Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 11:33 PM
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:23 PM
what ingredients make up...
by wolfie
Last post by Minkuu
Today 11:10 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 31st, 2019, 01:27 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Sandpaw laughed again. "I could tell. I was just about ready to eat my mouse as well. Care to join me?", he replied. The tom wanted to get to know her better. He had been an apprentice for quite some time.
d
"Sure" Fluffypaw ai. She picked up her mouse and sat beside Sandpaw.
Old May 31st, 2019, 05:08 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@PotaDOS
{Snail n Buttercup, sorry it's late}

Afternoon sun peered around soft gray clouds that were drifting over the quiet moor. The breeze gently tugging at the long windswept grass. It was peaceful and by the grey clouds it looked as if there was a chance of rain. That and the damp scent in the air. If it was a light drizzle it'd do the moor good. Supply water for the prey animals and cats of WindClan. Though a heavy rain would keep warriors from hunting.
Pausing Buttercupbreeze looked up at the sky taking a deep breath to calm herself. Lately she's been dealing with a lot. Aspenflight's death, stress, Breezefesther's mess, the fight with the dark forest all of it was weighing on her. She knew in her head she had no control over it but she felt responsible. No, keep your compose your going to meet up with Snailpaw. She just lost her father in that last battle. It was true that the young apprentice's father was her brother Aspenflight but losing a father was hard, especially at a young age.
Shacking her head the creamy molly made her way to the meeting place. It was a flat rock often used as a look out post. She's been there countless times to scout for predators or test an how good eyes sight was. The bushy tailed molly had taken Shadepaw here before. Though that wasn't the reason she was here. She was her to meet up with a young tuxedo molly to go for a walk and hang out. Something she hadn't done with family in forever. Jumping into the rock Buttercup sat looking out at the moor.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 31st, 2019, 06:43 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Snailpaw watched her draw a line where she was supposed to stop at then stood on the line in front of her to where she was starting. She listened closely yo her mentor when she said three. The apprentice dashed away, running as fast as she could. She was imagining chasing after a rabbit. Snailpaw quickened her pace, just a few inches from the line. She skidded and landed on the line. She stood up and looked at her mentor. Snailpaw waited for Hazelflower to respond or run after her. She felt she could've been a little less distracted when she skidded.
As Hazelflower watched the apprentice scamper across the clearing and over the line, a warm smile would grace her maw, her head bobbing up and down slowly. "Very good job! There's some serious speed in those paws." She joked gently, actually quite impressed with how quickly she had made it in such a short amount of time. It was by no means amazing as she was still only a young apprentice, but still good work! "So," Hazelflower continued slowly, the cogs in her brain visibly turning, "At your age and size, I say we start off with these small endurance runs, then move up to longer distances until you're soaring across the moor!" Though for a moment, a spark of doubt bubbled in Hazel's belly, worried for a moment that Snailpaw may not be able to see what most other's could with her disability.... Perhaps she would discuss it with her another time though, when they were closer as a mentor & apprentice, or until Snailpaw would mention it to her. "For now, let's try this again!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 31st, 2019, 09:08 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
"We fight train, obviously! He leaped at her, paws outstretched, eyes wide and excited.
Runningkit have a growl of playfulness and determination. She braced herself for her brother 's jump, feeling it as he landed hard on top of her. She wiggled out, bounded on top of him, and swiped at his face and ears. "Hyaa! Take that, you fleapelt!!" She cried, smiling widely.

@Rosemew @Nebby @Morgan @TawnyNeedsACoffee

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old June 1st, 2019, 11:53 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Sage

[Lil mini-starter to get it rolling!]

"So," The golden feline trailed off, shifting his paws awkwardly with each step. How do you start a conversation with a clan-mate you don't really know? Small talk seemed so.... pointless. Either way, the two had been put on a hunting patrol together and as excited as Goldenwhisker had been initially, he felt himself choking up whenever he tried to speak. He wasn't scared! Just a bit nervous to introduce himself. Normal the tabby was dripping with charisma, just the particular feline he had been partnered with was - honestly - a bit intimidating. She was a strong warrior, well known, and although he knew her, he wanted to make sure she knew him. "I'm Goldenwhisker," The tom started, offering a genuine expression of warmth as a smile played across his features. They hadn't gotten to the abundant hunting area yet, so Golden didn't mind talking for a little bit! "Sagewhisker, right?" Dear Starclan, he hoped he had gotten it right!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 1st, 2019, 12:13 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

{Open!}

Dappledfox twitched his ear with boredom as he lay curled up in the sun, his red, black and white dapples shimmering and his gentle grass green eyes flickering as they darted back and forth to survey the camp. He wanted to do something, or talk to someone. Anything.

My charries: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...m4S40ytwE/edit
Old June 1st, 2019, 11:24 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

@Sage

[Lil mini-starter to get it rolling!]

"So," The golden feline trailed off, shifting his paws awkwardly with each step. How do you start a conversation with a clan-mate you don't really know? Small talk seemed so.... pointless. Either way, the two had been put on a hunting patrol together and as excited as Goldenwhisker had been initially, he felt himself choking up whenever he tried to speak. He wasn't scared! Just a bit nervous to introduce himself. Normal the tabby was dripping with charisma, just the particular feline he had been partnered with was - honestly - a bit intimidating. She was a strong warrior, well known, and although he knew her, he wanted to make sure she knew him. "I'm Goldenwhisker," The tom started, offering a genuine expression of warmth as a smile played across his features. They hadn't gotten to the abundant hunting area yet, so Golden didn't mind talking for a little bit! "Sagewhisker, right?" Dear Starclan, he hoped he had gotten it right!
sagewhisker watched as the tom beside her shifted his paws awkwardly. noticing that the ginger tom was slightly nervous, she wanted to make a good impression. she didn't know the tom well, but hoped that the two would get along and become friends. "yeah, that's right," sagewhisker meowed cheerfully. she turned to the tom and smiled, hoping to radiate a friendly vibe. "its nice to meet you," she purred. the molly was quite unsure how to continue the conversation, for she was not used to carrying a conversation. "so uh how's life treating you?"

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; June 12th, 2019 at 09:33 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 12:37 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Dappledfox stretched casually in the warm sunlight, his bright green eyes glistening and the tip of his long tail flicking back and forth. His white legs and underbelly remained dry in comparison to the red and black dappled fur of his upper-pelt, since he was stretched out on his back. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Fuzzypaw dropping her kill in the pile of prey. "Great catch!" He called with an approving glance at the catch.
Fuzzypaw looked back at Dappledfox and smiled back at him. "Thanks!" She purred and looked at the greenleaf fattened vole on the kill pile. She stretched out and padded over to the tom.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 12:51 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@PotaDOS
{Snail n Buttercup, sorry it's late}

Afternoon sun peered around soft gray clouds that were drifting over the quiet moor. The breeze gently tugging at the long windswept grass. It was peaceful and by the grey clouds it looked as if there was a chance of rain. That and the damp scent in the air. If it was a light drizzle it'd do the moor good. Supply water for the prey animals and cats of WindClan. Though a heavy rain would keep warriors from hunting.
Pausing Buttercupbreeze looked up at the sky taking a deep breath to calm herself. Lately she's been dealing with a lot. Aspenflight's death, stress, Breezefesther's mess, the fight with the dark forest all of it was weighing on her. She knew in her head she had no control over it but she felt responsible. No, keep your compose your going to meet up with Snailpaw. She just lost her father in that last battle. It was true that the young apprentice's father was her brother Aspenflight but losing a father was hard, especially at a young age.
Shacking her head the creamy molly made her way to the meeting place. It was a flat rock often used as a look out post. She's been there countless times to scout for predators or test an how good eyes sight was. The bushy tailed molly had taken Shadepaw here before. Though that wasn't the reason she was here. She was her to meet up with a young tuxedo molly to go for a walk and hang out. Something she hadn't done with family in forever. Jumping into the rock Buttercup sat looking out at the moor.
A small black and white tuxedo apprentice padded out of the Windclan camp to get some fresh air and meet her dads sister Buttercupbreeze. Her mentor Hazelflower had given her the time off to meet up with the clan deputy. Snailpaw had grown distant towards her family after her father died. She never thought that anyone of them would want to see her with her face deformity. Snailpaw loved the way she was and wouldn’t let anyone tell her otherwise. The young molly didn’t have a sense of smell and couldn’t sent anything, so she used her gut to find where she was. Buttercupbreeze came into view and she picked up her pace. “Hey Buttercupbreeze!”, she greeted. Snailpaw’s lower eye stared at her aunt's muzzle while the other one stared at her face.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 2nd, 2019, 08:28 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
Fuzzypaw looked back at Dappledfox and smiled back at him. "Thanks!" She purred and looked at the greenleaf fattened vole on the kill pile. She stretched out and padded over to the tom.
Dappledfox rolled onto his belly and tilted his head upward slightly to gaze at the apprentice. "Fuzzypaw, right? I'm Dappledfox." The tom beckoned for her to relax beside him. "How's training? I assume it's going well if you managed to catch something that impressive."
Closed Thread