Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Roleplay Information

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:41 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 09:38 PM
Endless's Art Shop <3
by Endless
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:31 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:25 PM
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:21 PM

Old August 22nd, 2019, 11:32 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Fire or Flight

Issues in Thunderclan have been relatively on the down-low lately. They did have that fight with the dogs on their territory, but it was a minor issue in comparison with Skyclan’s large move. So Thunderclan has felt safe and secure, and unfortunately, this has lowered their guard. Patrols have gone along as normal, but other than that Thunderclan was thriving in a very peaceful time.
———
They are not prepared when a storm rolls in one night. The lightning is vicious and the winds are harsh, but there is no rain. There hasn’t been for quite a while, leaving the forest much more dry than usual. The clans aren’t too worried though, and simply seek shelter in their camps.
An unfortunate strike of lightning hits a large dry tree in the Thunderclan territory, causing it to set aflame. With the lack of rain the fire quickly spreads, coming closer and closer to camp, where the clan is settled in for the night. A late-night patrol returning early spots the flames, and makes quickly for the camp to warn everyone. Panic ensues, and some cats run off right then and there as the fire enters the camp. Others follow Flintspirit as he leads them into the territory, away from the fire, with Passionstar herding any stragglers. The cats try to outrun the flames, searching for a place in their territory to take shelter. They head towards the sea, hoping to get to the beach before the flames block their path. In the panic, some cats get lost in the territory. Finding the path to the sea blocked, the cats have to change course and run deeper into their territory. They’re almost at the edge of their borders before the rain finally pours down, dousing the forest and putting out the fire. Thunderclan begins to calm down, and they decide to settle where they are at for the night. There are still cats missing in the forest, but they find shelter from the rain. The large group settles down for the night, cold and wet but mostly safe.
[The fire will begin on September 1st and roleplays will go until September 10th. The rain will come on September 10th.]

This plot part has ended! (Beginning post can be found HERE)
———
Once the rain lets up and the sun is out, Flintspirit sends out search parties to find the cats missing, and then leads a patrol to go survey the damage done by the fire. The entire camp has been destroyed, as well as much of the surrounding territory. Prey that could survive scattered deeper into the forest, leaving food scarce in Thunderclan territory. Flintspirit reports this back to the clan, and the search parties come back with the missing cats they have found. The clan is worried and scared, and discussion starts and tension rises. With the death of Passionstar, Flintspirit instructs that they will be staying where they are for now, until they are able to rebuild their camp.
[This will happen on September 11th. Reports are due back by September 13th at the latest. Flintspirit’s decision will happen on the 14th.]

This part of the plot has ended!!! Beginning post can be found HERE
———
Throughout the next few weeks, the clan takes shelter in their territory. They send out hunting patrols into the deeper parts of the forest to scrounge for food. Most of the warriors and apprentices are sent to help rebuild the camp. The rest of the few cats are instructed to protect their temporary camp. They are in a dangerous part of the territory. Their border patrols decrease significantly, only sparing a few cats when they can. The clan is stretched to its limits, and most cats are often working from dawn to dusk. When they do move back to their camp, the regrowth of the forest is slow or it doesn’t happen at all, due to the colder seasons starting to roll over the clans. Thunderclan is let weak and tired, but they persist.
[Rebuilding will go from September 15th to September 29th. Thunderclan will move back into their camp on September 30th]

This part of the plot is in motion now!! Feel free to roleplay your cats in the clearing helping rebuild or in the territory gathering materials!!

———————————————

Hey guys!!! This is the next big plot for Thunderclan!
Here’s just a few extra things for you to keep in mind....

-This Plot will extend over about a moon (month) in real time.

-Anyone can participate (roleplaying a Thunderclan Cat of course), and all Thunderclan cats will be affected by this plot.

-There will be several cats that get lost in the territory, but a majority of them will follow the large group, so keep that in mind.

-I’ll be assigning possible border patrols via the Thunderclan Roster like normal, but there will be a thread posted to sign your oc’s up for search parties, hunting parties into deeper territory, and rebuilding groups. More information on those will be in the thread.

—————

How this will work
-On September 1st Brilliance or I will start a post describing the start of the storm, and the strike of lightning that will hit the tree. From then on the patrol members that are out in the territory (will be chosen before the plot starts) will run to camp and warn the cats of the fire. Anyone is free to answer to that post with their cat and will either have them run in panic or follow Flintspirit and Passionstar into the territory.
At the end of this roleplay time all Thunderclan cats should end up with the large group or taking somewhere shelter in the territory.

-When the search parties are sent out, those cats that ran off will respond to the roleplay posts of these groups as having been found, and then they will return and report to Passionstar. Flintspirit’s group surveying the damage will also report at the end of the roleplay time.

-After Passionstar makes the decision to camp out in the territory, I will start a post with Flintspirit calling cats to help out. He will create two large rebuilding groups (which will be applied for in a separate thread), 2-3 hunting groups, and the rest of the cats will stay to protect the clan or go on border patrol if possible.
-The rebuilding groups will consist of cats sent out to look for new materials, that go between the territory and the camp, and cats who stay in the camp and use the materials to build.
-The hunting patrols will encounter dangers in the deeper territory that I will mention before the roleplay.

-When they move back to camp it will look and feel different, and cats will be very tired, so keep that in mind.

———————

PATROL THREAD IS POSTED HERE

Anyways, so that’s it! Hope you all are excited for the plot!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; September 30th, 2019 at 03:56 PM.
Old August 30th, 2019, 09:43 PM
You are beatiful believe

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Fire or Flight

Can I join with Suntail?
Her age- 12 moons
details- Golden fur, brown eyes, white chest
Personality- Calm and nice to her clan mates
Gender- She-cat
Loved one - non
Fun Fact/ Inside info - can swim and climb good

In times of Life it's just not right No matter where
I'll be there so wipe those tears
and face those fears We share a bond Together we'll be strong
By~ evergreen
Old August 31st, 2019, 12:04 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Super excited for this plot! Just one question, though: would it be a possibility for Tallmarsh to organize an herb-gathering patrol? Just a small group of cats that helps her find whatever herbs are left in the territory. I plan to have her bring a small amount of herbs (just whatever she can grab when they leave camp), but lots of cats might be hurt, and she'll need herbs to be able to heal them. @RedHead

Last edited by Freesia; August 31st, 2019 at 12:04 AM.
Old August 31st, 2019, 01:07 PM

My Mood: Devilish

oo interesting I'm excited

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old August 31st, 2019, 10:51 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Ima enter with Adderfrost! He is prepared for anything, my little siamese boy!

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site