Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:30 AM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Fish
Today 04:16 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:00 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:45 AM
RAINBIRTHDAY
by Bean
Last post by Myling
Today 02:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2019, 01:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Fawnsong gave her sister a small nuzzle into her shoulder. It was one simply of affection and appreciation for the support she'd given her on her return to WindClan. Then to answer the question, she shook her head. "N- No. No trouble," she replied. "You should rest though, you seem like you need that," she spoke, worried. Her brows furrowed with concern. "I think I've been adjusting fine, it's been slow, but I'm doing it," she spoke with a small smile.
A light smile of happiness and comfort would settle onto the sandy tabby's muzzle as her sister nuzzled her shoulder, for a moment letting her chin rest atop her sisters head to show her own appreciation for Fawnsong coming over, even if it was more so to escape the strangers of the clan she was trying to get accustomed to again. In the chaos of her life, Adderheart was happy to have a moment of peace like this with her sister. While she didn't have too many good memories in the nursery, she was happy to say that Fawnsong was one of the good ones. She recalled playing moss ball with her, and not having to worry about her mentioning the fact that she was small and annoying or whatever else the other kits would hurl at her. She was a true sister and Adderheart couldn't have asked for any better.
Nodding her head in approval as she heard that Fawnsong hadn't run into any trouble, she'd flick her ear in embarrassment and perhaps guilt as her sister made mention of her needing rest. She didn't want others to know that she was working desperately hard to prove herself in the clan, she didn't want them to see her desperation even if it was clearly visible. She just wanted them to think that she was a hard worker.. Desperate. She didn't want to be labeled desperate. Adderheart made herself realize that that was probably not Fawnsong's intention, she was probably just worried because of how she looked. But..
Clearing her throat, the warrior would nod her head and continue to smile, recovering her momentary falter. "I think I might take a break for the rest of the day, I did some good hunting this morning so that should be enough to warrant a break." Thankfully, the conversation moved on and Adderheart could relax back into the lull that the conversation had originally created. "That's awesome! You take all the time you need, it's not a race after all. Have you been able to make any new friends at all? Nice cats that have been helping you around, get acquainted with clan life again?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 11th, 2019, 01:41 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Jaggedspring growled and rolled his eyes. He followed his apprentice. "This better be good.." He murmured under his breath. Jaggedspring took a breath for a moment. Normally the smell of new-leaf air was what could wake him up, but not today. He was more tired than usual. "How do you have this much energy? It's pretty early." He asked Patchpaw ask he shook his fur trying to wake up.

Patchpaw didn't answer her mentor, instead, she padded along towards the sea. Her pace was quick and she only occasionally glanced back at her mentor, trying to suppress any giggles that may have risen due too his grumpy face. "Hopefully a nice morning run will wake you up" she called to him as she suddenly started running.
Old May 11th, 2019, 02:15 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Patchpaw didn't answer her mentor, instead, she padded along towards the sea. Her pace was quick and she only occasionally glanced back at her mentor, trying to suppress any giggles that may have risen due too his grumpy face. "Hopefully a nice morning run will wake you up" she called to him as she suddenly started running.
Jaggedspring continued to follow his apprentice. Watching his apprentice try not to giggle made him slightly smile. It was funny to him when she was challenging herself not to laugh. His eyes went wide when she said 'Run'. Jaggedspring was half awake and not ready to run what so ever. He shook his fur. He would outrun his apprentice. Jaggedspring smiled and started running. He wanted to outrun her even though he was barely awake.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old May 11th, 2019, 02:47 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

|| @Fuzzyfeline @North @Dust - I did a mild time skip by roughly a quarter moon, feel like we cant keep dragging Breezy through his torture ahahaha // mostly because I'm too lazy (dont nag me) to have a 5 person rp cause Breezy did need help from Beepaw lol. ||

Breezefeather lay in a nest of heather and grass, the silver tom not looking as frail as he had only a quarter moon ago. He still did not look healthy but after the tom had passed out and had got help from Beepaw, progress was made. He still did not feel well, mentally at least. Yet Mistletoe's voice was gone from his head, the voice that had haunted him for so long was finally gone and the tom had been more like himself... which meant that he tried to get along with the others... which apparently didn't go so well. Apparently ever since his outburst a week ago the tom had obviously hit some nerves. Stretching out the muscles in his right shoulder he looked around. The three others had slept close to the tom, his fur and body still in desperate need of the warmth that was gained from sleeping surrounded by clanmates. He could pick out the tabby fur of Fawnsplash, the slightly yellow fur of Buttercupbreeze and the near ginger tuft of fur that was Goldewhisker. Watching the three cats that had taken care of him better than he had ever had anyone take care of him - except maybe Mistletoe but that was a tale for another day... or was it? Wasn't it better that the others knew the truth of what haunted him? It would help... but he would have to get to it now, now that he had worked up his courage.

Sitting up and gently rousing the others the silver tom cleared his throat, "I think... I think you all deserves to know what's been going on... or what I at least understand that's going on." Gesturing to Buttercupbreeze he spoke to them all again, "You, Buttercup, already know a bit. Yet to cut the chase... I've been haunted by the voice of my gone mate Mistletoe... She left me to raise our daughter alone and I failed at that and that's how you, Buttercup, found me. I was chasing ghosts it seemed. Mistletoe have been whispering to me every day... I have SEEN her. But now... now its stopped. And I feel me again, or somewhat. I feel better... more like me." Breezefeather's voice died out and the tom looked down slightly, in shame or fear or anger at himself he didn't know.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 11th, 2019, 03:30 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Jaggedspring continued to follow his apprentice. Watching his apprentice try not to giggle made him slightly smile. It was funny to him when she was challenging herself not to laugh. His eyes went wide when she said 'Run'. Jaggedspring was half awake and not ready to run what so ever. He shook his fur. He would outrun his apprentice. Jaggedspring smiled and started running. He wanted to outrun her even though he was barely awake.

Patchpaw looked back at her mentor to see him gaining on her. She gasped, but quickly regaining her composure she yowled "I see this is a competition now. Well, I'll be sure to win!" She put on a burst of speed moving her legs as fast as she could across the dew covered moorlands.
Old May 11th, 2019, 07:04 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Patchpaw looked back at her mentor to see him gaining on her. She gasped, but quickly regaining her composure she yowled "I see this is a competition now. Well, I'll be sure to win!" She put on a burst of speed moving her legs as fast as she could across the dew covered moorlands.

Jaggedspring smiled and began to run faster. "Oh it's on! It's on!" He kept running even though his paws were wet and cold. "Oh you think you're going to win? I'll be the winner before this is over!" He laughed while running. He looked often at his apprentice to see where she was. He wasn't far in front of her at the moment.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old May 11th, 2019, 11:47 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Jaggedspring smiled and began to run faster. "Oh it's on! It's on!" He kept running even though his paws were wet and cold. "Oh you think you're going to win? I'll be the winner before this is over!" He laughed while running. He looked often at his apprentice to see where she was. He wasn't far in front of her at the moment.

"You!? Winning!? Don't forget I am younger then you I have more stamina!" she yowled before pulling ahead by just a few whiskers. The sea was now in sight she couldn't let him win!
Old May 11th, 2019, 11:55 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

{Open}

A greyish brown and white Cornish Rex molly was asleep in her nest, having a dream about her deceased mother. The molly gave chase to her mother, who was walking really fast. Everytime she got close to her she would just be farther away. Ashenpaw woke up from her dream, seeing herself back in the apprentice's den.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 12th, 2019, 05:29 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

He rolled his eyes. "A tabby roaming around recruiting cats to join the forest? Yeah, 'coincidence' for sure. Whatever you say, twerp," sarcasm was soaked heavily in his words. "Are we going to forget you're named after a stinkin' bug? A beetle," retorting right back at the black tom like a boomerang. That's exactly what's going on since they first met. Throwing insults back in forth like playing ball at a park- you'd expect one of them to call it quits. It was impressive though, any cat would've strike at his jugular by now with all the sly, disparaging words that comes out of his slick mouth. Honestly, its like he's arguing with himself and that's a compliment coming from the impudent street tom. Of course, he wouldn't dare say it out loud.

"You wouldn't live long in the city with that name. Perhaps, a bait-cat if you're lucky enough," a laughter rose again, but it was different from his haughty chuckle. This one was a bit more warm, and light. The slurs became more affable in a way between them. Mastoff lift up his paw to scratch his ears, "Well, I hope Twiggy is living good. She'd always get herself in trouble." Mastoff said rather quickly, brushing it off like nothing. He resumed padding past him with slow stride, his stumby tail twitched. "I might as well stay with your crew for a while till I gather my strength," and then he added "Or, I can just rest here for a couple of days too and you can be my..," the street tom hummed a bit, thinking of the word until his eyes widen. "Caregiver- or catgiver, whatcha' call it."
@Five

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old May 12th, 2019, 10:53 AM

My Mood: Tired

@Vermin

Beetlebrook frowned, ears flattening on either side of his head. He wanted more than anything for it to be a coincidence, for them to be speaking about two entirely different cats, but a heavy stone had settled in the pit of his stomach, and he was sure his intuition wasn't leading him astray. "And what's wrong with that?" He faltered, not settling it with an insult this time, for he was far too alarmed with the implications that were arising, "It's because of my fur." Beetlebrook added, watching the tom with uncertainty.

"Well that's great, because I don't intend on ever living in a place so infested with twolegs." Beetlebrook agreed, attempting to return to his usual demeanour. His mother had told him about the disarray of the city, and that had been enough to scare him silly, even if she hadn't meant to frighten him. Though blurry, Beetlebrook could faintly distinguish the roar of monsters, metallic and screeching and foul. He'd been there only once, for Twigstep had carried him there, waiting for someone who'd never came. His father, Beetlebrook had assumed. In his mind, his father had been hit by one of the monsters, churned up under it's acrid black paws until there was nothing left but a few meagre scraps of fur - or at least, that's what he'd wanted to happen, it was what the deadbeat deserved. Beetlebrook knew for a fact that his father was still kicking, as his mother had never given up the hope that she might see him again. It was a silly, childish dream, one which Beetlebrook had never shared.

Beetlebrook quickly snapped out of his daze, momentarily blinded by a wave of white hot anger. "Twigstep is fine, and I'd appreciate it immensely if you addressed her as such." He said scornfully, "And no, no, no, no, no, you said you'd get out of my way if I caught you something, and I did." Beetlebrook marched to Mastoff's side, matching his pace. The last thing Beetlebrook wanted was to turn up to the clan with such a burden, he'd be ridiculed for being pushed around by such an oaf. "You cannot come any further into our territory, I've been ever so lenient as it is." He groaned, coming to a stop in front of the cat with a huff.

Closed Thread