by BEAR.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2020, 01:08 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Whiskernose turned his attention to Foxpudge and moved to help him up. "Lean on me."
@BILL.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 16th, 2020, 01:15 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Pinekit sat against the nursery. Why did she loose control like that. Was it related to Breezekit? Suddenly, she realised something wet in her paws. She looked down and realised blood was dripping from her face down to her chesr and paws. She had been numb to the pain until now.
Old April 16th, 2020, 01:17 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Softbriar watched the ShadowClan cats leave with a hiss, sitting awkwardly outside of the nursery. They were trying to lick their wounds clean, long cuts on either of their flanks and there was a pain in their chest that they assumed was from the times they were thrown to the ground. When they breathed and twisted around, it hurt.
They assumed they didn't get the worst of it, so they didn't seek any help from Lionwhisker, he should be helping cats who were really hurt. They could still move around and their wounds had already almost stopped bleeding.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; April 16th, 2020 at 01:18 AM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 02:37 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

A victorious grin flashed upon his face as his ginger features as his claws met the exposed stomach. His claws were coated with crimson. For a heartbeat, he felt as if he won the battle until Finstspirit kicked him away. The kick knocked the tom's breath out of his lungs. As he was trying to regain his breath the Thunderclanner pulled a move he wasn't expecting.
The ginger tom yowled in surprised and pain as thorns clamped down on his back leg. He felt the blood to gush from the new wound. Whirling half of his upper body and in fury to finish this fight the Shadowclanner swiped at the deputies face. Hoping to have him release his grip on his leg.
Foxwhisperer wanted to do more damage at the Thunderclan tom but hearing that his clan was done showing these weaklings their lesson he knew that he had to go. Reluctantly the fox rose his head up in pride with his eyes lit in fury and bloodthirsty. "You tree-huggers better have learned your lesson." He spat at Flintspirit.

@RedHead

----

Her pounding heart was all she could hear before a loud thump broke the ringing in her ears. Looking up Duskpaw watched as her mentor ran out the tom she was fighting. Welp, there goes her fighting surprise plan.
It took the small battered calico a few tries to get up. Everything absolutely stung and covered in blood. Her poor muzzle was still slowly oozing blood as her tail was missing a few chunks of fur. Oh her beautiful coat! The molly silently wished that she could have done more damage to that tree-hugger for ruining her beauty. Once up the apprentice looked at her mentor, did I impress her? Is she proud of me? In her opinion, Duskpaw felt like she helped Sheeplight a lot and hopefully Auntie Icystar would notice.

@x ghostie

Last edited by Sweetie; April 16th, 2020 at 02:37 AM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 04:02 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Frostpaw ran around the destroyed camp, looking for her clanmates. "Clawpaw? Lionwhisker?! Are you guys okay?" She could see injured cat everywhere, and felt worry claw at her throat. "How is Lionwhisker going to heal them all?!"

@SilentLamb @Bravekit
Clawpaw put his head up. “We’re... alright, I’d say. My head still hurts a bit though.”

Bonepaw fell back down. “Ow, my leg hurts... but thank StarClan this is all over.”

Ebonywing and Hawkmist rushed over to the brothers. “Are you ok?! Please tell me nothing bad is going to happen to you!” Ebonywing mewed, almost in a whisper.

“I’m sure they’ll be fine.” Bravepaw mewed back. “Uncle, I noticed you were in a fight. What happened?”

“Got hit in the face. It’s nothing too serious.” Hawkmist turned his head to reveal a few scratches and scars.

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 16th, 2020, 08:02 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@Slushie
Cormorantpaw tremulously skidded to a halt beside Buckbranch and threw himself at the tom without thinking about any injustices he might have. The hound apprentice screwed up his face in relief and stayed frozen embracing Buckbranch for a moment. Then, he pulled back enough to answer the questions, “no, I’m fine, I stayed in the nursery until Icestar called off the raid. Are you hurt?” Cormorantpaw narrowed his eyes and scanned Buckbranch for life threatening wounds, still not convinced that he was going to lose the older tom.
-
Fleetwind hissed as Shadowclan left, not bothering to throw in a last blow at his opponent. Starclan was he beaten up! The warrior wasn’t sure if he counted as severely injured, but the jolts of pain still radiating from his paw sent him limping toward Lionwhisker. The medicine cat could tell him to wait if he thought he wasn’t too injured. Once reaching the line of Owlstorm and Pinepuff, Fleetwind assessed his own injuries. His shredded ear was still bleeding but that was minor, his flanks and belly trickled blood as well but only one cut from his chest down his belly to his hip seemed deep and he didn’t think he was in danger of bleeding out. The rest of him was covered in a patch work of claw marks and his head still spun from hitting that rock when he got thrown, but it seemed the only serious injury was his paw. The paw and first part of his foreleg were mangled and torn beyond recognition- they were barely visible beyond the blood and strangely jutting bone. His paw itself was so torn apart from that she-cat’s bone-crushing teeth that it hardly looked like anything anymore other than a half-eaten piece of fresh-kill. It hung at an odd angle and he had to hold it in the air rather than risk it touching the ground. Every movement sent bursts of pain ricocheting through his body and he’s rather have it dealt with sooner or later. “Lionwhisker,” he meowed tentatively, not wanting to disrupt the medicine cat’s focus, “do you think you could look at my foot after Pinepuff’s nose? I don’t know if it’s more serious than other cats so I can wait in your den if you’d prefer.”
@SilentLamb
(I’ll fill out the form if you want, wasn’t sure if we were posting here instead )
Old April 16th, 2020, 08:25 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by \\/\/ View Post
Chillstep looked around the camp to survey the damage, his blue eyes stopped at Frostpaw. ”Hey! It’s Spotty’s new apprentice!”

”Is she... helping to heal cats?” Chillhop noticed.

Cloudsound watched for a moment, ”Uhh... yeah I think she is. I’m gonna let Spotty kn-”

Spottyfly came rushing past To Frostpaw, ”Hi! Are you okay?”

Frostpaw jumped at the sound of her name, relaxing when it was Spottyfly. "Spottyfly! Do you have any injuries?" She began to sniff him, parting his fur and licking herbs into his wounds.
Old April 16th, 2020, 08:26 AM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Owlstorm nodded and waited, bleeding from his throat, flank, and ears as he watched. He was fine with waiting his turn if it meant Fogwhisper got better. “Is there any chance you could patch up my throat wound?” He asked Lionwhisker, uncharacteristically quiet for the battle he had just been through. His other wounds were fine but the place on his neck where she had claws him hurt and he could tell it was bleeding. Hearing Fogwhisper say his name he turned to her. “Yes?” He asked, voice husky with sorry.
"T-thank you.."
Old April 16th, 2020, 08:29 AM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravekit View Post
Clawpaw put his head up. “We’re... alright, I’d say. My head still hurts a bit though.”

Bonepaw fell back down. “Ow, my leg hurts... but thank StarClan this is all over.”

Ebonywing and Hawkmist rushed over to the brothers. “Are you ok?! Please tell me nothing bad is going to happen to you!” Ebonywing mewed, almost in a whisper.

“I’m sure they’ll be fine.” Bravepaw mewed back. “Uncle, I noticed you were in a fight. What happened?”

“Got hit in the face. It’s nothing too serious.” Hawkmist turned his head to reveal a few scratches and scars.
Frostpaw ran over to the gathered family, carrying a small bundle of cobwebs and marigold. "Are you alright?!" She jumped to Hawkmist, examining his face. "You didn't get hurt too badly, thank Starclan. Poor Fogwhisper almost got her eyes clawed out." Frostpaw began to lick marigold into the scratches, mumbling.
Old April 16th, 2020, 08:58 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal View Post
The tortoiseshell tom tried to force a tighter grip, but the power of Cunningeye's kicks winded and dislodged him. He scrambled to the side, struggling to catch his breath. Blood trickled down from the slash in Robinflight's back; his face was framed by thinner cuts. The wound on his brow bled into his right eye, throwing off his sense of sight.

He backed up, tail curling around his side. ThunderClan was losing this battle. But as hurt as they were, they would have to keep fighting until Duskstar said otherwise. And this was their home.

Robinflight launched himself again at the Cunningeye, claws desperately raking for flesh.

Cunningeye got up and licked the bite a bit. They knew they wouldn't be able to walk right until it was healed. They looked up, and noticed that Robinflight had started to race toward them, and they knew they wouldn't be able to move in time. Better to have one good side than none. They sighed, and turned the bitten side toward the oncoming cat, and started to walk awkwardly to the side. Icestar had called off the attack... They should get out of the camp as fast as possible, which turned out to not be very fast.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; April 16th, 2020 at 09:03 AM.
Closed Thread