Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Moonpaw hunting training...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:38 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by Daragca
Today 08:35 AM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by sylvia26
Today 08:35 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 08:32 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:30 AM

Old December 11th, 2016, 03:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Snowpaw's Tunnels[Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
(Btw, I'm gonna change her to WindClan. c

Ibispaw slightly smiled at the approaching tom. Although she didn't dare admit it, she wanted Enderpaw. The thought of him made her heart skip in joy. The tiny apprentice didn't care that he was from another clan. Ibispaw zoned out as she thought about the possibilities. She shook her head and turned her attention back to the ThunderClan tom. "I have. Have you been fine, as well?" She mewed happily.
"That's good to hear. I've been doing well also," Enderpaw mewed. Despite his corrupted personality, once he did grow to care for someone he rarely backed out on them. "No trouble in your own Clan, I suppose? Everything is going smoothly?" He asked. Enderpaw's definition of "smoothly" was different...for him, things back in his own Clan couldn't be better. He agreed with Ratnight's beliefs, he didn't mind that the leader had outlawed StarClan, and he was more then happy to be a member of ThunderClan at that moment. So for Enderpaw, smoothly could have meant anything. He came to stand beside Ibispaw, at what could have been considered an uncomfortably close distance. The ThunderClan tom was a good deal larger then Ibispaw, making him almost tower over her. If he was being honest with himself, he did want Ibispaw. Although, if she's still as spirited as she was at our first meeting, chances are I'll have to work harder. But I never lose. If I want her, I'll have her. He thought, brushing his tail up against her in a protective manner. Enderpaw wasn't exactly an overly protective cat; with the exception of when he wanted something. He would protect that thing at all costs. And that meant Ibispaw.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:28 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"That's good to hear. I've been doing well also," Enderpaw mewed. Despite his corrupted personality, once he did grow to care for someone he rarely backed out on them. "No trouble in your own Clan, I suppose? Everything is going smoothly?" He asked. Enderpaw's definition of "smoothly" was different...for him, things back in his own Clan couldn't be better. He agreed with Ratnight's beliefs, he didn't mind that the leader had outlawed StarClan, and he was more then happy to be a member of ThunderClan at that moment. So for Enderpaw, smoothly could have meant anything. He came to stand beside Ibispaw, at what could have been considered an uncomfortably close distance. The ThunderClan tom was a good deal larger then Ibispaw, making him almost tower over her. If he was being honest with himself, he did want Ibispaw. Although, if she's still as spirited as she was at our first meeting, chances are I'll have to work harder. But I never lose. If I want her, I'll have her. He thought, brushing his tail up against her in a protective manner. Enderpaw wasn't exactly an overly protective cat; with the exception of when he wanted something. He would protect that thing at all costs. And that meant Ibispaw.
Ibispaw looked up at the big tom. It was weird how big he was compared to her, considering that they were born only a moon apart. But, that of course was because Ibispaw was the runt of the litter. "My clan is great! I personally like it under the rule of Singenight and Gorsefeather." She meowed. Ibispaw hadn't even noticed how close Enderpaw was to her. She just thought about how WindClan had changed since Singenight had taken over WindClan. She personally liked Gorsefeather, he was nice...at times. But, all cats have their moments. The tiny molly wrapped her tail around her paws and looked up at Enderpaw. However much she didn't want to admit it, she actually enjoyed Enderpaw's company. Other than Thrushpaw, no one else actually ever paid attention to her.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; December 12th, 2016 at 02:29 AM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 12:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Ibispaw looked up at the big tom. It was weird how big he was compared to her, considering that they were born only a moon apart. But, that of course was because Ibispaw was the runt of the litter. "My clan is great! I personally like it under the rule of Singenight and Gorsefeather." She meowed. Ibispaw hadn't even noticed how close Enderpaw was to her. She just thought about how WindClan had changed since Singenight had taken over WindClan. She personally liked Gorsefeather, he was nice...at times. But, all cats have their moments. The tiny molly wrapped her tail around her paws and looked up at Enderpaw. However much she didn't want to admit it, she actually enjoyed Enderpaw's company. Other than Thrushpaw, no one else actually ever paid attention to her.
Enderpaw looked down at the other apprentice and a surprisingly warm gleam entered his sage hues. "That's wonderful. Some cats in my Clan are...opposed to Ratnight being in control. They don't exactly appreciate my views on the matter. I trust no one gives you any trouble?" Enderpaw asked, his hues darkening as he awaited her reply. He hoped that no one was giving Ibispaw a hard time back in her own Clan. It's a good thing I don't belong to WindClan, otherwise...those cats just might have a little 'accident'. Enderpaw thought, flexing his claws as he did so. The smile returned to his maw as he glanced at Ibispaw. She had the same views as him, despite being from another Clan. It almost surprised him, how much the two actually had in common. It was an interesting thing, and something that Enderpaw wasn't quite sure whether he loved or hated. Perhaps it was a mixture of both. Maybe that was why he enjoyed Ibispaw's company so much, and felt so...protective of her. Yes, protective was definitely an emotion Enderpaw was feeling at the moment, as he put his long black tail around her, shielding her from....well, pretty much everything but him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.