Last post by alec
Yesterday 10:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2019, 05:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Turned Tides

@CheetahPelt
Daturapaw flicked her ears as she watched the battle,her tail swishing in excitement finally I get to be useful to my clan! her eyes shined at that thought . Although another one came to the shadowclanners mind making her ears fold back and for her eyes to show fear and worry wait....what about thrushpaw!?! Will she be ok? Is she ok?!nonono.... with that panic struck through her making her close her eyes and shake her head a few times before opening them back up "THRUSHPAW!?!" she Yowled loud enough to make her throat burn with hot scratches against the bottom of her throat enough to the point where her voice broke at the end of her clanmates name. Her heart pounded in her chest as she lunged herself forward out into the battlefield and ran at full speed,dodging anyone who passed her. The Molly leaped,hopped,and zig-zagged over everyone,she just needed to find thrushpaw and make sure her little songbird is safe. She raised her head yet again "THRUSHPAW WHERE ARE YOU!?!" she Yowled loudly ending it with a few pants and a cough as she leaped over someone yet again.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 2nd, 2019, 05:54 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
@CheetahPelt
Daturapaw flicked her ears as she watched the battle,her tail swishing in excitement finally I get to be useful to my clan! her eyes shined at that thought . Although another one came to the shadowclanners mind making her ears fold back and for her eyes to show fear and worry wait....what about thrushpaw!?! Will she be ok? Is she ok?!nonono.... with that panic struck through her making her close her eyes and shake her head a few times before opening them back up "THRUSHPAW!?!" she Yowled loud enough to make her throat burn with hot scratches against the bottom of her throat enough to the point where her voice broke at the end of her clanmates name. Her heart pounded in her chest as she lunged herself forward out into the battlefield and ran at full speed,dodging anyone who passed her. The Molly leaped,hopped,and zig-zagged over everyone,she just needed to find thrushpaw and make sure her little songbird is safe. She raised her head yet again "THRUSHPAW WHERE ARE YOU!?!" she Yowled loudly ending it with a few pants and a cough as she leaped over someone yet again.

The young riverclanner sprinted through the fighting, questioning herself the whole way, what if she wasn’t good enough what if she died???? Saltpaw looked up at a yowl, and the reek of Shadowclan washed over her. She paused and looked at the other apprentice. She looked from her clan to the fighting warriors and with a frown leaped at the other apprentice, her footing sloppy, claws unsheathing barely before the end of her jump. She hissed, her eyes wide and scared.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 06:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
The young riverclanner sprinted through the fighting, questioning herself the whole way, what if she wasn’t good enough what if she died???? Saltpaw looked up at a yowl, and the reek of Shadowclan washed over her. She paused and looked at the other apprentice. She looked from her clan to the fighting warriors and with a frown leaped at the other apprentice, her footing sloppy, claws unsheathing barely before the end of her jump. She hissed, her eyes wide and scared.
Daturapaw skidded to a halt as she spotted the other she cat though she wrinkled her nose at the smell of riverclan making her sneeze a bit before glaring at her,this she cat was blocking her way in finding thrushpaw. And that lit a fire under her paws, with a deadly hiss back at her she began to circle the apprentice as her tail lashed and claws unsheathed "I never really liked riverclan anyways. What's wrong with your new territory ? Atleast your pelts won't get soaking wet there ." she half growled as a line of fur bristled down her back. She knew she was supposed to be fighting, but she was also torn between in finding thrushpaw. But if this apprentice wanted a fight she'll deliver. After all she wasn't trained in the darkforest just for the skills to go to waste right?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 2nd, 2019, 06:14 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer of Madness View Post
She snarled. "So what? I'm going to be a warrior, so bac off. I will fight whom i want!" She said, her tail lashing
Tallmarsh rolled her eyes lazily, but the fur on her back was bristling. "Wow, you're so feisty. Why don't you run on back to the nursery, kit?" she growled. "This is a battle, and a battle is no place for a little scrap of fur such as yourself. But if you really want to fight..." The medicine cat got into a fighting stance with a smirk playing on her features. One little fight never hurt anyone, right? "Come at me."
Old January 2nd, 2019, 06:31 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Static

Otterleg darted forwards on three paws, and slashed at his ear, aiming to shred it. “Remember that the next time you try and get rid of Riverclan, Rabbit-Chaser!” She yowled at the tom, slashing out at his shoulder with wicked claws.
Crowmask's ducked his head,trying to avoid her attack, but he felt her claws take through his ear,ripping the edge off. He hissed, about to try to land another attack, but she slashed his soldier before he had a chance. He managed to get away before the Riverclan warrior landed any more attacks, but he could tell from the pain in his shoulder that she had gotten him good. He still saw Blazingstar from the corner of his eye, but he knew that being the leader, other cats would attack soon, if some was not already heading toward him.
Crowmask's cursed to himself, looking at the Riverclan She-cat one last time before running away, heading towards the leader. He hated running from battle, but now was the only chance he had. Yes, he had agreed with Blazingstar's plans, but that did not mean he liked Blazingstars himself. In fact, he despised him. The leader had never once tried to talk to him again after he became a warrior, despite Crowmask's trying to help him after his mentors death. He had pushed him away, and simply been forgotten about. And yet, nobody saw this side of the leader. It sickened him. Once this is over though, everybody will know what Blazingstars truley thinks of his 'friends' and 'clanmates' Crowmask's thought. Once the leader was within range, he lunged at Blazingstar, hoping that his sudden attack would take him by surprise and he could end this quickly.
@SuspiciousMindz
(Gah,I don'treally like this post, but I did not know what else to put)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 2nd, 2019, 06:39 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh rolled her eyes lazily, but the fur on her back was bristling. "Wow, you're so feisty. Why don't you run on back to the nursery, kit?" she growled. "This is a battle, and a battle is no place for a little scrap of fur such as yourself. But if you really want to fight..." The medicine cat got into a fighting stance with a smirk playing on her features. One little fight never hurt anyone, right? "Come at me."
The she cat yowled and launched at her, her eyes blazing. "I will injure you!" She yowled.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old January 2nd, 2019, 06:44 PM
NOT Clickbait

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post
"Thunderclan? So you're an ally. Okay. Oh, I really don't know who to fight, or if I even want to. But I have to do this for my territory! What should I do?" He turned to Willowlight with pleading eyes, waiting for her to tell him what he should do.
"I'm really not in the mood for my general advice, but all I can tell you is to not get involved. Cause if you do, you're just going to damage yourself, and possibly others." Willowlight sighed, looking down at her paws, the ones she used for killing back when she was a loner. "I don't see why they have to start it in the first place, the clans were alright on there own, and now there's just going to be more blood spilling, and the clans aren't going to survive on their own without their best warriors. "
"Everyone falls down a hole at least once in their life. Which gives them two choices, they can stay down there forever, and never find their true destiny, or they can climb up that hole, and even if they fail, they'll never give up trying. That's the true meaning of perseverance."
-All of my OCs. Adderscale, Willowlight, Thornheart, & Velvetstorm

If you're ever feeling lonely, and need someone to talk to, then you can come to me, I'm here for you!
Old January 2nd, 2019, 07:02 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderstream View Post

"I'm really not in the mood for my general advice, but all I can tell you is to not get involved. Cause if you do, you're just going to damage yourself, and possibly others." Willowlight sighed, looking down at her paws, the ones she used for killing back when she was a loner. "I don't see why they have to start it in the first place, the clans were alright on there own, and now there's just going to be more blood spilling, and the clans aren't going to survive on their own without their best warriors. "
Bluepetal gasped. Who is this cat? Does she not know the warrior code?
"But that's not right!" He stuttered. "We can't just let the other cats drive us from our camp! And we fight for our honor, our prey, our territory! We do it so we stay in harmony and not too close to each other! If we don't fight at all, then we're only one clan! And we don't want that." Bluepetal flicked an ear.

Last edited by Star child; January 2nd, 2019 at 07:02 PM. Reason: mehh.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 07:02 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer of Madness View Post
The she cat yowled and launched at her, her eyes blazing. "I will injure you!" She yowled.
Tallmarsh steeled herself and snarled back, "Try me!" She ducked out of the way before the apprentice tackled her and lashed out with unsheathed claws as she passed. Maybe if she could nick this little nuisance, she could make her run on back to her mommy. The medicine cat's veins rushed with adrenaline, and her eyes flashed with excitement. It had been moons since she'd had a proper fight, and she'd forgotten how much fun they were.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 07:06 PM
Foggy past, Foggy destiny

My Mood: Sleepy

Fogpaw had been chasing a rabbit when he stumbled into the middle of the battle. The rabbit had come to a small cliff and turned sharply. The tiny gray apprentice didn't have any time to react and fell over the edge, landing in the middle of the battle. Fogpaw looked around as his ears were filled with the sounds of battle and he smelled the scent of blood. The only thing on the tiny apprentice's mind at that moment was to escape. Fogpaw, wild-eyed and panicked, started running blindly, trying his best to dodge claws and tails and bodies.
Closed Thread