Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by alec
Today 04:16 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by alec
Today 03:24 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:09 AM
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:54 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2019, 08:14 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@DeadlyWolfDen
she walked outside lightly sniffing the air
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old November 25th, 2019, 03:24 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

This was it. Flintstar had delayed it for so long, that doing so now had started to make him nervous of his choice. He already knew the clan would most likely react badly. But what else could he do? Buckbranch had proven his loyalty to Flintstar, and Flintstar believed that this position would allow Buckbranch to prove his loyalty to Thunderclan.

But before he got to that, there were a couple other things he had to attend to. Leaping up to the highpeak, Flintstar let out a yowl. "Let all Thunderclan cats gather here beneath the highpeak!" He sat and waited for a moment, watching as his clanmembers gathered beneath him.
"I have some ceremonies to conduct tonight! But first, there are a few apprentices that need to be assigned mentors. Mosspaw, Geckopaw, [ @Starfall ] and Moonpaw, please step forward." He waited for the three apprentices to step forwards, scanning the crowd to make sure he could spot the mentors they would be assigned.

[ Honeybrume @Venus Sunsnow @Starstruck Songthorn @hxneysuckle your cats will be mentors ]

[ Pantherpaw @Casper, Pinepaw @Ever ]

[ Minkpaw @Fuzzy ]

[ @Slushie ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; November 25th, 2019 at 03:46 PM.
Old November 25th, 2019, 03:55 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @RedHead ]

He looked up from his meal with an irritated scowl. Really? Now? You wait so long to do this and then you just suddenly decide to do it right as I'm eating. How absolutely spectacular. Stupid furball. Songthorn snorted and quickly gobbled down the prey before pulling himself to his paws and walking to stand closer to the Highpeak. His eyes rolled as he sat down with a thump, tail curling around his paws as he stared boredly at Flintstar. What little nuisances are going to become apprentices today? And which of these apprentices are coming to take up even more space in the warrior's den?
Old November 25th, 2019, 04:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Mountaingrowl slipped into the slowly growing crowd, ears twitching as his gaze lifted to watch Flintstar. He didn't care about the apprentices, but he was curious to see if today would mark the end of their deputyless reign.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 25th, 2019, 04:23 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Athena scrambled after the leader she had just met, her brother no doubt at her heels. Everything was a whir of motion still in her head and she panted to catch her breath. She marvelled at Flintstar. How can he run so fast and look like it wasn't even hard? she thought from her spot in the gathering clan. She had settled off behind all of the other cats, unsure of how to approach them. She hadn't expected there to be so many cats! She looked back for her brother, suddenly feeling not as courageous as she had sprinting through the pines shortly before and wanting some familiar comfort.

@Casper
@RedHead

Last edited by Ever; November 25th, 2019 at 08:57 PM.
Old November 25th, 2019, 04:26 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Blossomclaw curiously trotted up to the highrock, glancing apon the line of apprentices and wondering who was getting who. Hopefully the mentors would treat their apprentices right, they were kits once of course. As was she. As the orange pelted she waited for the meeting to start, she daydreamed about her kit days, going al the way back to her beginning.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old November 25th, 2019, 04:31 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Moonpaw followed the other cats gathering in the clearing, ears perked as she tried to wiggle her way into a spot where she could clearly see the front. When the leader called her name the young cat stepped forward, eyes bright. She knew this would be her getting a new mentor, and she was excited for that prospect. Flintstar hadn't officially assigned her a mentor when she'd joined the clan, but she'd been able to jump in on training practices with other apprentices and their mentors.

Foxbound was hiding in the shadows of the far clearing, near an area where a lot of burnt waste had been piled up and pushed off to the side of the clearing. It smelt terrible and was crumbly and dusty, but no one else came over here, and so it was a good way for Foxbound to avoid others. When Flintstar called for the clan to gather, the ginger she-cat hesitated a moment, debating if it would be worth it or not to get up and go gather with the rest of the clan. In the end, she caved, pushing herself to her paws and plodding over to seat herself near the edge of the crowd of cats, orange eyes downcast as she simply intended to listen.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 25th, 2019, 04:32 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Honeybrume took her seat beneath the Highpeak, tail swaying in excitement. Ceremonies! This might be her chance to finally gain her own apprentice! Her eyes glittered up at Flintstar, smiling faintly.
Old November 25th, 2019, 04:41 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Bliss Girl

Blossomclaw wandered around the camp boredly, wondering what to do silently. She had already been into the nursery as always and was trying to give the kits some time to play alone. Sighing, she decided to just get a quick meal and maybe find someone to share tongues with. After grabbing a quick mouse and a sparrow to share with someone, the orange pelted she spotted Waterheart not too far off. Smiling with her mouth full, she trotted over and flick a ear in hello. "Mind if I join you for a quick meal?" she chirp friendly to her clanmate.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old November 25th, 2019, 05:12 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

@Bliss Girl

Blossomclaw wandered around the camp boredly, wondering what to do silently. She had already been into the nursery as always and was trying to give the kits some time to play alone. Sighing, she decided to just get a quick meal and maybe find someone to share tongues with. After grabbing a quick mouse and a sparrow to share with someone, the orange pelted she spotted Waterheart not too far off. Smiling with her mouth full, she trotted over and flick a ear in hello. "Mind if I join you for a quick meal?" she chirp friendly to her clanmate.

Waterheart was laying in the shade when she heard a cat walk over to her. She let out a friendly smile. "I don't mind at all.", she replied. The expecting forever queen scooted over to allow the other molly to sit down and eat. The molly looked at the fresh kill pile, hungry herself. Waterheart got up real quick and grabbed a mouse out of the pile before walking back over to Blossomclaw. She recognized her from the nursery, knowing she came in almost every day.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread