Old July 13th, 2023, 11:32 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Hazelflash
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The newly-made warrior's tail waved with excitement as Alderstep called her name for a patrol. Patrols may be routine, but this was her first one as a warrior. Plus, she got to go with Foxflurry!

Hazelflash bounded over to where everyone who was called was gathering. Seeing as she was the first for her patrol to arrive, she began to knead her paws into the soft ground to work out some of her energy. She was too excited to simply sit still.

@carmen @biohazard!

Last edited by Ian; July 13th, 2023 at 11:33 PM.
Old July 15th, 2023, 06:05 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
[Drizzlecloud has called for herb patrols, and if you’ve been mentioned, you’ve been placed on one of them! If you do not wish to be put on a patrol, please vm me and request to be replaced within three days of the patrols being organized. (If you want to be replaced, let me know before July 6th.)

These patrols will be due by July 13th at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, please let me know before then, however, you may ask for an extension up to three days after the due date (July 16th). If this is done, you may still be subject to very minor punishment (such as a scolding, as well as Drizzlecloud’s disappointment!).

Lack of communication whatsoever will result in a moderate punishment. Communication after the due date will result in a minor punishment. Communicating that you are not able to finish the patrol on time/asking for an extension will result in no punishments.

When it comes to replies, bumping someone after 48 hours with no response is acceptable, but after 72 hours you may skip their turn.]

Drizzlecloud eyed the herb storage–they still had a good selection of herbs, some of which she still wasn’t even sure what they did. Still, they had a big battle recently and she would be clearing the storage of old herbs soon. Moral of the story here, they were going to need more herbs! Better to have a lot than to have too little, right?

[Optional Prompt: A recent battlefield… Perhaps you and your patrol want to have a heart-to-heart about what happened here?]
She trotted out of the medicine den, fluffy tail flicking behind her as she eyes the cats within camp. First, her eyes landed on Larchflame[ @Apollo. ]. “Larchflame! Could you maybe lead an herb patrol for me? You’ll be taking…” Her gaze drifted elsewhere, trying to pick out a couple more cats to send off with her. “Bushtuft[ @error ] and Cracklepaw[ @Leafí ].”

The blue-grey speckled molly tilted her head to the side ever so slightly before she continued. “I’d like for you to gather marigold and cobwebs–as much as possible! Marigold is a yellow flower that you’ll often find near water, which is why I’m sending you all to Sunkissed Creek… If you can’t find any, I’d be pleased if you brought back some moss, too. Anything helps.”

[Optional Prompt: While searching for the herbs you had been tasked with finding, you sniff a particular flower that makes you sneeze–an awful lot! Gesundheit!]
Alright, that was one patrol down.. Next. She hummed thoughtfully to herself, glancing over the other cats that she had yet to send off. “Hey, Bumblestar[ @dino. ]?” She called, sounding a tad bit sheepish–as if she were guilty for dragging her leader out onto a patrol, but it had to be done, right? “I’d like for you to take Littlelion[ @Fawnhearted ] and Wolfpaw [ @naiad ] out to Firefly Cove.”

Although still looking a bit anxious, she smiled and flicked her tail. “Find me some poppy seeds and some lavender, if you can! Lavender is purple, and it’s grown as a sort of sprig rather than most petaled flowers, so look out for that.”

[Optional Prompt: Someone wasn’t listening! Someone ate the stinging nettle seeds, causing them to retch up their breakfast!]
One more patrol would do them well, surely! “Mistheart[ @Jayvines ]! I’d like for you to lead a patrol for me, you’ll be taking Spiderthroat [ @Starfall ] and Flightpaw[ @tulin ] with you.” She offered each of them a gentle, reassuring smile before continuing with her request.

“Just by wandering our territory within the forest, you should be able to find some yarrow and stinging nettle. Yarrow usually has small white flowers blooming, and they have jagged green leaves. Stinging nettle is easier to find, they usually grow in patches and have these long stalks with spiny green seeds.. Just make sure you don’t eat any of the seeds, okay? They won’t hurt you, but it would be best not to.”

[Patrol leaders, make sure to report back to Drizzlecloud once the patrol is done! Before reporting, please make a post in Thunderclan’s Herb Storage. This goes for all patrol members, please drop off your herbs in the Thc Herb Storage thread.]
Stumbling back into camp looking slightly pallor and disgruntled, Mistheart quickly dragged her bundle of cursed stinging nettle over to the medicine cat's den before skittering her way over to Drizzlecloud to report back.

"Got a uh... whole buncha nettle (and I think the others got some yarrow too), but I'm just gonna... go lie down now," she stated, voice slightly askew as she continued. "You were um... right about those seeds. Nasty buggers. I'll uh... I'll be going now."

With a quick nod of respect, the small grey molly stumbled off to a nice patch of sun before flopping down with a groan and attempting to doze off the slightly icky feeling that lingered in her belly post-vomit.

[ Mom I frew up XD ]

Old July 17th, 2023, 05:02 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Well, it seemed that two of her patrols had returned.. But one of them had yet to reappear, and that left a slight weight of disappointment on her chest.

First, she addressed Bumblestar, seeing as she had approached first. Giving her a simple nod, she smiled. “Thank you, Bumblestar.” A quiet chuckle escaped her at the mention of Littlelion’s sneezing fit, and she couldn’t help but shake her head in amusement. “I hope they survived it,” She joked, before turning her attention to Mistheart instead.

The Medicine Cat listened to Mistheart’s words with her head tilted to the side ever so slightly, peering at her with wide, curious eyes. “Oh, dear,” She murmured, releasing a sigh that she didn’t even realize she had been holding in. Not disappointed, no, perhaps just a bit worried! “Take it easy, make sure your stomach settles before you go doing anything too physically straining, okay? Thank you for collecting those for me, nonetheless.” Her eyes were alight with an amused kind of fondness, and she waved her tail to her as she toddled off.

[ @dino. , @Jayvines ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old July 17th, 2023, 05:46 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!

Default Re: ThunderClan Punishments

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Aw, man, punishments? Drizzlecloud really wasn’t happy to be dishing out punishments, not at all. With a sigh, she glanced over her clanmates once more–perhaps she had just missed them, but no, it seemed they had never returned. With a swish of her tail behind her, she took in a deep breath.

“Larchflame [ @Apollo. ], Bushtuft [ @error ] and Cracklepaw[ @Leafí ]!” Drizzlecloud called out–it was a bit difficult to sound.. Upset and stern, that wasn’t really her thing. The blue-grey spotted tabby waited for the cats to gather. “You three failed to finish your patrol, and I’m sorry, but I want to send you out again. We really need marigold, as we’re running low. Back to Sunkissed Creek you go, please?”

[ The due date for these punishment patrols are July 17th at 11:59 pm. You may ask for an extension for this patrol as well, up to three days after the patrol is due, which would be July 20th at 11:59 pm. This patrol only needs three responses from each cat. One arriving and accepting punishment, one at the assigned area and another reporting back.]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old July 18th, 2023, 12:02 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Softsky of Thunderclan | @.squid |

"Our patrol at Smallpines went smoothly." Softsky said as she approached Alderstep. "Everything was as it should be and we got everything marked."

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old July 18th, 2023, 05:07 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

Skittering back into camp, the grey molly quickly made her way over to Alderstep to report back.

"Windclan border is marked," she started, gaze drifting around slightly as she glanced at what her peers were doing around camp. Perhaps she'd take a nice nap after this... Blinking herself back to focus, she cleared her throat before finishing up. "Nothing askew, and no issues to report."

Giving him a brief nod and flick of her tail in farewell, Mistheart quickly retreated towards a sunny patch of ground that seemed perfect for napping...

[ @.squid ]

Old July 22nd, 2023, 02:02 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMara View Post
| Softsky of Thunderclan | @.squid |

"Our patrol at Smallpines went smoothly." Softsky said as she approached Alderstep. "Everything was as it should be and we got everything marked."
Good news. Alderstep nodded and dismissed Softsky. It was nice to hear about things going so well, at least at one of their borders. Then again, the most RiverClan was capable of doing was lazing about languidly, as far as he could tell. Trouble at Smallpines was unlikely, but he still enjoyed the reassurance that they wouldn't have to worry about RiverClan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Mistheart ~

Skittering back into camp, the grey molly quickly made her way over to Alderstep to report back.

"Windclan border is marked," she started, gaze drifting around slightly as she glanced at what her peers were doing around camp. Perhaps she'd take a nice nap after this... Blinking herself back to focus, she cleared her throat before finishing up. "Nothing askew, and no issues to report."

Giving him a brief nod and flick of her tail in farewell, Mistheart quickly retreated towards a sunny patch of ground that seemed perfect for napping...

[ @.squid ]
The second border patrol report came in, just as good as the first. Alderstep hummed a noncommittal sound as Mistheart departed. Again, it was good news to hear. If only all his worries were contained smoothly the way potential border threats were. Life sure would be easy.
Old July 23rd, 2023, 09:20 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

[DUE BY: August 2nd, 11:59 PM. Reminders will be sent three days before the due date, on July 31st. Please VM me for the following: within three days after this post if your cat needs to be replaced, three days after the due date if your patrol is needed for an extension, or if you have any questions or concerns. When reporting, make sure to put your findings in the herb storage before reporting to Springpaw. Patrol leaders, please don’t forget to add your patrols to the patrol menu! Thank you for reading! ]

• Springpaw •

long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Peeking her head out of the medicine cat den, Springpaw briefly scanned the clearing before making her way out towards the clearing, wincing against the brightness of the sunlight hitting her eyes. How long had she been in there? Well, she wasn’t sure. Other than that, she thought that she might as well go send out some herb patrols. The storage could use a little more replenishing to some herbs and some of them felt like they could be more necessary than most. It was better to be sooner than later, right? Whisking her white-tipped tail, Springpaw padded her way into the clearing and briskly swiped her tongue across her maw in thought. Who in the world should she pick? One things for certain, she had to be wise with some of her picking; some cats probably didn’t like each other and that would cause some problems that she didn’t need to deal with. Well, let’s just wish that there wouldn’t be any potential problems for the cats she was about to pick, right?

[optional prompt: while trekking through the territory, you all spot some… weird animal tracks along the way. maybe go check it out?]
”Uh… let’s see… Dragonflycliff [ @dragonwind ]?” the pastel calico’s eyes averted towards the calico molly’s direction, tilting her head to the side. “Could you please take Cherrypaw [ @CreeperLover649 ] and Goldenhawk [ @Quasar ] and go search for some borage and some moss in the territory? Borage has small, blue or pink star-shaped petals and hairy leaves. It also tastes very bitter when it’s chewed, so be careful while carrying it!” She was certain that the clan currently didn’t have any borage as the given moment in the storage, and she was certain that Drizzlecloud wouldn’t mind the fact that she had sent out some cats to search for some. Besides, Springpaw distinctly remembered the appearance of the herb that Coldamber taught her, so that was a good solid plus.
[ borage | moss ]

[optional prompt: achoo! man, who knew daisies could make you sneeze if you accidentally smelt them? bless you!]
Scanning the clearing for a next set of cats, the calico silently clicked at her tongue as her eyes laid upon another cat that she wasn’t very familiar with, but she felt like would be good enough to go onto a patrol. “Violetfreckle [ @vellichor ],” she called to the molly, locking her deep lapis hues with her olive green. “Can you please take Lightningpaw[ @sol.] and Sunleap [ @Katiethewolfchild ] out to Firefly Cove to search for some daisies and dandelions? They are pretty common to find and I’m sure you know what a dandelion looks like, but a daisy is smaller and has white flowers, and grows in more clusters unlike dandelions.” well, that’s the second patrol down. Now all she needed was one more and then she was done sending them out.
[ dandelions | daisies ]

[optional prompt: buzz buzz buzz. uh oh, seems like bees are really thriving around here. it’s best to be careful and not get stung!]
This last patrol wouldn’t be as hard, right? All she had to do was send someone down to Sunkissed Creek so they could search for marigold and cobwebs. Those were the two main herbs that were needed at the moment in the storage. Clearing her throat, Springpaw eyed the clearing again for focusing clearly on another cat that she wished to go out for a patrol. “Mistberry [ @Galaxy_ ], please go ahead and take Wildpaw [ @Catherine ] and Lilyshine [ @Lilymoon ] to Sunkissed Creek to search for some marigold and cobwebs.” She pointed her tail to each of the cats that she called out for the final patrol, giving a short smile up towards Mistberry. Well, at least that was said and done, all she had to do was wait and see if anyone had any concerns about the patrols they were sent out on.
[ marigold | cobwebs ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; February 25th, 2024 at 07:47 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2023, 09:25 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap waited for Violetfreckle and Lightningpaw to arrive. @sol. @vellichor

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 24th, 2023 at 01:08 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2023, 10:03 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours

*Cherrypaw looked for her patrol mates*

@dragonwind @Fawnhearted

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿