Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:00 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Today 10:58 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Rani
Today 10:54 PM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 10:48 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 10:47 PM

Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Whiskerfur's winter home (closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Sandykit shook her head. "I'm staying with you," she meowed quietly, yet firmly. She wouldn't allow herself to go back, not when she had willingly left. I've made my decision, I'm not going back on it now. The kit looked up the ladder, tilting her head at the new word. "They don't have any ladders back at camp," she mewed as she put a paw on the first step to try it out. She pulled the rest of her body up, back legs churning for a moment as she struggled to climb up.
"That's good." She mewed," It's okay.. It made by twolegs, it's sturdy."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 24th, 2016, 05:20 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
"That's good." She mewed," It's okay.. It made by twolegs, it's sturdy."
Sandykit nodded, trusting the structure more. She scrambled her way up a few more rings and lay there for a moment, regaining strength before pulling herself the rest of the way up. "Wow, there's a lot of space!" She exclaimed, popping her head out from the edge to look down at Whiskerfur. "It's bigger than the nursery!"

Old December 24th, 2016, 05:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Sandykit nodded, trusting the structure more. She scrambled her way up a few more rings and lay there for a moment, regaining strength before pulling herself the rest of the way up. "Wow, there's a lot of space!" She exclaimed, popping her head out from the edge to look down at Whiskerfur. "It's bigger than the nursery!"
Whiskerfur bounded up," Besides you and Songkit get it all for yourselves, besides me, who'll share of course... Besides, maybe your littermates might one day join us!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 24th, 2016, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Whiskerfur bounded up," Besides you and Songkit get it all for yourselves, besides me, who'll share of course... Besides, maybe your littermates might one day join us!"
Sandykit nodded. "Maybe," she meowed. In all honesty, she wasn't that sure that her siblings would want to leave the clan, but she didn't want to say anything to bring Whiskerfur's hope down. She pawed at some of the hay, trying to shift it into what would hopefully be a comfy nest.

Old December 25th, 2016, 11:36 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Sandykit nodded. "Maybe," she meowed. In all honesty, she wasn't that sure that her siblings would want to leave the clan, but she didn't want to say anything to bring Whiskerfur's hope down. She pawed at some of the hay, trying to shift it into what would hopefully be a comfy nest.
Whiskerfur paused," true, they just lay around all day doing nothing." she padded the bedding down trying to make it softer."

Old December 25th, 2016, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Whiskerfur paused," true, they just lay around all day doing nothing." she padded the bedding down trying to make it softer."
Sandykit didn't say anything, tail waving behind her uncomfortably. Her littermates did move about, but it seemed like Whiskerfur didn't pay enough attention to them to notice. Instead of saying anything, the young kit simply copied her mother's movements in patting the bedding, before settling down into the little scoop she had made. I wonder when someone will notice we're missing.... I wonder what my littermates will do, and what Father will do when he comes back. Her ears flattened a bit against her head as she laid it down on her paws, tucking her nose under her tail as she tried to find sleep.

Old December 25th, 2016, 05:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Sandykit didn't say anything, tail waving behind her uncomfortably. Her littermates did move about, but it seemed like Whiskerfur didn't pay enough attention to them to notice. Instead of saying anything, the young kit simply copied her mother's movements in patting the bedding, before settling down into the little scoop she had made. I wonder when someone will notice we're missing.... I wonder what my littermates will do, and what Father will do when he comes back. Her ears flattened a bit against her head as she laid it down on her paws, tucking her nose under her tail as she tried to find sleep.
Whiskerfur laid down and tried to sleep easily falling into a deep slumber.

Old December 25th, 2016, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Whiskerfur laid down and tried to sleep easily falling into a deep slumber.
Sleep came harder for Sandykit. She fidgeted about, discomfort radiating from her due to the new surroundings. The smell of hay was heavy in the air, and she still wasn't sure she liked the scent. Each time the wind blew against the wooden barn and made loud creaks she would jump, fur bristling only to realize it was nothing. Finally, she gave up on trying to sleep by herself, standing up and slowly padding closer to Whiskerfur. The fluffy kit hesitated outside of her mother's nest before slipping inside and curling up against her, Whiskerfur's scent calming her down as it reminded her of the nursery. Closing her eyes tight and letting out a small yawn, she was finally able to drift off.

Old December 26th, 2016, 01:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Sleep came harder for Sandykit. She fidgeted about, discomfort radiating from her due to the new surroundings. The smell of hay was heavy in the air, and she still wasn't sure she liked the scent. Each time the wind blew against the wooden barn and made loud creaks she would jump, fur bristling only to realize it was nothing. Finally, she gave up on trying to sleep by herself, standing up and slowly padding closer to Whiskerfur. The fluffy kit hesitated outside of her mother's nest before slipping inside and curling up against her, Whiskerfur's scent calming her down as it reminded her of the nursery. Closing her eyes tight and letting out a small yawn, she was finally able to drift off.
Whiskerfur was sound asleep she didn't even hear Sandykit join her in the nest. She just slept while millions of mice scurried around the barn.