Last post by Blazing
Today 04:45 AM

Old July 7th, 2020, 04:22 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Lionstunnels

// @wnder @~Lucid Dreams~ personal boundaries? dont exist with dayheart~
dayheart's lip quivered as sootflare just walked away from him and sootfriend -- the name he'd given the rock. "that wasn't very nice of you,,,,," he murmured softly, letting a single crisp tear slip down his cheek before slamming his paw on the ground. "heyy!! get back here!!!" he squeaked, still holding sootfriend as he chased after the deputy. bumble and hound had both told him not to let the world ruin him, so if sootflare was going to try to break dayheart's spirits, it wasn't going to happen!!!! since sootflare wasn't willingly going to give him a hug... dayheart would just have to do it himself, right? sootflare would thank him later. dayheart gave the best hugs.

walking swiftly as he followed sootflare, the warrior attempted to jump on sootflare as a sneak-attack hug, trying to wrap his paws over the deputy in a friendly embrace as sootflare continued into the tunnels. he wasn't going to get off that easily!! "i'll do woRK!! i've done work! i checked one of the tunnels! that's how i found sootfrie- i mean this pretty rock over here that definitely has no name whatsoever and has only ever been called pretty rock. i'll continue doing work! just one hug. you know you want to. c'mon. one hug! 1! you don't even have to compliment s- pretty rock!"

"creekleap you do you boo! sootflare's just cranky he hasn't gotten his afternoon hug yet!"
Old July 7th, 2020, 05:00 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Creekleap felt a wave of awkwardness at the sounds of Dayheart chasing sootflare. "What's going on up there?" She would flick her ear as Dayheart called her boo- she felt bad for the warrior- Dayheart was digging her own grave, and Sootflare would finish the job. @wnder @hope

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 8th, 2020, 04:42 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Hornetkit couldn’t even muster the strength to be surprised they’d been stumbled upon. She was still trying to process how hopping in the river had such a trippy effect! They hadn’t gone down the river too far... the current was too weak and the water was too shallow. She gave a few more wheezy breathes before feeling her brothers tongue against her ear. She was thankful for the comfort.

Taking a moment to disassociate from the stressful situation she glanced up meekly at the cat.. or cats who stood above them. Soaking wet she plodded down beside her brother staring right back at grumpy guts eyes unwavering.

Something about him looked awful familiar! Strangely familiar. While Waspkit was going off on him- which she was very proud of, she tried to place the face to a name. She’d seen him before when she had checked on dad... who was he though? She blinked a few times before glancing over at Waspkit as the realization hit her like a brick. “Wasp” She bumped his shoulder before leaning in real close

“Thats uncle soot!”
(She’d been careful to whisper)

She’d disregarded the other kitten who was doubting their swimming skills, to which she found great offense by. But from what she could gather there wasn’t much swimming involved in that entire ideal, they barely had a chance to try. Anyways back to the uncle situation. If she could remember correctly- sootfla- soot.. whatever his name was related to bumblebelly which made him related to them! How exactly? She couldn’t connect the dots. It was things she just wasn’t old enough to understand quite yet.

“Don’t get any funny ideas mister! Take us back to.. uh.. camp? Camp!” she repeated more dignified and less of a question. It was a camp. How hard has she hit her head?

@wnder @Romulus @Starfall

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 8th, 2020, 10:03 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days

Sootflare

The tom shook his head as the first kit began to speak, not expecting such aggression and feeling as if he was being pelted with gibberish words. It would take a few minutes of deciphering in his head to understand what was being said - or demanded of him? - and even then he doubted he would fully comprehend. Something about... knowing how to swim and... ThawClan? Whatever that was. And someone's nest. Right, well, he wasn't about to be bullied by two half-drowned kits.

"Cute." he replied flatly. Sootflare bent down to where he was eye-level with the strange pair, "I don't know where you came from or why you think I'm going to be bossed about by a pair of kits who barely weigh more than a small trout when they're soaking wet but this is how this is going to go."

"You, fortunately, don't smell of ShadowClan or ThunderClan or anything else - frankly you don't smell of anything - so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume nobody's going to pitch a fit if I bring you back to our camp - on one condition. I will not be taking you back to camp because you demand it - either you drop the attitude or I say good riddance leave you here to be snatched up by a more unsavory creature. Am I understood, bud?" He had most certainly caught how the kitten had addressed him before - it was one of the few comprehensible things that spilled out of his mouth - and wasn't exactly sure why a kitten completely stranger to him was now making fun of his nickname for others [on top of everyone else] but he wasn't fond of it.

Old July 8th, 2020, 10:06 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post

Leopardblaze's whisker's twitched in amusement as she watched Sootpaw's reaction to how big their territory was. "Before we set off," she began, flicking her tail pointing out to a certain location. "All the way over there is Lionsrange, where SkyClan used to be, it's pretty rocky and a little barren. It's also a fairly long walk to reach it." Memories flooded back to her from all those moons ago, but she pushed those thoughts away and moved on. "And over there is Lionsbeach, the water is pretty choppy over there, but it is a good place to find gulls. Beside it should be Lionstunnels, I haven't been down there before, but I know there are tunnels that run all through the ground beneath our paws. "She paused for a moment before continuing, "Over there is Sleepy Thicket. It is a little ominous over there especially with the legend that surrounds it." Leopardblaze didn't want to go into too much detail and creep her out, but she would if she asked. She hoped Sootpaw was gathering all of this information as quickly as she was giving it, she didn't want to give her too many things to remember at first. "Training Island is nearby and we can stop by the River and maybe get some swimming practice in," she meowed looking over at her apprentice, carefully standing up on the rock so not to slip and fall off.
"Okay!" Sootpaw mewed after Leopardblaze finished. "I bet you're the best swimmer in RiverClan! So you're gonna be the best swim teacher too!" Her mentor was so much fun! "Wait- I have one question. How come everything is like 'lionswange' or 'lionsbeach'? Did Lionstar name them that? How come none of them begin with the first part of old leader;s name?" Sootpaw was confused by this, but she really wanted to go swimming. "You can tell me as we start walking over to the training island!" The she-cat quickly added, she wanted to start training today!

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old July 8th, 2020, 10:59 AM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarglider View Post

"Okay!" Sootpaw mewed after Leopardblaze finished. "I bet you're the best swimmer in RiverClan! So you're gonna be the best swim teacher too!" Her mentor was so much fun! "Wait- I have one question. How come everything is like 'lionswange' or 'lionsbeach'? Did Lionstar name them that? How come none of them begin with the first part of old leader;s name?" Sootpaw was confused by this, but she really wanted to go swimming. "You can tell me as we start walking over to the training island!" The she-cat quickly added, she wanted to start training today!
Leopardblaze couldn't help but smile at Sootpaw's excitement and curiosity, letting out a soft purr, thinking to herself, she knew she would become a great warrior. "I don't know about the best swimmer in all of RiverClan, but I think I swim pretty good," she smiled, letting out a trill of laughter. She hopped down from the rock, watching Sootpaw closely so to be sure she wouldn't hurt herself on the way down. She listened to all of Sootpaw's questions before they started walking, then she began to answer them. "Well Lionstar named those parts of the territory, I believe after SkyClan joined, which gave Riverclan more territory, and he became leader," she answered, thinking about how long ago that was, it was hard to think of a time when they were called anything different. "I think there hasn't been any other parts of the territory named after other leaders because with past leaders there wasn't large parts of territory gained all at once," the spotted warrior had to think abut that question before she had spoken, because she really hadn't thought about it before merely just accepting the names when she heard it. She herself couldn't wait to get to training island, she was just as excited to start training Sootpaw.
Old July 8th, 2020, 01:05 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days

Sootflare

"For the love of StarClan-!" Sootflare let out a grunt and stumbled forward as he felt Dayheart's weight collide against his own and paws wrap around him, "Get the hell off of me you idiotic, overgrown kitten!" The deputy did his best to try and wrangle the tom off of him and throw him to the ground despite the restriction of the tunnel walls around them. What was it with his luck lately? Just a bunch of felines with no respect for boundaries, it seemed.

"Just a sad excuse for a warrior with no idea what personal space is," he growled in response to Creekleap, "Take Dayheart back to camp. I can take care of the rest of this myself."

Old July 8th, 2020, 01:40 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Creekleap emerged from the tunnels, carrying the cobwebs in her mouth. She cast an awkward side glance to the deputy, not with spite or respect, just blank. "Yes, Sootflare." She would grab Dayheart by the arm, gently getting him up. "Let's get back to camp- you can take a breather there." She would take the tom to camp. @hope @wnder (Move rp to clearing.)

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 8th, 2020, 02:25 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @wnder wnder look what u did >:c @~Lucid Dreams~ -- just a sec ;w;
"b- w- but- i- wha-," dayheart sputtered indignantly. idiotic? he wasn't idiotic!! what did idiotic even mean?? did it mean, like, fantastic? they both ended in -tic.. oh, well in that case, he was very idiotic. "i am very idiotic, thank you very much!" he hmphed back. it didn't quite sound right.. was it supposed to be an insult? "at least i'm friendly to everyone and give them hugs and try to make them happy!" he retorted despondently.

sad excuse? sootflare was one to talk about sad excuses -- sending him back to camp because he tried to give him a hug? talk about overdramatic!!! no, he shouldn't be thinking this -- sootflare was nice, right...? lionstar wouldn't pick a bullyboy as his deputy, would he? dayheart couldn't be mean to sootie, not even in his thoughts!!! dayheart pouted, struggling against creekleap as she tried to get him to go back to camp with her.

"no second chance, no nothing? just 'take the idiotic,,, overgrown kitten back to camp, creekleap'?" he asked sootflare, hurt. "if you're going to throw me away at least don't do the same to pretty rock. i hope you're satisfied," he murmured, dropping sootfriend off next to sootflare in case he ever wanted to take it back. dayheart got up sadly, walking alongside creekleap as she took him back to camp.
Old July 8th, 2020, 05:23 PM

My Mood: Sarcastic

Shadedpaw nodded and sat by the edge of the bank silent trying to keep his shadow off the water his gaze sharp and ready to spot a fish and probably as soon as he saw one he tried- and failed to hook it with his claws

@StealthWarrior