Old May 29th, 2023, 11:06 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

~Maplebloom~
~•|• Calico molly with green eyes •|•~
( @SpiritedWarrior - Flameheart )

Her feelings and emotions were hard to express, there was shock, obviously, but also distress, and worry. Her longing to speak was shut down when Bumblebreak clearly showed annoyance to all the other bothers the clan was presenting. Their clan was experiencing some very dark moments. The molly felt she needed to help, it felt wrong to just stand in her emotions when she was most definitely needed somewhere, but it seems Flameheart had taken assigned warriors to almost all places they were needed.

Now accustomed to chaos, it wasn't much of a shock when Bumblebreak announced her journey to the Starcave. Itching to get her paws moving, Maplebloom felt the best way she could help would be to hunt. Approaching Flameheart, a single question boiled up inside her,
"Flameheart, if it is needed, I would like to go hunting?" Hopefully her voice didn't reflect the yearning she felt to get out of camp, to be away from her life for only mere minutes, just to feel the calmness that she hadn't experienced in awhile.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; May 29th, 2023 at 11:06 PM.
Old May 29th, 2023, 11:26 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Wow. Tough crowd for Bumblebreak...

Hawkshade was silent as the meeting broke into a hissy-fit, yowling and snapping at each other like foolish kits. He wasn't surprised by the rank changes; none of the former ranks did much of anything around here. This could easily be seen a fresh restart for ThunderClan, and yet, somehow everyone was upset??

A deep sigh escaped his nostrils as disappointment took over him. It wasn't fair. He wanted to speak up, but he felt it would be a waste of time and energy involving himself in such a hostile, closed-minded, verbal debate. That was not what Hawkshade vibed with.

So, when the to-be leader finally escaped the chaos and headed for the starcave, Hawkshade rose to his paws and left camp to go for a walk in the woods. Maybe he'll catch a squirrel or something. He just had to be anywhere but here. Sheesh.
Old May 30th, 2023, 01:42 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
@Shade.

The Calico turned his attention from the Apprentice to another loud...obnoxious warrior. He was, tired. Too tired for all of this, the event's that took place today left him ragged and he really needed a nap. Keeping eye contact with Houndwhateverthename was, he simply stared. Moments passing, were they talking to him? To Roseraven? He didn't know anymore, he didn't care anymore. So, with a roll of his eyes, he turned his attention to the murderer. "How bout I send out patrols, and you get the Medicine Den fixed up to how you need...since I'm stuck with you I might as well learn how to. That way if your decidin to kill anyone I can stop ya." he said. He'd rather...stop the other without killing...seeing as Asterdance was rather attached.

"That n, I'm pretty banged up." he wheezed out. "Tell me what you're usin on me as you patch me up. Let me know when you need more herbs I'll go n fetch em. Just lay out what ya need when needed and we'll work together like two petals on a flower." he hummed.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 30th, 2023, 07:52 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Sharpeye watched everything happen without saying anything*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old May 30th, 2023, 08:48 AM
I'm hungry -.-

Bump Policy: Whenever♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Devilish

Şคl๓໐ຖkit
\ He/Him /
~ 4 moons ~
: a dark brown/red-ish tom with black stripes and amber eyes :

______

Salmonkit watched as yelling broke out among the crowd. Our leader? Gone..? Who would lead now? Bumblebreak... he supposed so. Wait.. Cinderpaw? Getting demoted-? Why-!? Perhaps the kit didn't know her very well but- but- she seemed like she was doing her job... but.. oh well... there was nothing he could do about it..

___
ᵒᵖᵉⁿ
___

Lil' thinG'.png
Salmonkit Drawing.png

Last edited by `-hollow-`; May 30th, 2023 at 08:49 AM.
Old May 30th, 2023, 09:49 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Sandpaw
Thunderclan Apprentice | he/him
The arguing amongst the clan mates had become far too much for Sandpaw. Maybe Bumblebreak would succeed as a leader, maybe she’d fall short and be like all the other ones they’ve had recently. Only time would tell truly, and as he made this decision he retreated to the Apprentice’s den to escape the overwhelming meeting.

Bluebellsong
Thunderclan Warrior | she/her
Sitting in the mouth of the warriors den, Bluebellsong listened in on the meeting.

It wasn’t surprising that Thrushstar had disappeared, what with the track record Thunderclan had with leaders by now. Maybe something had happened or maybe he simply didn’t want the title anymore. Whatever the issue was that wasn’t for her to decide or debate. Then there was Sundust, Thunderclan’s now ex medicine cat. A shame, he had seemed a rather good fit for the position. She hoped wherever he was he was okay.

Then the news of Cinderpaw’s demotion and who would be taking on healing duties for the time being. Casting a glance towards Spiderthroat and Roseraven, she let out a soft “hmm”. Their expertise or lack there of was not for her to evaluate, and she simply hoped that they would keep the clan running. Better to have some cats healing them than allow a warrior to bleed out in the clearing.

Finally the announcement of heading to the Starcave. Good, hopefully things would go smoothly. Starclan knows they needed things to go as smooth as possible while they recovered from these events.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old May 30th, 2023, 11:38 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Fireflykit

Panicking in the middle of a meeting, and she wondered why she had no friends. Rolling back onto her paws after crouching in the back, Firefly pathetically attempted to calm herself. She needed to stop. She needed to be strong, for the love of StarClan. Why was that so hard for her to do? Why was it so hard for her to not draw attention to her terrible anxiety? The scrawny tortoiseshell let out a soft squeak (that was so high pitched that you wouldn't be able to tell that she was in fact 7 moons old) as she was scooped up. Looking up, large eyes widening with shock, and wiping her runny nose. "G-Goldie-" She choked out as she was carried to where two other cats sat. She had never talked to them, but she knew that they were nice and were Golden's friends.

Reaching down so her paws found the ground, she looked upwards without moving her head from facing forwards. With all her practice with crying, she had noted that if you looked up, it would be harder for the tears to go down. So obviously it was a great thing to do. "T-thank you, Goldie." She whispered, leaning close to her calico friend. Maybe they weren't close, and maybe they barely needed it, but he was the most stable thing to cling to right now. Both times during the worst of these hellish Clan meetings, Golden had taken care of her. And that was what mattered. Perhaps that was why she reacted the way she did when Lioncrest- a large warrior she had never met before, walked over and cuffed Goldenpaw on the back of the head. "Don't touch him." She spoke a little louder than what was normal for her, fixing the warrior with her owlish, wide look. Maybe it was a normal thing to hit apprentices that weren't familiar with you, but she didn't think that was okay. You should never touch someone who doesn't know you, in her opinion.

The young tortoiseshell's attention was pulled away when Aster hurried over, and she moved immediately, quickly moving herself to get closer to them. "Too loud. Everyone's mad and loud and... I don't understand." She agreed, still ashamed of herself for not being able to calm herself and having to inconvenience anyone who bothered with her. "I can't... go in the nursery." Her tone begged for understanding- or at the very least, acceptance at her small request/statement. She glanced back after she spoke, glancing at the new nursery. It was a new nursery, but it smelled the same as the last one. And the last one was more of a hell than a comfortable place to sleep. Pointing towards her little corner, forcing a small smile on her lips. Avoiding almost all the dens in the camp was... probably a flawed strategy, but if it kept her from crying or freaking out, then it was a worthy sacrifice.

Glancing over as Golden moved to guard the camp and continued to talk to Lionman, Fireflykit's attention was then pulled over by some Houndchaser. So Asterdance was leaving, too? Firefly's catbrows cinched together slightly in a furrow, but then she refocused on Aster. "Promise not to run away this time." Was that... a joke? She didn't make those. Referencing her fleeing the brand new camp the last time Aster left to do warrior things, the last thing she wanted was to hold anyone back due to her own anxieties. Plus; she had spent the first 6 moons of her life being alone. She could handle a few hours. She had learned to talk to herself, make up stories, or just stress clean the clearing, picking up anything she saw. Or nap. Napping was good. She had a feeling she would finally get her apprentice name the next Clan meeting (she was 7 moons old, but she had started 6 different classes and the teachers never showed up or never finished, so maybe cats wanted to keep her a kit. Keep her and her panic attacks off the territory or something.) If accepted, she would lean forward and give Aster a parting hug.

Or, as it could otherwise be interpreted, a promise you'll come back and won't die and won't abandon me because I know I'm kind of problematic but I'll miss you too much if you leave because you've been more like family than my biological family has been- please don't give up on me hug. Then, she would release Aster, and shoot Houndchaser a wary look, thin tail waving a bit as she tried to not get all negative and overthink-y.

[ @x ghostie @Quasar @Jayvines || for mentions of wolf and pebs @Poprock @naiad @Solar ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 30th, 2023, 02:21 PM

Status: I Have autism so im very strange I often forget things and screw things up so please no judgement
Bump Policy: 3 hours
My Mood: Welcoming

He was still a little scared of the yelling but he finally settled down he did nothing wrong why was he getting yelled at

{~ PinePelt ~}
Old May 30th, 2023, 03:20 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes, torn right ear

Loud distortion ran throughout the molly’s ears, a small, elapsed grumble escaping her throat. Drowsy, shimmering blues slowly opened and adjusted to the bright light ahead of her. Her ears strained from across the new apprentice den as she listened to the voices ahead of her. Her consciousness came slowly to her vision, and her muscles quickly tensed up as her throat grew tight in its grasp. Her eyes warped from side to side from the lack of cats from alongside her as realization hit her with dread. She missed the meeting! Quickly, the oriental calico rushed up to her paws, silently biting back a yelp from her muscles screaming at her from the quick, sudden movement. Her tail twitched itself dismissively as she rushed herself out of the den, eyes quickly squinting as she focused herself atop of the newer meeting place, the Stormcrest. Swallowing back guilt and embarrassment, the young molly rushed herself through, ears pressed against her head.

“E… Excuse me… c-coming through…” her words quietly escaped her maw, her voice almost a mere squeak as she pushed herself through the crowds of cats, occasionally mumbling an apology as she quietly shuffled her way through the crowd. Her pinned ears occasionally raised themselves and twitched towards her clan-mates directions, her eyes shifting from one cat to another as she glanced in random directions, her body tensed as she guiltily placed herself in the middle of the crowd. Questions rose in her throat, her body shaken as her bright blue eyes glanced up towards the Stormcrest. Where was Thrushstar? Wasn’t he espoused to make the meeting? She heard a cat or two mention something about Cinderpaw and Sundust, did something happen to them? Her questions didn’t really seem have to be asked much quickly, as her keen ears eagerly took in Bumblebreak’s voice when she explained the situation about Thrushstar.

Springpaw could’ve swore that she felt her heart sink deeper into her chest than it should’ve. Thrushstar was gone? So was Cinderpaw and Sundust? How were they espoused to live without a leader or medicine cat? Weren’t both of those roles detrimental for the clan? Including… would StarClan even accept Bumblebreak as their new leader after just recently losing one of their leaders? The questions made her head spin and throb, her paws felt numb and almost cold, merely sticking themselves into the ground like glue. Her breathing felt light and heavy, her eyelids merely fluttering as a sudden wave of unease overcame her, making her stomach roll and queasy as her tensed muscles throbbed against her body. Her jaws were quickly left agape; small, shallow breaths entering her fragile lungs as her mind throbbed and spun from thoughts churning in every corner.

Dovefluff. Autumnpaw. Rabbitchatter. Where were they? The specific cats that ran throughout her troubled mind made Springpaw feel undeniably sick to her stomach. Where was her mentor when she needed him; her sister when she needed her? Her lungs felt tight, her heart restlessly pounding itself against her chest as her paws lightly pressed against the ground, dirt clumping around her dainty-white paws and easily staining the fur. Why did things always have to happen? Why did she have to two of her siblings and be uncertain of their whereabouts? Why did her mother have to abandon her to try to raise her own siblings at such a young age? Why did she keep losing everyone that she cared about? Why… why did they keep leaving her?

The thought only made Springpaw want to vomit up everything she ate the day before. Her body lurching over as her tail tightly curled itself around her body as her stomach uneasily tossed and churned. Her anxieties screamed at her to leave as soon as possible. Every sound that her ears took in sounded more and more distorted than the last, each voice of her clan-mates sounding slurred and confusing to take in. Where was Dovefluff? Where was her sister? Where was anybody? Her jaws stretched themselves to let out a cry for help, only nothing but a pitiful squeak escaping her throat as her body remained in its position. She wanted someone that she knew there and now. She would pray to even the stars above just to have that sort of comfort.

Oh, may the StarClan cats above help her…

@jupiter [ in case you want Dove to comfort the stressing Spring ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 31st, 2023 at 04:44 AM.
Old May 30th, 2023, 03:57 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafkit
dark colored Siamese - 2 moons - She/her

A bit more arguing had continued to go on, along with what she recognized as her sister(s) screaming. "Lighting? Lotus?" she called, being small she couldn't see over the tall cats from where she was standing at, curse these stupid older cats! Why were they all being stupid and fighting over something they couldn't even do anything about. Everything that was happening was stupid and dumb, everyone here had no thoughts in their head it seemed. Leafkit was only getting more frustrated as she still couldn't see her other siblings nor could she get to them with out getting stepped on. Everything seemed to calmed down after that Bumble person spoke again and left but she didn't seem to care about that. Anything the other cats were spouting out to others in the camp she didn't bother to give them her attention either.

@sol. @jupiter

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw