Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
amissus's finder
Last post by furrensic
Today 05:02 PM
quillpaw relations finder
Last post by furrensic
Today 05:02 PM
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 04:53 PM
Lynxshade feedback
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:34 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rose
Today 04:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2021, 03:48 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Post Re: Twilight's Rebellion [Closed]

Hey! He was not stupid! The warrior ears went down at Littleswirl’s comment. It took a second for her to realize that they had no clue about Ratrush outing them. He glanced at the other warrior and that spoke and then over to the huge outsider. Snaketumble didn’t enjoy explaining her thought process, but he hated being called stupid more.
First off, if she wanted to make us weaker killing Coldamber would be the finally blow to completely topple what fragile hierarchy we currently have, factor in the fact that she’s had her cats refrain from killing us, and that worse thing she’s done to us after taking over is boot us out the camp for a single night and not the territory, I have come to conclude she’s not trying to make us weaker, more like agitate us.” The orange eyed cat shot a snotty glare at Littleswirl.
It’s been a moon, if the other clans haven’t come to our recuse by now they are probably busy taking care of their own problems. Besides, we don’t need them. The only reason I took a chance talking to her was because Ratrush already announced that Coldamber and him,” Snaketumble pointed a dainty paw in Beastspark’s direction. “Were plotting something to Dawnstar. She didn’t seem to care and wasn’t in any hurry to put a stop to it. I felt a direct approach was better then the crazy mess you’ve all got going. I already asked about Twilightstar, I didn’t get her word but Dawnstar seemed to be maybe willing to give Twilightstar back for a break in the truce.”
Snaketumble was glad he hadn’t come here before talking to Dawnstar. He wouldn’t be able to lie if he knew what they had already planning. “I was more or less hoping since you had that guy,” again she pointed to Beastspark, “He know where Twilightstar was hidden, was I wrong?!” A touch of nervous crept into Snaketumble’s voice. He had ran though a variety of reasons for Beastspark’s presence, one including Twilightstar location, another for revenge, there was a third for usurping, another was a hero complex, and it went on. If she was wrong, Snaketumble was kissing WindClan goodbye tonight and he was gone. He wasn’t the type to stick around waiting for death.
@A Weirdo @spade

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; March 9th, 2021 at 03:49 PM.
Old March 10th, 2021, 06:43 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Twilight's Rebellion [Closed]

Ugh Crowtooth was just quickly loosing all paitence for this he'd tried to suggest things but apparently that wasnt it. It hardly mattered the tom had a headache the size of a dog and to be fair he was always kinda of an action cat over a plan cat. He was more them competent in the tunnels and knew everything about it but out of the tunnels Crowtooth was just generally better at following the lead with minor input. Plus he'd been separated from his favourite place in the clan for way to long now! He just did not care how they got shadowclan out and Twilightstar back as long as it happened. "So we're screwed in any way here and theres no good solution and you think this is the best option? Fine. Right so the gathering is a distracted but are we still going with this group to find Twilightstar? We need to get her back somehow and I really doubt she's capable of doing it on her own after being held by Dawnstar and I wouldnt leave any ounce of potential leverage to Dawnstar especially not our leader. Even if she seems amendable."
This whole thing was a mess just a mess but ow Crowtooths head hurt too much to care.
@Moonraven @Undertaker @Rani @Rainquail @Beau @A Weirdo @Fletcher @Paradise @Estelle
Closed Thread