How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by occultation
Today 10:47 PM

Old March 15th, 2020, 10:01 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@:Grimm: @Slushie @Blissie Bliss

Sagehawk looked up, a variety of emotions swimming on his face, before finally settling into one of faint friendliness. He got to his paws and looked around for the clanmates he was to go on border patrol with.

He just hoped that this patrol would finish without any incidents. Earlier ones had not been so forgiving.

- -

(yikes, sorry for the late response)
@shortstack

Padding back into camp, Fennelnose set the fish down in the prey pile and looked around for Sootflare. "We finished the hunting patrol. Chestnutstripe and Silverpaw were present." They glanced over at the fresh-kill pile. "There were some birds near the beach that the two of them caught."

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 15th, 2020 at 10:10 PM.
Old March 15th, 2020, 10:07 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
"Hey?" he greeted at the burst of his name, head tipping. Fawnsqueak hadn't expected her to react... so extremely, considering she knew he was in this Clan, around a lot, and... yeah, just generally here. It was perplexing, perhaps more so than her odd explanation of events and backpedaling. "Wouldn't that... just be the outskirts then?" There was nothing between the Outskirts and WindClan territory except a border to speak of, and that wasn't a stretch of land. Brows furrowing at her sudden change in demeanor, he asked, "Whoa, um... are you okay?" He didn't know how to take that--he had the ability to intimidate apprentices now? His stupidly tiny, lithe frame and false-starts in his speech could scare them?... "I...'m glad you weren't actually in WindClan territory, maybe?" It was supposed to be a statement but came out a bit wonky when he couldn't discern if this new correction was accurate. "Look, the assessment didn't go... uh, awry--I guess--because you didn't hunt well. I don't know how you hunted, it's just... we literally couldn't find you half the time." Shimmeringpaw couldn't pass an assessment that she wasn't on.

Goosepaw's defensive demeanor was a sight to behold, another overreaction in the other direction. "Huh?" Fawnsqueak asked, blinking. "What--? Why... why would it be her fault? I said her hunting wasn't the... part she needed to work on." It had nothing to do with her skill, Lionstar had failed her from her lack of appearance. With a breathlessly nervous laugh, he added, "I didn't even know she had to redo it, man. I don't make that call."

@Shimm @Slushie

Perhaps she overreacted, maybe. It was just...he came out of nowhere, even though she knew that he does live here. But still, it scared the fox-dung out of her. She hates being surprised much less being confronted. Gulping, "Y-yeah I just..." Shimmeringpaw couldn't meet his gaze, her ears flatten against her head as embarrassment started to color her cheeks and ears. "Yeah, I'm sorry." The apprentice apologized softly.
"Goosepaw!" Nudging his shoulder, "Fawnsqueak didn't m-mean any harm." Right? He was just setting things straight. Light baby blue eyes looked at the tom with concern and worry. But in the back of her mind, she was noticing how he stood up for her in a heartbeat.

@Slushie @Dipper
Old March 15th, 2020, 10:15 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

Rainsplash was lying on a rock in camp, grooming his black and gray-blue fur gently, smoothing it out. His river-blue optics were both calm and closed as he cleaned himself.
All are open to interact with Rainsplash!

Character Site is in the works.
Old March 15th, 2020, 10:23 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@TawnyNeedsACoffee @doghouse @Tundra

Lightstreak looked around for her group. She spotted Owlpaw and padded over to her. "Owlpaw, is this your first time patrolling? Oh, and this'll be a good opportunity for you to learn more about identifying other things by smell."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; March 15th, 2020 at 10:24 PM.
Old March 16th, 2020, 12:06 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebelly View Post
"Well, I'm sure if you ever happened to have a certain tommy on one of your herb patrols," He paused to give a wink of his blue eye, flashing a cheeky grin at the Molly, "You might be allowed to go for a dip in the shallows of the river." He hummed with a slight teasing tone to his honey-smooth voice.

Koistream settled besides her, stretched out under the blanket of warmth the sun offered. He flexed his white claws into the worn ground of their clearing, black ear flicking, "I must admit, leafbare won't be missed... You'll have an easier time with medicine duties, I would imagine?" He turned to her with a tilted head. "I might not be a medi-cat but I have eyes and I see what struggles you face. You and Omenshade are more courageous then any warrior I know, sweet feline."
Ooh, this would be fun...

Otterstone grinned at the Tom cat. “Hmmm, a certain Tom. Like, Sootfeather?” She flashed a teasing smile at him with a mRoow of laughter. “I’d only swim if you promise to save me if I fall.”

She loved talking to Koistream. They were about the same age, but weren’t the best of friends. she had talked to him a few times before.

Even with their flirting his compliment made her blush, a smile stretching across her maw. “Thank you Koistream... I truly thank you.” She said, glancing away a moment or two. “You are more observant then most of the clan, just by noticing me and my apprentice. “ this Tom cat was very sweet. she met his eyes again. “Yes, the herbs will finally start to grow. I can finally see about using them.”
Old March 16th, 2020, 04:07 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Miss kitty cat @Slatepaw @TawnyNeedsACoffee
[Okay! Will we confront the theif?]

Hickoryblaze gave a small huff, nodding at Lionstar's instructions. He could do this just fine. Easy peasy, lemon squeasy. With a cherry- nevermind, he got it. He didn't have to keep convincing himself, gee. He rolled his eyes, remembering Dawnpaw fretfully. He wondered how danger would come back from the patrol with her on it. He shook his head, approaching the group. This, would be something. And who in Starclan are the other two?! Cloverpaw, and Sandwhisker? Hah, hopefully the clover would give them some good luck during this nightmare. He padded on, yowling for each cat. He couldn't wait long, this was something to be done quickly.
"Sass queen, Lucky charm, Sandman, chop-chop! Lets get moving, y'all!" He exclaimed over the babble. He was tempted to sing to embarrass them more, but he would save that for later.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; March 16th, 2020 at 04:08 AM.
Old March 16th, 2020, 04:20 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @Moon Lily; |

Fogpaw was in the clearing playing with a leaf. The deaf tom Pounced on top of it as if it were a piece of prey. He threw it up in the air and the wind caught. "Hey! Get back here!", he yowled playfully with his slow speech. The white apprentice fixed his blue eyes on the leaf and he ran after it. Fogpaw jumped up in the air and caught it with his claws, but he wasn't paying attention, so he fell and bumped into a warrior. He backed up slowly, letting go of the leaf. "Sorry. I didn't mean to do that.", Fogpaw meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 16th, 2020, 04:29 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Blissie Bliss

Eagleflower busied himself by stating at a tree intensely. Though it seemed like quite the strange activity, it helped keep passerbys away, and help him plan his thousands of strange scenarios of something happened. Also, there was a bird in the tree, which meant his mouth would not, could not stop watering. He could never understand why Riverclanners loved fish so much! It was so....fishy. Birds were better. He began to plan his escapade in case of a fire when he felt a soft bump near his side. He flinched in surprise, jumping to a standing position. His eyes softened as he heard an apprentice's voice, and he smiled.
"No, hey, it's okay. I do worse all the time." He mewed sheepishly. Still oblivious towards who had done it, he turned. The face made his heart race. Who, what, when, where, why, how?! "T-thunderpaw?!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 16th, 2020, 04:38 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @Moon Lily; |

Fogpaw looked at Eagleflower with his icy blue eyes. He felt his fur grow hot in embarrassment even though her said it was alright. Where was Marigoldpaw when he needed her? "I should have paid attention to where I was going.", he meowed. Fogpaw looked directly into the older acts eyes. His face was familiar, but he couldn't put his paw on it. This was the first time he had met this cat, so how could he know. The tom thought it was odd as he read the older tom's lips as he called him a different name. "Who's Thunderpaw? My name's Fogpaw.", he meowed with his slow speech. He was so confused.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 16th, 2020, 07:07 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Ooh, this would be fun...

Otterstone grinned at the Tom cat. “Hmmm, a certain Tom. Like, Sootfeather?” She flashed a teasing smile at him with a mRoow of laughter. “I’d only swim if you promise to save me if I fall.”

She loved talking to Koistream. They were about the same age, but weren’t the best of friends. she had talked to him a few times before.

Even with their flirting his compliment made her blush, a smile stretching across her maw. “Thank you Koistream... I truly thank you.” She said, glancing away a moment or two. “You are more observant then most of the clan, just by noticing me and my apprentice. “ this Tom cat was very sweet. she met his eyes again. “Yes, the herbs will finally start to grow. I can finally see about using them.”
"I wouldnt dare be the one to let our medication cat drown!" He chuckled softly, quickly winking his blue eye, "Unless you fancied faking your death and running off into the sunset. Maybe I could get in on the plot," He stretched out in the sunlight, the warmth intense on his back - more so his black freckles - as he relaxed besides her.

"I notice you because it would rude not too! Lionstar may be a fine looking leader but you can lead a clan if they've all died from green cough," He chuckled his words with an ease, shuffling closer to the Molly until their pelts touched.

Koistream leaned in a little closer to her, gently running his spiked tongue over her pelt with a respectful hum. "May I groom you?" His voice was sweet, filled with appreciate and gratitude. It wasn't often the calico Tom didn't mean the words he dared to speak.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank