Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Adopts!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 04:13 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by squidz
Today 04:12 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 04:10 PM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 04:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2020, 06:06 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

“Oh how could I have ever forgot.” the tabby tom aborted drawing his lips over his whiskers. He lacked the understanding... why would the tom want to be here of all places when he was greeted with nothing but hostility. He sat up staring him in the face with blatant and un kindled hatred.

“Medicine cat means I don’t mingle with outsiders for fun.. or take mates.” The tom blinked a few times before sitting up and curling his tail around his paws. “Now I’d you don’t mind I’d like you to kindly get out of my territory.” He snorted ears pinning to the back of his head.

@shortstack

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 17th, 2020, 06:40 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Rook

Rook's head tilted to the side ever so slightly in a show of his confusion, tail flicking absentmindedly behind him, "Well I wouldn't expect any clan cat would mingle with outsiders for fun. But perhaps I have a misunderstanding - I don't have much experience with you folks, after all."

Seeing the larger tom settle in and not show and further signs of aggression, he figured he could push this just a little longer before he was forced to take his leave, "I was just... concerned I suppose. I caught wind of the... coyotes. I wanted to see if everything was alright."

"... Is it?"

[ @wren ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 11:59 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:05 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Yewpaw

That hurt. She could hear the pain in his voice. That wasn't something she had noticed before - that you could hear someone's pain. She hadn't meant to hurt him, she just couldn't move on like this - not with Brindlejaw as her mentor. It would be a constant reminder of that night whenever she saw his face. Too much.

"I'm... not sure. Maybe the loud one? The white one with blue eyes? I don't- I can't recall his name. He seems... strong." Like he can protect me. Teach me. Keep me safe. Safe safe safe.

She sighed, "I can talk to Twilightstar." Now she glanced up at him, for the first time in this whole conversation hoping to catch his gaze. She wanted to show him that she didn't want to do this. That she had to. To feel better, she had to.

[ @Shimm ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:19 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:18 PM

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

DuskWing would watch the kits in the nursery sadly.
None of them were hers. Maybe a hawk stole them, maybe they wandered out and a fox got them, who was she without them?? @Fallenpine @Radetzky @Slatepaw

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; April 17th, 2020 at 07:19 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:23 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Brindlejaw had been up since dawn watching over the camp. The reoccurring fear that his camp would be invaded by coyotes again made sure that he couldn't sleep. He sat near the edge of the camp when Hickoryfeather appeared out of the warrior's den. The tortoiseshell watched as it seemed like she was looking for something or someone, waiting for them to come.
Should I check on her?
The deputy felt guilty for not being more involved in his clan and this could be the perfect opportunity. Quickly grooming his coat the tom got up and padded to the molly."Hello Hickoryfeather." Tone polite and neutral, he found out the difficult way that some cats didn't want to be bothered by him. "Is there anything I could help you with?"
Hickoryfeather looked up at the deputy as he padded over to her. The older molly let out a friendly smile towards him. "Why hello Brindlejaw.", she meowed with a nice tone. She was completely fine. "No I was just wondering who to chose to go hunting with. I work better with another cat.", Hickoryfeather added. It was true she always hunted with a clanmate. It got extremely lonely to not talk to someone.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 17th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

[~] @The Shadow Flower; [~]

Hickoryfeather padded into the nursery with a small rabit in her jaws. The molly dropped it in the middle of the clearing. "It's free for whoever wants it!", she called. The molly was about ready to leave when she noticed Duskwing. She padded over to her. "Is everything alright?", Hickoryfeather asked.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 17th, 2020, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
[~] @The Shadow Flower; [~]

Hickoryfeather padded into the nursery with a small rabit in her jaws. The molly dropped it in the middle of the clearing. "It's free for whoever wants it!", she called. The molly was about ready to leave when she noticed Duskwing. She padded over to her. "Is everything alright?", Hickoryfeather asked.
My kits have been missing for a while. First it was BumbleKit, Then HawkKit, LilyKit went missing during the coyote attack, and now I can’t find Merlin or Violet!! They’re all gone. My kits . . . . my kits . . She’d start crying softly.

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; April 17th, 2020 at 07:43 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:57 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Snailkit counted her heartbeats. ”One...two...three...four...five...six...seven.. . eight...nine...ten!”

Snailkit ran around trying to find Mooselily. She scurried around, checking everywhere quickly. Where could she be? she thought to herself as she neared the end of the clearing. Suddenly, she saw a cats tail poking out from behind a rock. The young kit grinned while she snuck up on Mooselily. When she reached her, she jumped up and down and tried to pounce on her, but she kept missing.

@RedHead

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old April 17th, 2020, 08:17 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Flowerleaf padded into the den with a nice, juicy looking rabbit. Finally... I caught one. It felt like she's been hunting forever. "Anyone hungry?" Flowerleaf asked through the rabbits fur.
(I'm sorry if I'm not really doing this right - it's my first time in the elder's den in Windclan!) @That One Purple Cat @SparrowSoar

(eee)
Old April 17th, 2020, 08:44 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Jaggedstones yawned, his crooked, 90 degree angle tail swept across the moss, it looked like a boomerang. "I'll have some- I'll make sure to leave some for the kits."
Closed Thread