Today 02:00 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:59 PM

Old January 23rd, 2017, 05:48 AM
chirps

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

@Hexict

"Now don't think that because we're starting again with basic moves doesn't mean you didn't perfect them last time," Shalefur mentioned, pushing through some reeds to make his way to a sandy clearing known as RiverClan's training cave. He hadn't been here in awhile, not since his apprentice days to be in fact. Willowpaw happened to be his first apprentice and that made him excited to not only revisit the beautiful sandy clearing, but also an excuse to leave camp whenever he felt like it. Especially since Russetstar was getting busier and busier with new duties that he seemed to weigh heavily on his shoulders, which was obvious to the RiverClan tom. It worried Shalefur to see his friend under such distress, but he knew that he had to clear his mind of all of that right now and give his full attention to his apprentice.

The pale tom turned around to face Willowpaw, a smile apparent on his maw. He admired his young apprentice - she showed much promise despite how early on in her apprenticeship she was, and he felt honored to have been given the task of mentoring her by Bucknight before the chaos of the liberation erupted. "Which moves do you wanna review first?" he asked her, blinking curiously as he waited for her to respond. He had a lot he wanted to do today, and perhaps if they finished up fighting practice early, they could stop by the stream and, if unfrozen, see about bringing back some much needed prey to the recovering RiverClan.
Old January 25th, 2017, 01:31 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Lilly

The birman silently followed Shalefur. She had adjusted to the change in mentors, though she had liked Beetlenose. This was her first time out training with her new mentor and she was curious to see how he went about training a subordinate like herself. I wonder if he is anything like Beetlenose...? She wondered. She hadn't had too much time training with her first mentor before his disappearance, though she had done well in her training due to her quick learning. She continued to wonder what Shalefur was like, though she did not speak up and continued her silence as they approached the training cave.

Willowpaw stopped and watched her mentor as he turned towards her and began to talk. Her dark ears perked up and she quietly listened to him. The molly gave a nod of understanding when he stated that even though they were reviewing the basics it didn't have to do with her progress with Beetlenose. This was a new mentor, it was good to see what she knew and what they needed to work on. It was smart.

Has he had another apprentice besides me? Willowpaw wasn't aware that she was the tom's first apprentice. He seemed to know what he was doing and would be surprised if she found out that he was the first cat he trained. Plus, on top of that he seems young.

Her tail flicked as he questioned her on what she wished to review. "Can we do a frontal attack?" It was very simple, though if you misjudge it, one may find it difficult to recover and dodge their enemy in time. it was one that she could do well and she wished to start with a move that she knew rather than trying one she wasn't that good at for a starter with Shalefur.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 29th, 2017, 03:21 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Addersoul leans against the outside of the grotto. His apprentice was supposed to be here already! He lashed his tail back and forth furiously. He dug his claws into whatever was beneath him, he didn't care if he was digging his claws into the little piles of dirt that were in the area, or stone. He was impatient, and wanted Starlingpaw to be here already. His fur bristles as he hunches his shoulders and prowled around the place. Was she hiding? Was she in the camp, even? He didn't exactly know her scent, so he wasn't quite sure, but all scents were stale. He didn't want to be too mean to her when he met her, but he sure did want to whip her into shape. He let out a low growl and continued to wait for his new apprentice.
@Hugz

[character site]

Last edited by Mistyfoot⚜; January 31st, 2017 at 04:46 PM.
Old January 31st, 2017, 04:55 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Addersoul leans against the outside of the grotto. His apprentice was supposed to be here already! He lashed his tail back and forth furiously. He dug his claws into whatever was beneath him, he didn't care if he was digging his claws into the little piles of dirt that were in the area, or stone. He was impatient, and wanted Starlingpaw to be here already. His fur bristles as he hunches his shoulders and prowled around the place. Was she hiding? Was she in the camp, even? He didn't exactly know her scent, so he wasn't quite sure, but all scents were stale. He didn't want to be too mean to her when he met her, but he sure did want to whip her into shape. He let out a low growl and continued to wait for his new apprentice.
@Hugz
Starlingpaw raced into the Training Place, panting as she looked up at her new mentor. "Sorry I'm late." The small brown and dirty white squeaked, looking up at him. "What are we doing first?" She continued excitedly, waving her tail. Her pads felt weird against the hard, gray surface of the stone floor. The molly knew very little about Addersoul, and was curious about why his name ended in -soul, while his first was -adder, like the cruel snake. (Sorry it's so short! Being forced to play with my little sis) @Mistyfoot⚜

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; February 3rd, 2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old January 31st, 2017, 08:40 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

@Snake

Weaslesplash patted into the training area and grinned, glancing around for an area good for their training. He saw a nice flat clear area he and his apprentice could train and patted over and stood in the small clearing waiting for his apprentice.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old January 31st, 2017, 10:42 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
@Snake

Weaslesplash patted into the training area and grinned, glancing around for an area good for their training. He saw a nice flat clear area he and his apprentice could train and patted over and stood in the small clearing waiting for his apprentice.
Adderpaw ran over ready for training. He was waiting for Weaslesplash to tell him what to do.
Old January 31st, 2017, 10:46 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake View Post
Adderpaw ran over ready for training. He was waiting for Weaslesplash to tell him what to do.
" Do as we have been practicing. Confuse the enemy, and attack. Remember no claws or teeth." Weaslesplash said as his apprentice ran over.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old February 5th, 2017, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugz View Post
Starlingpaw raced into the Training Place, panting as she looked up at her new mentor. "Sorry I'm late." The small brown and dirty white squeaked, looking up at him. "What are we doing first?" She continued excitedly, waving her tail. Her pads felt weird against the hard, gray surface of the stone floor. The molly knew very little about Addersoul, and was curious about why his name ended in -soul, while his first was -adder, like the cruel snake. (Sorry it's so short! Being forced to play with my little sis) @Mistyfoot⚜
(no worries!)

Addersoul looked at the entrance and found a scrawny apprentice. This must be his. He saw the curious look on her face and only came closer, crouched down. "Starlingpaw, you must be.." He murmured. "I want to see what you can do, Starlingpaw. Fight me now, my claws aren't sheathed." He insisted rapidly. He gave her a menacing glare and padded to the back of the cave. He would way rather have a strong apprentice who was just a little less eager to learn. "Come on now, Starlingpaw."

[character site]
Old February 5th, 2017, 08:25 AM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
(no worries!)

Addersoul looked at the entrance and found a scrawny apprentice. This must be his. He saw the curious look on her face and only came closer, crouched down. "Starlingpaw, you must be.." He murmured. "I want to see what you can do, Starlingpaw. Fight me now, my claws aren't sheathed." He insisted rapidly. He gave her a menacing glare and padded to the back of the cave. He would way rather have a strong apprentice who was just a little less eager to learn. "Come on now, Starlingpaw."
Her hues went wide. The tom had far much more muscle than her, and, well, she was an apprentice, while obviously Addersoul was a warrior. Starlingpaw was unsure to let her claws slip out, but did so anyway. Was this how apprentices trained? What if she got hurt...? But neverless, slapped a bad-aimed blow at his direction. If she was lucky, she would at least get his ear.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; February 5th, 2017 at 08:25 AM.
Old February 5th, 2017, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugz View Post
Her hues went wide. The tom had far much more muscle than her, and, well, she was an apprentice, while obviously Addersoul was a warrior. Starlingpaw was unsure to let her claws slip out, but did so anyway. Was this how apprentices trained? What if she got hurt...? But neverless, slapped a bad-aimed blow at his direction. If she was lucky, she would at least get his ear.
Addersoul saw Starlingpaw's paw come toward him, yet he wasn't fast enough. Her paw swiped a fierce blow to his ear and a bit of the top of his head. He felt anger build up inside him. An apprentice could never be better than him! "Let's just teach you some real fighting moves first." Addersoul insisted. This would show her that not everything was that easy. He tried to avoid any formal greeting or sharing tongues with her to tell her that they were only there to train. Adder soul wordlessly demonstrated a commonly used fighting move, in which you sneak up on your enemy from where they can't see you, and pounce with unsheathed claws, making sure the front part of the body is diving down. He then finished it off with a swipe, leading him into running the other way. You would swipe with the claw at the enemies face and run. "Try it." Addersoul urged.

[character site]