Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:29 AM
Teaching an Echo [Birdpaw...
by Mica
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:51 AM
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:51 AM
Tree's Ascension [p]
Today 12:45 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Today 12:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 30th, 2020, 08:27 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: [WC] Graveyard Jamboree!

(OOPS, character development got out of hand)
Ok, so less bad. She was out of the crush, and after the warrior, or queen, had talked, the small molly squealed without hearing You were crushing me! I don't like being squashed and washed thank you very much humongous cat! her small tail was straight out in anger, and so was most of her fur. It wasn't often she went past the grumpy stage, but when Deadkit did......it was generally not pretty. Her mind having finally absorbed the bit about "Love she needed", she stalked forward with a hiss.

Listen lady, I don't NEED your squashy love. I was fine without it for the past six moons, since my mother decided I wasn't PERFECT enough for her. She didn't care, no one cared! So don't act like you care now, alright? Because it's a trick, a dirty trick to make me trust you so you can hurt me again. And I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT! The last part came out almost a yowl, although it was unlikely anyone else could hear with how far they were from the center of the crowd. That was warrior territory.

Deadkit probably wouldn't have cared anyway, didn't care at this point. She hadn't really cared for a while. Not since she had learned, in the way she had, how awful the world really was. She was almost six moons old now, and she knew one, ONE cat who she thought she could really trust. Nightpaw. He hadn't betrayed her, hurt her. But every other cat had, every other cat hated her. She could trust her older sister in a way, to tell the awful truth, but not in a good way. And her mother, to not hide what she felt. But only Nightpaw could she trust in a good way.

All the frustration, it had been there, lurking just beneath the surface. Waiting, just WAITING for a chance to spill out. She had wanted love, needed love, but now her heart was tiny, a small, shriveled thing, with barely room for one cat. Because she didn't want to be hurt again, ditched again, thrown aside again. She wouldn't. It was hard to keep it tight, and she had mostly succeeded for most of her short life, but now it was coming undone. Nightpaw had less time to talk, to be around her, and life was becoming seemingly a burden. All the frustration was coming out, bubbling like a spring, and before she knew it, Deadkit was sobbing, crying for everything, almost everything. She couldn't stop. She was vaguely embarassed, but it didn't matter really. Not much at all if she was honest with herself. @Jessica1917 @Daunting Drago0n
Old October 30th, 2020, 08:33 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(OOPS, character development got out of hand)
Ok, so less bad. She was out of the crush, and after the warrior, or queen, had talked, the small molly squealed without hearing You were crushing me! I don't like being squashed and washed thank you very much humongous cat! her small tail was straight out in anger, and so was most of her fur. It wasn't often she went past the grumpy stage, but when Deadkit did......it was generally not pretty. Her mind having finally absorbed the bit about "Love she needed", she stalked forward with a hiss.

Listen lady, I don't NEED your squashy love. I was fine without it for the past six moons, since my mother decided I wasn't PERFECT enough for her. She didn't care, no one cared! So don't act like you care now, alright? Because it's a trick, a dirty trick to make me trust you so you can hurt me again. And I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT! The last part came out almost a yowl, although it was unlikely anyone else could hear with how far they were from the center of the crowd. That was warrior territory.

Deadkit probably wouldn't have cared anyway, didn't care at this point. She hadn't really cared for a while. Not since she had learned, in the way she had, how awful the world really was. She was almost six moons old now, and she knew one, ONE cat who she thought she could really trust. Nightpaw. He hadn't betrayed her, hurt her. But every other cat had, every other cat hated her. She could trust her older sister in a way, to tell the awful truth, but not in a good way. And her mother, to not hide what she felt. But only Nightpaw could she trust in a good way.

All the frustration, it had been there, lurking just beneath the surface. Waiting, just WAITING for a chance to spill out. She had wanted love, needed love, but now her heart was tiny, a small, shriveled thing, with barely room for one cat. Because she didn't want to be hurt again, ditched again, thrown aside again. She wouldn't. It was hard to keep it tight, and she had mostly succeeded for most of her short life, but now it was coming undone. Nightpaw had less time to talk, to be around her, and life was becoming seemingly a burden. All the frustration was coming out, bubbling like a spring, and before she knew it, Deadkit was sobbing, crying for everything, almost everything. She couldn't stop. She was vaguely embarassed, but it didn't matter really. Not much at all if she was honest with herself. @Jessica1917 @Daunting Drago0n
Huh, this cat was interesting. Being the bored little brat he was, Snakekit began sniffing her curiously. "Who?" He mewed despite how upset Deadkit seemed. To him this was simply entertainment. ( did you know that little kids can't empathize? Well this is little kid Snakey not empathizing ) @Jessica1917
Old October 30th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Featherflames had no idea how to respond to that. Should she cuddle this disturbed kit? She didn't seem to like cuddling. Maybe gently groom? She didn't seem to like that either. What did the kit mean about her mother saying the kit wasn't perfect enough? Don't need love?
Featherflames almost outright chuckled at this. Almost. This kit certeinly wasn't in a mood for chuckling. "I would beg to differ, love, it is my personal experience that no one can function without love." Featherflames faltered for another moment before finally settling on gently nuzzling the kit. Not cuddling, not licking, just nuzzling.
Featherflames sighed inside as snakekit asked who the new kit was. Honestly, she was wondering too, the queen hadn't really needed the name until now, but she was going to be majorly upset at whoever made this poor kit feel this way. But now wasn't the time. "Hush, Snakekit. She's being sad, and probably doesn't want to answer questions right now." @Daunting Drago0n @gs29513
(what do you mean character development got out of hand? You want Featherflames to love deadkit some more? Is there any particular approach of loving that deadkit would respond to?)
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old October 30th, 2020, 09:11 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(I just meant I just typed and kept typing I think she probably won't respond to much tbh, she's pretty dysfunctional at this point in terms of emotions.)
This was a lot, maybe to much. Through her tears, Deadkit became aware of an annoying little kit right next to her, and Featherflames intervening, but at this point she didn't care. She didn't want to talk, do anything. She stopped crying, but she didn't respond to the queen, not even when she got nuzzled, just kind of.....flopping down. In her mind, there was just no point right now. She wasn't going to fight it, really whatever happened. All she could think to say was I didn't like that story. Maybe I'll go.....bakc to camp now? before turning quickly, hoping she wouldn't be challenged. @Jessica1917 @Daunting Drago0n

Last edited by gs29513; October 30th, 2020 at 09:28 PM.
Old October 30th, 2020, 09:36 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @Rainquail if shock wants to meet the wonderful bushpaw
Bushpaw
________

The dark cat slinked into the graveyard, a new addition to WindClan after his disappearance. Dark yellow eyes spotted a group of cats, and went to join them. He wouldn’t talk, no. He’d listen. Unless some cat decided to act stupid. Then he’d... y’know... bonk. Teach em a lesson. So far, there were scary stories? He had overheard a "headless cat" story and chuckled. What kind of dolts believed that sort of thing? Pfft.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; October 30th, 2020 at 09:38 PM.
Old October 31st, 2020, 01:25 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Shockholly's eyes shifted as a new cat entered the Graveyard.
They waved to him. He seemed vaguely familiar.
Was he Dimtail's apprentice at one point?
Maybe the name would jog a few memories.
"Hey."

@eerie elysian

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old October 31st, 2020, 07:13 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Why did it have to end the way she feared it would? Hailpaw felt another shiver go down her spine- several along the story- and sort of wished she had someone for comfort with her. Unfortunately though, except for her mentor, the young molly wasn't that close to anyone and so had to fear on her own. The story managed to break her from her usual more stiff and proper posture, now sitting a bit looser. She looked around for the reaction of others, and they weren't any better than her own.
Quickly realising though how she must be looking at that point, the silver apprentice breathed out and straightened her back again, sitting once more proper, though the shock from the last story still not having left her. She would.. Certainly not be sleeping that night.
Old November 1st, 2020, 09:18 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @Rainquail
Bushpaw
________

The brown cat nearly jumped at the sound of a voice beside him. He squinted his yellow eyes, and attempted to recognize the cat. They were... an apprentice. Right? Or they were when he left. "Hey.... Sh, Shard-? No, no. Stonks— what? No. Shhhhhhhhockpaw?" he spoke, still unsure.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Closed Thread