Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:09 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:07 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:49 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:45 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2017, 11:15 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

@woly
@starfall

Marshfur's vision was blurry, she barely felt alive anymore, like she was floating. She felt herself stop, barely given a second before there was a mass of golden fur staring her in the face. It screamed at her, she knew it was, but she couldn't see, couldn't hear. She didn't care anymore. They could leave her, she wasn't trying to get them killed, but if they were trying to stay behind and save her, perhaps StarClan was trying to make them happy, too. Her face was deadpan, emotionless, watching the yellow tom shout at her. It was Morningpath. On any other day, she would have flinched and cried and apologised until her throat hurt, but she didn't hear any words, just reading the maw that shouted them. She was suddenly aware of the pain in her neck, the wounds on her legs that were scraped and bloody and covered in mud and debris. Suddenly she could feel the pain in her chest that felt like she was crying, and now she was so abruptly aware of the tears staining her fur. She still felt numb, her legs wouldn't move, but now she was suddenly acutely aware of what was happening.

And then there was noise, the noise so deafening it made her flinch. The sounds of the storm pounding down on the group of them, the cats clamouring and shouting around them. Daypaw dragging her in the water that was almost swallowing her. Morningpath. That's what she was suddenly focused on, the overpowering tom shouting in her face, now she was aware of what he was saying and she was flinching, she was reacting. She swallowed thickly, tasting dirt and filth caking her mouth. She blinked, breathing heavily. Had she always felt so exhausted? Her joints ached, and she weakly started to move, the bones popping as she did so, breaking away from Daypaw's grip, but finding herself stumbling as she tried to step forwards, her paws stinging so white hot more tears bubbled in her eyes just from that pain. Marshfur couldn't control her body, she kept trying to walk, but she felt so beaten, so sore.

She licked her maw, eyes half-lidded, she tried to speak, just a soft croak coming from her mouth, "I'm sorry..." She doubted anyone could hear it.

love
characters
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"]

Watching Ebonymist put Lucky on her back, Daypaw was slightly relived. They cared about Lucky more then theyd admit, having been the first one seeing her and saving her life, introducing her into the clans. The enby shook their head,"No Lucky, for right now I want you to make sure you dont reopen your injuries-" they were caught off with the sound of thunder. They spoke up over the loud sound of the rain pouring,"Im going to help Ebonymist walk you up to the high ground above the hill, youll be safe there."
Lucky smiled at Daypaw as they moved, grateful that the medicine cat was still there by her side. All the chaos surrounding the shecat was making her nervous enough, and having a familiar face around was a welcome comfort. "Sounds good to me," she replied simply. In spite of the medicine cat's prickly exterior, it was evident by the tenderness and concern in the cat's voice that she cared. Lucky closed her eyes, grateful to be in the care of such kind cats.
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post

The long-furred warrior nodded to his words, beginning to direct the branch towards the root as the two of them grew closer to their plan of getting to safety. Blackfrost waited the moment to strike, getting closer and closer to their target as her eyes fixed on the root. Then, she leapt out of the water, snagging the root with her claws and jaws snapping around it. The warrior clung onto it and could feel herself slipping into the deep mud, but she growled and dug her claws into the wall of mud and climbed while using the root as something to pull her up. She gripped the damped grass on the high ground, heaving herself up onto the safe area and then turning to look at Crowhawk. “Come on!” She called to him, “You can do this!”
Crowhawk watched her, not moving until he was sure she had made it and was safe. Seeing she got to high ground safely, he crouched to jump, her words only giving him more incentive to join her. He jumped out, digging his claws deep into the root. "I got this." He told himself quietly and he pulled himself up higher until he was right next to Blackfrost. He was exhausted and completely drained of all his energy. But he stood up, struggling to keep on his paws. "We should keep going. Just to be sure." He gasped.
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:19 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The massive maine coon was scrouging the nursery. Thankfully, one of his siblings took Daturakit. She was small...incredibly small, and Honeythistle didn't want to lose her. After all, that was his first kit with Pearlstream. She would had been even more devastated if she lost their daughter. The tom searched around for all his kits. Sunrisedapple was there, she could hear her mother's frantic calls. ''Daddy! Hurry! Momma's worried!'' The she cat called, her own eyes holding flecks of sadness in them. S was truly scared, and even though her father told her repeatedly to join her mother's side and that he would be right there, she was still worried about him. Planted to her spot, unable to move. Honeythistle grabbed Twilightkit by her scruff. She was a small thing, wouldn't be able to survive with this much water rising. He quickly shoved Twilightkit to Sunrisedapple. ''Take your sister and go to your mother, Sunrise. I am serious.'' He told her, his green eyes flashing before he stumbled back into the nursery den. Sunrise gently picked up Twilightkit, and she obeyed her father, running as fast as her legs would carry her to her mother's side.

Honeythistle scanned the nursery, gently picking up Nightfallkit. The small tom fought in his father's jaws, but Honeythistle made sure he was okay, that he couldn't get away. His other mates and kits were out, and he knew he had to catch up with them. He prayed to Starclan that they all would be safe. Especially his newborn kits. The tom quickly left out the nursery den, and as he did so, he was accompanied by his son, Royalflash. The ginger tom gave his dad a brilliant smile. ''Having fun, eh? Finally something happens in Shadowclan! I'm outta here!'' He laughed. Honeythistle thought it was seriously something wrong with that son of his. Finally, he had two sons. Both handsome and healthy enough to continue on his legacy...yet, they both were immature and disappointing him. Honeythistle still loved them, but he had faith in Nightfallkit, that the young tom wouldn't turn out as rebellious.

The tom ran until he was caught up to his mate, seeing her drenched fur. With his kit still in his mouth, he turned his head to put the small tom on his back. ''Hold on, Nightfallkit.'' He nudged the tired kit with his nose, then he turned back to Mothflower. ''I think he inhaled too much water, but he'll be alright.'' Upon saying that, Nightfallkit had spluttered out water, and it made Honeythistle flinch for a moment. Sunrisedapple stayed close to her mother, her sister in her jaws as she awaited orders from her father.

''Let's catch up to the others before things gets worse.'' He told Mothflower before he started trekking on through the rain. But, one thought occurred in his mind. ''Where is my mother? I can't leave her behind! Did you see her anywhere?'' He turned his head briskly back towards Mothflower, a pleading look in his eyes. He didn't want to leave his mother behind. Never had he failed his family, and he wasn't going to do that today.

@CandyFlossCat
@Duststorm

Twilightkit let out tiny mewls, her fur was clinging to her tiny body as she hung limp in Sunrisedapple's jaws. She was shivering slightly from the coldness of the water. The tiny kit was unsure of where she was going, or what was happening, she just wanted to be safe in the nest again. She let out tiny coughs once in awhile, and she mewled a bit louder. Twilightkit felt the warmth of other cats around her, slightly wiggling in Sunrisedapple's jaws and flailing her tiny limbs in sudden panic. She fluffed out her fur, trying to keep as warm as she could. The sudden flood was unknown to Twilightkit, all she knew was that she was cold, wet, and shivery. Her tiny limbs were still slightly flailing in the air, emitting tiny whimpers.
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Duststorm
Daypaw eyed the warrior for a moment. They were hesitant because of their beliefs but that was something they needed to put aside right now. "Good," they said hastily. Acornfall was closest to the den, hed get him out first. The tom didnt have his whiskers fully healed and was still unsteady to walk. Daypaw turned to Acornfall for a moment,"Acornfall, theres an evacuation happening, me and Slatestone will be taking you to safety." the enby mewed. They needed to do this as quickly as possible in order t get all other cats out of their den.

@Zero to Hero

Eyes wide in fear, the tom had himself backed in the corner of his nest, hackles raised as the pounding rain denched his pelt even through the entwined brambles of the den. His whole body was aching and cold, his ears pinned against the back of his head. Pounding. Caterwauls and screeching. It was overwhelming. Acornfall was shaking like a scared kit. When did I even start? It was clear that he was checking out. Wait, Daypaw? Slowly, Acornfall lifted his eyes to look at the medicine cat. They were saying something. Evacuation? Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion, but gingerly the elder rose to his paws and scampered over to the younger cat.

Letting his mouth fall open, Acornfall took in the chaos that was the camp ground. Flooding waters, pieces of dens getting swept away, screeching clan mates. It was so much to take in. He felt like crying. Really, it was impossible for the tom to tell if he was even crying with the way his pelt was drenched. Looking over to Slatestone, then Daypaw, Acornfall stumbled through the mud and pressed himself up against the warrior. His whiskers weren't healed, so one wrong move and the cat could find himself swept away in the waters. Luckily the warrior he had clung to looked strong enough to help him out. Voice coarse, Acornfall turned to Daypaw, "Please be careful getting out!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnayaDusksong View Post
@Role

Amberstorm trudged through the rain, her tortoiseshell pelt thoroughly coated with mud. She had just returned from hunting to find floodwaters rising at an alarming rate in camp, and she now shook from the cold water that had infiltrated her fur. Her narrowed amber eyes scanned over her Clanmates, looking for any stragglers. She quickly spotted Whitestep and her kits and rushed to their aid. The dappled she-cat gave no warning as she scooped up Owlkit and Berrykit. "Hurry!" Amberstorm yowled around the two bundles. "Grab your other kits and follow me!"
Whitestep's expression grew determined. She nudged Willowkit forward as she picked up Hollykit. Owlkit and Berrykit willingly let themselves be carried, despite their determined attitude. Willowkit was slowing. Whitestep sat Hollykit down and picked up both kits. She gave Amberstorm a grateful look as she trotted with the warrior. Hollykit's eyes opened, but squeezed shut as soon as a blinding flash of lightning sped down. Whitestep began to speed up.
(Sorry it's short :"3)
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:24 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post

"You're probably right... besides, even if I didn't hav kits, my parents wouldn't be very happy with me going out to save warriors. After all, that is a 'tom's job'." Echoskip scoffed, before shaking her head. "I don't get them. But enough talk about that, we're almost there."
Moonsplash rolled her eyes. "They need to understand us she-cats are just as strong!" She spat, looking at the tiny kit. "We're almost to dry land" she promised it before seeing the land. Helping her mate up first, Moonsplash heaved herself onto the shore, stumbling as her fur was drenched and pulling her down. "W-We made it!" She purred, eyes filled with pride.
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:28 PM

@Teza @CandyFlossCat

"Alright, you're safe now little one." Echoskip said softly, nudging the tiny kitten closer to her to help warm her up. She smiled up at Moonsplash, licking her nose gently with a giggle. "Oh, I love you Splashie~!" She purred, calling Moonsplash by her nickname. Turning to the kit, she began grooming the poor thing, running her tongue over it's muddy pelt and cleaning it off. Spitting a glob of mud to the side, Echoskip continued her little grooming session of the tiny kitten.
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:33 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Teza @CandyFlossCat

"Alright, you're safe now little one." Echoskip said softly, nudging the tiny kitten closer to her to help warm her up. She smiled up at Moonsplash, licking her nose gently with a giggle. "Oh, I love you Splashie~!" She purred, calling Moonsplash by her nickname. Turning to the kit, she began grooming the poor thing, running her tongue over it's muddy pelt and cleaning it off. Spitting a glob of mud to the side, Echoskip continued her little grooming session of the tiny kitten.
Moonsplash smiled at the kit, gazing at the camp. "Well, that's not good.." she murmured, the understatement of the moon. She purred, curling up besides her mate. "I love you too, Echo" she smiled, looking down at the kit. "I hope it's parents made it out of the flood.." she sighed, hoping they'd show up to find their kit. She fluffed out her pelt, helping to warm the kit as she gazed at the flood. "Where will we go? ThunderClan and WindClan are at war and SkyClan is too far off. That leaves.. RiverClan." She concluded, blinking.
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:34 PM
A litle creacher.. uwu

My Mood: Pensive

@Role
((It's fine~ :33))

Amberstorm nodded to the queen and began to search for higher ground nearby so that Whitestep wouldn't have to go so far. Unfortunately, rain clouded her vision, falling in thick sheets. Growling, Amberstorm simply made for the camp entrance. "The rain's coming down too hard for me to see anything here -- we'll have to leave camp and find higher ground out there so that we can wait for Goldeneye's next instruction. I'm assuming it won't be long before we leave for better shelter. Do you think you can hold out that long, Whitestep?" As she spoke the kits she held slipped and she constantly paused, having to readjust her grip over and over.

Click Here for my Tumblr.
Closed Thread