Today 08:53 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:46 PM

Old June 29th, 2019, 01:16 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Fantine's Home (Semi Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
(Oh mood)

Loki watched as she tilted her head. He chuckled slightly, "it would make things a lot more complicated than they are," he replied. Worrying about bloodlines and relatives and ancestors.
It seemed entirely pointless. A cat was not defined by their ancestors like the forest cats seemed to think. "It's strange, though I suppose they'd think our
lifestyle is odd as well," he shrugged. At least we have plenty of food, he thought.

Fantine smiled at the sound of the black tom's chuckle while still listening to his opinion on the subject. Frankly she wouldn't mind hearing him talk all day long. Eventually she became so distracted from the conversation that she realized Loki had finished talking. The brown and white she-cat's eyes widened as her pale ears turned slightly pink, "Ah! Ye-yes I guess that's true." She stammered quickly. Stop becoming so distracted by such silly things Fantine, She thought to herself in embarrassment.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old July 10th, 2019, 01:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post

Fantine smiled at the sound of the black tom's chuckle while still listening to his opinion on the subject. Frankly she wouldn't mind hearing him talk all day long. Eventually she became so distracted from the conversation that she realized Loki had finished talking. The brown and white she-cat's eyes widened as her pale ears turned slightly pink, "Ah! Ye-yes I guess that's true." She stammered quickly. Stop becoming so distracted by such silly things Fantine, She thought to herself in embarrassment.
Loki smiled softly, having a somewhat relaxed but poised appearance. Loki enjoyed sharing his own opinion on the, ridiculous in his opinion, traditions of the wild cats. She seemed to be distracted, snapping back to reality once he fell silent. Her eyes widened as she stuttered out a reply. "Yes, I suppose it is. Though they probably find our life strange as well." He added. She seemed somewhat embarrassed, her ears slightly pink and her stuttering.
Old July 15th, 2019, 03:36 PM
I am a Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Loki smiled softly, having a somewhat relaxed but poised appearance. Loki enjoyed sharing his own opinion on the, ridiculous in his opinion, traditions of the wild cats. She seemed to be distracted, snapping back to reality once he fell silent. Her eyes widened as she stuttered out a reply. "Yes, I suppose it is. Though they probably find our life strange as well." He added. She seemed somewhat embarrassed, her ears slightly pink and her stuttering.
Fantine almost let out a sigh of relief when the conversation took a turn that she actually knew what was going on, "Strange or not we definitely have the better life. We get food, water, and affection!" She exclaimed with a purr. Fantine was definitely a domestic cat and it definitely showed. Suddenly her owner came out and called for her. Fantine's brown eyes lit up happily, "Oh that's my owner! I'd better go Loki..>" She mewed a little sadly, "Come visit me again soon okay!" She blurted before pressing her nose to his shoulder in farewell before scurrying off towards her home. Her heart thudded nervously as she resisted glancing over her shoulder.
(Wanna do a time skip to the next time they meet?)

Old July 28th, 2019, 12:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Fantine almost let out a sigh of relief when the conversation took a turn that she actually knew what was going on, "Strange or not we definitely have the better life. We get food, water, and affection!" She exclaimed with a purr. Fantine was definitely a domestic cat and it definitely showed. Suddenly her owner came out and called for her. Fantine's brown eyes lit up happily, "Oh that's my owner! I'd better go Loki..>" She mewed a little sadly, "Come visit me again soon okay!" She blurted before pressing her nose to his shoulder in farewell before scurrying off towards her home. Her heart thudded nervously as she resisted glancing over her shoulder.
(Wanna do a time skip to the next time they meet?)
(Sounds good!)
Loki nodded as she scurried off towards her home, leaping back onto the fence before the housefolk took notice of him. It was becoming late as well, and he figured he should get back to his own owners before they got worried and did something silly or went around yelling his name. As he padded along the fence, he thought back to their previous conversation. He was glad at least somebody could appreciate him, though he thought back to her last gesture, Fantine pressing her nose to his shoulder. It was an innocent gesture. Cats do that all the time, he scolded himself. Besides, he didn't see any use in getting too attached yet. He didn't know what she could offer him.

~timeskip uwu~

Loki made his way across the fence again. He was relaxed, a cover of clouds drifting lazily through the sky, covering most of the sun and shadowing the ground. Loki was just glad the sun wasn't beating down on him. Sometimes he wished he had a lighter pelt color. Then again, that wouldn't give him the look he strived to achieve. He approached a familiar house, remembering the she-cat he had spoken to a few days ago. It hadn't been that long, but he still wondered if she was out to talk with. He decided to take the chance, leaping down from the fence and landing on his paws, angling his ears forward sightly as he tried to spot the other cat.
Old August 1st, 2019, 01:35 AM
I am a Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicking_Disco View Post
(Sounds good!)
Loki nodded as she scurried off towards her home, leaping back onto the fence before the housefolk took notice of him. It was becoming late as well, and he figured he should get back to his own owners before they got worried and did something silly or went around yelling his name. As he padded along the fence, he thought back to their previous conversation. He was glad at least somebody could appreciate him, though he thought back to her last gesture, Fantine pressing her nose to his shoulder. It was an innocent gesture. Cats do that all the time, he scolded himself. Besides, he didn't see any use in getting too attached yet. He didn't know what she could offer him.

~timeskip uwu~

Loki made his way across the fence again. He was relaxed, a cover of clouds drifting lazily through the sky, covering most of the sun and shadowing the ground. Loki was just glad the sun wasn't beating down on him. Sometimes he wished he had a lighter pelt color. Then again, that wouldn't give him the look he strived to achieve. He approached a familiar house, remembering the she-cat he had spoken to a few days ago. It hadn't been that long, but he still wondered if she was out to talk with. He decided to take the chance, leaping down from the fence and landing on his paws, angling his ears forward sightly as he tried to spot the other cat.
It had been a couple of days since Fantine had last seen Loki. The naive house cat had spent most of her time outside waiting to see if the tom would come to visit. When she'd go inside she'd typically sit by a window and wait to see if the black tom would pass by.

At this particular moment Fantine was sitting on her owner's lap taking advantage of some rare head scratches. Her brown eyes were still aimed at the window when she, finally, saw him. The pretty white and brown she-cat bolted off her owner's lap, causing a cry of protest from her owner's part. Fantine quickly slid out her cat door panting slightly from running but was rewarded once she saw the tom leaping down from the fence, "Hi Loki!" She greeted softly approaching him. Her brown eyes shone with unconcealed happiness to see the tom.

Old August 6th, 2019, 12:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

It had been a couple of days since Fantine had last seen Loki. The naive house cat had spent most of her time outside waiting to see if the tom would come to visit. When she'd go inside she'd typically sit by a window and wait to see if the black tom would pass by.

At this particular moment Fantine was sitting on her owner's lap taking advantage of some rare head scratches. Her brown eyes were still aimed at the window when she, finally, saw him. The pretty white and brown she-cat bolted off her owner's lap, causing a cry of protest from her owner's part. Fantine quickly slid out her cat door panting slightly from running but was rewarded once she saw the tom leaping down from the fence, "Hi Loki!" She greeted softly approaching him. Her brown eyes shone with unconcealed happiness to see the tom.

Loki's ear flicked as he heard a familiar voice. "Fantine," he greeted. "It's nice to see you again." He smiled softly, his black fur smoothed against his skin as he curled his tail. He glanced at the home she had burst out from, then back to the she-cat. "It's been awhile, hasn't it?" He chuckled softly. She was panting slightly, having rushed out of the small flap in the larger exit of the home. He noticed how genuinely happy she seemed to see him. What's the harm with visiting? It's not like it's anything serious. Besides, it's nice to be able to talk with another cat, he thought.
Old August 7th, 2019, 02:20 AM
I am a Niffler

Quote:
Loki's ear flicked as he heard a familiar voice. "Fantine," he greeted. "It's nice to see you again." He smiled softly, his black fur smoothed against his skin as he curled his tail. He glanced at the home she had burst out from, then back to the she-cat. "It's been awhile, hasn't it?" He chuckled softly. She was panting slightly, having rushed out of the small flap in the larger exit of the home. He noticed how genuinely happy she seemed to see him. What's the harm with visiting? It's not like it's anything serious. Besides, it's nice to be able to talk with another cat, he thought.
Fantine just about melted into a happy little puddle when he said her name. Although it had only been a few days Fantine realized just how much she missed the tom's voice and overall company. The way he chuckled at times at her, his soft smile, and even the simple curl of his tail filled Fantine with butterflies, Loki is unlike other cat's I have ever met, The pretty she-cat though to herself happily as she recovered from her run outside. The brown and white she-cat purred happily, "It has been. I'm glad you came to visit me again." She mewed earnestly to the tom.

Old August 10th, 2019, 03:46 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Fantine just about melted into a happy little puddle when he said her name. Although it had only been a few days Fantine realized just how much she missed the tom's voice and overall company. The way he chuckled at times at her, his soft smile, and even the simple curl of his tail filled Fantine with butterflies, Loki is unlike other cat's I have ever met, The pretty she-cat though to herself happily as she recovered from her run outside. The brown and white she-cat purred happily, "It has been. I'm glad you came to visit me again." She mewed earnestly to the tom.
Loki chuckled softly as Fantine seemed to almost melt, simply from him saying her name. Interesting, Loki thought. His tail curled behind him, fur smooth and ears perked up. A green gaze remained on the she-cat, curious. She seemed excited to see him again, not that he was surprised. The two had bonded over his previous visit. He wasn't sure exactly how long it'd been, but he knew it had been a good while. She purred happily. "I decided it'd been long enough since my last visit. How have you been since I last came around?" He tilted his head slightly to the side.
Old August 20th, 2019, 12:23 AM
I am a Niffler

Quote:
Loki chuckled softly as Fantine seemed to almost melt, simply from him saying her name. Interesting, Loki thought. His tail curled behind him, fur smooth and ears perked up. A green gaze remained on the she-cat, curious. She seemed excited to see him again, not that he was surprised. The two had bonded over his previous visit. He wasn't sure exactly how long it'd been, but he knew it had been a good while. She purred happily. "I decided it'd been long enough since my last visit. How have you been since I last came around?" He tilted his head slightly to the side.
Fantine composed herself with an embarrassed shake of her pelt as she heard him chuckle, "Well.. I've been pretty good. I went exploring the other day..." She started but let her voice trail off, "But I got lost so someone had to help me home." The brown and white she-cat admitted sheepishly. Frankly she had only even stepped out of her house because she wanted to understand the thrill Loki got from going on his on adventures but she just found it extremely stressful. Fantine shook her head, "Enough about me how have you been Loki!" She asked her brown eyes widening in interest.

Old September 5th, 2019, 09:48 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Fantine composed herself with an embarrassed shake of her pelt as she heard him chuckle, "Well.. I've been pretty good. I went exploring the other day..." She started but let her voice trail off, "But I got lost so someone had to help me home." The brown and white she-cat admitted sheepishly. Frankly she had only even stepped out of her house because she wanted to understand the thrill Loki got from going on his on adventures but she just found it extremely stressful. Fantine shook her head, "Enough about me how have you been Loki!" She asked her brown eyes widening in interest.
(Sorry this is so late jsjsj)

Loki nodded his head slightly as she spoke. "That's nice," he replied. Her voice trailed off as she admitted she had gotten lost. He shrugged. "Happens to all of us. I've gotten lost a few times," he replied. "Never anywhere far. This place just looks all the same at times," he waved a paw slightly. He curled his tail slightly. "I managed to find my way back, but it wasn't fun," he chuckled slightly. The she-cat shook her head. "I've been alright, mostly the same-old routine," he replied. "Going out for a bit to explore and then going back before nightfall. Haven't run into any of those strange wild cats recently."