Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by wendigo
Today 05:12 AM

Old April 8th, 2020, 06:13 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

[ @Ever ]

(i am soooo sorry for the late reply! i've been really busy :c)

Although she could assume that Blazingash was putting up an act to win Tawnyflame over - since that was exactly what Dovepool was doing herself - the molly still hoped that her mother meant what she said. She hoped that Blazingash was glad to hear that doing were doing fine. It had be very difficult, since many of their clan-mates had expected them to be juts like their mother, but after moons of manipulation and putting on a friendly face she was able to convince them that she was not like her mother. Ironic, really. Though Dovepool wasn't sure how her sister had been doing. They barely had any contact, but now that their mother was reaching out to them, she had every intention to help guide Tawnyflame towards Blazingash. This would be even more of a victory than convincing the clan to trust her. To turn her own pathetic, soft sister to follow the Dark Forest - it was too tempting. Not to mention she hoped to make her mother proud, and this would most likely do that to some degree.

The dusty-brown molly smiled brightly when Blazingash brought up Thornshadow. But Dovepool hesitated when her mother spoke of cats that were 'lesser value'. What did she mean by that? Did she mean by blood or by values or by something else? Dovepool felt a little panicked that Blazingash would disapprove of her mate. Thornshadow was the son of two loners who lived in the clan and his older half-sister was a blind molly that Blazingash herself kicked from the clan for being weak. In this way, one may think of Thornshadow as lesser than her. She had too, at least at first. When she got to know him she learned that he did not follow Starclan, but rather was more interested in the Dark Forest. He had heard the stories of Blazingash had had be fascinated. In this way, she was sure that her mother would approve. Still, she was uncertain. "He treats me well, I feel like I can be myself around him," Dovepool responded dreamily. She hoped that Tanwyflame didn't read between the lines, but Blazingash did. Hoping that she knew that he also followed the Dark Forest, but that Tawnyflame wouldn't catch on.

Dovepool followed her mother's gaze and watched Tawnyflame. Is it bad or good that she's quiet? She wasn't sure. The brown tabby wasn't openning up and accepting Blazingash, but she was disowning her and trying to leave either. For now, it's a good start, the molly thought, trying to push down her own impatience towards her sister. The warrior would never understand how she could just turn her back on their family, but if this went well, she would see some sense. Pale ears perked up when Tawnyflame began to speak finally, breaking her silence. Dovepool found herself silent, thinking over her sister's words. She knew she was living quietly, but she had no idea that she was trying to make a bigger impact. That might be something I can work with, she thought, fighting back a wicked smile.

"Of course you'll make a big impact!" Dovepool tried to keep her voice soft but supportive. That seemed to work with Tawnyflame. "You're caring and sweet, there is a lot you can do for the clan," she wasn't exactly sure what Tawnyflame could do with the personality that she has, but it sounded like what a friend would say. She gently nudged their shoulders together, offering a kind smile. "And if you ever need anything, I'm always here for you," Dovepool purred, trying not to feel sick from how sweet she had to act.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 12th, 2020, 10:39 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Blazingash watched Dovepool carefully, trying to grasp the emotions and thoughts that she was not yet sharing. Though, that was as expected. The mother knew she was reaching out too late to just expect everything to fall from her daughters' mouths. It would take some work. Which was actually rather fun! Though she wasn't as worried about getting close to Dove. The soft brown cat seemed to be interested in being in the Darkforest and actually excited to see her. The thought made her face want to curdle. Love was a foolish emotion, she wasn't attached to either of the beings before her. Rather, what they could do for her that she herself could not. Darned thing it was to be dead.

At Dovepool's admiration and dreamy voice about her mate, Blazing's typically unmovable cool expression did falter. That truly disgusted her. Love brought nothing but pain and punishment. She knew that better than anyone. Burdockpool had caused her to blindly change some of her ways, stray from her original intentions and cause her own best friend to turn against her. That friend killed her. Her gold-red eyes chruned with displeasure for a moment at the weakness that she saw suddenly in the beige molly, hopefully she wasn't truly in love with anyone but herself. Toms were only a tool. That was the best way to keep it.

Her ear perked as the useless dark brown tabby finally opened her mouth. Blazing wanted to sneer about how she should speak up, but instead softened her eyes and let out an encouraging nod. Though, Dove beat her to the comforting. Which was good. That saved Blazing from a pathetic motherly display of endearment. Though she did tuck away the suspicions of weakness she was seeing in Dove. Perhaps things would be different when she brought the easier daughter back alone. Her tail flicked distractedly as she already had begun spinning her webs in her mind. Then she felt a tugging urge and realized the sun would soon be up. They needed to go before their clan suspected them of being too deep in their dreams.

"It was truly nice seeing you two. I'm sure I'll be seeing you both again soon. I miss you both very much and want to continue getting to know my daughters better." She purred softly, though refusing to meet their eyes. Her patience felt tried and shedidn't want to bother to make her eyes look on them affectionately. She wanted them gone so she could scheme. perhaps her goodbye had been too short.

Tawnyflame wasn't sure how to react to her sister or mother still. She felt a sharp pang of envy as Dovepool spoke about her mate, though briefly. She wanted her own cat to love and hold dear. Had wanted it for some time. She even thought she had seen a glimmer of it in one cat, but she feared that spark had already come and passed. Her ears tipped to the sides and she glanced away. Though suddenly her sister was at her side. She wanted to accept the encouraging words and supportive shoulder to lean on, but she couldn't bring herself to. This all just felt so odd! She winced a little and looked off into the darkness of this place. It made her feel cold, right to the very depths of her broken soul.

A shiver coursed through her and to her relief when Blazingash spoke again, it was saying goodbye. She tried not to seem to eager, but Tawnyflame was not the same master manipulator as her mother. So a small sigh of relief passed through her maw and she got to her paws likely too eagerly. Her silence fell once again as she turned her eyes to her sister. What did Dovepool really make of all of this?

@Hexict
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:45 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

I've got Fishfin here. He's going to be manipulated because he thinks he is too weak to fight.
Old April 17th, 2020, 01:10 PM
predictably unpredictable

[ @Ever ]

Dovepool felt a heavy weight in her chest as she realized that the dream would end. She had no idea when the next time she would see her mother was. It had taken many moons for it to finally happen, for her to finally get a dream of the Dark Forest and meeting her mother once again. But she told herself that she wouldn't have to wait nearly as long until the next meeting. The molly told herself that Blazingash would want to meet again. Why wouldn't she? They were family. Blazingash was the only family that Dovepool had that she felt an actual connection to. She was never visited by Burdockpool, she wasn't too close to her other siblings, and she was only pretending to get along with Tawnyflame. It's not like she was too disappointed. Of course she would wish to see her father again, but if she had to choose, she would most likely pick Blazingash. Dovepool always looked up to her mother for her power and strength. So she was just glad that she could see her.

The molly wanted to tell her mother how long she has waited for this meeting. Confess her feelings on the matter and how much she respected and admired Blazingash. But she reminded herself of the molly right next to her, knowing that if she were to do so then she might lose all progress she made with Tawnyflame. Her sister was still at a delicate stage and scaring her would make things a lot more difficult. She decided to go for a simpler response. "It was nice seeing you too," her voice was gentle and soft, hiding any excitement of the meeting or sadness of the departure. "I hope to get to know you more. I real you, not just the stories," Dovepool purred, hoping that Tawnyflame would also be interested in looking past the stories. Of course, Dovepool hoped that the stories were true, but saying that would not help with Tawnyflame.

Hearing her sister sigh in relief sent a wave of disgust through Dovepool. Is this really my sister? She hated her disloyalty to the family. How could she just disown their mother like that? She wished that it was one of their other siblings that was here with her instead of Tawnyflame, they would most likely be smarter. But they were either missing or dead and Dovepool was stuck with Tawnyflame instead. The lighter warrior followed Tawnyflame to her paws, but was must less eager at the thought of departure. Can't she at least pretend to be glad to see our mother? Dovepool made sure to prevent her face from relieving how she truly felt about her sister's actions, no matter how much they disgusted her. She hesitated for a brief moment as Tawnyflame turned and met her gaze. She reminded herself that she had to play nice and gave her sister a smile instead of the grimace she wanted to.

Hopefully someday, she won't have to act around her sister anymore. Hopefully Tawnyflame would see reason and be a part of the family. Just a little more time. Dovepool was sure that her and Blazingash working together would be able to win Tawnyflame over.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:36 PM
VM me the word tomato

My Mood: Lazy

hollowflight entered the dark forest, ready to fight someone, greedy to sink her claws into some cat's flesh.

characters are a wip acause i recently gave away my other oc's
feel free to mention/ quote me anytime you want to rp. if i do not respond in 48 hours you can spam me.
because of school, i may be inactive for large amounts of time! please be aware of this.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@S-oft
Bubblingbee was still enraged that Lionstar killed her in such a humiliating way, but she’d have her revenge from here. The Dark Forest, the place all those miserable kits were going when they died, killing an elder was definitely something worthy of sending a cat to the Dark Forest. She didn’t exactly know how she got here, after all she thought she was worthy of Starclan, but whatever.
She was actually a bit happy that she was no longer a decrepit old bag of fleas anymore and had her youth back, not like apprentice youth, more she felt like she was in her 40’s again, around 40 moons old.

She closed her eyes to begin to summon the first apprentice in their sleep, Tinypaw....she beckoned as the pathetically small kit appeared before her, she gave a massive grin,” Remember me? You killed me, Antsizedkit....you did. You murdered an elder...How does that make you feel exactly?” she meowed staring at Tinypaw trying to understand the kit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:57 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

the runt appeared before the once elderly cat, a small bundle of trembling nerves. He knew the nightmares would make an appearance that night but it took seconds realise what the dark barren land he stood in was; The Dark Forest.

"No, n-no!" I killed a murderer!" He blurted out, shocked by the sound of his own voice. It was harsh, quiet but prominent. Oh Starclan, he didnt even kill her! "L-Lionstar said you killed those kits... y-you were awful to them!" His black hackles raised up behind him as the runt stumbled back.

@Zesty Mango

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 23rd, 2020 at 09:58 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
the runt appeared before the once elderly cat, a small bundle of trembling nerves. He knew the nightmares would make an appearance that night but it took seconds realise what the dark barren land he stood in was; The Dark Forest.

"No, n-no!" I killed a murderer!" He blurted out, shocked by the sound of his own voice. It was harsh, quiet but prominent. Oh Starclan, he didnt even kill her! "L-Lionstar said you killed those kits... y-you were awful to them!" His black hackles raised up behind him as the runt stumbled back.

@Zesty Mango
Bubblingbee raised an eyebrow slightly,” So the Great Lionstar said I murderer those kits, huh? It’s been well over a week since those kits died, surely if I murdered those kits Lionstar would have killed me much sooner, right?” she meowed being slightly manipulative to ensure that the antsizedkit put the two things together.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:37 AM

Wink Re: Dark Forest Training

I would Like SCARPAW to be apprenticed she has a rule that this is for love, she was loved then broken by scars and she would do anything for love (ANYTHING) soooo yeah, please reply if you want to mentor her!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:04 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Bubblingbee raised an eyebrow slightly,” So the Great Lionstar said I murderer those kits, huh? It’s been well over a week since those kits died, surely if I murdered those kits Lionstar would have killed me much sooner, right?” she meowed being slightly manipulative to ensure that the antsizedkit put the two things together.
"Y-you know he didnt find out about the kits murder until that day!" Tinypaw stuttered out his hiss, ears flattening back, "He cant have eyes everywhere all the time... it just happened it-the wicked witch of Riverclan was around when five kittens mysteriously died!"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank