Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:49 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:21 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:19 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:00 AM
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2019, 03:26 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Shadowclan had been, quiet recently. Forestshade looked up and down. He sighed. Boredom had been getting to him, and quick. He felt a cool breeze and he smiled. He had loved cool air much better than anything else-well anything besides surviving. His green eyes opened as he laid on his back. He wanted to talk or go on a patrol. Maybe even a walk. Something to break up the normality of clan life.

[OPEN]

It was quiet today. Maybe too quiet. A lot had been going on lately, one thing after anther and yet, she was still stuck on her sisters death. She was getting better, even adopted a little kit she found by the border. You never realize how good you have life till it's taken from you.
Letting out a yawn her eyes brefily closing Lightfather stated walking across the clearing. The cream and white molly didn't think to watch her step. Tripping over a stone she crashed right into a warm furry object. Stumbling backwards she flattened her ears in embarrassment. She just fell right into her Clanmate! Normally she wasn't so clumsy. "Sorry," Her voice was meek and her head was bent. The fluffy warrior hadn't even realized who she'd ran into yet.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 18th, 2019, 05:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Cindershade gave the tom a warm, grateful nod before taking a small bite of the prey. "It's alright," she answered after swallowing her taken portion of the meal. "Although I do get bored with having nothing to do, since I have no kits to care for."
Whisperbranch nodded, taking the next bite of the squirrel. "I bet you do. If you ever want to go on a walk you know where to find me.", he meowed. He knew a little bit of being bored when he was the one in the nursery taking care of his daughter. @Aquilex;

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; July 22nd, 2019 at 06:22 PM.
Old July 19th, 2019, 06:24 PM
Meowdy Ny'all

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Agave stepped into the clearing and went to fetch herself some fresh kill. She picked out a plump new-leaf bird and looked around for somewhere to eat it. She spotted a patch of sunlight near the nursery and elders dens. It was now that the brown tabby realized she was in a storytelling mood. Her mind went adrift thinking about her past and she wondered if any cat here would actually find it as interesting as she was proud of it. She was no ordinary kitty pet, at least not by any native cat’s ideas. She was an outdoors cat, she enjoyed laying in the bright hot sun and she enjoyed attempting to kill some of the deadlier animals that lived around her. Though back then she never knew what hardships would come to her. She never knew how badly the life she had known since she was born would be shaken up.

Agave shook her head at these thoughts and traveled to the sunspot to chow down on her bird. Even the rich juices still couldn’t wash away her wish to tell a story.
A small ball of dark tabby fluff sped out of the nursery, stubby paws working as hard as they could. Thornkit's eyes were narrowed and entirely focused on the tiny insect she pursued. She wasn't aware of any of the cats around her as she pounced eagerly towards her target, her paws outstretched. The insect flew swiftly out of reach and out of sight as the young cat fell clumsily onto the ground near Agaveheart. Thornkit's eyes widened as she noticed the Medicine Cat and she quickly got up looking apologetically at her. "Er sorry..." She muttered feeling embarrassment wash over her.
Old July 20th, 2019, 01:04 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

It was quiet today. Maybe too quiet. A lot had been going on lately, one thing after anther and yet, she was still stuck on her sisters death. She was getting better, even adopted a little kit she found by the border. You never realize how good you have life till it's taken from you.
Letting out a yawn her eyes brefily closing Lightfather stated walking across the clearing. The cream and white molly didn't think to watch her step. Tripping over a stone she crashed right into a warm furry object. Stumbling backwards she flattened her ears in embarrassment. She just fell right into her Clanmate! Normally she wasn't so clumsy. "Sorry," Her voice was meek and her head was bent. The fluffy warrior hadn't even realized who she'd ran into yet.
"Hm?" Forestshade meowed as he felt a cat bump into him. "Are you okay?" He meowed whiskers twitching in amusement. He could smell she was Shadowclan so, it was fine. She had almost taken him down. Forestshade needed to chill out after the last gathering. Lionstorm had gotten under his fur and laughing was a refreshing way to restart. His green eyes looked to her as he awaited her response. She was embarrassed. It was fine. He had been feeling embarrassed since last gathering.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old July 21st, 2019, 12:10 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

The patchy warrior had been out on a hunting patrol which he was pleased about. The puff ball of a tom wasn't to pleased of boarder patrols as you had to interact more with cats and there was a chance of getting into a fight. He wasn't that good at fighting he was better at things he used his head for. Like strategies for hunting. Though he never shared them he used them with himself or his past apprentice, Beetlefrost. If you knew Sleetfall you'd know he wasn't one to be social and share things without someone asking first.
A plump squirrel hanging from his jaws the trick tabby as he pushed into the clearing a few other warriors around him with their own prey. His favorite parts of a patrol was honestly whenever he got to be alone. With the few rare times he pestered a fellow warrior to get a friend or two. Dropping the rodent on the heap of prey he heard a very well known meow. With a smile he looked up his blue and green eyes bright as they feel on his daughter. Little Owlpaw. The tom thought trotting over to he.
"Owlpaw" Sleet purred licking the top of the messy furred molly's head. He loved spending time with his daughter. Even with his duties and dealing with the fact her mother just dumped him and left both their lives he always made time for her. He couldn't leave her fatherless and the thought of her leaving him tore him up. She was his adorable little kit. "You've got a pelt full of twigs," pulling out a small twig he laughed. "What have you been doing all day?" He asked actually hoping she'd tell him. He liked hearing about her day anything else she'd tell him. She was his world, his little daughter, already growing so fast. On day she's be a warrior and they'd go hunting together. Get sent on patrols fight along side each other. He just hoped she inherited her mother's fighting skills not his.
Owlpaw snuggled into her father's fur as soon as he arrived and as he kept asking her about her day she just snuggled further in. She cherished his scent and the warmth that only her father could bring. When he finally stopped asking questions she sat between his front legs her back pressed up against his thick warm fuzzy fur. It was nowhere as frizzy or fuzzy as her own and it frustrated her greatly. "Eh... I think I collected twigs. And moss, and more water. Although I believe most got caught in my own fur. And I can't get it out." It was annoying, her dad had picked out the only twig that she could actually reach and not the one that kept poking her in the neck nor the one that kept poking her between her chest and front leg. She looked up into her dad's own beautiful and captivating eyes before she leaned against him happily. She was happy that he took out the time in his own busy day to come to her and just...be her dad now that her mother had never been in her life. She still missed her littermates, who'd died just after a short time when her mother had still been with them. Not that she wanted her mother to come back. As she began cleaning the inside of Sleetfall's leg with her tongue as it was the only part the completely black molly could reach she purred and purred. Yet she looked up at her father curiously, "Hey... Dad. Can we go out, out of camp I mean, and I can try to climb in some trees? I really wanna learn how to climb and Viperdust isn't really keen on me practicing because you know... my balance and coordination isn't that good."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 21st, 2019, 05:45 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

@Shivers

Jaywing. Blue's maw twisted momentarily in disgust. What a mouthful, but that's what they called him now-- although he was always quick to correct them. His name was Blue, and it was going to stay that way! He didn't need an indentity crisis.

On (of course) the cleanest area he could find, the flame-point sat in the ShadowClan clearing, surveying the others with a particular interest. To Blue, the Clans seemed triballike, which to him, was backwards. He held no respect for them yet, only in that they served as good entertainment. Though, he had to admire the orderliness in which they did things; everyone had a part to play, it seemed. Unfortunately, that included him. He was apparently required to patrol and hunt "just like everyone else". On top of that, he was just assigned an apprentice, who he was supposedly to mentor in the Clan ways. Of course he was perfectly capable, but they could have asked him first! And all these rules! What did they call it-- the Warrior Code? The tom involuntarily squirmed at the thought of it.

Despite everything he disliked about ShadowClan, it still beat wandering around that den day after day. Presently, Blue turned his head and licked his shoulder clean, inwardly contemplating whether he wanted to go hunting or not.
Violetshade daintily padded out of the warriors den after a through grooming. Not a single has was out of place on the dark siamese she-cat's pelt. Although it didn't show Violetshade loathed grooming. Her fur was rather fluffy so it often got quite matted as she slept which was frackly quite a pain to groom. If she didn't have an image to keep up she wouldn't groom as often as she typically did. The she-cat paused to lazily stretch, "It's such nice day!" She cried in her high pitched voice to no one in particular. This earned her a couple of eye rolls from a few of the surrounding cats but frankly she didn't care. She knew not everyone would like the act she put up but as long as she controlled how they perceived her it was fine with her.

I already went on a patrol this morning... Might as well mess around with someone before I go hunting... The she-cat thought and her icy blue eyes scanned the clearing looking for her next target. However everyone seemed to be sharing tongues with at least one other person and Violetshade really didn't feel like dealing with too many cats at the moment. Finally Violetshade's icy blue eyes landed on a rather clean area in the clearing. There sat a tom who was surprisingly alone, "perfect." The she-cat muttered her eyes glinting in excitement as she began to pad towards him. However once she got closer she realized she had seen this flame-point tom before. How could she forget him?! Not only he was quite handsome but he was also just like her, "Wow! Blue is that you?!" She cried approaching him with a happy skip, "What are you doing here!?" She asked with a loud purr as she circled him.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old July 21st, 2019, 08:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"I think I am a little inexperienced to train an apprentice, though with my age I may have to take one as soon as I can" she let out a soft chuckle, Though I am glad to be able to spend the last several seasons of my life with a purpose, I'd much rather have this as my fate then spend countless nights cold and alone under unfamiliar skies." The tabby looked Dampbark in the eyes and switched to a lighter subject as though she had only been talking of bad weather. "I would like some help collecting some borage, I seem to have a reoccurring patient," she mewed with a light grin of course before she took a hearty bite out of the bird between her paws.
"Oh come now, Agaveheart, you don't look a day over 20 moons!" The tom purred lightheartedly, eyes taking in her appearance. All in all, the subject of her age and impending death didn't seem to bother the tom at all, it hardly seemed to change his lighthearted and conversational demeanor. "Borage you say? You'll probably have to explain how that one looks and smells ten times over before I can get some for you, but regardless, I'd be happy to help to the best of my ability. Say, what do you use it for anyways, and who is it for?" There was curiosity and interest in his tone and he'd lean his head in to hear her better. "Oh, and if I make you at all uncomfortable, do let me know! I'd hate to feel like a burden, or pushy." With that he would pull his head away, offering a grin. 'And so begins making a friend that has some sort of power to their name. More than just apprentices, more than just young warriors.' There was the slightest glimmer of something in his eyes but it was gone quicker than a flash of lightning. To anyone, he just appeared like an over eager, friendly, new warrior.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 22nd, 2019, 09:37 AM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Sunpaw walked into the nursery and saw Cindershade and her kits. "How are the kits doing Cindershade" he asked tenderly, being sure not to wake the kits.

My Fav Warrior Clan: RiverClan
My Fav Warrior Character: Foxleap
My Fav Character of Mine: Blazelight
RP Contact Info: Just PM Me

Old July 22nd, 2019, 01:57 PM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post

Violetshade daintily padded out of the warriors den after a through grooming. Not a single has was out of place on the dark siamese she-cat's pelt. Although it didn't show Violetshade loathed grooming. Her fur was rather fluffy so it often got quite matted as she slept which was frackly quite a pain to groom. If she didn't have an image to keep up she wouldn't groom as often as she typically did. The she-cat paused to lazily stretch, "It's such nice day!" She cried in her high pitched voice to no one in particular. This earned her a couple of eye rolls from a few of the surrounding cats but frankly she didn't care. She knew not everyone would like the act she put up but as long as she controlled how they perceived her it was fine with her.

I already went on a patrol this morning... Might as well mess around with someone before I go hunting... The she-cat thought and her icy blue eyes scanned the clearing looking for her next target. However everyone seemed to be sharing tongues with at least one other person and Violetshade really didn't feel like dealing with too many cats at the moment. Finally Violetshade's icy blue eyes landed on a rather clean area in the clearing. There sat a tom who was surprisingly alone, "perfect." The she-cat muttered her eyes glinting in excitement as she began to pad towards him. However once she got closer she realized she had seen this flame-point tom before. How could she forget him?! Not only he was quite handsome but he was also just like her, "Wow! Blue is that you?!" She cried approaching him with a happy skip, "What are you doing here!?" She asked with a loud purr as she circled him.

At the familiar high-pitched lilt, Blue raised his head, ears perked. His eyes settled on Violetshade's approaching figure. A happy smirk cracked his disinterested expression, lighting his orange-tinted face. Now there was someone who was worthy of admiration! She was a cunning thing, although she cleverly hid it behind a ditsy facade. With such a nice face, too.

"Violetshade! Yes! It's Jaywing now, but please feel free to keep calling me Blue." Blue watched her circle, excitement flicking his tail tip back and forth. "I joined ShadowClan a couple moons ago." he explained simply, adding,"I can't believe I haven't seen you!" Vaguely, he remembered, during their last meeting, her mentioning ShadowClan. At the time, it hadn't interested him as much as her company did. Later, he'd met another cat from ShadowClan-- by that time, he was eager to hear about it. The rest was history. "Take a seat!" he offered, gesturing beside him. "How's life been treating you?" he asked, a kind tone mellowing his voice. He was so happy to see a familiar face, he didn't have to fake it.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; July 22nd, 2019 at 01:58 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 02:30 PM

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Shadowclan had been, quiet recently. Forestshade looked up and down. He sighed. Boredom had been getting to him, and quick. He felt a cool breeze and he smiled. He had loved cool air much better than anything else-well anything besides surviving. His green eyes opened as he laid on his back. He wanted to talk or go on a patrol. Maybe even a walk. Something to break up the normality of clan life.

[OPEN]

Russetshade sat in the clearing, trying to think of something to keep his paws busy. He had been visiting the twolegplace recently for various reasons, the biggest one being a beautiful molly, but he had recently been trying to avoid that. Noticing his deputy sitting alone, he decided to go talk to him, maybe they could go hunting or something. Anything to avoid the dullness. “Hey, Forestshade,” The maroon tom meowed, sitting back on his haunches once he had gotten close enough to speak. “Are you busy? I was thinking we could go hunting or something.” What a stupid question! Of course he was busy! He’s a deputy for Starclan’s sake!
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Closed Thread