Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ollie
Today 09:41 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:38 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by constellation
Today 09:24 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 09:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2019, 03:06 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

| @CasperCreates; |

Demontail padded out of the warriors den after helping cats out with the repairs. He wanted to help out, since he was one of the cats to help Shadowclan out. He couldn't let anybody get hurt, including his daughter, his sister, Tinykit, and Citrusflower. The rogue sat outside the warriors den, watching all the other cats eat. He walked over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a mouse. It wasn't for him, since he wasn't a Shadowclan cat yet. Demontail took the mouse and padded back into the warriors den. He dropped it at Citrusflower's side and then walked back out onto the camp clearing. Demontail padded back to his spot before licking his shoulder wound.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old October 10th, 2019, 03:17 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post
| @CasperCreates; |

Demontail padded out of the warriors den after helping cats out with the repairs. He wanted to help out, since he was one of the cats to help Shadowclan out. He couldn't let anybody get hurt, including his daughter, his sister, Tinykit, and Citrusflower. The rogue sat outside the warriors den, watching all the other cats eat. He walked over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a mouse. It wasn't for him, since he wasn't a Shadowclan cat yet. Demontail took the mouse and padded back into the warriors den. He dropped it at Citrusflower's side and then walked back out onto the camp clearing. Demontail padded back to his spot before licking his shoulder wound.
Owlfeather was sweeping debris away from the clearing, salvaging what she could to reinforce the tattered dens. She had sent some apprentices out in a group to search for materials to help re-build; the dens would need to be in top shape before the icy cold of leaf-bare set in. It seemed there was no end to the misfortunes of her clan.

Due to the scratch that she had gained across her face, one of her eyes was almost swollen shut, so she surveyed the clearing with her one good eye. Her pain wasn't too terrible, so she had confidence that her wounds would heal just fine. She wasn't worried about it. She had just decided to give in to her hunger and pick a scrawny vole from the fresh-kill pile, when she noticed Demontail. The cat gave her a bad feeling, and she still had not gotten used to him hanging around her daughter. She wanted to speak with him, especially after all this.

"Thank you for protecting her," The old molly greeted him quietly. Despite her misgivings about the rogue tom, he had saved the life of her daughter, and for that, she could not hold his flaws against him. His heart seemed to be in the right place.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:17 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
Owlfeather was lucky enough to still have younger kin in the clan. Her daughter, Citrusflower, and her grand-kit, Flowerpaw. She had other kits but had felt the pain of loss when they were taken by StarClan too soon. Her mate had abandoned the clan many moons ago to join the rowdy band of rogues that terrorized ShadowClan. She could sense the ache in the older cat's heart and could see the sadness in her eyes. She would surely do something about that. No cat should feel this lonely.

"The sour mood of this clan needs to change, and it will if I've got anything to do with it." She let out a sigh. Everybody was so on edge, and now she was witnessing a direct consequence. Cats were neglecting to care for each other. The old tortoiseshell had been doing her best, but with no leader or deputy to give any official orders and organize things, the clan couldn't help but be in disarray. She could only pray that things would sort out soon. In the mean-time, she would continue to do all she could.
Bubbling mournfully nodded, and she took another bite out of the forgotten mouse. "This clan's mood is like one of those medical herbs left out in the sun too long that soured."

Bubblingbrook was catapulted out of her grief not very long after it had started. Her head rose and she snapped her head towards the tortoiseshell. "I just realized that I haven't asked you for your name, how forgetful of me! I'm Bubblingbrook." The molly's cheeks warmed at her own forgetfulness.
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:23 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
Bubbling mournfully nodded, and she took another bite out of the forgotten mouse. "This clan's mood is like one of those medical herbs left out in the sun too long that soured."

Bubblingbrook was catapulted out of her grief not very long after it had started. Her head rose and she snapped her head towards the tortoiseshell. "I just realized that I haven't asked you for your name, how forgetful of me! I'm Bubblingbrook." The molly's cheeks warmed at her own forgetfulness.
"I knew that, of course," Owlfeather's whiskers twitched with amusement. She may not have spoken to Bubblingbrook that often, but they weren't that different in age, and both had been in the clan for many moons. It would be absurd for her to have forgotten the name of an elder. Perhaps the old gray she-cat's age had hindered her memory.
"I'm Owlfeather, though." The tortoiseshell reminded the older cat of her name.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Quote:
Owlfeather was sweeping debris away from the clearing, salvaging what she could to reinforce the tattered dens. She had sent some apprentices out in a group to search for materials to help re-build; the dens would need to be in top shape before the icy cold of leaf-bare set in. It seemed there was no end to the misfortunes of her clan.

Due to the scratch that she had gained across her face, one of her eyes was almost swollen shut, so she surveyed the clearing with her one good eye. Her pain wasn't too terrible, so she had confidence that her wounds would heal just fine. She wasn't worried about it. She had just decided to give in to her hunger and pick a scrawny vole from the fresh-kill pile, when she noticed Demontail. The cat gave her a bad feeling, and she still had not gotten used to him hanging around her daughter. She wanted to speak with him, especially after all this.

"Thank you for protecting her," The old molly greeted him quietly. Despite her misgivings about the rogue tom, he had saved the life of her daughter, and for that, she could not hold his flaws against him. His heart seemed to be in the right place.
Demontail had finished washing his wound when he scented a familar scent. He lifted up his head to see Owlfeather. He hadn't talked to her one on one in a long time. The last time it wasn't too pleasant, but he's not one to hold that kind of grudge. "Id do anything to help out my family and Citrusflower is my family. She's been a bit clingy to me since the battle.", he replied. Demontail's mouthed water, but he still wouldn't dare taking it for himself. He would go back to his own territory to hunt, but he hasn't stayed there since before the battle.

The black tom wasn't the kind of cat to feel nervous, but this was a cat he kind of knew well. He didn't want to do anything to upset her. "I'd do anything for your clanmates as one day they may be mine also.", he said, dropping a hint that he might stay. Demontail showed devotion and that wasn't just because Citrusflower or his sister and neice were in this clan it qas because he saw everyone as his friends. He had been hunting with many Shadowclan cats before.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old October 10th, 2019, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft's head, swing in the direction of the far clearing. He caught sight of a grey she-cat, and he waved his tail in greeting. He sat up, shaking out his fur before he finally stood up as padded over to meet the she-cat.
"Hey, Boulderheart." He mewed, flicking his ear as he approached.
Smileing boulderheart virtually bounced over, excited to talk to someone. Her tail swishing over the ground as she sat next to raventuft, “how are you doing”
She asked turning to the other warrior

Old October 10th, 2019, 07:47 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
"I knew that, of course," Owlfeather's whiskers twitched with amusement. She may not have spoken to Bubblingbrook that often, but they weren't that different in age, and both had been in the clan for many moons. It would be absurd for her to have forgotten the name of an elder. Perhaps the old gray she-cat's age had hindered her memory.
"I'm Owlfeather, though." The tortoiseshell reminded the older cat of her name.
"Ahhh. Sorry about that, my mind can't seem to remember what names go to which faces these days." Bubblingbrook licked at her chest fur in embarrassment.

Once she had gotten over her temporary embarrassment, she shoved the mostly uneaten mouse over to Owlfeather. "Here, have a bite." Bubbling heaved a sigh and her dark blue eyes unfocused and stared out of the den. Her fur ruffled as if she had seen a ghost.

Bubblingbrook blinked again. 'What in the...' she thought, 'There is no way that My daughter just walked into the camp. She's dead... She looked through a different hole in the den wall. Nothing. Great. Not only is my memory muddled, I've started seeing things.
Old October 10th, 2019, 08:16 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Smileing boulderheart virtually bounced over, excited to talk to someone. Her tail swishing over the ground as she sat next to raventuft, “how are you doing”
She asked turning to the other warrior
Raventuft shrugged.
"I'm doing just fine." He mewed, smiling slightly at the molly. He glanced at a nearby den, destroyed by the rouge attack. He thought, and shook his head softly.
"Actually." He mewed again, "I am quite disappointed with the state of the camp. Hmmph. Rouges... However, how was your day?" He mewed bluntly.

@Snail-paw

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 10th, 2019, 08:28 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
(Open to any ShadowClan apprentices, or cats who want to help!)

Owlfeather had just left the elder's den after talking with Bubblingbrook. It had become apparent to her that the den was extremely drafty, and the elders were cold and uncomfortable. Now that she'd thought about it, the elder's den wasn't the only den that could stand for some reinforcements before the icy chill of leaf-bare set in. On top of that, with so much of the prey scared off and the training hollow charred, the apprentices had likely not had much to do. The old she-cat had a solution for both those problems.

The senior warrior trotted over to the apprentice's den to see who was up and around and not already busy. She immediately noticed a handful of the young cats resting or chatting.
"I've got a task for you," she announced her presence as she poked her head into the den. "If the lot of you could venture into the territory and see what materials you can find to reinforce the dens, it would be extremely helpful. The elders are freezing their tails off," she mewed to the apprentices. "Besides, I'm sure you all would prefer to have a warm den, too."

@Dirtfur -- I thought Redpaw might be interested in this!
@Dirtfur

The young she-cat was laying off to the side, chest falling and rising with some difficulty. The tortie blinked her watery eyes, drawing her pink tongue over a paw to rub at her eyes. The she-cat has been recovering rather well since that battle, as always, keeping to herself and playing with her imaginary friends when her real ones were busy. Her eyes have been bothering her none stop, none and then she could see crystal clear and other times it was blurry. Today, thankful, besides the wateriness, her sight was alright. Her ears perked as she heard Owlfeather's voice calling out for help with the apprentice den. She slowly got to her paws, wincing softly as she stood, before slowly making her way over to the senior warrior.

"I'd be happy to help as well." Elfinpaw meowed in a sweet airy tone, as she stopped beside Redpaw. A blissful and openly friendly smile on her maw. She would like something to do. She probably should be resting, but that got boring after a while. If she could help the clan and possibly become closer to her denmates she'd much rather do that.
Old October 10th, 2019, 09:24 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Demontail had finished washing his wound when he scented a familar scent. He lifted up his head to see Owlfeather. He hadn't talked to her one on one in a long time. The last time it wasn't too pleasant, but he's not one to hold that kind of grudge. "Id do anything to help out my family and Citrusflower is my family. She's been a bit clingy to me since the battle.", he replied. Demontail's mouthed water, but he still wouldn't dare taking it for himself. He would go back to his own territory to hunt, but he hasn't stayed there since before the battle.

The black tom wasn't the kind of cat to feel nervous, but this was a cat he kind of knew well. He didn't want to do anything to upset her. "I'd do anything for your clanmates as one day they may be mine also.", he said, dropping a hint that he might stay. Demontail showed devotion and that wasn't just because Citrusflower or his sister and neice were in this clan it qas because he saw everyone as his friends. He had been hunting with many Shadowclan cats before.
"Well, I appreciate the sentiment," Owlfeather nodded. Her first thought at his little hint was there's no way Windystar would allow a rogue to join us after all this, but she was struck by the harsh reminder once again that her leader was dead. There was not much any one cat could do to stop a rogue from joining the clan.

But the old she-cat guessed that if any rogue had to join the clan, she'd be glad if it was Demontail. He had his ups and downs, but overall he was important to her kin, and she had to convince herself that that was enough to make him worthy of ShadowClan.

"Speaking of Citrusflower, how is she doing after the battle? I haven't had the chance to speak with her yet." She had trusted her daughter's mate to watch over her while the older cat oversaw repairs. But now that she finally had some down time, she could think of nothing she would rather do than share tongues with her kin.

Closed Thread