Last post by chickadee
Today 10:38 AM

Old May 2nd, 2020, 05:03 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Eveningpaw noticed a cat she recognized Eaglepaw!no...Lionstar said his name was Eagleflower now...call him Eagleflower. Eveningpaw carefully approached him, seeing that he seemed lost in the zone. She quietly sat down next to him, not saying anything to startle him, just to be there, so he’d maybe notice her, without her starling him.

Eagleflower heard approaching pawsteps, stepping carefully as if not to disturb him. He hoped so. He would hate to be labeled 'the scary dude who sits in the corner all day.' He hoped he hadn't been labeled as such. He was only five moons older than your ceremony ready apprentice! Shifting slightly as he felt a rustle next to him, he allowed an eye to open, just a slit. Jumping up as he spotted the apprentice, he let out a small yell.
"Great stars!" He yelped. He should have been expecting a cat, but it was still shocking to see one in person. His yell seemed to awaken a bunch of leaves, which fluttered down from above into his head.
"...hi?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 2nd, 2020, 05:08 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailsong View Post
"Okay thank you Lionstar for your kindness I'm very happy to be joining Riverclan". He said happily
@BILL.
"I'm glad." Lionstar glanced around the clearing for a moment. "Brambleblaze [ @SilentLamb], would you be a dear and get Blazeclaw here situated? He's coming from ShadowClan, needs a tour of the camp and territory alongside some swimming and fishing lessons." With Koipaw missing, he figured the experienced warrior would have some downtime.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 2nd, 2020, 05:20 PM
ruling the underworld :)

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
The deputy returned a small nod and a tight smile in Grizzlybug's direction, "Doing just fine." hew meowed before turning to the new molly.

"I'm afraid you're not familiar to me. You must've been gone a while if you're returning. Ringpaw, is it? Do you care to tell your story, then?"

- - - - - - - - - -

Sootflare hurried over at the call, hoping to get this over with quickly so he could go back to tending to the members of his clan. There was so much that needed to get done. Yellow eyes scanned the newcomer as he approached, "Thank you, Greenfur. I can deal with the rest of this myself - you're dismissed."

"What's your name?" he meowed, turning to the stranger.
Flare squared her shoulders, and faced the cat. "I'm Flare," she said. "I was, uh, wondering if i could join your clan."

@shortstack

"Crazy people don't know they're crazy. I know I'm crazy. Therefore, I'm not crazy. Isn't THAT crazy??"

The amount of times "crazy" was mentioned here is crazy.

Old May 2nd, 2020, 05:26 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnsqueak contemplated that and inquired, "How old is she? I mean, that's kind of typical apprentice stuff if she's just.. tiny. Lionstorm made a couple of kits into apprentices the other day, and they looked pretty small." He was certain they couldn't have been six moons, not that it mattered since he wasn't tossing them into battles or anything reckless like that.

Forcing a lopsided smile, he shrugged it off. Lots of cats didn't successfully mentor someone.. and he was just one of many. Yeah. That made it... better? Not really. "Maybe she'll come back, I don't know." It was wishful thinking -- the first time had been miraculous, and magic didn't strike in the same place twice. Letting out a nostalgic laugh, he said, "She was like, my best friend growing up. I'm guessing that's why Lionstorm tried to make me train her."
"Three or four moons old, which I find hard to believe. Why would Lionstar make a kit an apprentice so young?" She only figured out her apprentice age because they couldn't travel far before Berrypaw became tired. Was it truly just because she was young? She was never like that as a kit.

Her light blue eyes watched as Fawnsqueak forced the light into his eyes and the happiness in his voice. "Maybe." Echoing his answer. Should Shimmeringpool comfort him? She was never good with that since she covered her feelings and no one really went to her for help. "Oh...that must have been... Oh dear Starclan she didn't know how to reply to this. It must have been hard and fun at the same time. The silver and white molly could never imagine mentoring Wormbite, he was her brother and best friend. "Well you never know what could happen in the future." Which was all she could say with a small, awkward smile.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 05:33 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Quailsong @BILL.

Ears flicking as she padded over, back still stinging a bit from the long claw marks down her back. She looked over at Blazeclaw ...
Grumbling she sighed as she fought her judgement and hatred .
"yeah of course . I got nothing better to do " she meowed with a yawn. " alright you come on. And if you so try anything I won't be afraid to hurt you " she openly threatened . What? She wasn't wrong for be on gaurd. ..especially since...well. Hopefully he won't go missing alongside her third apprentice "also lionstar . After him...can I not have anymore apprentices ? Somehow I keep on loosing them.." you could tell she was tired of it. ..

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 2nd, 2020, 05:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Eagleflower heard approaching pawsteps, stepping carefully as if not to disturb him. He hoped so. He would hate to be labeled 'the scary dude who sits in the corner all day.' He hoped he hadn't been labeled as such. He was only five moons older than your ceremony ready apprentice! Shifting slightly as he felt a rustle next to him, he allowed an eye to open, just a slit. Jumping up as he spotted the apprentice, he let out a small yell.
"Great stars!" He yelped. He should have been expecting a cat, but it was still shocking to see one in person. His yell seemed to awaken a bunch of leaves, which fluttered down from above into his head.
"...hi?"
Eveningpaw gulped,” Sorry, didn’t mean disturb you Eaglepaw-Eagleflower, sorry.” she meowed I swore I’d remember to use his warrior name!

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 2nd, 2020, 05:57 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Eveningpaw was disappointed by the kits, she narrowed her eyes at the kits,” Silentkit just apologized for bumping into you, I want you to apologize for insulting Silentkit, and I want to be genuine.” she meowed she could catch them if they tried to run.
Silentkit fidgeted with his tail as he peeked up to look at Smokekit who was fuming with anger. He shut his eyes tight and tilted his head down. Hopefully Smokekit wasn't in trouble because of him.

@TeamRiverRipple
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; May 2nd, 2020 at 05:57 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:03 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Zesty Mango @Elementals

Smokekit bared her teeth at the apprentice, tail lashing. "He's the one who bumped into me! And I don't have to listen to you!"
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@Zesty Mango @Elementals

Smokekit bared her teeth at the apprentice, tail lashing. "He's the one who bumped into me! And I don't have to listen to you!"
Eveningpaw flicked her tail,” I out rank you, I’m not letting you leave until you apologize for insulting Silentkit, it was clearly a mistake. ” she mewed
@Elementals.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:17 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Zesty Mango @Elementals

"Well, I'll just live with you following me." She sat back down in her usual spot, pissed. What was it with cats screwing with her way of life?