Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:12 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:53 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:43 AM
Leafpaw's Training
by Bean
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 04:57 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 04:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2020, 11:56 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Falconkit sighed, she didn't know what to say. "Well, if you ever need to talk I'm always here. Is there anything I can do?" She hoped somehow she could still help him even though she was just a kit.

@Mentallyunstable

Old April 17th, 2020, 12:27 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Creekwind was enjoying the sunlight that streamed into the den and warmed her bedding. Her eyes were closed until a familiar voice broke the peaceful silence. Sapphire blue eyes happily flashed open and looked at the fellow molly. "Hey Russetpatch!" Sitting up from her moss bed the dark crimson she-cat turned to her crush. "What's up?"
"I'm good, and you?" Russetpatch meowed. She smiled and blushed a little. The warrior she turned her gaze to her paws as she felt the blush burn brighter on her face while she mumbled: "Doyouwanttogohuntingwithme?" The ginger she-cat cleared her throat and meowed again: "Do you want to go hunting with me?"

Click my dragons!
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:41 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Shimm
Beastspark's ears flickered backward and he lowered his eyes to his paws for a second at Stormlily's question. As much as he would like to spill all of his worries and concerns to someone, Icestar seemed to make a point in snuff out any and all who she saw as a threat to her clan without asking any questions. Beastspark didn't have anything horrible in mind to say he just wanted to express his feelings with words, but since the incident with WindClan and the mixed reactions he got from his clanmates with his actions, it made him a little uncertain about who it was he could just talk with without being seen as a traitor or threat to his leader. No, it was better to just keep it inside for now. "I'm alright, just a little shaken up with what happened with WindClan. The thought of something like that happening to ShadowClan got me a little rattled that's all." It wasn't a lie per se just not what he was really on his mind.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:58 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@Mumble

Irisflame laughed bitterly, staring up at the dim stars. They may not have been as strong in light daylight, but she knew they'd do their best. But how good was their best? They weren't necessarily good at punishing wrong-doers. They'd just turn their backs on them. Which was NOT what she needed right now.
"Much safer than she was down here..." She murmured, her new trailing off. She shook her head. Turning to the apprentice, she gave a dip of her head.
"I have to get some sleep. But I'll see you around, alright?" She mewed, padding towards her den. She was ready to sink into the soft miss she'd found...ah...

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 17th, 2020, 01:26 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Flowstream @Breezefur

Irisflame nodded to Icestar, huffing as she left the den. She was glad to have made that deal. And she got to receive actual training! Wow... She didn't think that would work. Now she had something new about the she-cat to add to her list. She likes conditions, and it seems like she accepts them... Hopefully that would prove useful somehow. She looked to Yarrokit, mrrowing in amusement at his curiousity. Silly kit. As yet another visitor entered, she raised an eyebrow in surprise. She smiled at the kit, stopping to inspect her small pad. The thorn wasn't in too deep, which looked for an easy extraction. And the scrape on her side looked fine... But nothing he prepared her for the high pitched screeches that erupted out of her tiny body. She felt her heart rate speed up dramatically, eyes widening. That scrape was more than a scratch...
"Yarrowkit, I appreciate all your help, but you should head back to the nursery. Prepare Ivykit's nest for when she gets back." She ordered sharply. If she gets back... Rushing to fetch some tansy, juniper berries, poppy seeds and chervil, she stood over the tiny body, trying to forcefeed her at this point. Trying to stuff the herbs into her small maw, she gently helped her throat reflex so she could swallow.
Starclan, be useful for once! She yelled silently. As Ivykit opened her eyes slowly, she inhaled in shock. Was it the herbs?
"What? What happened?"

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 17th, 2020 at 01:27 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 01:44 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Thunderhowl lightly smiled at Irisflame. "I ain't plannin' on bein' gone long, like I said.. but it's better to bring this to your attentions in case somethin' goes amiss, I ain't one to just vanish out of thin air. You'll be fine in the meantime."

He dipped his head to Icestar, before he turned to begin to leave. "I'll be headin' out immediately, then-- the sooner this is over the sooner I can come back."

[ @Casper, @Moon Lily ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 17th, 2020, 02:23 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Estelle
Jaykit glanced around the clearing, a more anxious expression that covered his face. NO ONE seemed to care about the fact his sister had seemingly disappeared out of existence. So, of course as Jaykit-- the great brother of ALL brothers-- he had to take matters in his own paws. After the raid, warriors were injured and really-- this was the perfect time to upstart his own plan.

He paused for a moment once he caught sight of Nightpaw. His good ol' friendo. If anyone could help me, it's her. Jaykit sprinted to the apprentice, weaving through warriors' legs as he made his way across the clearing. "NIGHTPAWWW!"" He yelled, pushing himself off the ground and jumping onto the she-cat."I need your..r help!" Jaykit exclaimed.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 17th, 2020 at 02:25 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:15 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Moon Lily
Sheeplight couldn't believe what that brute did to her. Roughening her up like that? Ruining her TAIL? She really should have killed him. Her body ached. Ugh, she was TIRED.

She was cursing under her breath as she awkwardly limped into the medicine cat's den. Her emerald hues flickering around for a moment before a more semi-forced smile spread across her face when she spotted Irisflame. Sheeplight cleared her throat softly, a small pout forming on her lips.

"Starrffireee, can you pretty please work your magic on me?" The molly asked, while her wounds weren't critical-- She felt embarassed to admit that she had even gotten so many,, scratches! Was she going SOFT? Sheeplight was scowling now at the thought.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:28 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Wings

Falconkit? Again? Honestly, when would she learn? Some kits were exceptions, but others were nuisances. Just how they worked.
"Well, I'm sorry to hear that. But she does deserve it. That kit needs to learn some patience." She snapped, nodding to the kit. She looked at her calmly as she asked her own question. What was she up to? Not much either. This was a pointless conversation. She opened her maw to reply when the sound of footsteps caught her ears.
"Oh, look! Here they come now." She exclaimed, looking at the returning cats.

[I posted a thread in the outskirts, I think you're mentioned for it. The healing will happen there. Post Echo there when you reply <3]

Old April 17th, 2020, 03:38 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

@x ghostie
[Wait, was Sheeplight the one who brought in Owlfeather that one time?]

Irisflame shook her head in amusement as the warrior dragged herself into the den. Her first battle victim. Cats really were eager to launch themselves at each other these days. She huffed, padding towards the warrior. Eyeing her nasty scratches criss-crossing her body, she felt her hard gaze soften. Perhaps she shouldn't be so quick to judge- these cats were sacrificing themselves for their clan, after all. It was a brave and noble thing to do.

Her iris orbs met her gleaming emerald ones momentarily. She noticed the tension in the cat's maw. She was in pain. Lots an' lots of pain. Well, that was quite obvious from the dragging entrance statement. She flicked her tail in amusement at her pout, and limped over to her herb supply. Marigold, dandelion, and...comfrey root for the torn tufts. Well, she thought so.

"Of course, I'll say 'abracadabra' and you'll be good as new. Shall I, Madam Ploof?" She mewed gesturing to her battle-torn tail. She would see how fluffy it was. It must have been like sheep's wool at one point.
She tipped her tail to the spot beside her, then cleared her throat.
"Sit down. Tell me what happened."

Closed Thread