ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 11:16 PM

Old April 27th, 2020, 10:55 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Lionsrange

"No, not really. She barely talked to me."said Lotuspaw as she looked around Lionsrange. "I did catch a magpie once, though it was mostly an accident." she shuffled her massive paws. "I tried to leap but I stumbled an squashed it."

@Leopardblaze
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:08 AM

My Mood: Spooky

Leopardblaze listened to her apprentice talk and felt a little bad, she couldn't understand why a mentor wouldn't even talk to their apprentice. Her whiskers twitched at her story about the magpie, she meowed with a smile, "Well you still caught it, right?" She looked around tasting the air for any scent of prey around, "What would you like to try and hunt for first? I know a lot of good places to find some mice or birds." She wanted to let her apprentice choose so she could learn a little more about her and see what she liked and maybe her interests to make training better for them both.

@Shadeleaf
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:16 AM
Mysterious....

"Hmm...Sure! I'm not sure what we should hunt. You're the mentor, I'm just a stupid kit that became an apprentice early..." Lotuspaw mewed. Many cats mistook her for an older apprentice, just because she was huge. She still remembered the bullying from her early kithood. She looked up shyly at her mentor. Hopefully she wouldn't get upset that Lotuspaw didn't take initiative.

@Leopardblaze
Old April 27th, 2020, 12:19 PM

Leopardblaze looked at her apprentice, with slight surprise before speaking gently, "Lotuspaw you are not stupid and don't let anyone tell you that you are." Her apprentice reminded her of herself as a apprentice to a certain extent. She was surprised that she was apprenticed early though, but no matter she would teach her apprentice to the best of her abilities. Leopardblaze tasted the air as they began walking again, "Well lets start with something simple, like mice since they're plentiful in this area." She led her apprentice towards a pile of rocks at the base of a tree before stopping several tail lengths away and she turned to her apprentice," Can you show me your crouch or would you like me to show you?" She wanted to see her form so she could tell if she would need any corrections.

@Shadeleaf

Last edited by Leopardblaze; April 27th, 2020 at 12:19 PM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 12:35 PM
Mysterious....

Lotuspaw crouched awkwardly, her tail held low to the ground and her belly brushing the grass slightly. She tried her best not to fall over.

@Leopardblaze
Old April 29th, 2020, 03:07 PM
A sad and tired artist

A silver molly padded through the rocky terrain, her coat shimmering in the sunlight. She padded to a near by spot with a little shade and sat down. It felt like she'd been walking for moons. She looked down at her stomach letting out a sigh. She whispered " It won't be long until we find a safe place my lovelies." She was doubtful to even find a safe place. She was scared for her life out here. She should of never left her home. She could of stayed, but she didn't. Her curiosity got the best of her and she wanted to find a new home. So she left. How stupid she was. She lifted her gaze from her stomach and onto the sky. It won't be long before she has her kits. She was worried but also confident she would find a safe place to raise her kits. @Beau

` . I'm honestly not as active as I want to be so if I don't respond in 24 hours bippity boppity boop me. . `

Last edited by F L I G H T L Y; April 29th, 2020 at 03:08 PM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:05 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@F L I G H T L Y
Grizzlybug really needed to stop taking these daily walks. It seemed they were a homing beacon for lost cats! Then again, he loved bringing them back to camp and helping them find a home and so far he hadn’t had to run any off- thank Starclan! So, the big fluffy tabby was still in high spirits as he padded out of the undergrowth and sat down in front of the molly he’d been observing. She was clearly pregnant and would be kitting soon by the smell of milk coming from her, so he figured she wasn’t a threat. He also figured that if any cat was going to join a clan it would be a soon-to-be-mother. “Good afternoon,” he purred a little less charismatically then he did with kits- he was feeling a little tired today- and added, “my name is Grizzlybug. Might I ask you what brings you into Riverclan territory?” Of course he could ask- it was his territory after all as a part of Riverclan- but he much preferred to be polite.
Old May 6th, 2020, 12:30 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Cinnamontail12

Why would Sootflare have only two warriors going so far? Especially one that's blind? Quailsnap was starting to feel like both Sootflare and Lionstar were out to get him. Two patrols within the past two days, both of which were right after he was cleared to leave the medicine den. He wasn't completely healed, his leg still hurt quite a bit, but he could walk. His eyes and face? Also still hurt. But unlike his leg, they hadn't healed fully, and he could no longer see. "Streamsong... You there?" Quailsnap meowed, flicking his ears and scenting for his patrolmate. He didn't want to get lost as they got further into Lionsrange... he'd never really been here often, so he didn't know what to expect.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 6th, 2020, 05:39 AM
I MISS ANTFUR SO MUCH

My Mood: Amused

@RedHead

I don't know. I was assigned to take them. Maybe ask the leader?
"Yeah. Just keep going. We're getting closer

https://emoji.gg/assets/emoji/1470_uwu.png
Old May 7th, 2020, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotuspaw crouched awkwardly, her tail held low to the ground and her belly brushing the grass slightly. She tried her best not to fall over.

@Leopardblaze

Leopardblaze studied her apprentice's crouch, noticing that she looked slightly awkward. "Adjust you paws so that it's not quite as difficult to balance," she said demonstrating beside her so she could see the position of her paws beneath her. "Now I want you to pounce on that stone that's sitting beside that tree, just so you can practice," she meowed flicking her ears towards the little stone. "Then once I think you've got it we'll try for some mice," she chirped brightly, hoping to get her apprentice excited. Leopardblaze looked over at Lotuspaw, after she had watched her practice her pounces a few times and she felt comfortable, she mewed, "I know a good place to look." She flicked her tail for her to follow and led the way towards a rock pile.

Once they neared the rocks she stopped and whispered quickly," Look there's one." She flicked her ears in the direction of the mouse that scurried across the rock. "Remember keep yourself low to the ground and watch where you put your paws," she whispered, lowering herself beside her apprentice so the mouse wouldn't spot her as well.
----------
She stood back keeping a close eye on her apprentice when a flicker of movement caught her eye, a bird. She glanced over at her apprentice making sure she was fine before Leopardblaze decided to stalk closer to the dove that had landed on a low hanging branch. Flexing her claws before she bounded towards it, as it began to take flight she leaped into the air catching it's wing in her claws dragging it down to the ground before quickly dispatching it and she sat down. It felt good to be out here hunting with her apprentice. She lifted up the dove and placed it beside a clump of twigs. She quickly looked over at her apprentice to see how she was doing knowing they would have to be heading back soon.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; May 7th, 2020 at 11:17 PM.