Today 02:18 AM

Old August 11th, 2019, 08:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Alexa's hangout(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
(Sorry I'm late, I was grounded and my parents blocked WCO on my laptop.)

Berry didn't know what else to do. Her brain scrambled for something, ANYthing to do for her friend, but she wasn't trained to do this! The stick trick was the only thing she actually knew about kitting! However, she tried to keep calm as her best friend's kits came.
(it's totally fine)

Alexa looked at her friend, knowing that she wouldn't be able to help her with her kits. She knew exactly what she was doing, since she had helped somebody do the same before. She gave out pushes.

(we'll skip when the kits are born, The roleplayers that played her kits lost interest, so she only had one and I promised you you can roleplay one.)

Alexa rested her head on her paws, her breathing was very heavy after giving birth to her kit. The molly gave her kit a lick with a numerous purrs. She looked at her friend Berry with a friendly smile.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old August 11th, 2019, 09:29 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

(it's totally fine)

Alexa looked at her friend, knowing that she wouldn't be able to help her with her kits. She knew exactly what she was doing, since she had helped somebody do the same before. She gave out pushes.

(we'll skip when the kits are born, The roleplayers that played her kits lost interest, so she only had one and I promised you you can roleplay one.)

Alexa rested her head on her paws, her breathing was very heavy after giving birth to her kit. The molly gave her kit a lick with a numerous purrs. She looked at her friend Berry with a friendly smile.
Berry looked at the grey-brown dappled kit, and almost immediately her heart melted. The new little bundle of fur looked strong and healthy. She looked towards Alexa, " Congrats, a little baby girl has been born unto you."

The kit squirmed desperately to her mother's belly, eager to suckle. After reaching her mother's stomach, she latched on and started to suckle.
Old August 11th, 2019, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Berry looked at the grey-brown dappled kit, and almost immediately her heart melted. The new little bundle of fur looked strong and healthy. She looked towards Alexa, " Congrats, a little baby girl has been born unto you."

The kit squirmed desperately to her mother's belly, eager to suckle. After reaching her mother's stomach, she latched on and started to suckle.
Alexa let out a purr as her best friend complimented her. "Thanks and I can't see nobody to help raise her then you, if you will?", she meowed. The molly gave her daughter an affectionate lick on the head. "You can name her.", Alexa replied.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 2nd, 2019, 05:39 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Alexa let out a purr as her best friend complimented her. "Thanks and I can't see nobody to help raise her then you, if you will?", she meowed. The molly gave her daughter an affectionate lick on the head. "You can name her.", Alexa replied.
My original post got deleted. T^T))

"Of course I will!" Berry exclaimed, although not too loud. She watched the kit slowly gorge herself on milk. "Hm..." She looked at kit a bit closer and noticed the white tufts of fur coming out of her ears, the bottom of her tail, and her chest. "How does Pearl sound to you?" She asked Alexa.
Old September 11th, 2019, 05:23 PM

Quote:
My original post got deleted. T^T))

"Of course I will!" Berry exclaimed, although not too loud. She watched the kit slowly gorge herself on milk. "Hm..." She looked at kit a bit closer and noticed the white tufts of fur coming out of her ears, the bottom of her tail, and her chest. "How does Pearl sound to you?" She asked Alexa.
Alexa listened to her best friend name her only kit. "I like the name Pearl. She's as precious as one.", she replied. The molly laid her head down and drifted off to sleep.

(Want to time skip a moon to where Pearl can do stuff?)

Old September 14th, 2019, 03:03 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

Alexa listened to her best friend name her only kit. "I like the name Pearl. She's as precious as one.", she replied. The molly laid her head down and drifted off to sleep.

(Want to time skip a moon to where Pearl can do stuff?)
Sure!))

Berry was now staying in Alexa's den full time since Pearl was quite the pawful! The brown and white tabby kit was quite mischievous always scampering around, hiding a lot, and just doing what kit's do. The cream-colored molly woke to Pearl acting like her tail was an enemy, batting at it with claws sheathed. "Good morning Pearlie," She dragged the kit towards her, interrupting the game she had been playing.

"Morning Auntie!" Pearl exclaimed, cobalt eyes gleaming. She pushed her head up against Berry's chest purring quite loudly.
Old October 4th, 2019, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Sure!))

Berry was now staying in Alexa's den full time since Pearl was quite the pawful! The brown and white tabby kit was quite mischievous always scampering around, hiding a lot, and just doing what kit's do. The cream-colored molly woke to Pearl acting like her tail was an enemy, batting at it with claws sheathed. "Good morning Pearlie," She dragged the kit towards her, interrupting the game she had been playing.

"Morning Auntie!" Pearl exclaimed, cobalt eyes gleaming. She pushed her head up against Berry's chest purring quite loudly.
Alexa padded into the den after doing a little bit of hunting. A mouse and two voles hanged in her jaws. The molly placed one of the voles at Berry's feet. "I got up early to do some hunting.", she announced. Alexa placed the mouse in front of Pearl. She sat down beside her daughter and began to pick tear the flesh off the mouse into small pieces removing any of the bones. "I think it's time for you to try mouse for the first time.", she meowed, placing a small piece in front of her daughter.

Old October 5th, 2019, 02:04 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Alexa padded into the den after doing a little bit of hunting. A mouse and two voles hanged in her jaws. The molly placed one of the voles at Berry's feet. "I got up early to do some hunting.", she announced. Alexa placed the mouse in front of Pearl. She sat down beside her daughter and began to pick tear the flesh of the mouse into small pieces removing any of the bones. "I think it's time for you to try mouse for the first time.", she meowed, placing a small piece in front of her daughter.
Pearl perked up and her gaze whipped to her mother. "Really?!" Pearl nosed the scraps of meat excitedly.

Berry chuckled softly at the kit's antics. Pearl was excited by just about anything, whether it be a grasshopper that had gotten into the den, or dust that they could see in the air when the sun shone into the den. The cream molly looked at the kit, who was finally sinking her little sharp teeth into the meat.

Pearl chewed up the bit of meat in her mouth, savoring the taste of the mouse, the taste of the grass and grains the rodent had been eating. "Yum!" She ate a few more bites of the delicious prey, her eyes glimmering with bliss.