Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM

Old November 13th, 2016, 12:01 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Home of the Split Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
No reason to? What is going on?! "Blade..." Fria jumped down and padded over to him, stopping a mouse-length before their pelts touched. "Do-Do you want to tell me something? About you and Hail?" Her tone slowly hardened. "Y-You seemed to know her. How? Why? Why did you never say anything to me?"
“I-I'm sorry....” Blade began. “Me and Hail were friends as kits, then we got into a big fight and just lost all our friendship.... That's all....” he muttered. “And I didn't tell you because I thought you might... you might get mad and leave me like everyone else did....” fear edged his mew, fear that she might leave him, just as everyone else had. He wished he could press close to her for comfort, but wasn't sure how she'd react. His eyes were round with regret.
Old November 13th, 2016, 12:50 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

“I-I'm sorry....” Blade began. “Me and Hail were friends as kits, then we got into a big fight and just lost all our friendship.... That's all....” he muttered. “And I didn't tell you because I thought you might... you might get mad and leave me like everyone else did....” fear edged his mew, fear that she might leave him, just as everyone else had. He wished he could press close to her for comfort, but wasn't sure how she'd react. His eyes were round with regret.
"Oh, Blade... I'd never leave you! I just wanted to know the whole story." She pressed closer to him until their pelts touched. "You actually saved us today, by merely knowing Hail! I'm grateful; why would I ever be mad at you? How could I ever be mad at you?" Fria hoped he felt slightly comforted by her. I want to help you. I really do! But... I also want to be... more then friends...

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 13th, 2016, 02:27 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"Oh, Blade... I'd never leave you! I just wanted to know the whole story." She pressed closer to him until their pelts touched. "You actually saved us today, by merely knowing Hail! I'm grateful; why would I ever be mad at you? How could I ever be mad at you?" Fria hoped he felt slightly comforted by her. I want to help you. I really do! But... I also want to be... more then friends...
“Thank you Fria....” he purred, leaning into her slightly, taking comfort in her warm presence, wondering if she shared his feelings. I... I'll ask her.... One day.... Blade tried to gather up his courage as he pressed into black and white molly. He looked at her, knowing there was no cat he'd rather be with. There never would be. He took great comfort in what she said, but didn't really know what else to say other than what he'd already said.
Old November 13th, 2016, 06:12 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:

“Thank you Fria....” he purred, leaning into her slightly, taking comfort in her warm presence, wondering if she shared his feelings. I... I'll ask her.... One day.... Blade tried to gather up his courage as he pressed into black and white molly. He looked at her, knowing there was no cat he'd rather be with. There never would be. He took great comfort in what she said, but didn't really know what else to say other than what he'd already said.
All Fria did was lean into Blade, taking comfort in the silence. There's so much I want to say... but I don't even know where to start... There wasn't a place she'd rather be, but she knew she had to say something, and soon. "Blade... what do you think... about... about... kits?" She knew it was lame, but the silence was getting to great to bear. I'd have to say something eventually... and I guess now's eventually.

Old November 13th, 2016, 06:40 PM
questionmark

Quote:
All Fria did was lean into Blade, taking comfort in the silence. There's so much I want to say... but I don't even know where to start... There wasn't a place she'd rather be, but she knew she had to say something, and soon. "Blade... what do you think... about... about... kits?" She knew it was lame, but the silence was getting to great to bear. I'd have to say something eventually... and I guess now's eventually.
Blade looked at her. “I-I like kits....” he stuttered, trailing off. Does she mean us have kits, or am I mistaken? “But-but what do you mean by that?” he hoped she meant what he thought she meant, but he couldn't stand the humiliation if he was wrong. It seemed an odd question. He touched his nose hesitantly to the tip of her ear, drinking in her warm scent, wishing this moment could last forever, but he knew it couldn't. It would have to end sooner or later. Blade personally hoped for later.
Old November 13th, 2016, 06:47 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:

Blade looked at her. “I-I like kits....” he stuttered, trailing off. Does she mean us have kits, or am I mistaken? “But-but what do you mean by that?” he hoped she meant what he thought she meant, but he couldn't stand the humiliation if he was wrong. It seemed an odd question. He touched his nose hesitantly to the tip of her ear, drinking in her warm scent, wishing this moment could last forever, but he knew it couldn't. It would have to end sooner or later. Blade personally hoped for later.
Fria blushed, suddenly self-conscience at his touch. "I-I guess I mean... if... if w-we were t-to have..." She was nervous, all of a sudden. What if he doesn't want to be mates? I mean, I know it'll be hard, but we could make it work... I could make it work... She didn't expect Blade's ear touch, but didn't cringe away. It felt... nice, actually. Her heart began to speed up. This is it. Either acceptance... or rejection.

Old November 13th, 2016, 07:17 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Fria blushed, suddenly self-conscience at his touch. "I-I guess I mean... if... if w-we were t-to have..." She was nervous, all of a sudden. What if he doesn't want to be mates? I mean, I know it'll be hard, but we could make it work... I could make it work... She didn't expect Blade's ear touch, but didn't cringe away. It felt... nice, actually. Her heart began to speed up. This is it. Either acceptance... or rejection.
Blade looked at her, pulling away so he could see her face. “I... I would like that....” he murmured quietly, tilting his head. He couldn't think of anyone he'd rather have kits with. She was the only cat he loved. A deep purr rumbled from his chest. His heart was pounding. She must want to be mates, otherwise, why would she ask me? He wondered. “Do-do you want to be my mate...?” he asked after a few heartbeats of silence.
Old November 13th, 2016, 07:49 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:

Blade looked at her, pulling away so he could see her face. “I... I would like that....” he murmured quietly, tilting his head. He couldn't think of anyone he'd rather have kits with. She was the only cat he loved. A deep purr rumbled from his chest. His heart was pounding. She must want to be mates, otherwise, why would she ask me? He wondered. “Do-do you want to be my mate...?” he asked after a few heartbeats of silence.
Now it's your turn. Acception, or rejection... Fria knew there was only one possible answer. "Yes." She said it as a whisper first, but as she realized what it ment her voice grew louder. "Yes! Oh yes, yes!" Her purr soon drowned out her words, and she pushed against Blade, happiness pulsing through her. Yay! Oh thank... what was that Maplefur had said? StarClan? Oh, whatever their name is thank you!

Old November 13th, 2016, 07:55 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Now it's your turn. Acception, or rejection... Fria knew there was only one possible answer. "Yes." She said it as a whisper first, but as she realized what it ment her voice grew louder. "Yes! Oh yes, yes!" Her purr soon drowned out her words, and she pushed against Blade, happiness pulsing through her. Yay! Oh thank... what was that Maplefur had said? StarClan? Oh, whatever their name is thank you!
Blade was slightly surprised for a moment, to stunned to move, then, a very loud purr rumbled from his chest and he rubbed his cheek against Fria's cheek, happiness lit his gaze. “I.... Oh, I love you....” he purred, pressing his side against hers and just enjoying the moment.
Old November 13th, 2016, 08:07 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:

Blade was slightly surprised for a moment, to stunned to move, then, a very loud purr rumbled from his chest and he rubbed his cheek against Fria's cheek, happiness lit his gaze. “I.... Oh, I love you....” he purred, pressing his side against hers and just enjoying the moment.
Fria said nothing, not wanting to ruin the perfect moment. All is as it should be. Now that I have Blade, everything is going to be all right. She leaned into him, her purr never ceasing. It was too good a moment to spoil with words, so she didn't even try. Black and white mixed with gold, reflecting in the dying light. (Dang it's either sunrise or sunset, I can remember XD)