squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 10:11 PM

Old January 14th, 2020, 01:55 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Spiderpaws exile

She was exiled. That was it! Riverclan was behind her, her friends- (not that she really had any) her family... everyone she knew or loved was behind her and there was no turning back. All because of Stoatdance and Blazepaw. The she cat shivered hooking her claws into the snowy bank of a frozen pond. She was on her own for good, not that she really needed anybody either. She didn't like company in riverclan so what was the difference now? All those pesky apprentices couldn't bother her. She paused briefly in thought. What if you just enjoyed having the option? She chewed the inside of her lip in irritation, You didn't and you never needed them, So get over it and move on. You need a place for the night.

Spider stood from her place and hopped down onto the frozen ice, grimacing at the new chilly surface but steadying herself. She'd been examining it for some time and decided she wasn't going to walk all the way around and it looked sturdy enough. She padded along hooking her claws into the ice with each stop and freezing with every groan of the icy sheet. "Heh, I'll come back for them some day. They'll see how well the outskirts did me." she smiled to herself glancing over her shoulder at the fading sunlight "You hear that Lionstar? I don't need no stupid clan! I don't need anybody !!" she howled- but before she could turn her head she felt the weight shift beneath her. Before she knew it the ice split open beneath her and in a moments notice she'd been dropped into the chilly water with a screech.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 14th, 2020, 06:33 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days

Default Re: Spiderpaws exile

Rook

Rook couldn't help but wince as a she-cat's howl rang out through the area. That would be certain to attract the attention of anyone in the area, it certainly grabbed his. Hesitantly, the tom headed in the direction of the sound. It had been a while since he crossed paths with someone on the outskirts, someone friendly at least, and if someone was in need of help it would be a wonderful opportunity to make a friend. His spine prickled with anxiety as he got closer to what he thought to be the source of the noise. His paws ached from the cold and it had already been a long day. If this was someone who meant to start the tom wasn't entirely sure he was up for defending himself. However, as Rook caught sight of the frozen pond and feline struggling in the cold water, he immediately broke into a sprint towards the ice.

"Hold on!" he called, voice laced with panic, "Hold on to the edge of the ice!"

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:28 PM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 09:36 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post
She was exiled. That was it! Riverclan was behind her, her friends- (not that she really had any) her family... everyone she knew or loved was behind her and there was no turning back. All because of Stoatdance and Blazepaw. The she cat shivered hooking her claws into the snowy bank of a frozen pond. She was on her own for good, not that she really needed anybody either. She didn't like company in riverclan so what was the difference now? All those pesky apprentices couldn't bother her. She paused briefly in thought. What if you just enjoyed having the option? She chewed the inside of her lip in irritation, You didn't and you never needed them, So get over it and move on. You need a place for the night.

Spider stood from her place and hopped down onto the frozen ice, grimacing at the new chilly surface but steadying herself. She'd been examining it for some time and decided she wasn't going to walk all the way around and it looked sturdy enough. She padded along hooking her claws into the ice with each stop and freezing with every groan of the icy sheet. "Heh, I'll come back for them some day. They'll see how well the outskirts did me." she smiled to herself glancing over her shoulder at the fading sunlight "You hear that Lionstar? I don't need no stupid clan! I don't need anybody !!" she howled- but before she could turn her head she felt the weight shift beneath her. Before she knew it the ice split open beneath her and in a moments notice she'd been dropped into the chilly water with a screech.
Ice heard screeching from the distance, and turned her head away from the mouse she had recently caught.
"Wow, there really isn't a cat that can take care of themselves in winter. Well, except for me." She thought aloud. She decided that out of the kindness of her heart, she would help this cat. So, she sprinted across the icy landscape, gracefully jumping over the occasional log. She then came across a frozen river, with a opening that seemed cat-sized, and also saw a short-haired black tom with a white belly nearby. As much as she hated the thought of going onto the ice of clan territory, and going near another cat, it was against her honor code to not help a fellow exile.
"Hey," she yowled "I'm here to help you!" She grabbed the cat by the scruff of her neck like a queen would do for her kit, and pulled her out of the icy water. 'The cat's shivering, how long has she been in the water?' She looked at the cat, which she could now identify as female, and felt sorry for her. No cat would've helped her out of this mess, except for the tom, perhaps. She dragged the cat along, until they finally reached solid ground. Now, she just needed to wait for her to come to. @wren @shortstack

Last edited by Cloudsky; January 18th, 2020 at 09:48 AM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 04:40 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days

Rook

The tom huffed as this new feline dragged the molly out of the water and unceremoniously dropped her onto the cold ground, "You can't just leave her there and wait for her to wake up!" he hissed, "She may be out of the water but she'll still freeze to death! Go find a hollow we can put her in for now."

Anxiously, Rook curled around the molly, despite the cold water that seeped into his own skin as he did so, and began grooming her as a mother might do to a newborn kit. It was all well and good to have her out of the water but death was still imminent if they didn't find a warm, dry place for her. He couldn't help but wonder how she found her way out here. Despite a dip into the pond she still smelled vaguely of clanners and he recalled something in her hollering about a ... Lionstar?

"Well, what are you waiting for? She's too big for me to try and carry far, it would be better to find somewhere before we start dragging her around."

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:28 PM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 07:50 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post

The tom huffed as this new feline dragged the molly out of the water and unceremoniously dropped her onto the cold ground, "You can't just leave her there and wait for her to wake up!" he hissed, "She may be out of the water but she'll still freeze to death! Go find a hollow we can put her in for now."

Anxiously, Rook curled around the molly, despite the cold water that seeped into his own skin as he did so, and began grooming her as a mother might do to a newborn kit. It was all well and good to have her out of the water but death was still imminent if they didn't find a warm, dry place for her. He couldn't help but wonder how she found her way out here. Despite a dip into the pond she still smelled vaguely of clanners and he recalled something in her hollering about a ... Lionstar?

"Well, what are you waiting for? She's too big for me to try and carry far, it would be better to find somewhere before we start dragging her around."
"Perhaps we could find an abandoned fox or badger den, as it would be warm and dry." She meowed, confident in herself. That was always her downfall, her pride. She knew the tom was right, though. They had to get her somewhere safe, warm and dry. "Except I don't know where to bring her. The areas I stick to don't have badger or fox dens, so you gotta help me out here. I'll bring her to wherever you think is best."
@wren @shortstack

Last edited by Cloudsky; January 18th, 2020 at 07:55 PM.