Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
going on a swim! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:26 AM
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:02 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by alec
Today 03:47 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:49 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2019, 10:20 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@Oakstrike @Skeleton Bliss Girl @Spirit @Arikara @RedHead @Dirtfur @Dipper @Starfall @Lilyfur2

Icestar gazed down at the clan. Her clan. These cats were hers to command, hers to bring to greatness. Her plans formulated in her head as she watched them all gather, sizing them up and already making battle plans based on the information she took in. Her eyes were drawn in particular to the pretty little she-cat in front who appeared to be mooning over her. The look of adoration she saw in Daintybird's icy blue depths surely made her feel even more confident than she had previously, if that were even possible.
She glanced then to her deputy, Crowtail, and made sure that he was paying attention. Of all the outsiders this clan had taken in, the one who was now in a position of power needed to be closely watched the most.

"My clan-mates, I have returned from the Starcave. StarClan have granted me my nine lives, and you are now to refer to me as Icestar." She paused for a moment to allow the cats in the clearing to chant her new name, as was always the case for such things. Once the congratulatory mews died down, she parted her jaws to speak once more.

"I know I'm not a particularly popular choice for clan leader, as many of you have made oh-so-clear. But I assure you, I only want what is best for this clan. We are all aware of the string of bad luck that ShadowClan has endured this past moon. Today marks and end to that suffering. From here, we shall rebuild, and re-surge stronger than ever!" She gazed across the clearing, meeting every cat's eyes individually, letting them know that they were acknowledged. Or, being watched, more likely.

"Worry not, for I would not lead you all into battle so soon after our last triumph. We are still recovering from the rogue attack, and I would not send us into a fight that I did not think we could win. However, I want it to be made very clear that I will not let this clan be stepped upon by that pompous fish-breathed RiverClan slime any longer! As soon as we have healed, once our territory is beginning to yield more prey and the forest recovers from the fire, we will be taking back the territory that RiverClan has stolen from us, whether they like it or not. We will no longer be their plaything!"
She paused for breath once more, allowing yowls of approval or disapproval to surge through the throng of cats in the clearing. She puffed with pride, her ears flat against her head and her lips drawn back in a snarl as she spoke of the cowardly crimes of their rival clan.

"I also have been made aware that many of you, particularly those who are former outsiders, are fearing for your safety within the clan. Let it be known that as of now, I am not going to exile anybody. But, let it also be known that former outsiders will be closely watched, and if I hear anything having to do with disloyalty, I will have you thrown out of the territory in a heartbeat! That means none of you are to be seen conversing with rogues or loners outside the clans, or being too friendly with other-clan cats. In order for this clan to be great, we must find strength within our own borders, not outside it."

Her booming voice drifted across the clearing, echoing off from the walls of the dens and making herself heard throughout. Her head spun with the tremendous amount of power that she felt coursing through her, absolutely intoxicating her. Nothing had ever felt so right. This was where she was meant to be. As her speech dwindled off, she stopped to allow any cat to ask questions or make objections.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 15th, 2019, 10:27 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Crowsight tilted his head even further, a short flicker of surprise in his sharp ice blue gaze. He knew her name, curious. He was the silent and obedient cat in the background, he hadn't expected many to know of his name let alone his excistence. Whenever he took part in coversation it usually ended out with just a lone talk, and then no more. He needed intelligent conversations, not the usual 'how are you today, I saw a magpie in the territory earlier' and all that boring chatter.
Even despite this opinion of his, the black cat also harbored a wish to protect any oppressed cat, and from Hailstorm's current body language, his guess was that she was one.
Whilst the tom's one ear was still turned towards the newly appointed high rank, his head was now fully turned towards said cat's daughter. He could at least see where conversation would lead.
Hailstorm trembled as she listened to her mother's haughty speech. She could hear the ambition coursing through every icy word and phrase, and it sickened her. She tried so hard to tune herself out, to ignore what she was hearing, but she found herself gripping on to every last word as if it were the last thing she would ever hear. This was going to be a painstaking era, and she didn't know how she would be able to cope.

She sensed Crowsight looking at her, and her fur instinctively bristled as if she thought something was wrong. Cats didn't just look at her. They were too busy looking at her sister, Dawnstripe, to even notice she existed. Little did she know, she and Crowsight were just two invisible cats being invisible together. She forced herself to look up at him, her blue eyes meeting his at last. She saw compassion behind them, and she quickly let her guard drop just a bit.

"What do...what do you think about all this?" was her attempt at making conversation. She wanted to know, first of all, if this tom was a supporter of her mother's or not. That would quickly determine whether or not she would be able to further any sort of conversation.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 15th, 2019, 10:42 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft nodded, smiling.
"Mine is probably the same, for mostly the same reasons." He replied, thinking about how irritable everycat had become over Green-leaf this year. He almost laughed thinking about it.
"It must be especially hard for the elders..." He mewed, chuckling.
Boulderheart huffed “atleast they get to sit in the shade all day long.” She shook out her fur realizing that she had gotten bits of leaves everywhere. “We have to go out and hunt, and patrol.” She picked at another leaf, chuckling.

Old October 15th, 2019, 10:43 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
Hailstorm trembled as she listened to her mother's haughty speech. She could hear the ambition coursing through every icy word and phrase, and it sickened her. She tried so hard to tune herself out, to ignore what she was hearing, but she found herself gripping on to every last word as if it were the last thing she would ever hear. This was going to be a painstaking era, and she didn't know how she would be able to cope.

She sensed Crowsight looking at her, and her fur instinctively bristled as if she thought something was wrong. Cats didn't just look at her. They were too busy looking at her sister, Dawnstripe, to even notice she existed. Little did she know, she and Crowsight were just two invisible cats being invisible together. She forced herself to look up at him, her blue eyes meeting his at last. She saw compassion behind them, and she quickly let her guard drop just a bit.

"What do...what do you think about all this?" was her attempt at making conversation. She wanted to know, first of all, if this tom was a supporter of her mother's or not. That would quickly determine whether or not she would be able to further any sort of conversation.

Crowsight's fur bristled shortly as Iceheart did her speech. Call her by the leader name was something he would only do when under watch. In his mind, that name would only ever be heard with disgust and hatred, and it was to be heard rarely. Heart was and would always be her suffix. It was the one she was given and it was the one that represented her.
His mouth formed into a snarl for the shortest of moments as Iceheart mentioned how anyone would be exiled upon interacting with outsiders. He had made better friends outside the clan than he had inside. He would have to be more careful from now on. He knew the nooks and corners of the territory where patrols rarely made it to. He had to tread with care, and so he would. Greatly so.
Letting out a low hiss, Crowsight gave a short shook of the head. "I would rather not voice my opinion in a crowd like this" he merely stated, hoping the other cat would understand the meaning behind his words; disagreement. Him not voicing his opinion could mean multiple things. He could be worried about making enemies within the possible rebels for all she knew. The black cat hoped that from his body language, Hailstorm would be able to find out it was exactly the opposite. Even though he had earlier showed signs of disagreement, they had been short, but they had been there. It did not take him long to put on a mask of cold, his fur going back down to being flat against him, a black shine in the sun. Looking calm and collected, as if he had no concerns with these current ongoings.

Last edited by Spirit; October 15th, 2019 at 10:53 PM.
Old October 15th, 2019, 10:51 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Crowsight's fur bristled shortly as Iceheart did her speech. Call her by the leader name was something he would only do when under watch. In his mind, that name would only ever be heard with disgust and hatred, and it was to be heard rarely. Heart was and would always be her prefix. It was the one she was given and it was the one that represented her.
His mouth formed into a snarl for the shortest of moments as Iceheart mentioned how anyone would be exiled upon interacting with outsiders. He had made better friends outside the clan than he had inside. He would have to be more careful from now on. He knew the nooks and corners of the territory where patrols rarely made it to. He had to tread with care, and so he would. Greatly so.
Letting out a low hiss, Crowsight gave a short shook of the head. "I would rather not voice my opinion in a crowd like this" he merely stated, hoping the other cat would understand the meaning behind his words; disagreement. Him not voicing his opinion could mean multiple things. He could be worried about making enemies within the possible rebels for all she knew. The black cat hoped that from his body language, Hailstorm would be able to find out it was exactly the opposite. Even though he had earlier showed signs of disagreement, they had been short, but they had been there. It did not take him long to put on a mask of cold, his fur going back down to being flat against him, a black shine in the sun. Looking calm and collected, as if he had no concerns with these current ongoings.
One bonus of being so panicky was that Hailstorm was incredibly perceptive of other cat's emotions, sometimes to a fault. As Crowsight spoke, she assessed his tone of voice and the way he positioned himself, and determined that, in fact, he was probably not a supporter of Icestar. It made her a bit relieved. Although she knew many cats disliked her mother, it sometimes felt like she was alone in knowing the truth about what the ice-hearted cat was really like when people had their backs turned. She had already had enough of listening to this rabble, and wanted desperately to leave the camp. She had heard enough.

"Me neither, I suppose," she agreed with him, although she figured it was quite clear to her clan-mates that she and her mother did not get along. Her paws shuffled in the pine needles again, having an inner debate over leaving the clearing.
"Do you think anybody would notice if I slipped out of camp before this ends?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper. She couldn't listen to Icestar's power trip any longer, and she wanted to be doing literally anything else. Perhaps she would go out for a hunt. Part of her had spoken her thoughts out loud just now in hopes that Crowsight might join her. As nervous a cat as she was, she still greatly enjoyed company when she could get it.

Old October 15th, 2019, 11:16 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
One bonus of being so panicky was that Hailstorm was incredibly perceptive of other cat's emotions, sometimes to a fault. As Crowsight spoke, she assessed his tone of voice and the way he positioned himself, and determined that, in fact, he was probably not a supporter of Icestar. It made her a bit relieved. Although she knew many cats disliked her mother, it sometimes felt like she was alone in knowing the truth about what the ice-hearted cat was really like when people had their backs turned. She had already had enough of listening to this rabble, and wanted desperately to leave the camp. She had heard enough.

"Me neither, I suppose," she agreed with him, although she figured it was quite clear to her clan-mates that she and her mother did not get along. Her paws shuffled in the pine needles again, having an inner debate over leaving the clearing.
"Do you think anybody would notice if I slipped out of camp before this ends?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper. She couldn't listen to Icestar's power trip any longer, and she wanted to be doing literally anything else. Perhaps she would go out for a hunt. Part of her had spoken her thoughts out loud just now in hopes that Crowsight might join her. As nervous a cat as she was, she still greatly enjoyed company when she could get it.

Turning his head to the highbranch to briefly observe the cat stood upon it, Crowsight gave a short shake of his head. He worried that if -anyone- left the clearing before she had called it off properly, they would be put under extra careful watch. It would definitely not surprise him. While he shared Hailstorm's wish to disappear from the scene, he believed it safest for both of them to withhold such urges.
Sighing as quietly as he could muster, the tom turned his gaze back to the similar blue orbs of Hail's. "I believe it is in both our best interest to remain until the speech is properly over. Afterwards, I'd gladly take you for a hunt, the clan needs to be kept fed, hmm?" he hummed, trying to sound as supportive as he could whilst also assuring the molly that their opinions on the matter were alike.
Old October 15th, 2019, 11:47 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@CasperCreates

The meeting call came unexpectedly to the jet black warrior. With the recent moons meetings and ceremonies were rare. Nothing has been by the warrior code. Nothing had been going right and routes had joined! It was a mess ShadowClan had been falling apart before Windystar died. She wasn't going to even mention the last deputy. Stepping down was a cowardly act.
Placing herself close to the front of the gathered warriors Blackmoon looked up with round green eyes. "Icestar!" She howled joining in the chant of the new leaders name.
Icestar had shown promise in her eyes before she gained her mind lives but now every word was making the young warrior respect her more. A leader who wanted to make ShadowClan thrive, who knew that rogues and loners couldn't be trusted and that ShadowClan could only be powerful from inside it's borders. Not searching for an easy way out.
The more the black molly listened the more she started to look up to the new leader. As a young apprentice she had looked up to previous high ranking cats but Icestar was talking about bringing strength to ShadowClan! Not searching for help or budding up with other Clans but really making the clan strong. She was taking the place of any cat she had looked up to previously.
When Icestar had finished speaking Blackmoon's eyes shown with admiration. This era would be grate for ShadowClan. "The outsiders should be watched!" She called in agreement. She was a pure ShadowClanner as far as she knew and outsiders didn't show any reason to be trusted. "They have shown no reason for us to fully trust them and until they give us no reason to doubt them in the slightest we shouldn't." The fluffy warrior added casting a glance at some of her new Clanmates. Blackmoon didn't like them being here and wasn't afraid to voice it. Even having a outsider as a deputy didn't change that and she felt that if Icestar had picked, someone more suitable for the position would be there. Yet she had to listen to him anyway, unless their leader said otherwise.
Needing her claws into the scorched and bloody ground Blackmoon looked back at the larger black cat upon the branch. She would add more but she wanted to hear the other warriors. The molly didn't want to miss something or not be caught up. It wasn't every day you got a Clan meeting. At least not in her lifetime.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 16th, 2019, 12:03 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
@Oakstrike @Skeleton Bliss Girl @Spirit @Arikara @RedHead @Dirtfur @Dipper @Starfall @Lilyfur2

Icestar gazed down at the clan. Her clan. These cats were hers to command, hers to bring to greatness. Her plans formulated in her head as she watched them all gather, sizing them up and already making battle plans based on the information she took in. Her eyes were drawn in particular to the pretty little she-cat in front who appeared to be mooning over her. The look of adoration she saw in Daintybird's icy blue depths surely made her feel even more confident than she had previously, if that were even possible.
She glanced then to her deputy, Crowtail, and made sure that he was paying attention. Of all the outsiders this clan had taken in, the one who was now in a position of power needed to be closely watched the most.

"My clan-mates, I have returned from the Starcave. StarClan have granted me my nine lives, and you are now to refer to me as Icestar." She paused for a moment to allow the cats in the clearing to chant her new name, as was always the case for such things. Once the congratulatory mews died down, she parted her jaws to speak once more.

"I know I'm not a particularly popular choice for clan leader, as many of you have made oh-so-clear. But I assure you, I only want what is best for this clan. We are all aware of the string of bad luck that ShadowClan has endured this past moon. Today marks and end to that suffering. From here, we shall rebuild, and re-surge stronger than ever!" She gazed across the clearing, meeting every cat's eyes individually, letting them know that they were acknowledged. Or, being watched, more likely.

"Worry not, for I would not lead you all into battle so soon after our last triumph. We are still recovering from the rogue attack, and I would not send us into a fight that I did not think we could win. However, I want it to be made very clear that I will not let this clan be stepped upon by that pompous fish-breathed RiverClan slime any longer! As soon as we have healed, once our territory is beginning to yield more prey and the forest recovers from the fire, we will be taking back the territory that RiverClan has stolen from us, whether they like it or not. We will no longer be their plaything!"
She paused for breath once more, allowing yowls of approval or disapproval to surge through the throng of cats in the clearing. She puffed with pride, her ears flat against her head and her lips drawn back in a snarl as she spoke of the cowardly crimes of their rival clan.

"I also have been made aware that many of you, particularly those who are former outsiders, are fearing for your safety within the clan. Let it be known that as of now, I am not going to exile anybody. But, let it also be known that former outsiders will be closely watched, and if I hear anything having to do with disloyalty, I will have you thrown out of the territory in a heartbeat! That means none of you are to be seen conversing with rogues or loners outside the clans, or being too friendly with other-clan cats. In order for this clan to be great, we must find strength within our own borders, not outside it."

Her booming voice drifted across the clearing, echoing off from the walls of the dens and making herself heard throughout. Her head spun with the tremendous amount of power that she felt coursing through her, absolutely intoxicating her. Nothing had ever felt so right. This was where she was meant to be. As her speech dwindled off, she stopped to allow any cat to ask questions or make objections.
Redpaw gossiped with the group of apprentices, but the roar from the now-to-be Icestar silenced the apprentices group. As the black furred she-cat announced her return and now had nine lives, he cried out, "Icestar!" and repeated the phase with his clanmates. What stopped his chanting was the growl from Leaftail, who was still eyeing their leader. Glints and gleams of anger sparkled in his mentor's amber eyes. The red apprentice heard the spotted mentor breathed... oxsung was it? Why can't Leaftail accept that Icestar is our leader? As their leader spoke more and took a moment to catch her breath, Redpaw mew with approval which was followed by a disapproval from Leaftail. "Why are you so harsh to Icestar?!" he finally snapped. Redpaw hoped that nocat heard his aggressive comment. The response was a disappointed narrowed eyes of his angry mentor. "Why are you supporting her?!" she snarled. The red apprentice glared back, got up, and stumped away at the front. No more angry mentors! Redpaw relaxed, letting his fur lied. He listened throughout the rest of the speech from Icestar. As the black furred leader's words ended, waiting for any questions or objections, a voice heard from the crowd, "Foxdung!" Leaftail...

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; October 16th, 2019 at 04:05 AM.
Old October 16th, 2019, 03:31 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@CasperCreates @Dirtfur
It's felt like it's been eons since those familiar wars have rung out so clearly in Shadowclan. The elegant she-cat made her way silently behind the group of gathered cats. The frozen irises spotted the large midnight pelt leader even further back. Snowfrost had to admit that Icestar certainly looked as if she belonged up there as if she's been on the highbranch for ages. Although she had come to terms with the fact that there was nothing she could do to change what has already been set in motion, she was still uncertain about what type of era Icestar would usher in. It made her beyond nervous, something she rarely felt, one ear fell back against her head as she listened to the clan leader's haughty speech. Beyond the inaudible sigh, she kept her emotions in check and didn't bother drawing attention to herself. Honestly, that wasn't nearly as bad as she had been bracing for, she had no issues with challenging Riverclan. Something needed to be done with them anyway, but she had been expecting Icestar to start sending cats to battle almost immediately after her return.

The fact that speaking to outsiders seemed a little extream even to her. She had her own trust issues with cats not born in the clan but had no problem giving them chances to prove themselves and make themselves a part of it. There was also that edge of pure power that could be soaked in every word that came from Icestar's maw. Snowfrost was still very worried that this power would cloud judgment and although she like the plan of action there was no telling what the repercussions of taking back their borders would cause in the long run. Would they be going back and further in an endless war with Riverclan? Blood for blood... before her mind ran too wild, the she-cat padded further off to the side away from the cats to gather her thoughts and just listen.

---

She moved with an air of pure confidence and a hint of arrogance. Her large body was rather silent for someone of her size, nearly as large as her mother. Dawnstripe's piercing amber eyes scanned the crowd of cats from the back of the group with indifference as if she were looking at ants and insects instead of clanmates. It took her a second until she found the one cat in the crowd not deemed as 'insignificant' and was about to make her way over until she noticed the bug buzzing around her sister. A male bug at that and it looked as if Hailstorm was actually talking to him. It was a little difficult to restrain the need to walk over and 'swat' said bug away, but she resisted the urge and let her eyes comb through the crowd once more with a hint of something in her chest. It kinda felt like she wanted to throw up....anxiety, or insecurity?

The she-cat sank her teeth into her tongue hard, the pain stifled such a 'weak' emotion in a heartbeat. It was rare she ever sat anywhere other than at Hailstorm's side during meetings or well whenever the she-cat was often alone and Dawnstripe, being the ever so compassionate sister that she was, would usually sit with her or chat. It was...disturbing seeing as her place taken and by something so insignificant. It caused a momentary lapse in her...judgment. It wouldn't happen again. The dark brown warrior began pushing her way to the front of the gathering, caring little for tails or paws she stepped on, seeing as Hailstorm wasn't a choice she felt that as the daughter of the clan leader, being at the forefront was expected of her. However, she paused near the middle of the crowd, paw raised in mid-step, to swing her enormous head around. Did she just hear that right? Someone was speaking out against her mother?!

It did not take Dawnstripe long to find the molly, a little bee that would not even take a claw to swat. Dawnstripe's face was utterly void of all emotion, but her eyes, those intense, razor-sharp, blades glared straight at Leaftail, meticulously planning how she could cut out the cat's tongue and end her life while simultaneously laying all blame on those Riverclan scum in a matter of seconds. It really would be easy, but would that upset Icestar? How vexing, why these insects could not see how benevolent her mother was being by letting dirty outsiders stay in the clan, those without a drop of clan blood in them, stay here, to eat, sleep, and fight for true clan cats. Huh, it just didn't make sense to her.
Old October 16th, 2019, 06:28 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Boulderheart huffed “atleast they get to sit in the shade all day long.” She shook out her fur realizing that she had gotten bits of leaves everywhere. “We have to go out and hunt, and patrol.” She picked at another leaf, chuckling.
Raventuft smiled, glancing off into the direction of the elders den. He could imagine how content they were at the moemnt, as their den usually got stuffy, for him at least. He glanced at Boulderheart. "At least when we're elders, we can do the same."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread