Today 08:45 PM
velli's rp finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 08:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2016, 09:07 AM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Nightingale paw had little to no training in battle combat and frankly had no idea what to do when SkyClan had come in saying that they would liberate them. Nightingale paw had up to this point just been weaving through the battle hoping to escape the terror. Seeing there was no escape she tumbled into a den where she could see little Falcon kit quivering in fear.
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:14 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Maybe-maybe I should just leave the clan forever...it doesn't matter. I can leave and be a rogue. Falconkit thought. She wanted to live a peaceful kithood, but apparently Starclan had other ideas.
FlameStorm saw the fear on the kits face, "I will stay here and make sure no one touches you," Flamestorm smiled at the kit, she stood firmly in front ready for any attack. {Open}

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:22 AM

My Mood: Tired

Nightingale looked up at FlameStorm in awe why couldn't she be that brave? Why did she have to be so weak and scared in a time that other cats could need her help? Why was she so useless? Nightingale no matter how many times she asked her self these questions she couldn't find a answer and nor could she convince her legs to move again. So she lay there frozen in fear of the death that lay outside the den where she was hidden. The brave Flame storm protecting the apprentice and the kit.
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:35 AM

Flamestorms fire colored pelt was covered in blood from were other cats had attacked her, she had not killed anyone, and she never would she believed in star clan. She looked at the frightened apprentice and kit.
//
IvyPaw stood behind Flamestorm, She looked at the blood stained she-cat, "F-flamestorm, promise you wont leave?" IvyPaw mewed anxiously, she glanced at Nightingale, "What are you doing on the floor?" she meowed spitefully, her black and white fur all fluffed up and her back was arched. Her blind eye was closed. "Arent you meant to be fighting?" she spat at Nightingale

Old December 20th, 2016, 09:37 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
"I'm not a kit! I'm Twistedskip! Not Twistedkit!", Twistedskip hissed, falling over as the tom towered over her. Twistedskip was kind of small for her size, but she made up for that in her strength.
He saw she fell over and slamed his massive paw down on her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
(why do you need Mapledash?)
Songleaf attempted to step on the little brat before he could get to her underbelly.
(She Rp's his mentor and'd get a good laugh out of these)
He started moving his hind legs as if he was running hoping it'd scratch her," A good fleabag like you doesn't kill)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:49 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapplePelt View Post
FlameStorm searched around looking for a sky clan cat. She saw a The russet ginger she-cat from a low tree branch were she was watching cats fighting. "
//
IvyPaw was searching around for another apprentice or warrior to fight. Her dark grey pelt looked almost white. "She walks over to the closest warrior.(Could this be you @Lillyblossom? with AcornPelt?)
(sure @DapplePelt, if you still can, sorry for taking so long!)
"How can so many cats lose faith in Starclan?" Acornpelt thinks to herself. She just wanted this battle to be over, there had been too much blood shed today, and when this was over, she could finally go home. Acornpelt spots a grey apprentice coming up to her, the brown tabby cat turns around and unsheathes her claws. She bunches her haunches, preparing to spring at her opponent. The she-cat leaps into the air, claws aimed at the apprentice's back.
"Time can never break your heart but It'll take the pain away" -Panic! At The Disco
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we really are." -Sirius Black
"You're just as sane as I am" -Luna Lovegood
"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on" -Unknown

Last edited by Lillyblossom; December 20th, 2016 at 09:50 AM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:52 AM

Weasel tail lashed at her opponent and the skyclan cat fell to the ground and turned to flee.
Weasel tail looked around for a new opponent flexing claws.all she wanted to do was gain revenge for whoever talked her brother into going on the dark forest side.with got him killed
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillyblossom View Post
(sure @DapplePelt, sorry for taking so long!)
"How can so many cats lose faith in Starclan?" Acornpelt thinks to herself. She just wanted this battle to be over, there had been too much blood shed today, and when this was over, she could finally go home. Acornpelt spots a grey apprentice coming up to her, the brown tabby cat turns around and unsheathes her claws. She bunches her haunches, preparing to spring at her opponent. The she-cat leaps into the air, claws aimed at the apprentice's back.
Oh sorry IvyPaw is grey and black, sorry for the confusion)
IvyPaw sees a tabby she-cat heading towards her, "FlameStormmmmmm," the grey and black apprentice nudged her, "Helllp,"
//
FlameStorm looked at the other cat, "Were both star clan supporters!" she meowed

Old December 20th, 2016, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapplePelt View Post
Oh sorry IvyPaw is grey and black, sorry for the confusion)
IvyPaw sees a tabby she-cat heading towards her, "FlameStormmmmmm," the grey and black apprentice nudged her, "Helllp,"
//
FlameStorm looked at the other cat, "Were both star clan supporters!" she meowed
(sorry) Acornpelt stopped herself before she leaped and sheathed her claws. She walked over to the ginger she-cat and the grey and black apprentice. "I'm sorry, it's hard to tell who's who in the middle of a battle. She smiled apologetically at the apprentice. "Sorry for scaring you little one."
"Time can never break your heart but It'll take the pain away" -Panic! At The Disco
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we really are." -Sirius Black
"You're just as sane as I am" -Luna Lovegood
"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on" -Unknown
Closed Thread