Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
♥︎ Rowan’s Art Contest ♥︎
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:44 AM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by forest
Today 08:43 AM
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:43 AM
Just introducing myself :)
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:42 AM
Animation Request paying...
Last post by Shrew
Today 08:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 08:53 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka
" Its you intruding and breaking up our clan." He said. " We do on what we have grown to do, which is to right for our Clan!" He hissed. " We don't abandon our clan, no matter how tough it is." he hissed finally
( Is it okay if Doepaw comes in? )
A cream and brown tabby leaped toward the cats, eyes dark. "You're leader only cares for power, he is...rather evil, and may of committed murder, I do not know." Her ears flattened. "Your views are different from mine, but some of your clanmates agree with me, and my clan..." Doepaw couldn't say anymore, already overwhelmed, as this was her first battle. She was shocked to see how supportive most were of their actual dark leader, but of course warriors needed to be loyal, but of course, leader's word isn't always law.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:53 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
"But is following someone who doesn't believe in StarClan the right thing! Is allowing some, some cat to rule you like your prey what you want for your clan? Is any of this what you want..." Shadowpool said. She was still ready for anything but relaxed a bit more.
Jaypaw was getting a bit irritated, no matter what he was not going to leave his clan. " It doesn't matter what I want i'm just a mere apprentice. Its the leaders decision." He hissed
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:54 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Daisyshade tumbled off foxtail like water off a ducks back. She grunted as she hit the ground behind her wrenching her shoulder from beneath her she got back up shaking the dust and debre from her pelt. She glared at foxtail. "He is.. Trying to help us!" she rasps, she already felt parched. Lashing her tail she watched foxtails every move. "You will regret defying starclan!" she roared leaping at the she cat raking her claws down the side of her face and ramming her chest into the she cats face by accident.
Foxtail tumbled through the grass. She slowley got up,blood dripping from her face."no daisyshade. He is trying to take over our clan"she said preparing to pounce. She leaped at daisyshade. This time foxtail aimed twords the neck.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Thornfrost flicked her tail, the deputy exuding an aura of cool command. "You will not take us, Grousestar," she yowled, grassy eyes narrowed in a scowl. Her true uneasiness at the sheer amount of cats joining their side was growing, but she hid it behind a confident shell. "To betray your leader is to break the warrior code, my clan. Would you so easily abandon your clan for this group of rogues that call themselves one? Stand with your home, and we will defeat this new enemy. Stand with us, Riverclan." As if daring anyone to disagree, her eyes roamed the faces of the crowd, settling for a moment on each. Her bloodstained claws- from her earlier victim of Fogstep- gripped the ground as her eyes met the Skyclan leader's, a cool glare settling on her eyes. Well? thought the deputy, tail lashing. If this went well, it might even be a good thing- strengthening the clan against a common enemy. It seemed to be heading in the other direction, though- it was splitting the clan apart. This was becoming a civil war- and with the added threat of Skyclan, things were looking darker for their side by the second.

[[Open? I guess?]]
Yarrowpounce lifted his gaze to the she cat, deputy perhaps. Resting back on his hind legs. He sprang fourth towards her. Landing awkwardly he attempted to regain his balence. Now he stood face to face with the she cat. "You yourself defy the name of starclan with your very being!" hissed the elder warrior teeth clenched in a painful way. Not only had he obtained other various wounds that still have yet to heal but he was about to face a young cat in battle. "You speak of the law of starclan as if you know it! The code was created by starclan! Since you do not believe in such things why do you fret over the rule?" Demands yarrowpounce, eyes narrowed to dangerous slits.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 12th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Thornfrost flicked her tail, the deputy exuding an aura of cool command. "You will not take us, Grousestar," she yowled, grassy eyes narrowed in a scowl. Her true uneasiness at the sheer amount of cats joining their side was growing, but she hid it behind a confident shell. "To betray your leader is to break the warrior code, my clan. Would you so easily abandon your clan for this group of rogues that call themselves one? Stand with your home, and we will defeat this new enemy. Stand with us, Riverclan." As if daring anyone to disagree, her eyes roamed the faces of the crowd, settling for a moment on each. Her bloodstained claws- from her earlier victim of Fogstep- gripped the ground as her eyes met the Skyclan leader's, a cool glare settling on her eyes. Well? thought the deputy, tail lashing. If this went well, it might even be a good thing- strengthening the clan against a common enemy. It seemed to be heading in the other direction, though- it was splitting the clan apart. This was becoming a civil war- and with the added threat of Skyclan, things were looking darker for their side by the second.

[[Open? I guess?]]
Mapledash retaliated from foxtail's attack and gained his balance again. He lifted his head, looking at the cat who was challenging grousestar. "What is the warrior code with a leader who broke it by becoming leader? He is a murderer! They are not here to take riverclan! When all this is over, they will leave from where they come from, but for now, they fight in our name, in the name of starclan, and so do you!" he called in plea to the she to understand. He scanned the clearing, spotting a few cats who were still confused and relucant to fight, while the chaos was not errupting in the clearing. Most of riverclan was fighting itself, wich was probably for the best, as long as they didn't ... "This is not a fight worth of death! Only fight untill they can't fight back, don't lower yourself to those fox-heart murderers!" he called to whoever was on his side.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:57 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Foxtail tumbled through the grass. She slowley got up,blood dripping from her face."no daisyshade. He is trying to take over our clan"she said preparing to pounce. She leaped at daisyshade. This time foxtail aimed twords the neck.
Daisyshade could see where the she cats eyes rested, her throat. With the Warriors aim she would be dead in seconds. Daisyshade prepared herself for a hit, perhaps a dodge if she had time and aniticpated foxtails movement

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 12th, 2016, 08:59 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Maplefur
Toothless looked frantically around the clearing for his mate "minnowstream, MINNOWSTREAM!" he yowled, his black pelt fluffed up. The tom sprinted through the battling cats, hissing slightly as someone snagged his shoulder, his green orbs widened when he saw the molly. The warrior let out a sigh of relief and sprinted twords his beloved. His pelt brushed hers and he leaned down so his muzzle was brishing the back of her ear "it's okay love, I'm here I won't let anyone hurt you." He murmured, he then turned his gaze to the battling cats and unsheathed his claws, ready for an attack

Swallowstorm let out a hiss twords the Bucknight supporters "I'll fight if it's the will of starclan, I won't be held back by you pieces of crowfood!" He spat, his grassy green eyes shone with excitement and anger as he lashed his tail back and fourth, his fur fluffed up with anger as he readied himself for an attack
{open RP}

Rainpebble flicked her tail back and fourth 'this will be bloody, no matter how many times one pleads otherwise' the she cat thought as her silver gaze raked across the battling cats. The senior warrior let out a sigh and flexed her claws "Just because we aren't from around here, dosent mean we're so small and weak that we can't TAKE YOU DOWN." She hissed at the ds supporters, her eyes danced with hatred "Warriors who give up on their ancestors, is no longer fit to be a warrior of their clan!" She yowled, her voice dripped with anger and was laced with sorrow as she got herself ready to battle.
{another open RP lol}

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry

Last edited by Starfall; December 12th, 2016 at 09:03 PM.
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry lashed her tail. “It matters because if I know who you follow, I know who I'm against!” she growled, watching him carefully. She didn't care what anyone else thought, but everyone needed help. Unless they followed their leader because they wanted to and not out of fear.
She opened her jaws, then lowered her head.
“But I've got a pretty good idea of where your loyalties lie.” she flicked her tail, flexing her claws, and then shifting her hind legs, which she noticed were stronger than those of these other cats.
She flattened her ears, hissing threateningly.
The tom gave a hiss in reply, lowering his body and tensing his muscles, prepared for the other to pounce.
"You call yourselves Skyclan, do you? How come I've never heard of you?" His lip curled back to show his sharp teeth as he spoke. "And how do you know of us?" His tail swept over the earth, anger filling him.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Jaypaw was getting a bit irritated, no matter what he was not going to leave his clan. " It doesn't matter what I want i'm just a mere apprentice. Its the leaders decision." He hissed
Shadowpool looked at the apprentice.
"Your more then a apprentice... Your what StarClan made to defend others, no matter the clan. I understand your willing to stay with your clan, I do... But sometimes the things that you think matter most are not what they should be." Shadowpool said she turned around and began walking away.
"I don't want to fight cat that thinks so lowly of himself. Nor do I wish to fight a cat that is blinded by the truth..." She said as she walked away. Her black and bronze pelt shimmered as she padded away.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:01 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Smirking as she landed a blow on the other warrior’s muzzle, Applethorn’s smug appearance didn’t last very long as she glimpsed Vixencloud spring back to attack, the molly in less of a dazed state than last time as she prepared to jump, leaping aside from the Skyclan cat’s attack and instead finding herself falling into the ground, having tripped on a rock in the camp used primarily for sunning- for being at her own home while fighting, she surely didn’t seem to know the terrain very well as she tripped over a rock, getting up slowly with a low, rumbling growl. Her blue eyes shone with the desperation to win, to show these cats that they couldn’t just barge into her home and attack her like barbarians. “Maybe I do, because it’s more sensible than the lies you spew to your kin every day! Starclan does nothing for us except set divides, except for weakening us and our young!” She shrieked, launching herself towards Vixencloud’s hind legs. Her bruised state was painful, but she had to aim to knock her legs out from under her, no matter how sloppy she got.
Muttering a curse under her breath as Applethorn dodged her attack, she snorted quietly as she watched the molly hit the ground. Vixencloud hopped out of the way before the molly could hit her legs, rearing around and diving down, aiming to hook her fangs into the mollys scruff. If she could get a secure hold, she could shake the molly and rattle her enough that she could get a decent amount of blows on her. "And your beliefs are any better? They're just gonna use you, they don't care for you one bit! When you die, you'll end up there, and the cats you used to believe in will turn on you! At least StarClan cares for its believers, you unloyal dung!" Vixencloud hissed, paws digging into the earth.

Last edited by Ashley/Kestrel; December 12th, 2016 at 09:02 PM.
Closed Thread