quillpaw relations finder
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 07:28 AM

Old June 3rd, 2021, 03:22 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Dimlit Caverns

Newt @WarriorzFan

Fixing herself to make the journey back to where she came from, she brought herself up and trotted through the caves, still festering with aggression at what happened to her. Picking up her face as her anger grew, she began pelting through the cave, her breath quick as he darted around, aimless but determined that she'd, eventually find a way out of the cavern.

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."
Old June 3rd, 2021, 03:45 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiAngelic View Post
Newt @WarriorzFan

Fixing herself to make the journey back to where she came from, she brought herself up and trotted through the caves, still festering with aggression at what happened to her. Picking up her face as her anger grew, she began pelting through the cave, her breath quick as he darted around, aimless but determined that she'd, eventually find a way out of the cavern.

-Feral-
An Expert at Moving through the dim, Feral scented another cat, ran down the tunnel and said, "Hi. How's it going?" as monotone as catly possible. "this place is really cool by the way." "I have a couple of favorite spots as well."

(he is the cool, bored type and sorry this took so long)

Last edited by WarriorzFan; June 3rd, 2021 at 03:47 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2021, 03:59 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

Newt @WarriorzFan

Newt stopped, her paws moving against the rock below her, making her hiss before licking them, giving the other cat a look. "Hi... sorry, but I don't like this place as much as you do. I've been stuck in here and I'm hungry. Very hungry." She stepped aside a bit to continue, giving the tom a wary glance.

"INFERIOR."
|| Bump me whenever! ||
Old June 3rd, 2021, 04:14 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiAngelic View Post
Newt @WarriorzFan

Newt stopped, her paws moving against the rock below her, making her hiss before licking them, giving the other cat a look. "Hi... sorry, but I don't like this place as much as you do. I've been stuck in here and I'm hungry. Very hungry." She stepped aside a bit to continue, giving the tom a wary glance.
"Oh, no problem!" "you can find food in crevices." "Unfortunately most food is bugs and the occasional rat" "to be honest, I want to go back up too, but im scared of whats up there."
Old June 3rd, 2021, 04:32 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

Nett @WarriorzFan

She nodded at the tom's words, continuing to pad off. "Well I want some actual food. and I won't get it down here, and I'm not going to let the outside world scare me!" She hissed, whirling around to give Feral a glare.

"INFERIOR."
|| Bump me whenever! ||
Old June 3rd, 2021, 04:45 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

"Fine!" "would you compromise?" "I will take you up, but I want food to so you stick with me." said Feral
@AntiAngelic

Last edited by WarriorzFan; June 3rd, 2021 at 04:45 PM.
Old July 9th, 2021, 10:51 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

My Mood: Yeehaw

[ heronflank - exile ]
> @WINGSOFFIRE reindeer [ ask to join ]

The cat’s eggshell pelt quickly caught the light as they slunk from the caverns, illuminating not just their form, but strange markings as well. Once they were fully exposed to the daylight, dust, soot and cobweb could be seen smeared along their limbs in haphazard stains, giving the large feline’s paws an odd darkness in contrast with the grey of their face; thankfully, their legs were not horrifically contorted as the shapes would imply. It was clear that the mess was in no way intentional, considering how quickly they settled down in the much more inviting grasses that grew just outside and began to furiously wipe the grime on any and all surfaces they could reach. Disgust was tangible in the air around the thick-furred cat, begging the question of what on earth they had been doing in twoleg structures that seemed to put them off so much.
Far more preoccupied with getting the sticky mess of spiderweb out of their fur, Heronflank paid much less attention to their surroundings than was their norm, assuming- incorrectly, so it seemed- that the rundown clearing at the mouth of the tunnel was as empty as it had been when they had made their way down.
A sudden spitting noise accompanied massive fluffing of the cat’s whole pelt, Heronflank reacting further with vigorous shaking of their paw to dislodge what, afterwards, was a very flat spider, dead against a nearby rock. In spite of the creature’s smushed state, the pointed feline didn’t seem any more at ease, hastily checking over their whole body for more unwelcome guests and losing any attention they may have had left for the outside world in the process.
addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !
Old July 9th, 2021, 11:00 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
[ heronflank - exile ]
> @WINGSOFFIRE reindeer [ ask to join ]

The cat’s eggshell pelt quickly caught the light as they slunk from the caverns, illuminating not just their form, but strange markings as well. Once they were fully exposed to the daylight, dust, soot and cobweb could be seen smeared along their limbs in haphazard stains, giving the large feline’s paws an odd darkness in contrast with the grey of their face; thankfully, their legs were not horrifically contorted as the shapes would imply. It was clear that the mess was in no way intentional, considering how quickly they settled down in the much more inviting grasses that grew just outside and began to furiously wipe the grime on any and all surfaces they could reach. Disgust was tangible in the air around the thick-furred cat, begging the question of what on earth they had been doing in twoleg structures that seemed to put them off so much.
Far more preoccupied with getting the sticky mess of spiderweb out of their fur, Heronflank paid much less attention to their surroundings than was their norm, assuming- incorrectly, so it seemed- that the rundown clearing at the mouth of the tunnel was as empty as it had been when they had made their way down.
A sudden spitting noise accompanied massive fluffing of the cat’s whole pelt, Heronflank reacting further with vigorous shaking of their paw to dislodge what, afterwards, was a very flat spider, dead against a nearby rock. In spite of the creature’s smushed state, the pointed feline didn’t seem any more at ease, hastily checking over their whole body for more unwelcome guests and losing any attention they may have had left for the outside world in the process.
~Reindeer~
The light brown molly watched the cat, making sure she wasn't seen. Her eyes glimmered with a small bit of curiosity. She kept hidden behind a large rock, thankfully the rock hid her slim figure. Gently rubbing a beetle that decided to climb up onto her fur against the boulder.
She looked over the boulder gently. She wasn't sure if she could be seen, but she didn't think so.

(Srry it's short!)
Old August 20th, 2021, 05:01 PM

My Mood: Tired

A black-and-white cat was curled up in a dusty dark tunnel, dreaming uneasily.
He had a brown leather collar, and a sleek look about his fur, which was cut choppily.

((Beginning of my plot regarding him- check my status for more information. You can wake him up, if you want.))

Silverkit (ThunderClan), Nicht (loner/rogue), Goldenkit. Petalfuzz(RiverClan)

Plot Finder

“But I discovered that people like me -- they do, you know, if you like them -- and then it was all right.”
― Diana Wynne Jones, Howl’s Moving Castle

“However small we are, we should always fight for what we believe to be right..."
― Cressida Cowell, How to Speak Dragonese
Old August 23rd, 2021, 10:07 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayday View Post
A black-and-white cat was curled up in a dusty dark tunnel, dreaming uneasily.
He had a brown leather collar, and a sleek look about his fur, which was cut choppily.

((Beginning of my plot regarding him- check my status for more information. You can wake him up, if you want.))

Rose, a calico she-cat with green eyes, walked into the tunnel, her fur puffed out. She saw the cat who was sleeping not too far from where she was and walked towards him, slowly. She saw the collar on his neck and his chopped up fir, leaning down to nudge him. Despite her usual nonchalant attitude, she wasn't one to turn down helping another.

Characters: Lushkit, Rose