Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:27 PM
feed dizzy art!
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:25 PM
Teaching an Echo [Birdpaw...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:21 PM
View Poll Results: Which path does Shrewstep take?
Cold and Distant 4 22.22%
Descent into Madness 5 27.78%
One Slipped Through the Cracks 9 50.00%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 9th, 2021, 06:01 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default What do I do, what do I do?

This is basically the three plot ideas I have for one of my mains, Shrewstep, who has reached a bit of an impasse in his life. He has loads of relations to be added, but no concrete future. So help me, my brain went nuts and I need help deciding what to do with him.
----------------------
Cold and Distant
Shrewstep has a lot of cats he cares about deeply, that is no secret, and he wants with all his heart to keep them all safe. This plot would involve him becoming extremely close with another cat, or even closer with one of the cats he already loves, and something happening to them. This could be them leaving the clan, them dying or them becoming more interested in other things and abandoning him. He would begin to feel as though he isn't enough, especially if another cat or two drifted away, and he would close off his heart, probably leaving it open to a select few. He would become increasingly ambitious and driven to attain an importance in the clan, in the hope it would make those who left him want him back.
----------------------------
Descent into Madness
This is somewhat redundant from the first plot, but this guy cares deeply about each and every cat he has grown attached to. This would be a bit harder to find a volunteer for(at least one of the roles), but he has this enemy, Frogpaw, who is always looking for a way to hurt him. If he were to be doing something like hunting or training with one of Blackhaze's kits for example and this Hairball(Frog's new nickname) was to come along and kill them while another cat held him down it would pretty much destroy him. All he's wanted is to keep the ones he cared about safe, and he would have failed in the worst way possible. He has been forced to watch as one of his loved ones died, and would go nuts, likely killing cats that he believes will make things better, even though it won't. This would likely end in him leaving the clan or someone being able to stop him, probably it would have to be the dead family themselves.
------------------------------
One Slipped Through the Cracks
This is slightly less bad for Shrew, at least at first. Shrewstep becomes a mate and proud father, and while his mate isn't the same as Foggybrook(Hug Monster/Love of his Life) he loves her very much. He's got a lot of love to give after all! All the kits are warm and happy, except for one. After spending most of their kithood trying to connect with this kit, Shrewstep gives up and focuses mainly on the other children. They will become angry and bitter, not understanding exactly why their father loves everyone else so much and them so little. Trained by a cat who also despises their father(Looking at you Frogfang) they will begin to plot his murder. They will succeed, killing him with the help of their mentor, and he will go to Starclan, although eventually reincarnated because I love this guy so much and HE WILL NEVER REST!
Just a note, @feather lily @Exis your cats will be involved no matter which plot happens, so you get a double vote! Tell me which one you like and I'll count that one for two votes. Other ideas are welcome from anyone!
Old March 9th, 2021, 09:15 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: What do I do, what do I do?

The last two are spectacular. Can I cast a vote for each?
@gs29513

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old March 9th, 2021, 09:41 PM

My Mood: Bored

@gs29513

Probably two or three though I don’t want to see him die I think it would be a long plot in the making and I’m down for frogpaw/frogfang to be the one to end him and I feel like he would be empty after that lol. I don’t know what I would do without shrew though!!!!

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 9th, 2021, 09:45 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
This is basically the three plot ideas I have for one of my mains, Shrewstep, who has reached a bit of an impasse in his life. He has loads of relations to be added, but no concrete future. So help me, my brain went nuts and I need help deciding what to do with him.
----------------------
Cold and Distant
Shrewstep has a lot of cats he cares about deeply, that is no secret, and he wants with all his heart to keep them all safe. This plot would involve him becoming extremely close with another cat, or even closer with one of the cats he already loves, and something happening to them. This could be them leaving the clan, them dying or them becoming more interested in other things and abandoning him. He would begin to feel as though he isn't enough, especially if another cat or two drifted away, and he would close off his heart, probably leaving it open to a select few. He would become increasingly ambitious and driven to attain an importance in the clan, in the hope it would make those who left him want him back.
----------------------------
Descent into Madness
This is somewhat redundant from the first plot, but this guy cares deeply about each and every cat he has grown attached to. This would be a bit harder to find a volunteer for(at least one of the roles), but he has this enemy, Frogpaw, who is always looking for a way to hurt him. If he were to be doing something like hunting or training with one of Blackhaze's kits for example and this Hairball(Frog's new nickname) was to come along and kill them while another cat held him down it would pretty much destroy him. All he's wanted is to keep the ones he cared about safe, and he would have failed in the worst way possible. He has been forced to watch as one of his loved ones died, and would go nuts, likely killing cats that he believes will make things better, even though it won't. This would likely end in him leaving the clan or someone being able to stop him, probably it would have to be the dead family themselves.
One Slipped Through the Cracks
This is slightly less bad for Shrew, at least at first. Shrewstep becomes a mate and proud father, and while his mate isn't the same as Foggybrook(Hug Monster/Love of his Life) he loves her very much. He's got a lot of love to give after all! All the kits are warm and happy, except for one. After spending most of their kithood trying to connect with this kit, Shrewstep gives up and focuses mainly on the other children. They will become angry and bitter, not understanding exactly why their father loves everyone else so much and them so little. Trained by a cat who also despises their father(Looking at you Frogfang) they will begin to plot his murder. They will succeed, killing him with the help of their mentor, and he will go to Starclan, although eventually reincarnated because I love this guy so much and HE WILL NEVER REST!
Just a note, @feather lily @Exis your cats will be involved no matter which plot happens, so you get a double vote! Tell me which one you like and I'll count that one for two votes. Other ideas are welcome from anyone!
third route is by far the best pfpfpf

Baby, my phone!