Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:19 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:05 AM
Mosspaw training!
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 12:48 AM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:46 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 22nd, 2020, 11:42 AM
i am kenough

Default Re: ThunderClan's Friendship Games

@SilentLamb

quietbump
Old February 22nd, 2020, 12:07 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@implimm
( I am so sorry! I swear I didn't see it in the notifications ! Can't believe I missed it !)

After he finished counting . "here I come !" he called out. With that t
The tom started his search . Eyes peeled and alert . He made sure to look at nearly every possibly nook and cranny that could have been a hiding spot. Or tried to atleast. After a while the tom started to get impatient ...enough to where he sort of left out a few possible spots.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 22nd, 2020, 07:29 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Sleepypaw dashed once the tabby turned his head to count down. Heart beating faster than normal, his eyes zigzagged to find a perfect hiding place. Here? No, no..here? No! The maine coon turned around many times until an idea lighten his misty blue hues. Ears flickered at Owlwatcher's countdown almost coming to an end, the apprentice made action and ran around in different directions so that his scent will be in a confusion muddle mess. I am the prey, that's on top of his mind. Even though it is a game, it's also a test as well, right? Finding some deep snow, jumping nose first he attempted to cover up his dark brown coat that failed once standing up. The breeze ruffled most of the snow off his fur- so that was a waste of time. Ah..think fast, Sleepypaw! Out of desperation, the first thing he saw was the warrior's den, paws dug deep into a fast dash, spraying snow everywhere the apprentice ran behind the den. "Maybe this is a good hiding spot?" he mewed quietly for a while thinking if he should find another spot then his mentor's voice stopped; and so did his nervous mutters. There's no way out of it now! Sleepypaw stayed silent, awaiting to detect any pawsteps or scent of him coming close so he can run to find another spot..if he's fast enough.
@Shimm

He opened his eyes, a mischievous grin on his handsome face as he walked towards the camp. The apprentice's scents were all mixed that it was almost hard to detect Sleepypaw's. It was very faint compared to the rest but Owlwatcher could still smell it. His smile flattered when the warrior followed it around the clearing, then to a messy pile of snow and finally the warrior's den? What is he doing? Surely he wouldn't go in there? The brown tom shook his head and chuckled, turning around he went to investigate the snow hoping to find the apprentice there.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 06:05 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Heart beating rapidly, his mentor's scent was getting stronger by every sharp breath. Ah, don't catch me now! Praying that he'd go away is exactly what happened. The tabby's aura faded after some time and he went around to peek out of any signs of him. Blue eyes focused on Owlwatcher's back, after some distance he snuck forward running behind whatever that can hide his wide frame body with a little wag of his bushy tail. Getting closer behind, he dashed forward and leapt along with a loud 'aagh!'. Sleepypaw wanted to impress him further with a big pin down to have the upper paw.
@Shimm
Old February 24th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Heart beating rapidly, his mentor's scent was getting stronger by every sharp breath. Ah, don't catch me now! Praying that he'd go away is exactly what happened. The tabby's aura faded after some time and he went around to peek out of any signs of him. Blue eyes focused on Owlwatcher's back, after some distance he snuck forward running behind whatever that can hide his wide frame body with a little wag of his bushy tail. Getting closer behind, he dashed forward and leapt along with a loud 'aagh!'. Sleepypaw wanted to impress him further with a big pin down to have the upper paw.
@Shimm

"Gahhhh!" Without warning he felt a body land on top of his back. The warrior went down with a loud, hmph. After the dust settled down Owlwatcher chucked at Sleepypaw. "Great job!" He was genuinely proud and happy for the apprentice. He's heavier than I thought The brown warrior tried to push himself up and get the paw off of his back but stopped half way due to his weight.
Old April 8th, 2020, 12:06 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Mossball?,Breezekit thought. Yay! The tortoiseshell kit jumped so high that when she landed,she bounced from one side of the clearing to the other. "Ouch!" she mewed,when she stopped bouncing. She decided to go to her secret spot behind the nursery. But when she was padding into the large space,Breezekit stepped on somthing sharp. She suddenly started yowling in pain. Breezekit had stepped on a huge thorn,and it had gotten stuck in her pad.
Closed Thread