Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 07:04 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 06:50 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:19 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:10 AM

Old January 5th, 2018, 12:41 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
confused, but honored, lone digger trotted over and placed his stance beside the seer, head held high. he listened to each feline's words with a sense of attentiveness, pupils narrowed. his claws slid out protectively, body tense and ready to spring if anything went badly. his ears swivelled with every word spoken, alert for any sign of danger. with what ending heart and crimson were saying, the rogue would definitely need to prove his loyalty to the tribe, leaving behind his horrific ways of the past. once he heard ending heart say what rank crimson should be in, he spoke up.

"actually," he turned to running wind, "may i?" lone digger padded forwards, coming closer to crimson. he gently nudged the tom's flanks and legs, then straightened up. "from what i can gather of how built crimson seems to be, how he acts, and how he wants to change his ways, i would really suggest that the role of a guard would be more fit for him to stand within the tribe. now, that's only my personal opinion." lone digger dipped his head and returned to his spot beside running wind.

♡ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Celestial
♡ bump ! ♡
Old January 5th, 2018, 01:18 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
confused, but honored, lone digger trotted over and placed his stance beside the seer, head held high. he listened to each feline's words with a sense of attentiveness, pupils narrowed. his claws slid out protectively, body tense and ready to spring if anything went badly. his ears swivelled with every word spoken, alert for any sign of danger. with what ending heart and crimson were saying, the rogue would definitely need to prove his loyalty to the tribe, leaving behind his horrific ways of the past. once he heard ending heart say what rank crimson should be in, he spoke up.

"actually," he turned to running wind, "may i?" lone digger padded forwards, coming closer to crimson. he gently nudged the tom's flanks and legs, then straightened up. "from what i can gather of how built crimson seems to be, how he acts, and how he wants to change his ways, i would really suggest that the role of a guard would be more fit for him to stand within the tribe. now, that's only my personal opinion." lone digger dipped his head and returned to his spot beside running wind.

Ending heart eyes glowed a bit as he begins to look at Lone digger "..... I know you mean well my little warrior but you haven't seen what he can do. A protecter is-" he was cut off by Crimson who stands up " So I can train with you!" he asks suddenly " so I can be normal like you if I become a guard?" he asks eagerly and Ending heart laughs softly ".... thats my brother alright.... fine Forgive me for my anger.... I was just afraid of what the tribe would think of him... and what he may do if they push him." he asks calmly as he begins to bow "....if he is to stay here. than I would... feel best if he trained under Lone digger. he's the one who brought him here and I can see Crimson has his eye on the boy. so I feel it best if he trained under him. someone strong and more kind than i." he asks calmly now sounding like the role he was given. Strong and calm like he was made to be... a rare thing to see him angry but he had a good reason why. For his brother, his last remaining brother.
Old January 5th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The seers eyes flickered with some sort of anger. He trotted into his den and huffed as he approched the back of it. His moss bed was much larger than others, perhaps three times the size of any old regular nest which was greatly comforting but also made him feel embarrassed to show his other tribe mates. His life was almost considered lavish in comparison. He never left he cave and merely healed others when they needed it, which was rare unless it was a simple needle in the pad or somthing. His tail lashed eagerly back and fourth and he gazed at the brothers and finally silent scatter and line digger. He gestured for both toms to be seated on either side of him. "Lone digger, silent scatter to my sides please" he meowed. The feeling of being guarded on both sides had never left him, it was almost comforting. He released a deep sigh and studied the toms.

"Like silent scatter anounced, I don't need you to tell me what I'm going to decide ending heart" snapped the seer his eyes blazing with silent fury and anger. "Your brother came to this tribe to start a new life, you have no right to deny him of that. Like I have no right to stop a to-be from training" he growled. Than he curled his large poofy tail around his paws. "Isn't that right ending heart? Nobody has dared defy me like you had. Nobody in my lifetime and that's a long time. I see no reason Crimson cannot be a part of the tribe. Unless he does not prove himself worthy of our ranks. You" he finally added tail pouting at ending heart " will discuss your grievances with me and nobody else. There shall be no fighting between you. Or I'll get you both to leave" the Tom hissed his class sliding out which was rare. It felt weird to do it. "Crimson, please explain why you'd wanna join us?"

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Ending heart eyes glowed as he sits down listening to everyone than he speaks “ do you truly want to bring in a killer, a cannibal? “ he asks calmly. Almost immediately Crimson speaks loudly almost desperately trying to get rid of what Ending heart just said “ because I don’t want to kill anymore! ..... “ he looks down almost ashamed “ ... I have killed. I have killed in the name of no cat or god. I have killed for joy and laughter... and only spread fear by eating their flesh...” He was shaking now “ .... I killed for fun I know brother... I know I’m a damn monster a beast with no way to become tame! But... I want it to end brother...” he says desperately as he looks at Ending heart almost begging to be accepted despite the seer being the one who decides that. “ ...... I want the nightmares to end.. the constant cries and begs of what I’ve done... Don’t you dare speak against me brother! I know my crimes I know my sins and my fate! I know I deserve death more than anyone here!” He growls loudly but quickly he looks down at the ground now looking.... defeated. “ I want a life..” he looks at the seer “ I want to live, to laugh to feel like you all.... I want to fall in love and have dreams .... I want the suffering to end. I want the nightmares to end... I just want to live. I know the stars won’t look at me or whatever gods you follow they will turn away from me. Send me to whatever dark place there is as soon as I die .... but at least give me a chance to die with honor. To fight for something to protect and hunt for something bigger and better than what I had to go through.... I know Ending heart has his reason to go against this and to be honest.... he’s in the right... I’m no pure good cat... I’m a monster with a need to spill blood...” Ending heart looks away “ ...... “ he says absolutely nothing as Crimson looks up eyes desperate but strong. “ please... I don’t want to go back ... I don’t want to hurt anyone... I just want to live. That’s all I want... that’s all I need” he says with a soft sad voice. Ending heart closes his eyes “ .... make him a hunter if you’re going to accept him..” he says suddenly and calmly “ I’m sorry for my actions.... “

@tinyalienkid
@Celestial
Quote:

Quote:
Ending heart eyes glowed a bit as he begins to look at Lone digger "..... I know you mean well my little warrior but you haven't seen what he can do. A protecter is-" he was cut off by Crimson who stands up " So I can train with you!" he asks suddenly " so I can be normal like you if I become a guard?" he asks eagerly and Ending heart laughs softly ".... thats my brother alright.... fine Forgive me for my anger.... I was just afraid of what the tribe would think of him... and what he may do if they push him." he asks calmly as he begins to bow "....if he is to stay here. than I would... feel best if he trained under Lone digger. he's the one who brought him here and I can see Crimson has his eye on the boy. so I feel it best if he trained under him. someone strong and more kind than i." he asks calmly now sounding like the role he was given. Strong and calm like he was made to be... a rare thing to see him angry but he had a good reason why. For his brother, his last remaining brother.
As Silent Scatter sat down besides his leader he felt another surge of pride. His lifted his head up to look on the two brothers. He wasn’t used to being a guard but he watched Lone Digger closely and copied his movements almost identically, since he was a good observer, but unlike Lone Dogger he stayed put next to Running Wind.

His fur bristled as his leader got even more mad. His green eyes widened in shock as he looked over to Running Wind but kept his mouth shut and looked back to the other three cats infront of him.
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:27 PM
the tale of six.

he felt his pelt flush, ears lowered. "i have also recently finished my training, so it would be easier for me to train him." lone digger didn't feel anything towards crimson, but he did want to help the other change his ways. no matter what was decided by running wind, lone digger would still assist crimson in his journey to officially join the tribe. his tail flicked and he sat down, gaze turning to the seer. "however, this is of course your choice, running wind. we must all respect whatever you decide happens to this rogue." he dipped his head once again before standing tall, feeling the tension within the den as they all awaited the seer's final choice.

♡ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Celestial @Shadow
Old January 5th, 2018, 09:08 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

As usual, Silver Moon was observing. Glancing around the clearing, inadvertently swiveling his ears to any sources of conversation, he just wasn't able to help his nosiness; it was a part of him, something that had stayed with him throughout childhood and adolescence.

A couple things had caught his attention: one, there was an outsider, and two... he had just been ushered into the den of the seer. Hmm. He made a noise of slight confusion mixed with curiosity. It was quite rare that cats were allowed into there, especially over a matter that didn't seem quite so important. Interesting.

Silver Moon sighed, staring off into space. He was accustomed to being alone. Nobody talking to him wasn't going to make a difference. Well, besides the fact that his aching for attention and comfort ripped at his insides and practically exploded out of him whenever he spoke to anyone, but he wouldn't die from a little loneliness. He had already dealt with enough of that; a bit more wouldn't hurt.
Old January 6th, 2018, 07:12 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
As Silent Scatter sat down besides his leader he felt another surge of pride. His lifted his head up to look on the two brothers. He wasn’t used to being a guard but he watched Lone Digger closely and copied his movements almost identically, since he was a good observer, but unlike Lone Dogger he stayed put next to Running Wind.

His fur bristled as his leader got even more mad. His green eyes widened in shock as he looked over to Running Wind but kept his mouth shut and looked back to the other three cats infront of him.
Quote:
he felt his pelt flush, ears lowered. "i have also recently finished my training, so it would be easier for me to train him." lone digger didn't feel anything towards crimson, but he did want to help the other change his ways. no matter what was decided by running wind, lone digger would still assist crimson in his journey to officially join the tribe. his tail flicked and he sat down, gaze turning to the seer. "however, this is of course your choice, running wind. we must all respect whatever you decide happens to this rogue." he dipped his head once again before standing tall, feeling the tension within the den as they all awaited the seer's final choice.

♡ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Celestial @Shadow

Wisedom sparkled in the toms eyes but he didn't speak. Rather he stepped back and watched as lone digger invited himself to do the inspection, which he allowed. For now he only wanted to listen, he needed to know what could be uncovered without saying something. He studied Crimson than ending heart and with a great huff he bent and licked his chest a few times. "With all that has been said. I conclude that Crimson can stay if he fancys, though there are conditions we must discuss" said the seer staring directly at ending heart. He curled his tail gently over his paws and bent his head to release a heavy sigh. Lone digger was a young cat and training someone older than you hadn't been done in moons, perhaps he needed a helper. A double training duo, the youth for their fresh perspective and lastly the wisdom of an older cat. His mind worked on the idea for a moment til he raised his head to the group assembled by him.

Glancing over his shoulder at lone digger he dipped his head, "I grant you crimson as an apprenitce. But- I will be overseeing the training and watching to ensure there is no. Problems" he glanced over at the rouge and dipped his head. He understood many cats would be discomforted by this, so a testing trial would be committed to ensure the safety of his tribe mates. Slipping up would cause commotions he never wished to see even at his age. He couldn't risk messing up. "But since there is obviously lacking trust and I do confide in some of what ending heart says to be true. I believe Crimson will remain untrained for s moon, doing to-be tasks and being watched and met by all tribe members. By time the gathering comes we will all decide wether or not he belongs here with us" he meowed confident in his choice. Wether or not he liked it, he had decided and was sure about 79% of the tribe would be on his side. He stood and padded forward looking over the rouge, "for now you will sleep... With... Uh... Mhm that's undecided for now but silent scatter, lone digger meet me here round sun down and we will take crimson on an evening walk. Show him the territory, until then show him round camp" he said with a dismissive flick of his tail. "Ending heart I need to speak with you" he said pushing back the trendils that lead to his den letting the others exit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearken View Post
As usual, Silver Moon was observing. Glancing around the clearing, inadvertently swiveling his ears to any sources of conversation, he just wasn't able to help his nosiness; it was a part of him, something that had stayed with him throughout childhood and adolescence.

A couple things had caught his attention: one, there was an outsider, and two... he had just been ushered into the den of the seer. Hmm. He made a noise of slight confusion mixed with curiosity. It was quite rare that cats were allowed into there, especially over a matter that didn't seem quite so important. Interesting.

Silver Moon sighed, staring off into space. He was accustomed to being alone. Nobody talking to him wasn't going to make a difference. Well, besides the fact that his aching for attention and comfort ripped at his insides and practically exploded out of him whenever he spoke to anyone, but he wouldn't die from a little loneliness. He had already dealt with enough of that; a bit more wouldn't hurt.

Tricky step padded out from the hunters den, her eyes glinting as she looked up at the leaders den. She had fled the scene seeing rouges and being to flustered to be in the same place as a rouge. It made her uncomfortable and related to deeply to her past life, one she wished to leave behind. Her paws shuffled uncomfortably at the thought as she slipped into the clearing.

At first she was glad to see the group has dismantled and left to the Serbs den. It meant it was quite serious, once again she glanced up and watched the trendils on the den rustle as they entered. Her tail quivered and she trotted toward the fresh kill pile and was disappointed to see a small shrew. Her tail drooped in disappointment but she grabbed it anyway and looked around for someone to share it with when she spotted silver moon.

The she cat smiled a warm smile and approched the tom, she knew his name but was unaware of his occupation. Perhaps a guard or Hunter, either way she needed something to do. To get away from the rouge and camp. She picked up her pace and trotted over dropping the shrew at his paws. "feel like sharing? I'd feel bad if I ate the last piece alone" she said with a smile offering him the first bite as she pushed the shrew toward him

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 6th, 2018, 08:01 PM
the tale of six.

lone digger dipped his head and flicked an ear in approval. "yes, running wind." he purred quietly before moving to nudge crimson out of the den, wanting to keep a close eye on him as the leader was being spoken to. his tail swayed against the ground and he stepped out into the sunlight, noticing that the time had passed by quickly, the sun already four tail-lengths past its highest peak. the tom blinked and looked around the camp, then turned his gaze to crimson. "you might as well make yourself comfortable for the time being. don't start any trouble until the seer calls us to go show you the territory." he leaped from the den of the seer and padded towards the den of guards.

♡ the time is about four in the afternoon in the tribe.
@Celestial @Shadow @Sasukewolf (madness)
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

@Celestial @tinyalienkid @Shadow
Ending head nods slowly as he hears the seer, he laughs softly remembering something rather silly since back than when he was a younger cat along with running wind. He has such a huge crush on the warrior who soon became a seer. He didn’t say anything than and even now due to the fact that he felt unworthy of him. Of a warrior proud and wise .. and far from him.
How he remembered was rather simple, he remembered such a thing because of the amazed look in his brothers eyes. Happy and wide.. just what he wanted to see for a long time. He purrs softly when crimson looked at him so excited like a kit just waiting to be trained, Ending heart nods softly with a soft warm smile when Lone digger pushed him out.
Now once he was fully alone with the seer, he laughs softly “ forgive me for getting angry old friend. I know I rarely get angry and so do you. So again forgive me for that... maybe I’m getting too old for this..” he says softly as he begins to sit down looking at the seer “ or is this about something else?”

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 6th, 2018 at 09:52 PM.
Old January 6th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Wisedom sparkled in the toms eyes but he didn't speak. Rather he stepped back and watched as lone digger invited himself to do the inspection, which he allowed. For now he only wanted to listen, he needed to know what could be uncovered without saying something. He studied Crimson than ending heart and with a great huff he bent and licked his chest a few times. "With all that has been said. I conclude that Crimson can stay if he fancys, though there are conditions we must discuss" said the seer staring directly at ending heart. He curled his tail gently over his paws and bent his head to release a heavy sigh. Lone digger was a young cat and training someone older than you hadn't been done in moons, perhaps he needed a helper. A double training duo, the youth for their fresh perspective and lastly the wisdom of an older cat. His mind worked on the idea for a moment til he raised his head to the group assembled by him.

Glancing over his shoulder at lone digger he dipped his head, "I grant you crimson as an apprenitce. But- I will be overseeing the training and watching to ensure there is no. Problems" he glanced over at the rouge and dipped his head. He understood many cats would be discomforted by this, so a testing trial would be committed to ensure the safety of his tribe mates. Slipping up would cause commotions he never wished to see even at his age. He couldn't risk messing up. "But since there is obviously lacking trust and I do confide in some of what ending heart says to be true. I believe Crimson will remain untrained for s moon, doing to-be tasks and being watched and met by all tribe members. By time the gathering comes we will all decide wether or not he belongs here with us" he meowed confident in his choice. Wether or not he liked it, he had decided and was sure about 79% of the tribe would be on his side. He stood and padded forward looking over the rouge, "for now you will sleep... With... Uh... Mhm that's undecided for now but silent scatter, lone digger meet me here round sun down and we will take crimson on an evening walk. Show him the territory, until then show him round camp" he said with a dismissive flick of his tail. "Ending heart I need to speak with you" he said pushing back the trendils that lead to his den letting the others exit.

Tricky step padded out from the hunters den, her eyes glinting as she looked up at the leaders den. She had fled the scene seeing rouges and being to flustered to be in the same place as a rouge. It made her uncomfortable and related to deeply to her past life, one she wished to leave behind. Her paws shuffled uncomfortably at the thought as she slipped into the clearing.

At first she was glad to see the group has dismantled and left to the Serbs den. It meant it was quite serious, once again she glanced up and watched the trendils on the den rustle as they entered. Her tail quivered and she trotted toward the fresh kill pile and was disappointed to see a small shrew. Her tail drooped in disappointment but she grabbed it anyway and looked around for someone to share it with when she spotted silver moon.

The she cat smiled a warm smile and approched the tom, she knew his name but was unaware of his occupation. Perhaps a guard or Hunter, either way she needed something to do. To get away from the rouge and camp. She picked up her pace and trotted over dropping the shrew at his paws. "feel like sharing? I'd feel bad if I ate the last piece alone" she said with a smile offering him the first bite as she pushed the shrew toward him
Quote:
lone digger dipped his head and flicked an ear in approval. "yes, running wind." he purred quietly before moving to nudge crimson out of the den, wanting to keep a close eye on him as the leader was being spoken to. his tail swayed against the ground and he stepped out into the sunlight, noticing that the time had passed by quickly, the sun already four tail-lengths past its highest peak. the tom blinked and looked around the camp, then turned his gaze to crimson. "you might as well make yourself comfortable for the time being. don't start any trouble until the seer calls us to go show you the territory." he leaped from the den of the seer and padded towards the den of guards.

♡ the time is about four in the afternoon in the tribe.
@Celestial @Shadow @Sasukewolf (madness)
Quote:
@Celestial @tinyalienkid @Shadow
Ending head nods slowly as he hears the seer, he laughs softly remembering something rather silly since back than when he was a younger cat along with running wind. He has such a huge crush on the warrior who soon became a seer. He didn’t say anything than and even now due to the fact that he felt unworthy of him. Of a warrior proud and wise .. and far from him.
How he remembered was rather simple, he remembered such a thing because of the amazed look in his brothers eyes. Happy and wide.. just what he wanted to see for a long time. He purrs softly when crimson looked at him so excited like a kit just waiting to be trained, Ending heart nods softly with a soft warm smile when Lone digger pushed him out.
Now once he was fully alone with the seer, he laughs softly “ forgive me for getting angry old friend. I know I rarely get angry and so do you. So again forgive me for that... maybe I’m getting too old for this..” he says softly as he begins to sit down looking at the seer “ or is this about something else?”
Silent Scatter’s draw dropped. He wanted to screech no, that he had too much interaction for one day, but out of respect and not embarrassing himself-the smaller tom kept his mouth shut. He got up and nodded. He quickly exited out of the den and took a deep breath.

The black and white tom blinked at the sudden increase of light, he squinted his eyes to adjust to the new amount of light and a low growl from his stomach made him jump. He suddenly remembered that he never ate and it was already getting late. He gasped and swiftly jumped from rock to rock, once again looking like he had done it a million times, and raced over to the fresh kill pile and began to chomp down on a mouse. He would go hunting as soon as he finished this and be back in time for takin Crimson out and around the territory.

[Open]
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:36 PM
the tale of six.

lone digger huffed and trotted towards his nest, walking in a circle before curling up in a ball. his eyes closed, but he didn't sleep. no, he stayed wide awake, only allowing his vision to rest as he became lost in his thoughts. the tom sensed someone's gaze on him and looked up to see aspen swirl, his old mentor, staring at him. "what seems to be troubling you, young one?" her voice was silky, sweet and soft as she inquired about his problems. the pretty molly had always been able to sense what he was feeling. really, she was his only true friend, as he had been an outcast most of his life. but now he was becoming more known within the tribe. he didn't know how to feel about that.

"have you heard of the rogue who has come to join?"

"why of course, little one. everybody from here to the pinkplace could probably hear of your entrance with that rogue," aspen swirl teased, rising from her nest to sit beside his small form.

she was like a mother to him, but also teased like a friend. like a sibling. his pelt flushed with embarrassment before he went on.

"well, in a moon, i am to train him under my wing to be a guard."

"my, my, so soon? i believe you will do well, lone digger. you have been taught for a long while, and learned quickly. good luck. now, i must go on a small patrol for the day. i must have slept for a long while." aspen swirl purred and leaned down, swiping an affectionate lick against his cheek. "i will be here if you need any help. no matter how old you become, i will always see you as my little trainee." she chuckled before padding out, waving her tail in a farewell. once she left, lone digger went back to his thoughts, eyes closed once again.