follow his instructions, but found herself doing it in the same way as the front paw blow. It did (kind of) work, but surely it was meant to be different? “I’m not sure I really get it,” she admitted. She flicked her tail nervously. “Maybe you could... show me, I guess?
The tom tilted his head ever so slightly before nodding. The tom padded over to a tree, picking up a leaf, putting it on the sticky sap that was coming from the tree. He flicked his tail, gesturing to the leaf, "Let's Say the leaf, is the face of your opponent ok?" He said, the black tom unsheathing his claws. Of course, he said no claws in training, but the 'oppononent' was a leaf, there would be no harm done to any feline. "Watch closely." He instructed, he jumped up slightly, reaching the height of the leaf. Then, he brought his paws down on the oppononents 'face', his claws easily shredding through the greenery.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days