Last post by wolfie
Today 01:00 PM

Old November 13th, 2020, 01:15 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Goldenkit smiled brightly at Pinapaw, though was a little surprised when she learned the other had already been around for about three moons... Oops-- The kitten didn't dwell long on it though, being much more interested in Pinepaw and what she was telling her, or rather asking, to be precise "camp is boring!" Goldenkit exclaimed at her question "back when I was alive, I'd always try to convince my brother to sneak into one of the dens.. Like the medicine cat's or warriors, which was fun! But since here barely anyone really needs rest or gets hurt, they usually don't get mad or anything when I go inside. They just let me look around. And I mean it was interesting at first, but get's sort of boring once you've been here while.." she looked a little pouty as she started her explanation, until she looked up at the other "I much prefer going hunting! And training my soon to be amazing battling skills. Momma is teaching me how to be a warrior!" the golden-ish kitten meowed that last part proudly. Sure, her name was still Goldenkit, but to her it would now forever be Goldenpaw.. And soon Goldenheart or something. "Anyway, what about you? And if I may, why are you actually still so skinny?" As she asked those questions, Goldenkit tilted her head in curiosity and ploffed down ready for an explanation... If she'd get one.
Pinepaw listened to the kit's explanation. It made sense. The training from her mother was probably meant to stop her from feeling bad that she'll never grow up. She didn't really react to the question negatively.
"Oh, well, that's how I've been for a long time. After dying, I didn't really feel like it needed to change just like that. It shows what I've been through." she replied calmly, almost to herself.
Old November 13th, 2020, 05:45 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Pinepaw listened to the kit's explanation. It made sense. The training from her mother was probably meant to stop her from feeling bad that she'll never grow up. She didn't really react to the question negatively.
"Oh, well, that's how I've been for a long time. After dying, I didn't really feel like it needed to change just like that. It shows what I've been through." she replied calmly, almost to herself.
"I suppose that makes sense" Goldenkit replied "well all thin or not, I still think you're pretty!" she then chirped with a goofy smile. "I actually didn't know you could decide to stay that way, I always though you'd get fully healed regardless.. But oh well" she shrugged and paused. what could she say now... Goldenkit had gone about most topics she could think of-- oh wait, there was another! "so what clan do you come from? I'm from RiverClan, that's why mama wants me to learn how to swim" she asked, added a little story.. The usual.
Old November 13th, 2020, 05:54 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
"I suppose that makes sense" Goldenkit replied "well all thin or not, I still think you're pretty!" she then chirped with a goofy smile. "I actually didn't know you could decide to stay that way, I always though you'd get fully healed regardless.. But oh well" she shrugged and paused. what could she say now... Goldenkit had gone about most topics she could think of-- oh wait, there was another! "so what clan do you come from? I'm from RiverClan, that's why mama wants me to learn how to swim" she asked, added a little story.. The usual.
Pinepaw amiled at the compliment. No, I'm not. I'm skinny and ragged and i have a huge ugly scar on my face. But I will change and it won't matter how I look. She listened to the kit's excited question.
"Oh, that's nice. I'm from ThunderClan." she mewed. Would she miss anyone there? She didn't really have anyone to miss. A familiar thought struck her. Her only friend was probably in the dark forest. And even if she was here, Pinepaw realized she wouldn't want to meet her. She snapped out of it quickly, in case she'd missed anything the kit said.
Old November 14th, 2020, 07:47 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw amiled at the compliment. No, I'm not. I'm skinny and ragged and i have a huge ugly scar on my face. But I will change and it won't matter how I look. She listened to the kit's excited question.
"Oh, that's nice. I'm from ThunderClan." she mewed. Would she miss anyone there? She didn't really have anyone to miss. A familiar thought struck her. Her only friend was probably in the dark forest. And even if she was here, Pinepaw realized she wouldn't want to meet her. She snapped out of it quickly, in case she'd missed anything the kit said.
"Really? So you know how to climb trees?" that was the first thought that struck the still kitten upon hearing Pinepaw came from ThunderClan. Why? Because that's what ThunderClan did as far as she knew. And it was amazing! Not bothering to think a second time, Goldenkit blurred on "How was life In thunderClan? Was it nice? Oh! And do you think you can teach me someday? I'll be unbeatable if I know how to swim and climb!" And she'd definitely be able to defeat her brother in battle hehe. Well.. Once he would join her that is. And she still had to learn how to swim.. But details didn't matter right now!
Old November 15th, 2020, 03:06 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
"Really? So you know how to climb trees?" that was the first thought that struck the still kitten upon hearing Pinepaw came from ThunderClan. Why? Because that's what ThunderClan did as far as she knew. And it was amazing! Not bothering to think a second time, Goldenkit blurred on "How was life In thunderClan? Was it nice? Oh! And do you think you can teach me someday? I'll be unbeatable if I know how to swim and climb!" And she'd definitely be able to defeat her brother in battle hehe. Well.. Once he would join her that is. And she still had to learn how to swim.. But details didn't matter right now!
Pinepaw was a bit confused at the loud questions. Still, she was pleased to see the excitement in the small kit. She felt bad having to ruin it.
"Unfortunately, nobody taught me. My mentor ignored me and even if he'd tried, I was to weak. I could barely walk." she explained calmly, mentally preparing herself for the sad turn of the kit's mood.
Old November 15th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw was a bit confused at the loud questions. Still, she was pleased to see the excitement in the small kit. She felt bad having to ruin it.
"Unfortunately, nobody taught me. My mentor ignored me and even if he'd tried, I was to weak. I could barely walk." she explained calmly, mentally preparing herself for the sad turn of the kit's mood.
Goldenkit listened, and was a bit disappointed that Pinapaw wouldn't be able to teach her-- and that she was from ThunderClan and didn't even know! But perhaps the mentor was to blame for that, and her.. Wait what? "to weak?" goldenkit mumbled confused, but somewhat shook it off. That would a question for another time "that's a shame.." she eventually meowed "but I guess that we could maybe learn together then? That could be fun!" she followed with a smile back on her maw.
Old November 16th, 2020, 01:30 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Goldenkit listened, and was a bit disappointed that Pinapaw wouldn't be able to teach her-- and that she was from ThunderClan and didn't even know! But perhaps the mentor was to blame for that, and her.. Wait what? "to weak?" goldenkit mumbled confused, but somewhat shook it off. That would a question for another time "that's a shame.." she eventually meowed "but I guess that we could maybe learn together then? That could be fun!" she followed with a smile back on her maw.
Pinepaw nodded and smiled back. That did seem like a fun idea. She never had the chance to do apprentice stuff when she was alive.
"Yeah, that could be fun." she mewed.
Old November 24th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw nodded and smiled back. That did seem like a fun idea. She never had the chance to do apprentice stuff when she was alive.
"Yeah, that could be fun." she mewed.
"Great!" Goldenkit smiled happily "then I shall find someone to teach us! And if not.. Momma will probably be able to find someone" the kitten announced as if she were a leader speaking to her clan. She liked Pinepaw! The apprentice was nice! "That being said, Pinepaw-- I hereby declare you my first StarClan friend!" Goldenkit had an amused grin pulled up on her maw as she spoke those words, knowing that even if Pinepaw wouldn't consider her a friend, she would still consider the other as such. There was almost no escaping, although she still felt the need to ask for her agreeance.. Only because her brother would tell her to if he were here "do you accept?"
Old November 25th, 2020, 02:27 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
"Great!" Goldenkit smiled happily "then I shall find someone to teach us! And if not.. Momma will probably be able to find someone" the kitten announced as if she were a leader speaking to her clan. She liked Pinepaw! The apprentice was nice! "That being said, Pinepaw-- I hereby declare you my first StarClan friend!" Goldenkit had an amused grin pulled up on her maw as she spoke those words, knowing that even if Pinepaw wouldn't consider her a friend, she would still consider the other as such. There was almost no escaping, although she still felt the need to ask for her agreeance.. Only because her brother would tell her to if he were here "do you accept?"
Pinepaw chuckled. She hadn't had a friend in so many moons. But now she felt like she was ready for one.
"Yes, I accept." she replied in an amused, triumphant voice. Her definition of friend needed to stop resorting to Breezekit. She hadn't been a good friend. Now Pinepaw had the chance for real friendship.
Old November 26th, 2020, 08:33 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw chuckled. She hadn't had a friend in so many moons. But now she felt like she was ready for one.
"Yes, I accept." she replied in an amused, triumphant voice. Her definition of friend needed to stop resorting to Breezekit. She hadn't been a good friend. Now Pinepaw had the chance for real friendship.
[B0]"really?"[/B] for a moment, Goldenkit was almost surprised when Pinepaw accepted, though it didn't last long as the surprise got over-taken with excitement. She hadn't had an actual friend in so long! "Great!" the kitten chirped at the apprentice "Sooooo, as new friends, what shall we do?"