Today 07:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 4th, 2020, 09:58 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: August Gathering

[ @Elementals ]

~~Thornclaw~~

Thornclaw sighed with happiness. Oh, was this too good to be true? He would go home with her. He would be with her forever. Thornclaw got to his paws, gently nosing Mouseleap.

"Let's go."
being this young is art

Old August 5th, 2020, 01:38 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@.Bread.

“Hello, Snailpaw.” The tabby tom dipped his head in a polite greeting. “Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I assume you’re from WindClan? How’s life on the moor?” Last time, Ribbitpaw has spoken to Gullpaw, also from WindClan. It was always rather peculiar in his opinion. Speaking to those of other clans, that is. Simply because it was a bit harder to find conversation topics due to the different things occurring in each clan.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old August 5th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gullpaw glanced at the warrior Cottonstrike...huh. she thought,” I’m Gullpaw. Frankly I don’t know. I’ve been having weird visions of being murdered in Riverclan...you were there, along with other Riverclan cats. I’m not stupid, so I didn’t ask Lionstar why he broke the legs of whoever this vision is from’s perspective, or why he was making apprentices cover me in sap and seeds for the seagulls to eat.” she meowed. Maybe this was a prophecy of how she’d die, frankly she didn’t know. But it seemed to have occurred in the past if he was a ‘paw when it happened.
Cottonstrike knew a thing or two about what she was talking about. He had lived a life before. "A while ago there was this elder who we were told that left this kit to die, so Lionstar took it into his own paws and asked apprentices to cover her with seeds." , he meowed. He wasn't sure if he should be telling her this, but he knew about her curiosity. He had been through it all before. " She was pecked to death after hee legs were broken. ", Cottonstrike added.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 5th, 2020, 11:49 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
// @RedHead hehe today's victim is buckbranch
dayheart had been too busy drooling over a nearby guy to realize that quicksilver was talking to him. "hrmm?! oh!! hellooo!! cool name!" this cat was quite the cutie! "i'm dayheart! the one and only!" he beamed before trying to re-find the cat he'd been staring at. awwh, he'd lost them in the crowd! he quickly found another cat to fawn over, though. "yo, doesn't that cat over there have the nicest looking eyes? they're like, so.. round, but sharp! and that color!! woo! it's so.. shiny! not that i don't like unshiny eyes. unshiny eyes are super pretty!! all eyes are pretty!! but those are like, adorable!! totally my kinda eyes," dayheart whispered to the warrior, pointing over to some thunderclan cat over yonder.

Quicksilver's ears flicked backwards at the boldness of the other tomcat, glancing over to the tom he'd pointed out. Wasn't that.... Quicksilver actually couldn't really remember his name. But... Dayheart wasn't wrong. He did have some nice eyes. Quicksilver usually wouldn't be so verbal about it though, he was an older warrior and thought it most appropriate to keep his thoughts on other's attractiveness to himself. "Well.. uh... yeah he does have some pretty nice eyes." Quicksilver meowed, not wanting to damper his companions mood but not exactly sure if these were things he should be saying outloud.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 5th, 2020, 12:12 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Deadpool grins at the greeting while taking a seat so she wouldn't go bouncing around like her paws were begging her to do.
"Me's great." She announced while nodding her head at Nettlespark's kind words.
"Much better is me. Great news share!" The chimera exclaimed, although had to turn away from Whiskernose and Nettlespark as she heard her name called. It was rare that she was called for anything if it wasn't the two ShadowClan toms.
"Ah! Mys Bee." Deadpool purred at the sight of her apprentice padding over. She quickly urges the apprentice to take a seat beside her while curling her tail around her fondly.
"Look! Look! Leader gave I a apprentice." She told Nettlespark with her chin raised high as if she were presenting him her kit. Apprentices were like their own little kits to cherish and teach and love. She'd do her best to take good care of her apprentice.
@implimm @Rainquail

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old August 5th, 2020, 12:33 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Okay. ThunderClan was no longer able to stay in RiverClan territory. Got it.

That seemed to be the only worthwhile thing noted in the announcements of the other Clans, leaving Duskstar to zone out once more. She flicked her tail and hummed quietly to herself, though she snapped out of it once realizing that it was her turn to announce.

They're all staring at you. You're so slow. Useless.

Dammit.

She shoved away the voice, though she wanted to make the announcement for ThunderClan as brief as she could.

"A fire had broken loose in ThunderClan camp, leading to the Clan moving to a new camp. I wish to thank RiverClan and WindClan for helping us during such a disaster, and we are quickly healing. Sadly, we lost many Clanmates due to the fire, including our former deputy, Softbriar. ThunderClan will keep each of our fallen Clanmates in their hearts.

Buckbranch has taken Softbriar's place as the deputy of ThunderClan."

Hurry up. They want you to be quiet. Shut up already.

She swallowed the growing lump in her throat and continued.

"I want everyone to welcome Cormorantglide as a new warrior of ThunderClan. To take his place in the apprentice's den, Littlepaw, Icepaw, Valleypaw, Gladepaw, Forestpaw, Bloompaw, Echopaw, Adderpaw, Hawkpaw, Brightpaw, and Jaypaw have all moved into the apprentices den."

"Following the fire, we will be watching our borders closely. All trespassers will be driven out."

That should be all.

Just shut up already.

"That is all for ThunderClan."

She then stepped back and waited to see if anyone had anything additional to add.

[ @Slushie @BILL. @wnder @Cas @Undertaker @Moonraven @wren ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old August 5th, 2020, 12:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

While Lionstar appreciated Twilightstar's response, he found himself caring little for the other Clans given the situation. Something about a rogue warrior, the only good thing Duskstar did her entire leadership was make Buckyboy deputy but.. he hadn't made it to his spot by the stones.

Once Duskstar was done, he was already sliding off the stone and leaped toward the sand below.

"The Gathering is over! RiverClan, it's time to go home."

On the ground, he did a brief detour to visit Buckbranch. "Good job buddy," he told him as he passed, "hopefully you can get ThunderClan back on its paws. Stars knows Duskstar can't."

And then he trotted off to lead his Clan back to camp.

[ @Slushie briefly, don't need to respond lol ]

[ @Cas, @Moonraven, @hxney, @wnder, @Undertaker, @wren ]

Last edited by BEAR.; August 5th, 2020 at 12:39 PM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 12:53 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

----Buckbranch----

Buckbranch visibly started as his name was mentioned. She had actually announced at the Gathering? Oh, stars, everyone would be staring at him. Should he take his place under the leaders or just stay put where he was? He decided to busy himself with a pebble that suddenly looked mighty interesting, his ears burning. And yet a small smile was beginning to bloom on his face as Lionstar congratulated him quickly, and he gave the golden tom a small nod. Hopefully he could, indeed.

Last edited by dino.; August 5th, 2020 at 12:54 PM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 12:58 PM
i am kenough

"That's good to hear," he replies with a smile. "News?" His ears perk up at that, and he studies her inquisitively. When the little apprentice comes wandering over, Nettlespark blinks curiously looking from them to Deadpool again. "An apprentice! Your apprentice!" The tom looks again at Beepaw, then again again at his friend. "That's awesome, Deadpool! Have you taken her out yet? What have you done so far?" He was eager to hear about this Beepaw from the chimera, and it shone clear as the moon in the sky in his expression now.
[ @Moonraven, @Rainquail ]
Old August 5th, 2020, 01:23 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Ooooh, new cats!
Beepaw came as Deadpool beckoned and sat beside her. She didn't mind as her mentor curled her tail around her. She felt safe and secure as she did.
And there were only two. That was great.
Beepaw's little tail waggled in the air.
"Helloooooo! Are you friends' of Deadpool? Nice to meet y'all."
Her front paws patted the ground rhythmically, excitedly waiting for a response, careful not to step on Deadpool's paws or tail.

Whiskernose's face broke out in a grin as Nettlespark clarified what Deadpool was given an apprentice.
"Oh, congrats! I'm really happy for you!"
Really, he felt she deserved it. She'd been so excited about the idea of being given her own apprentice and the joy on she expressed was infectious.
@Moonraven @implimm

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; August 5th, 2020 at 01:23 PM.
Closed Thread