Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 09:04 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 09:02 AM
Fly. [wrenpaw assessment]
Last post by taillow
Today 08:50 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 08:49 AM
you're a natural! [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2020, 06:18 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Lionpaw paused, then listened closely as Pineapple began reciting the code. When he had asked what it was, he meant what the code's purpose was, but he jumped at the chance to attempt to memorize the fifteen rules. The first rule, he noted, might cause problems. Lionpaw didn't care if Frosty attacked him, he would never actually fight back. Well, nothing too damaging, at least. But there were tons of cats in a clan; it was unlikely that they would ever have to fight each other. Clan-hopping... that was a word? The apprentice understood that rule. If clan cats were suspicious with outsiders, who knew what they were like against cats joining from rival clans. They would have to prove their trust all over again. The last few rules were noteworthy; it made the code sound like a code of honor or something. Lionpaw supposed that he was thankful for that. Most of the kittypets he'd believed that clan cats were barbarians, and this proved that they weren't. Soon enough, Pineapple was done speaking and Lionpaw just had to ask, "Apprentices don't have to memorize the entire Code to be promoted, do they?" It wouldn't surprise him if they had to; he just wasn't the best at memorizing. Lionpaw thrived off of instincts, and anything else required lots of practice.

@Elementals
Pineapple tilted her head, "Hmmm, it depends on your mentor and Duskstar. As long as you can follow all of them then you are good. It is recommended to memorize it so you won't struggle."
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 15th, 2020, 06:20 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ivorypaw smiled,” Just apprentice duties, nothing much.” she meowed smiling back at them a little bit.
"I just got back from an exploration in the forest with my mentor Silversky. I tried to catch a mouse but it ran away. I also ended up bumping into a tree." He meowed, as he started to burry the remains of the mouse he ate.

But that aside, have a great day.

Last edited by Blitz; May 15th, 2020 at 06:20 PM.
Old May 15th, 2020, 06:30 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ivorypaw smiled at Comorantpaw smiling,” I guess that could be true. Maybe I can get Breezehen to still train me instead of Blackmoor. “ she purred. She wasn’t sure if the idea would work or not, but she hoped it would be possible.
Cormorantpaw chuckled and shrugged, “worth a shot!” The black and grey apprentice returned Ivorypaw’s smile and dropped into a luxurious stretch, enjoying the popping of his joints. The tom was still sore from his training session with Buckbranch, but he was eagerly awaiting the next one. Cormorantpaw wasn’t the best at idle conversation, and he didn’t know what to say next, so he sat still and distractedly gazed around the clearing, hoping that Ivorypaw would fill the silence.
Old May 15th, 2020, 07:45 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
"Hey! Guess you're my apprentice now, huh?" Fishfin smiled. He touched noses with Leopardpaw and turned back to Duskstar to hear the rest of the announcements.
@Lynxpaw
Leopardpaw went to sit back with the other cats to hear the rest of the meeting.
Old May 15th, 2020, 08:08 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Pinepuff had chuckled at Lightningstrike's suggestion to go hunt, not because it was outlandish. No, it was a reasonable suggestion. The large tabby just found it amusing how he asked. Plus the younger warrior's mannerism was fun.
Cherrybubble approaching caught the brown tabby's attention, ears perking up as she watched the bi colored molly come over. Was she going to join them? Pinepuff had to admit that idea sounded fun. Cherrybubble was a lovely cat to be around. "Hello darling." She greeted, a purr in her voice. However, her interest was changed as she watched Cherry whisper something Lightningstrike found interesting. That just made her curious.
She would wave goodbye to the fellow warrior, a smile fluttering over her muzzle at the wink she received. Pinepuff couldn't say she didn't want to know what Lightningstrike was told. She really did, but she had to respect that whispers weren't meant to be shared.

The brown tabby fixed her attention to the young tom again after his exclamation. Yes, she should pay attention to him not watch where Cherrybubble was going. However his question played a few to many emotions over her face. Surprise from the question, amusement from his actions, curiosity in how this related to what he was told, and a slight playful gleam from idea of it. Did she have someone special? Oh Pinepuff couldn't reveal that so easily. The fluff ball of a tabby gave him a slightly childish smile, a mix of playfulness and seriousness none the less. "Oh, that'll be my little secret dear." She purred. Yes, that was it, its was her secret.
Her green eyes focused on him once more, enjoying this little topic. "How about you dearie? Have your eyes on some cat?" Pinepuff asked good heartedly.
Lightningstrike felt a pout forming on his lips when Pinepuff swore herself to secrecy. He fidgeted on his paws as he did his best attempt at looking hurt. He wanted desperately to know as this was definitely the most exciting thing to happen to him today. He let out a dramatic sigh and tossed his head back to look at the sky. "I understand, a wonderful cat like you must have some mystery to themself, " he meowed, stealing a glance at the other warrior.

His quickly forgot his slightly dampened mood when Pinepuff turned his question on him. A smile quickly spread across his face as his head swung side to side quickly. "What, me?" he questioned, gazing across the clearing with a strange expression, "No, not at all, my heart belongs to the clan." He wasn't sure if that was completely true, but he said it with an easy confidence nevertheless. I mean, it was true no particular cat had his eye, but that didn't mean the young tom didn't wish someone did.

He continued shaking his head as his smile only widened, "Besides, I can't imagine I'm as popular as you. Everyone must be lining up for you," he said earnestly, his blue eyes turning to watch Pinepuff.
Old May 15th, 2020, 08:54 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamInkBot View Post
“WOW!” He mew’d. “Let’s make a nest in the little empty place over there,” he said, grabbing moss. @Sparkling Bliss
(Hey we have the same name, this will be awkward if I'm still an apprentice if when you become one)
Blizzardpaw poked his head into the entrance of the warriors den and saw the 2 kits playing around. "What are you doing in here?!" He hissed trying not to be too load but it probably didn't matter as this kits making a ruckus.

But that aside, have a great day.

Last edited by Blitz; May 15th, 2020 at 08:55 PM.
Old May 15th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Flamepelt's eyes lit up, this was her first apprentice! The molly warmly touched noses with her new apprentice, her tail flicked as she looked at them. "We'll go out on a training session tomorrow mornin', does that sound alright with you?" @Mumble

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old May 15th, 2020, 09:15 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
Flamepelt's eyes lit up, this was her first apprentice! The molly warmly touched noses with her new apprentice, her tail flicked as she looked at them. "We'll go out on a training session tomorrow mornin', does that sound alright with you?" @Mumble
Birchpaw nodded enthusiastically, "Yup!" she chirped, "I'm so excited to train with you!" she mewed, looking up at Flamepelt with gleaming eyes.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 15th, 2020, 09:26 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@SilentLamb

Cloudedspark grew a bit excited. It didn't matter to her that she was walking with the medicine cat. It mattered that she could gain a new friend! And that was what she was all about. "Great!" she meowed a bit too enthusiastically, then said again, slightly embarrassed, "I mean, it will be nice to get out of camp. The territory's really nice this time of year." She smiled at the mention of him being a warrior, and responded, "Ah, once a warrior, always a warrior. You can't lose that edge quite so easily." She then stood up and headed toward the entrance, looking back to make sure he was following.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 15th, 2020, 09:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Pluto @hxneysuckle @wren @RedHead

The Tortoiseshell inched away from his new mentor as he tried to do the nose touchy thing. No thank you, Blazingpaw would pass. Shooting his Mentor a glare he lashed his tail. "I already know how to fight and how to defend myself. Just because I'm not clanborn doesn't mean I'm dumb. But apparently, in everyone's eyes here, I need more training. My previous mentor didn't teach me a damn thing." he barked.

However, no matter how hard he tried to block out the idiotic bickering between these so called 'Grown ups' their squabbling made the tom furious. Swinging his head to look at the group of cats he let out an angered gurgle. "You're all blockheads! It's always drama! Always! If someone breathes wrong they either get killed or get snappy! You're grown ups why don't you start acting like it!" he barked. "Maybe instead of whining about what you don't like you should either do us all a favor and leave, or SHUT UP!" this was it, this is why it felt as though he was getting dumber. Every second he spent around these idiotic morons he was loosing brain cells by the second.

Blazingpaw shot his furious glare at his Rookcreek. "Training. The sooner I actually get to have a say in anything the better. And I can't do that with this idiotic Apprentice label that was slapped on me so let's go."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread