Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by starry
Today 03:01 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM
Search Party!
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:10 AM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:28 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2020, 10:15 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashthePegasus View Post
Tawnykit gave a smirk, before lifting her tail, pointing it to the entrance of camp. “There’s the entrance, I’ve seen patrols come out from there.” Then she looked over at the dens, “We could continue to go from here, as well as go into the dens secretly if you want.” She purred, her tail flicking side by side.
"I want to go to the warriors' den!" exclaimed Flutterkit, face brightening. "I've always wondered where they sleep. They're so brave-- and I can't wait to become one one day!"

Flutterkit began to prance towards one of the dens before realizing that she was supposed to be secretive, not to mention she didn't know which one was the warriors' den. She glanced sheepishly back at Tawnykit. "Can you show me?"

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old November 16th, 2020, 10:24 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Mumble ]

Buckstar trotted into camp, the mice he'd caught swinging by their tails in his jaws. He deposited them onto the prey pile before approaching Glidingfeather with a nod and a grin. "All's well and quiet, Glidingstar," he joked, before clearing his throat and continuing more seriously, "ShadowClan seems to be quiet. Everything's in the right place. Berrypaw didn't show up for patrol, but I did find a nest of mice by the border. That was really the only interesting thing, if I'm being honest."
Glidingfeather was sitting near the middle of the clearing, waiting for the patrols to report back to her. Crunching leaves alerted her of one of them approaching her, and she quickly got up and went over to meet the...single cat? That didn't sound right. Hadn't she assigned someone else with Buckstar? Her ears perked as he started speaking, and she nodded as she listened, disregarding the joke at the beginning, ¨Thats...good to hear, I guess. At least there isn't anything going on with them right now, at least that we can see. Thanks for letting me know, I'll make sure to keep that in mind for future hunting.¨ Berrypaw not showing up was a bit baffling, as the tom always seemed to be lingering around Buckstar.

¨After I get all of the reports, I have something I need to talk to you about in our den, its about something i've noticed within the clan.¨ She added, almost as a second thought. Giving him one last nod, she turned her gaze back to the camp entrance to wait for the next patrol to return.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old November 16th, 2020, 10:29 AM
rararara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
Dustsong padded toward the leader and deputy
Me and Singepaws hunting patrol went well I caught a mouse and so did she it was her first time hunting.

She smiled impressived by her apprentince.
@Puddle~
@Slushie
Glidingfeather didnt have to wait that long for the next patrol, apparently, and she nodded at the brief report. Something slightly confusing was how they only caught a total of two mice, since it wasnt even leaf-bare yet. ¨If thats all, youre free to go¨ she responded, waving her tail in a dismissive manner. the lack of prey wasnt too concerning yet, since there were plenty of other places where the prey was plentiful.

@Puddle~

-->TH profile<--
Old November 16th, 2020, 10:36 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Dawnfern let out a groan of pain. She had putting off the visit to the medicine cat den for too long. The main reason was that she didn't trust Frostbreeze from the way she acted at Clan meetings. But surely she was better than nothing, right? The small wound on her shoulder was surely infected. She could tell from the pain every time she moved her front leg.
"Frostbreeze?" she called into the den. "I need your help."

@Zesty Mango
Frostbreeze glanced up as Dawnfern entered the den, the cut in the shoulder seemed clearly infected. Frostbreeze thought for a minute trying to decide the best way to get rid of the infection. That twoleg fire, the twolegs aren’t around it really, but I can burn off the infection and take her back to camp she thought,” I know how to treat it, if we go out into the territory, there is a twoleg fire going, We’ll just barely put the infection into the fire to burn off the infection, it will be fast so you don’t get burned anywhere else, it will leave you with a clean wound. It will hurt a bit.” she meowed hoping Dawnfern would agree to her treatment.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 16th, 2020, 10:39 AM
rararara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Sageflurry
@Mumble

The Calliby ushered Forestpaw off to Frostbreeze, and stepped towards the tree. Making sure she looked presentable she dipped her head. "There is nothing to report from the Riverclan border. Everything seems in place and we rescented the borders. However there were a few complications." she stated. "I don't know where Berryschorch ran off to, and Forestpaw fell into a bush of Nettles. She's seeing Frostbreeze now."
Patrols seemed to be slowly making their way over to her, so Glidingfeather was feeling pretty...content? Not happy, per say, just a bit relieved that the majority of cats didn't seem to be skimping out on their duties. As she watched Sageflurry send an apprentice to frostbreezes den, a small frown made its way onto her maw. Had something happened? Well, obviously something went wrong, but she couldnt really tell what it was. As Sageflurry explained, she simply nodded and replied in a neutral voice, ¨Nettles? Where did you find the bush? I might have to send out a patrol to clear it out¨ she mused, her gaze drifting over to the medicine cats den. And...yet another cat ducking out of a mandatory duty. A small groan left her, and she placed a paw to her temple, ¨My stars, I need to do something about that..¨ she grumbled, mostly to herself.

-->TH profile<--
Old November 16th, 2020, 10:41 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Frostbreeze glanced up as Dawnfern entered the den, the cut in the shoulder seemed clearly infected. Frostbreeze thought for a minute trying to decide the best way to get rid of the infection. That twoleg fire, the twolegs aren’t around it really, but I can burn off the infection and take her back to camp she thought,” I know how to treat it, if we go out into the territory, there is a twoleg fire going, We’ll just barely put the infection into the fire to burn off the infection, it will be fast so you don’t get burned anywhere else, it will leave you with a clean wound. It will hurt a bit.” she meowed hoping Dawnfern would agree to her treatment.
Dawnfern yawned. How long had it been since she'd slept peacefully? She wasn't sure. She had spent all her time stressing very warrior duties, trying to keep her mind off Blizzardpaw. "Sounds... Fun." She decided to trust the medicine cat. "Please don't kill me," she muttered under her breath, hopefully not loud enough for Frostbreeze to hear.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 16th, 2020, 10:45 AM
i am kenough

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

It felt... Well, it felt strange to be home again. Rainywhisker had forfeited his nest when he left, and it was gone by now of course. He missed the warmth of his old one before, it was in a perfect spot of the den and every doze was restful. Now, he found one among the younger warriors around the outside. It wasn't too bad, but waking up wasn't as pleasant as it used to be, and he needed to stretch his legs to shake the backache off. Was he getting old? Surely not yet.
The dark gray tabby gazes around the clearing content to be alone, his copper eyes taking in the little differences in their camp. There were new faces too- New apprentices, new kits. A few warriors. In the cool, crisp autumn day, the warrior circles the clearing leisurely. He seemed approachable enough, if not a little bit questionable with all the walking he was doing.

[ OPEN ]
Old November 16th, 2020, 10:52 AM
rararara

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
// @Arie @punkscape @Mumble
Tinykit flicked his tail, sniffing hungrily. Chiccymama had left, and oh no! Where was she going? Stay Chiccymama, stay! He cried with vigor-where was the food? "Fffff!" He turned his head towards the scent that smelled like his brother. Oh! He had to make sure that Littlekit had something to eat as well! Of course! He could not leave anyone out! All of a sudden-the darkness that he had been rather used to disappeared and bright, noisy, light rushed in. He could see Chiccymama! She was pretty, with silver fur and dark black stripes. And underneath him-a comfortable dark green bed of moss, and some downy feathers. Tinykit buried his nose in one, and got ready to toss it up. Playing? Something like that?

All of a sudden-there was soft fur near him, and what was it? Tinykit let out a sudden squeak, deeply surprised by the appearance of this new cat. Oh, it was Chiccymama! He smiled, and a low purr emitted from his maw. Ooh, she had something yummy with her! At least, it smelled that way. Tinykit batted the feather towards his brother, who had-

A handsome black tabby pelt! Surely he didn't look as good? There was everything-everything!-to see, but all he wanted to gaze at was his brother. They would be best friends, forever. Quickly, he glanced down at his own fur, seeing another dark-black tabby pelt. Wow, the same! But really, of course!

And then...there was a new cat. She had a different aura around her, more stern, more with a sense oof authority. But she had some love with her, too. She was a long-furred russet cat, and Tinykit loved her dearly. Because, he could have TWO mamas! Glimama!
Glidingfeathers nose scrunched up in disgust as she begrudgingly stepped into the hellhole most cats called the nursery. Small, whining babies crowded the place, and noise flooded her ears. How did cats tolerate this? She certainly didnt know. Quickly making her way over to her lovely mate, she ignored the squirming kits sitting next to her and ducked her head to briefly touch her nose to Chicorybees ear and murmured ¨You doing okay in here? It would honestly be a miracle if youve managed to stay sane¨ she quietly chuckled at the end, sitting back and curling her tail around the no-eyed she cat.

By now, the squeaks coming from one of the kits was getting on her nerves, and she turned her dark gaze to glare sharply at it, a small, irritated scowl making its way onto her face. Didnt these things know how to shut up? She was excited to leave this place as soon as possible, and she planned on taking chicory with her this time.

@punkscape @Arie

-->TH profile<--
Old November 16th, 2020, 11:32 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Beetlepaw groaned then roughly grabbed Flutterkit and tossed her in the Apprentice den. The eagle came for another swoop around and this time beetlepaw was ready. He launched himself ant the eagle grab onto its left wing. then he bit its neck causing it to go limp. then, before beetlepaw could jump to safety the fresh-kill plummeted to the ground with a sickening CRUNCH. Beetlepaws last thought before passing out was "Stupid good deeds"
@Beyond_Carrot @Larkstripe @Zesty Mango

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; November 16th, 2020 at 11:35 AM.
Old November 16th, 2020, 11:38 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
Falconpaw was exhausted. She hadn’t slept at all, plagued by strange dreams of her uncle, the vicious rogue she and Fleetwind had encountered on their patrol the day before. She had dreamt of strange cats before, but this was different—his promise that she would return to him haunted her every step.
Never, she thought to herself, I would never abandon my Clan like my mother. She was a coward and a traitor.
The dark tabby apprentice sat outside the apprentice’s den, studying a golden maple leaf at her paws. She blinked slowly, absently, her mind foggy. Fleetwind was the only cat who now knew of her traitorous heritage, and she intended to keep it that way. Hunger gnawed at her stomach, but she barely registered it. She looked across the clearing, watching her clanmates went about their tasks with diligence. She would become a warrior and overcome her parent’s legacy—there was no other option. She yawned involuntarily, and glanced up in time to see an agile falcon circling the camp, it’s pointed wings outspread. For some reason, every hair on her pelt seemed to stand at attention as her gaze followed the bird.
@Zesty Mango

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Closed Thread