Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 03:42 PM
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:35 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 03:28 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 03:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2020, 11:40 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: The Warmongers Dance [advanced training]

~Fallenghost~

The ghost looking molly didn’t have to check with the medicine cat to see if Eaglepaw was alive. In the few seconds that she started to drag them were the few seconds that it seems that Starclan had not claimed the apprentice. But when Eaglepaw suddenly went for Fallenghost, she nearly flipped them like how she would flip her prey that wasn’t fully killed. Probably one of the reasons of having insomnia could do. She patted the apprentice while laughing in embarrassment that she hadn’t needed to bring them to the medicine cat to see if they were indeed alive or not. “Oh, you’re alive! I’m sorry that we didn’t battle much. Are you okay? Coyotesnarl says that we should switch partners.” Fallenghost whispered while blinking with embarrassment.

{ @Lynxpaw }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old August 2nd, 2020, 02:10 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Fallenghost~

The ghost looking molly didn’t have to check with the medicine cat to see if Eaglepaw was alive. In the few seconds that she started to drag them were the few seconds that it seems that Starclan had not claimed the apprentice. But when Eaglepaw suddenly went for Fallenghost, she nearly flipped them like how she would flip her prey that wasn’t fully killed. Probably one of the reasons of having insomnia could do. She patted the apprentice while laughing in embarrassment that she hadn’t needed to bring them to the medicine cat to see if they were indeed alive or not. “Oh, you’re alive! I’m sorry that we didn’t battle much. Are you okay? Coyotesnarl says that we should switch partners.” Fallenghost whispered while blinking with embarrassment.

{ @Lynxpaw }

Eaglepaw stood up. "I'm fine. I should go find someone else" the tom tole the warrior. He nodded in farewell and turned to find another cat.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 07:45 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

That actually worked! Shocker! Deadpool didn't have long to bathe in her victory before she was showered in sharp and intense pain. Her jaws slacken as she yelps, jerking away from Yewpaw as if the apprentice's pelt was on fire. A loud hacking sound erupted from her throat a few times before she got her breaths under control. That was quite the cheap shot, Deadpool hadn't seen it coming. One small paw pushing along her throat as she frowned at Yewpaw. Did the molly train in ShadowClan or something?
Getting over her surprise, Deadpool flings herself back into the fight. She charged straight for Yewpaw, one paw raised as if to swat at the she-cat's muzzle. She uses her back legs to jump over Yewpaw's head at the last second, aiming to catch the apprentice's haunches and get some soft nips in near the base of Yewpaw's tail.

Yewpaw

Yeah, Yewpaw would probably regret that move later but for now... it had worked hadn't it? Good enough for her. As Deadpool charged, paw raised, Yewpaw ducked down only to find the warrior leaping overhead and landing behind. Her immediate urge was to jump away or turn and face the attacker nipping at her back end but before she did that, Yewpaw would shift her weight forward and aim an explosive kick back at Deadpool.

Old August 2nd, 2020, 09:58 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Coyote hadn’t entirely planned on doing any fighting today, he was pretty amused just watching the warriors and babies get tossed around. It was fun. Though now having committed to an actual sparring lesson he couldn’t help but feel that drag of exhaustion. The tabby stood and hopped down onto the ground with one swift movement.

Turning to Bushpaw who seemed bewildered to be sparring him (truthfully it probably wouldn’t be all that great) he made space for them and gave his tail a gentle wave to call him down. “No” He responded sarcastically to his comment ears flattening.

Hesitation was fading as he saw a challenge in Coyotesnarl’s eyes. Bushpaw followed the deputy and waited a few moments. He jumped! Attempting to land on the cat and... and then he would...

It occurred to him that he had... absolutely no formal battle training. Well, now was his chance! He would try to land on... no, in front of Coyotesnarl and strike him to unbalance him! Yeah. That made sense.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 2nd, 2020, 10:04 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ AHHH I'm so late.. ]

[ @Moonraven ]
-Windpaw-

Windpaw gave a soft, nervous nod to Batglare. The big tom terrified her. Planting her unstable paws in the ground, she prepared to push off. Trying to
get into a position where she could launch onto Batglare's back. And off she went! She pushed off with her small body and hopefully made it onto his back. But it wasn't certain.

--

[ @implimm ]
-Creekdash-

Creekdash laughed along with whatever joke Elderpaw had made but, that slipped out of his mind as he was pretty much or what it felt like was tackled. Letting out a laugh, he spiraled away from Elderpaw into a standing position, still somewhat getting ready for another blow.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old August 2nd, 2020, 08:34 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Echoheart watched her stumble, she was pretty proud of quiverpaw! She bent her legs slightly so she had a pretty nice advantage, she could either have two ways to dodge or shoot a quick attack, "Pick your next move carefully, because this one might determine whether you win or lose in a battle!" echoheart said in a pretty serious voice, but at the same time her attack gave quiverpaw a few advantages as well...If I try to strike low then she can pin me if she is fast enough...and if I dodge she might be able to spin around and makea quick attack as well! she thought with a slight smile.

@Zero

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old August 3rd, 2020, 11:14 AM
i am kenough

Elderpaw lets out a triumphant yowl, practically dancing herself in a circle of success before her attention is caught by Coyotesnarl's talking. "He's already calling to wrap up!" she exclaims with some disbelief. Casting a sidelong glance at her partner, she purses her lips. "You wanna keep going, Creekdash? No one can say it isn't practical!"
[ @Wings ]