Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:03 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:59 PM

Old April 25th, 2020, 02:20 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Smallpines

@FuzzyRatto @Fae @TeamRiverRipple @x ghostie
(Gonna skip ur turn Fae to keep it rolling ;^; )

The Tortoiseshell looked up, expecting Sandflight to answer their questions...considering the fact that she was a higher rank when she was. But when she fell silent he shook his head and stepped forwards. "Pull yourself out of La La Land there Star watcher." he hummed. Turning an aggrivated green gaze to the trio. "I'm going to be completley frank with you. I still have no clue how this whole boundry thing works between you clan cats. But I could care less if you waltz into Buttstar's den. It's your heads if you weren't really supposed to come here so I'm not loosing any sleep over it." he stated.

Turning on his heels Blazingpaw flicked his tail. "This way." he barked, giving his clanmate a swat on her legs with his tail before Stepping forwards.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 25th, 2020, 07:05 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired

Her patrol had arrived at the border, and obviously the scent markers were much fainter than usual. That's the whole reason they're there. Before she began marking any borders though, she scented the air for another reason. To check for any trespassing, and she personally didn't smell anything. Of course, that doesn't mean someone else might've, but that's why there's three of them and not just one on this patrol. "Let me know if you scent anything out of the ordinary, I'll end up having to report it to Duskstar." She assumed they already knew that, but telling them again wouldn't hurt. She then proceeded to begin marking the border between Riverclan and Thunderclan. They were on good terms, but territory was territory, and she didn't want any fish-for-brains on their turf.

@Slushie @Chasepaw
Old April 25th, 2020, 07:50 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Fae @Starbot @TeamRiverRipple @FuzzyRatto
Silvershade let out a small squeak of surprise as Doefeather pushed her way through. A frown painted their lips, their tail twitching with short-lasted annoyance. "Not a she-cat, and I don't even think that. I was just getting things along, yknow? " They mewed simply-- casting a quick glance towards Mossflame as they spoke to catch his expression.

Silvershade looked back to the two wonderful Thunderclan cats! Nodding intently as Blazingpaw spoke-- and quite struggling indeed to keep a straight forward at his nicknames of purrfection. "Alrighthyyy!!! Thank you!" They mewed excitedly and followed after the two.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 25th, 2020 at 07:53 PM.
Old April 25th, 2020, 08:15 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@Starbot @x ghostie @Fae @TeamRiverRipple

"Thank you." Mossflame followed the cats toward the ThunderClan camp.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 25th, 2020, 08:23 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Alexcentri @Chasepaw ]

"I don't believe RiverClan will be thinking of attacking us anytime soon," Minnowthorn commented bluntly. She leaned down to sniff at the scent markers. Definitely fainter than normal. She began to remark, mind sort of wandering. She didn't really want to speak to the other members of her patrol - she didn't know them that well, and honestly didn't care to.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:48 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
It wasn't exactly too hard to miss the she-cat howling her lungs out at the water. Plumpaw had come for some peace and pretty stuff, but instead she was stuck with this bee-brain? She had sat down to watch, unsure whether or not speaking up was an option until the other one approached her. As Flowerpaw challenges her almost, the silver molly slowly looks around, then back at the loud cat. "I'm sitting here, if you want to open your eyes," she replies. "What about you? Is that how RiverClan catches fish? They yell at them until one jumps into their big mouth?" A small smirk teases the corners of her lips.

@RedHead

Flowerpaw's ears flatten against her head at the other apprentice's witty response. "Well... now you're sitting there." She meowed, tail twitching behind her. Her anger was still heightened from not having been able to catch the fish. It's like every time she tried, she was only getting worse and worse at it. Snorting at the silver molly's comment, Flowerpaw gave a nonchalant shrug of her shoulders. "Sure, that's one way to do it. There's plenty of different techniques. I was just getting warmed up over there, really." She meowed, tail flicking behind her as a contempt smirk crossed her face.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 26th, 2020, 12:09 PM
i am kenough

This one thought she was funny, did she. Well, Plumpaw was easily amused. She nods slowly while eyeballing Flowerpaw. "Yeah, warmed up. Right." It was obvious there wasn't a lick of belief in the silver femme's body that this was truly the case. With a lazy flick of her tail, the she-cat invites the other across the stream to proceed. "So, got any other tricks under your fur for catching fish? Or are you just spending your time here smacking your face into the water all day." The cocky smirk returns to Plumpaw's face. "If it's that easy I might as well try, hm?"
[ @RedHead ]
Old April 27th, 2020, 04:24 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Queenie
Luckily for Lightpaw, Wormbite didn't see her attempt at catching the poor bird. Quite literally. He squinted his eyes in confusion at his apprentice's blurry figure. What was she doing? Her blur blended into the scenery so well. The moment Lightpaw turned back, Wormbite quickly turned his head down and stared at a rock. Nope. Nothing was going on.

He padded along Lightpaw, looking into the distance. As they reached the border, he finally responded to her question. "Trees." He mewed, turning to her. Wormbite lowered his head slightly, hunching his shoulders to appear less.. lanky. "Lots of trees, " Why did Thunderclan have so many trees? The tom paused for a moment, trying to recall the high ranks. They always changed each Gathering-- it was annoying. "Thunderclan is led by Duskstar. Flintspirit is the deputy and Lionwhisker is their medicine cat, " Wormbite explained, "It's worth to note that Flintspirit is the previous leader of Thunderclan. "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 27th, 2020 at 04:26 AM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 10:33 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@.Bread. @Beau
Salmonsong proudly led her patrol to smallpine, she had kept her pace a bit slow for Duckpaw, since she was only 3 moons old, and therefore couldn’t travel at the same pace as the warriors. She glanced at Grizzlybug,” Nice day for a patrol huh?” she meowed before glancing at Duckpaw,” Let me know if you need me to carry you to the border.“ she added flicking her tail, after all a 3 moon old kit would get tired far easier than a 6 moon old apprentice would.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 27th, 2020, 10:52 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@Zesty Mango / @.Bread.
Grizzlybug brought up the rear of the patrol, recognizing that the accompanying apprentice was a bit smaller than most. He didn’t want the kid to fall behind. “Yeah! Lucky for me, my fur works well for blocking out the breeze, so it’s even nicer for me!” He chuckled to himself; he despised his fluffy fur, but the biting chill couldn’t reach his skin at least. Though he’d trade protection from the wind for sleek, water resistance any day.