RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:24 AM

Old November 17th, 2019, 08:40 PM
You are beatiful believe

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Cloudfang smiled. She meowed " Watch me!" She went in the water and held real still. She was crouched down eyeing a trout. She waited until it came closer. She then pounced on it piercing its neck. She went to shore and dropped the fish in front of Eaglepaw. She meowed " Could you bury this to keep it fresh? Because we still need to work on skills!"
@Lilyfur2

In times of Life it's just not right No matter where
I'll be there so wipe those tears
and face those fears We share a bond Together we'll be strong
By~ evergreen
Old November 17th, 2019, 09:14 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
Cloudfang smiled. She meowed " Watch me!" She went in the water and held real still. She was crouched down eyeing a trout. She waited until it came closer. She then pounced on it piercing its neck. She went to shore and dropped the fish in front of Eaglepaw. She meowed " Could you bury this to keep it fresh? Because we still need to work on skills!"
@Lilyfur2

Well, the pouncing idea seemed out of the picture. It appeared cats already knew about it. Eaglepaw retrieved the fish, digging up some sand and plopping in in the hole. As he buried the fish, he spotted the same carp from before. His pelt twitched with irritation. It had gotten away! He thought, annoyed. He ran at the fish without thinking, pouncing into the water. He bit down on its neck, the water surrounding him completely. He surfaced, the fish in his mouth. His eyes shine with happiness.
"Was that good?!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 17th, 2019, 09:26 PM
You are beatiful believe

Cloudfang giggled and then meowed " That was purfect!" She went into the water. She meowed " The key is that you have to stay still and not make ripples. The fish are sensitive to movement and sound!"
@Lilyfur2

By~ evergreen
Old November 17th, 2019, 10:07 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Cloudfang giggled and then meowed " That was purfect!" She went into the water. She meowed " The key is that you have to stay still and not make ripples. The fish are sensitive to movement and sound!"
@Lilyfur2

Eaglepaw nodded, smiling happily. He would do that in the future!
"What should we do now?"

Old November 17th, 2019, 10:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Dirtfur, the new mentor of the big Frozenpaw, stumbled back and forth in front the old apprentice. Who knows what this apprentice had learned about. Heck! It looks like one more day of training and an assessment will make him a warrior sooner. Licking off the dirt from his tail, he looked back to asked the white grown apprentice.
"Tell me, what moves have you learned?"

Frozenpaw sat in silence as Dirtfur walked back and froth in front of him. His icy blue eyes following his new mentors steps. The tom wasn't sure what was going on in the brown warrior's head. Who knew it wasn't like they knew much of each other. At the question Frozen perked his ears. What moves had he learned? Oh what where they called? He was a bit rusty from lack of training. "I know a lot," He meowed tail twitching in thought. "I'm a bit rusty on them though, with not having a mentor and all." The large white tom added turning his icy blue gaze to Dirtfur.
Standing up and arching his back in a stretch Frozenpaw flecked his claws in and out into the dirt. "I was preparing for my warrior assestment before my old mentor up and disappeared." The tom explain tail lashing a few times. It bugged him that he wasn't a warrior yet. He was old enough to be one he just wasn't trained enough according to Lionstar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
"Yes, very good!" Eagleflight praised with a nod of his head. "Here's a trick, though. Once you dodge their attack, you can catch them off balance when they land by spinning back around and swiping a paw at their legs, just before they hit the ground." He made a swiping motion in the air with one foreleg as he explained it to her. He then tried as best he could with only himself to show her how it was done. He pretended as if there was a cat jumping at him, slid to the left a bit, and then immediately did a tight spin with one paw outstretched.

"Would you like to give it a try? I'll be the enemy cat. You won't hurt me, I promise." He gave her a kind smile. This was so great! His first ever training session with his first ever apprentice. He was bursting with pride.

At his praise she smiled. So she had gotten it right! That was exciting. Yeah of course she didn't think she was a fish-brained but she wasn't sure if she would have gotten that right.
Turning her attention back to Eagleflight Riverpaw listened to his instructions. It didn't sound to hard. Yet she reminded herself it could be harder then it sounded as her mentor demonstrated it best he could. As she had though it looked a bit herder then it sounded.
Dark blue eyes lightening up at the tom's question Riverpaw would nod. "I would if your sure I won't accidently hurt you." The silver tabby meowed a but hesitantly. She didn't want to hurt him even if it was on accident. The little tabby expected that'd wither the russet tom's view on her in some way.

~*~

@BILL.
(Violet/Thistle)

Violetpaw padded into the clearing behind her mentor. Because apprentices were not aloud to be out alone she had to wait till Thistlestep wasn't busy to have a training session. That was kind of annoying but she guessed it made sense. Plus not to many apprentices seemed to be here. "Hay." The fluffy tabby called blue eyes resting on the larger tabby. "What are we going to learn? Battle training or hunting?" Violetpaw asked. Last conversation she had with the tom was about talking with cats from other Clans. Which she still thought was preposterous. Why give other Clans a chance to learn about RiverClan?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 18th, 2019, 05:31 AM
You are beatiful believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

Eaglepaw nodded, smiling happily. He would do that in the future!
"What should we do now?"

" Let's bring the kill to the pile and then we will work on all of your skills!" meowed Cloudfang. She grabbed the trout from the hole and headed over to the fresh kill pile.

By~ evergreen
Old November 18th, 2019, 11:22 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
At his praise she smiled. So she had gotten it right! That was exciting. Yeah of course she didn't think she was a fish-brained but she wasn't sure if she would have gotten that right.
Turning her attention back to Eagleflight Riverpaw listened to his instructions. It didn't sound to hard. Yet she reminded herself it could be harder then it sounded as her mentor demonstrated it best he could. As she had though it looked a bit herder then it sounded.
Dark blue eyes lightening up at the tom's question Riverpaw would nod. "I would if your sure I won't accidently hurt you." The silver tabby meowed a but hesitantly. She didn't want to hurt him even if it was on accident. The little tabby expected that'd wither the russet tom's view on her in some way.

"You won't, I promise," the young warrior chucked at her concern. "So long as you keep your claws sheathed. I can take it. Ready?" He gave her a grin before winding himself up and leaping straight at her, claws sheathed. He braced himself for the impact of the ground. Riverpaw was smart--she would get this move down quickly. He anticipated her unbalancing strike.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 18th, 2019, 05:56 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Well that's very helpful! The tabby warrior thought, padding back and forth once again. Well since Frozenpaw is a bit rusty then the old warrior can teach him something new? And then come back to the regular battle moves and hunting. "Very well!" Dirtfur scraps the dirt and pushes it toward you. "As mentor, I will teach you some old moves when you were a smaller apprentice, but today you will learn something new than the traditions, a survival skill if you will." he continued, and flipped over to rub his back on the dirt and mud of the RiverClan territory.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 18th, 2019, 08:35 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
" Let's bring the kill to the pile and then we will work on all of your skills!" meowed Cloudfang. She grabbed the trout from the hole and headed over to the fresh kill pile.

Eaglepaw followed his mentor, depositing the fish on the pile.
"What sort of skills?"

Old November 18th, 2019, 08:46 PM
You are beatiful believe

Cloudfang smiled. She set down her fish in the pile. Then she meowed " You can hunt, swim, fish, learn how to make shelter, or climb! You can choose what you want to practice for now!"
@Lilyfur2

By~ evergreen