WindClan Resources
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:14 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Myling
Today 02:03 AM

Old May 8th, 2021, 07:03 AM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: Scratch's and Rip's territory(Enter and be attacked)[Unless you're invited]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Hmm. This was interesting. She seemed to have switched tactics, trying to sweet talk her way out of the situation. Scratch wasn't falling for that. The next comment was an interesting one though. Pain and Panic were good names actually. And this was a major accomplishment for One and Two. Perhaps they ought to get some fitting names. He would have to keep that idea around for later. Oh, I'm sure they could. Pain and Panic have to sleep sometimes for one thing. he mewed, his voice taking on its smooth tone, kept in reserve. He figured answering her questions wouldn't hurt, after all, she wasn't leaving. He'd kill her before that happened. Well, my name is Scratch for one. My mate Holly lives here, as well as my other son, Anger. And Pain and Panic of course. he mewed, his ears twitching. @~dust~
hmmm he didn’t seem to be falling head over heels For her. Nala tried to hold back a laugh when he told her that they where his sons, of course they where. She had dealt with enough psychos in her life to know. They had kits. Then they raised the kits to be evil. She was sure that her is mate did not love him and if she did she was just sick.
So do you know anything about who I am?
she said her voice hinting like he should. She’d try to scare him into letting her go
Old May 8th, 2021, 12:06 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Scratch's and Rip's territory(Enter and be attacked)[Unless you're invited]

Hmm, she was almost cute in her tantrums. Her question was a silly one, he had no idea who she was or what she was like other than what he had seen so far. The sarcasm heavy in his voice, Scratch mewed I know you run one of the "most powerful groups". But he wasn't worried. She wasn't going anywhere. It would take more than a few cats to bust her out. I also know you think a lot of yourself, and aren't the best fighter. he added, this time more truthfully. If she was trying to scare him, it wasn't going to work. Foxes were scarier than her for sure. @~dust~
Old May 9th, 2021, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Hmm, she was almost cute in her tantrums. Her question was a silly one, he had no idea who she was or what she was like other than what he had seen so far. The sarcasm heavy in his voice, Scratch mewed I know you run one of the "most powerful groups". But he wasn't worried. She wasn't going anywhere. It would take more than a few cats to bust her out. I also know you think a lot of yourself, and aren't the best fighter. he added, this time more truthfully. If she was trying to scare him, it wasn't going to work. Foxes were scarier than her for sure. @~dust~
she tried not to smirk but couldn’t help herself.
Listen, I’m sure my mate will be here any minute silhouette will come, tiny will come, Finn will come, blue will come, foxear will come, and I’m sure many more oh my precious nika, will come. Do I neeed to keep naming cats?

Scaring she had learned when dealing with an overly confident cat was the best way. Fear always was there.
Old May 11th, 2021, 06:30 AM
You're stuck with me

@~dust~
Ok, so this was a bit......rattling. He wasn't scared, she could just be naming names off the top of her head. But that many in so short a time, and so different.......it was a bit worrying. But letting her see his small bit of nervousness wouldn't do. No, he had to be as collected as ever. Stretching languidly, Scratch purred Oh, I'm sure your imaginary friends will be here soon sweetheart. Why don't you catch some shuteye while we wait, hmm? hopefully it sounded composed enough. Spinning on his back heel, he padded into the den. Time to prepare a bit.
Old May 12th, 2021, 06:37 AM

Quote:
@~dust~
Ok, so this was a bit......rattling. He wasn't scared, she could just be naming names off the top of her head. But that many in so short a time, and so different.......it was a bit worrying. But letting her see his small bit of nervousness wouldn't do. No, he had to be as collected as ever. Stretching languidly, Scratch purred Oh, I'm sure your imaginary friends will be here soon sweetheart. Why don't you catch some shuteye while we wait, hmm? hopefully it sounded composed enough. Spinning on his back heel, he padded into the den. Time to prepare a bit.
she grinned in the stump she was in. He was scared.
Theylll be here soon and trust me pain and panic will not even be close to be able to take my kin down.

Now all Nala had to was whole pit had found the fur and blood and was coming looking for her.
Old May 17th, 2021, 10:50 AM
You're stuck with me

The newly named Pain and Panic padded around the border. They didn't often patrol, but their father had the cat they caught, and he wanted to keep that cat. Sniffing the air, Pains fur bristled. Panic. she snapped, pointing a paw towards the source of the scent. Someones here. Come on. Scratch will be SO pleased if we bring him another hostage. Moving forwards on smooth paws, she got close to the scent before leaping. They were in a bush, and she crashed through the branches, pleased as she heard her brother leap in behind her. @Moon Kit
Old May 18th, 2021, 04:24 PM
ON HIATUS

Rain yelped in surprise, noticing the two cats. Quickly regaining her composure, she bared her teeth the fiercest she could. "H-hey! Who're you? Where's Nala?" she demanded, hoping they wouldn't notice the quiver in her voice. Maybe she hadn't thought this through...
But I can't go back now! I have to rescue my mother! @gs29513

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.

Last edited by Moon Kit; May 18th, 2021 at 04:24 PM.
Old May 29th, 2021, 01:23 PM
You're stuck with me

Oh, wasn't this cute! A kit here to rescue her mother! While Pain knew that they weren't much larger, there were two of them. And they had been enough to catch the mother. This would be even easier. Hello sweetie! I'm Pain. This is Panic. We know where your mother is. she purred smoothly, a toothy grin stretching across her face. Stepping daintily behind the intruder, Pain nudged her forward. Right along this way, and you can speak to the boss. Wouldn't that be nice, hmm? The last word was a chuckle, before she shoved the kit out through the bushes and into the clearing. Raising her voice, she called loudly Scratch! We've a visitor for you to meet! before taking a slow step back. Panic mirrored her, and Rain was alone in the middle of the clearing.
-------------------------------------
Scratch's fur bristled as he heard Pain yowling. Would it kill them to keep quiet for a bit? But the next words brought intrigue, and he was padding out of his den a moment later, fur already smooth again. His tail moving slowly side to side, the large tom stopped short in front of the small she-cat. She might be more useful than her mother, it depended how pliable she was, how willing to cooperate. Well.......what's your name little one? What brings you to my humble abode? he mewed smoothly, his eyes intently staring at Rain.
----------------------------------------

So much had been going on lately. Holly wasn't sure how she felt about it, but she couldn't do anything. At least, not directly. She had only just regained full mobility, and while Scratch was putting her to work despite her pregnancy it was something she didn't want to lose. Her large belly swinging as she waddled out of the back entrance to the den, Holly scented the air. She should get hunting, Scratch certainly wasn't going to.

As the sun climbed higher in the sky she continued to hunt, her size hindering her when it came to leaping. So far she had only managed to capture a lizard, which had been sunning itself on a rock, and a very elderly mouse. The mouse was already gone, consumed, poof. Her fur prickled uncomfortably as the sun sank below the trees, casting the forest in an orange glow. She still only had the lizard, and another mouse she had found, which wasn't near enough. But she had to head back, predators were roaming about by now. Dropping her prey at the mouth of the den, Holly retreated to the back of the small cave, hoping that Scratch was in a good mood.

@Moon Kit (I'm aware of how late this is, I'm sorry, but here you go anyway.)

Last edited by gs29513; May 29th, 2021 at 01:24 PM.
Old May 31st, 2021, 08:00 PM
ON HIATUS

(That's okay!)
@gs29513
Rain gulped a little. Maybe Pit was right. Maybe I didn't think this through...
But I can't give up now!

She straightened and looked right into Scratch's eyes. "My name is Rain. And I'm here because you've kidnapped my mother. So you can drop the act and LET HER GO."

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.
Old June 2nd, 2021, 02:20 PM
You're stuck with me

@Moon Kit
Hmm, this was quite amusing actually. The kit seemed fairly well informed, but that wasn't a major problem. It was a nuisance, nothing more. His eyes hardening until they were like flint, chips of the hard rock embedded in his face, Scratch mewed firmly No. No, I don't think I will. You will come with us and behave, or I will have Pain and Panic kill your mother right now. That ought to make her behave. And, just in case she was a selfish kit, he added And you too of course. Follow me. Spinning on his hind paw, he padded towards the stump, waving his tail for Pain and Panic to flank her and make sure she followed.