Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 08:08 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 08:07 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:07 PM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 08:02 PM
Wco pride ych
Last post by dog-gutz
Today 07:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2016, 08:13 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
The drowning sun turned the colors of the clearing orange and yellow washes against grey-green singed grasses. Finn's turquoise eyes blinked around the camp. At cats, at dens, at kits and growth. He cast glances all around him, drinking in the scents and sights of the ShadowClan encampment. His tail twitched with worry and his pelt crawled from stares and glances. He narrowed his eyes, anger creating a lump in his throat. The Russian Blue coughed, put his head down.

A glance from Augustus helped ebb away his anger and fear, reminding him that he still had a friend, a partner, a brother. He smiled back and took a breath through his nose, out his mouth. He looked around, focusing now and finding the stranger's leader, Blazingnight. He saw dens upon dens but none looked authoritative enough to be the leader's. He grunted. "Which one do you think it is?" Finneous mewed out the side of his mouth to Augustus, "None of these look like Renn's did, I can't tell which one Blazingnight might be in."

The blue tomcat frowned and slowed his pace, looking harder.
(sorry for late reply, been so busy)
Blazingnight had stepped out of her den the moment she'd smelled the too familiar scent on the breeze. She was feeling much better now, it'd been a week since she'd delivered her kits and her body was almost back in decent shape. She stood as tall as possible, which was not high for the tiny dark tabby. Though the look on her face made up for the lack of physical intimidation. Her red streaked golden eyes were ablaze, and her chest was puffed out, white fur rolling down it in long tufts. Her ears were pinned in warning to the intruders as she approached and the tip of her thick, black ringed tail flicked with impatience. Her steady and hard gaze went from one cat to the other, curious and suspicious.
"Why are you here?" She asked the strangers. She'd come to a halt just a few cat lengths before them, holding the grey cat's gaze steadily for a moment before going to the next. She instantly believed they were here to spy, it seemed like a thing Bucknight would do to over ensure his command upon the forest. Just the thought made the fur along her spine prickle in fear. Though she urged it flat before it could rise enough for the naked eye to notice.
Old December 9th, 2016, 08:30 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Ever

A tuxedo made his way into the clearing, a scrawny squirrel in his jaw. His ice blue gaze watched the ground in front of him as he mindlessly moved through the clearing and weaved through the cats there. His mind was filled with Shrew. Though not in the way that many would think. The two have been mates for moons and had kits - though two of them died shortly after birth. Yet he was about done with his mate, knowing that the spark was gone from them. In fact, Shrew was more of a fling rather than a love, someone he believed would help him get his saddened mind off Eversong, but he now realized that it was wrong to hold onto Shrew when he no longer loved her. She deserves someone that could love her back....

He decided that he'd have to speak to her at some point about this, knowing fully well that both of them saw this coming but had been dancing around it, even Jalid knew about their falling out. As he tried to figure out what to say to his mate, he saw a familiar grey pelt in the clearing. Iceclaw stopped in his path and watched Eversong for a moment, though it felt like awhile as he took her in. The tom knew she would never love him again, and as much as he hated it he could understand her anger towards him and would probably have react the same. He wished that he could go back in time, but was stuck with what he had done.

The tom closed his ice orbs for a moment and took a deep breath as he readied himself to approach his ex-mate. He was prepared for her to be numb and uncooperative, knowing that she had been highly affected by him leaving all those moons ago. Instead of dropping off his prey like originally planned, he decided to bring it over to the broken molly in hopes of possibly having a conversation with her. Not just to talk, but to also talk to her about Silentpaw. He use to see their blind daughter around camp all the time, but recently hadn't seen head nor tail of the snappy apprentice.

"Care to share some fresh-kill with me?" The awkwardness just oozed from Iceclaw as he approached Eversong, despite his forward question all signs showed how cautious he was with the warrior, trying not to rock the boat too much yet really wanting to speak with her.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 9th, 2016 at 08:31 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 08:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Ever

A tuxedo made his way into the clearing, a scrawny squirrel in his jaw. His ice blue gaze watched the ground in front of him as he mindlessly moved through the clearing and weaved through the cats there. His mind was filled with Shrew. Though not in the way that many would think. The two have been mates for moons and had kits - though two of them died shortly after birth. Yet he was about done with his mate, knowing that the spark was gone from them. In fact, Shrew was more of a fling rather than a love, someone he believed would help him get his saddened mind off Eversong, but he now realized that it was wrong to hold onto Shrew when he no longer loved her. She deserves someone that could love her back....

He decided that he'd have to speak to her at some point about this, knowing fully well that both of them saw this coming but had been dancing around it, even Jalid knew about their falling out. As he tried to figure out what to say to his mate, he saw a familiar grey pelt in the clearing. Iceclaw stopped in his path and watched Eversong for a moment, though it felt like awhile as he took her in. The tom knew she would never love him again, and as much as he hated it he could understand her anger towards him and would probably have react the same. He wished that he could go back in time, but was stuck with what he had done.

The tom closed his ice orbs for a moment and took a deep breath as he readied himself to approach his ex-mate. He was prepared for her to be numb and uncooperative, knowing that she had been highly affected by him leaving all those moons ago. Instead of dropping off his prey like originally planned, he decided to bring it over to the broken molly in hopes of possibly having a conversation with her. Not just to talk, but to also talk to her about Silentpaw. He use to see their blind daughter around camp all the time, but recently hadn't seen head nor tail of the snappy apprentice.

"Care to share some fresh-kill with me?" The awkwardness just oozed from Iceclaw as he approached Eversong, despite his forward question all signs showed how cautious he was with the warrior, trying not to rock the boat too much yet really wanting to speak with her.
Eversong's grey pelt was dull and brittle. Every time she left the den the cold sank deep into her body, within moments. She was supposed to be a strong healthy warrior, but her mental weakness had prohibited her. Every time she tried to get out of it she ended up deeper and she was to the point where she'd just completely given up. Every day was a blur, she never grew hungry and she never longed for anyone or anything anymore. Rabbit was a bitter memory of hope. After him she'd hit a deeper rock bottom that she'd ever imagined possible. Her existing family either disowned her or pushed her to change. She didn't want to change. How was she expected to go back to the open-hearted cat that she was born like? She'd seen to many thing, experienced heartbreak far too many times for such a short lifespan. She honestly just wanted it to be over, but she couldn't bring herself to do it either. Instead she waited for the end in a world bathed in grey.
She barely recognized the clanmate who approached her. When she heart his voice though her mind ached and her chest felt constricted. She flattened her ears and turned her head. "No." She answered hoarsely. The russian blue wished he would leave her alone, leave her life. It was one thing to wither away slowly, but to have the cat who started her plunge into solitude and depression watch her wither away was the ultimate punishment. Maybe it was because I couldn't save her. Couldn't save my sister, my father, my brother. The thought was quickly suppressed as she couldn't even blame herself for their deaths, she was so young and helpless there was nothing she could've done.
Old December 9th, 2016, 09:17 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
(sorry for late reply, been so busy)
Blazingnight had stepped out of her den the moment she'd smelled the too familiar scent on the breeze. She was feeling much better now, it'd been a week since she'd delivered her kits and her body was almost back in decent shape. She stood as tall as possible, which was not high for the tiny dark tabby. Though the look on her face made up for the lack of physical intimidation. Her red streaked golden eyes were ablaze, and her chest was puffed out, white fur rolling down it in long tufts. Her ears were pinned in warning to the intruders as she approached and the tip of her thick, black ringed tail flicked with impatience. Her steady and hard gaze went from one cat to the other, curious and suspicious.
"Why are you here?" She asked the strangers. She'd come to a halt just a few cat lengths before them, holding the grey cat's gaze steadily for a moment before going to the next. She instantly believed they were here to spy, it seemed like a thing Bucknight would do to over ensure his command upon the forest. Just the thought made the fur along her spine prickle in fear. Though she urged it flat before it could rise enough for the naked eye to notice.
[ Don't worry about it, that's completely understandable c: ]

Augustus dropped the limp rodent on the ground before him, disturbing the earth below them when it hit the ground. ``Don't worry about that, Finn,`` He meowed as he glanced around. His eyes were narrowed into slits in an alert manner, and his large, rounded ears twitched at every sound. ``They'll meet us.``

He had been right, as he spotted a dark tabby molly approach them. She carried a dominate aurora, and Augustus was quick to assume she was the Commander - er, Leader. However, her weakened state convinced him she wasn't completely healthy. This gave him much more confidence that she'd be easy to persuade. He found her intimidating facial expression to be slightly amusing when compared to her physical state, but he didn't comment on this. He knew she was impatient, and he was tempted to irritate her further, but then he decided it wouldn't work out well for them if he went through with his notion. Her curiosity made her skeptical behavior much more bearable, though.

``Mm,`` He murmured as he glanced her up and down, studying her condition. Augustus met her gaze, and refused to break it as he spoke. ``We are traveling through, and honestly, we're exhausted. We were hoping you'd offer us a few sunrises to stay, to heal up, y'know?`` He flashed her a bright grin, adopting a careless look. ``My buddy here caught you a mouse. We're sorta hoping it'll convince you to allow us to stay, so...`` He stood tall, awaiting the high-rank's response. His thin tail swung lazily behind him, as if he didn't care anything about the she-cat's decision.

He couldn't report to the others with failure. They were running out of time, Finn and him. Augustus refused to meet the other groups and tell them they were turned away. Of course, if they were to be turned away, they could always lie. He was a skilled liar, actually, as acting was something he'd learned to master over the moons. However, though, he preferred not to have to lie about something so important.
Old December 10th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

"I think that sounds good. I don't want to hurt myself even more," Burrpaw looked at his mentor and waited to follow him back to camp. Was Swiftfang proud of him? That's all Burrpaw really wanted, to make his Clan proud. But that meant pleasing Swiftfang. No matter, it was worth it.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 10th, 2016, 10:06 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

"Okay." The warrior said, sighing a little bit, and dropping his attack composition. His shoulders relaxed and his eyes were back into their normal narrowed position, and his body became more rigid and unfeeling. "Let's go now." he said, and without waiting for the apprentice to follow, he padded away from the sandy hollow.

The thought of Burrpaw was already out of his mind as he stepped away from him, and the waft of fresh-kill engulfed his body. He'd eat some prey first, and then continue on. Maybe go on a little border patrol with other warriors after sun-down; that wouldn't hurt.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 10th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Sleep Deprived

Burrpaw followed his mentor out of the hollow with a limp. Swiftfang did not seem pleased. Had he wanted Burrpaw to keep fighting? He didn't know, he just wanted to curl up in his nest and fall asleep. (To the clearing!)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old December 10th, 2016, 02:13 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Eversong's grey pelt was dull and brittle. Every time she left the den the cold sank deep into her body, within moments. She was supposed to be a strong healthy warrior, but her mental weakness had prohibited her. Every time she tried to get out of it she ended up deeper and she was to the point where she'd just completely given up. Every day was a blur, she never grew hungry and she never longed for anyone or anything anymore. Rabbit was a bitter memory of hope. After him she'd hit a deeper rock bottom that she'd ever imagined possible. Her existing family either disowned her or pushed her to change. She didn't want to change. How was she expected to go back to the open-hearted cat that she was born like? She'd seen to many thing, experienced heartbreak far too many times for such a short lifespan. She honestly just wanted it to be over, but she couldn't bring herself to do it either. Instead she waited for the end in a world bathed in grey.
She barely recognized the clanmate who approached her. When she heart his voice though her mind ached and her chest felt constricted. She flattened her ears and turned her head. "No." She answered hoarsely. The russian blue wished he would leave her alone, leave her life. It was one thing to wither away slowly, but to have the cat who started her plunge into solitude and depression watch her wither away was the ultimate punishment. Maybe it was because I couldn't save her. Couldn't save my sister, my father, my brother. The thought was quickly suppressed as she couldn't even blame herself for their deaths, she was so young and helpless there was nothing she could've done.
His ears flattened in disappointment at her simply yet clear rejection. Nonetheless, he sat himself down. He tried not to sit too close, but he wanted her to know that he was actually sitting with her. "Well, I suppose I could just eat this by myself," he mewed, furrowing his brows at the fresh-kill as he tried to figure out what to say. Words swarmed his mind, possibilities at conversations passed through, though he was sure that no matter what he said would annoy the molly. Again, he closed his icy orbs and took a deep breath in order to calm himself down due to his nerves.

"Have you seen Silentpaw around?" Iceclaw turned his gaze towards Eversong. He hoped that maybe talking about their daughter would make her a bit more open to conversation rather than if he was to try to talking about them again. That had ended terribly last time. He knew that she was numb to her feelings and distant towards her remaining family - or anyone for that matter - but he wondered if she'd be affected if something were to happen to one of their two remaining kits. He was scared that they might lose another, even if he wasn't considered apart if that family anymore.

We've already lost Fawnkit and Baycloud, so what if something happens to Silentpaw? Iceclaw considered that he was over reacting, but he still felt like something was wrong. "I'm just asking because I haven't seen her in awhile. I usually see her around camp. I did smell her in the territory, but it was faint so I just shrugged it off... plus, I highly doubt that she'd go towards the twoleg place," he knew that Silentpaw still was uncertain about herself, and going near the twoleg place could be dangerous. There could be loners or rogues ready for a fight, maybe a stray twoleg or possibly even a dog. Plus, she had never shown any interest in that place nor had he found her scent anywhere near there before.

"I know it may seem that I'm overeating... I just fear that something could happen to a third kit of ours," and if something did happen, would she even be alright? The young molly was blind and could be rendered helpless in a dangerous and life threatening scenario. "And I don't know if Silentpaw could hold her own if something was to happen to her..."

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 10th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Sleep Deprived

Burrpaw padding into camp after Swiftfang, linping slightly on his injured paw. He didn't think he needed it checked out, but he was carful to step around any objects that could hurt it further. His amber eyes swept the ground in front of him, watching carefully. Wearily, the messy tabby apprentice padded toward the apprentice den, where he would lay down in his nest for some well earned sleep.

Old December 10th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Sleep Deprived

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Burrpaw padded wearily into the den, heading straight to his nest and pulling the moss into a bunch on the right side so he could lay his injured paw on top of it. He laid down with a huff, for once, not looking to chat or flirt with any of the other apprentices. All he wanted was to go to sleep. No doubt Swiftfang would wake him up at the crack of dawn for training. Burrpaw settled down for well earned rest, trying to ignore the throbbing pain in his sprained right paw. Eventually, the burr-covered apprentice drifted into sleep.

Closed Thread