Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:42 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Undertaker
Today 01:40 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:37 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2016, 09:35 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Shinepaw sat outside the apprentice den. " What to do now?" He thought, She murmured looking at the sky
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old October 9th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Majesty

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Stormkit sat down, and looked around her. She bounded into the clearing.

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Old October 9th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@patroclus
Windcrest padded behind Crowheart. "A-Are you sure? I'm mean...about combat t-training?" She murmured looking at her paws as she walked, watching the ground pass beneath her pedestals. The fae wasn't really comfortable with fighting but she knew if she'd remain in Windclan, she needed to know how to fight and protect those who couldn't protect themselves. So, with that thought, the she-cat fluffed out her fur, then relaxed it and gave herself a silent pep-talk about how she'd do her best and not make Crowheart look bad as a 'mentor'. The white, cream, tabby marked she-cat padded up to his side and gave him what she thought was a confident look, when in reality it looked like she was worried about someone's well-being or she really needed to go make some dirt.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old October 10th, 2016, 12:02 AM
d a d

My Mood: Confused

@Owl
Crowheart bounced with each pawstep, not able to keep his bubbling excitement out of his movements. The tom was easily excitable, that much was clear, though he tried to keep himself in control. They would be battle training today, an important step in Windcrest’s training. It was a serious affair, yet Crowheart didn’t do serious very well. An elated grin lit up his face as he glanced over to her, his paws crunching in the drying grass with each step. The pale she cat wasn’t looking at him while she spoke and the tom frowned slightly, suddenly very aware of her meek behavior. Windcrest was often quiet, but not usually so closed off when it was just them two. They were the only ones on the moor and the quiet of the territory made it seem as though they were the only two in the entire forest. Crowheart quite liked that idea, though he had a sinking thought that he might end up annoying Windcrest. Although, he hadn’t managed to annoy her out of hanging out with him yet, as it seemed he was one of the few cats she enjoyed being with. “Course!” He chirped brightly, nudging her slightly with his shoulder, laughter glittering in his amber eyes. “Ya gotta learn sometime. Who better than to teach it than me: the greatest warrior in all the land.” Crowheart had puffed his chest out as he spoke, giving himself more credit than he ought to. He was a good warrior, of course, but he was far from the best. Not able to take himself seriously, Crowheart dissolved into delighted giggles that sounded more like a new apprentice than a seasoned warrior. “C’mon. You got nothing to worry about.” He flicked his tail at her shoulder before coming to a stop in the midst of a small clearing with matted down grass surrounding by taller stalks. Crowheart turned towards Windcrest with an encouraging smile.
Old October 10th, 2016, 12:46 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
( Well, too late x3 )

Heartkit's smile made him feel different. It wasn't making him uncomfortable, for he found he was smiling as well, but it was a strange feeling. Is this trust? He glanced at the smaller she-kit wondering if he would actually trust her with his own life. Well, i'm out here aren't I? Having her as my scent guide... So yeah, I guess so... Rainkit hadn't noticed the purr rumbling in his throat until after it became audible but he wasn't too quick to silence himself. "It's ok, I'm sure whatever it was was just too scared to face us." There was a flicker of amusement in his eyes along with actual pride, resorting to his juvenile kitten personality. As usual his ears went back to being perked as he scoped the wide moors. Rainkit picked his pace up into a trot when he realized Heartkit was eager to get back to camp. The tom was also eager to get back, anxious to see if anything important had happened while the two were gone. I hope she doesn't get in trouble... He flicked her shoulder with his tail like he had done just before they left, "I think we're close to the camp, this way looks familiar. Smell Windclan?" He asked staring at her with wonder and anticipation.
Heartkit turned her head away from Rainkit, feeling odd as he wouldn't stop looking at her. Was there something about her that was unappealing to the tom? She quickly removed the negative thought from her head, not caring to dwell on it any longer. Heartkit beamed brightly, a little amusement showing in her own expression as well. "Thanks." she mewed, glad of Rainkit's companionship. She would have most likely never done this on her own, and she was excited to be doing something different than her normal everyday routine. Some change is good, she thought to herself, with a slight shrug as though she didn't really care what was going on. Heartkit continued moving at a quick pace, no longer quite so scared of the unknown object in the territory, but still a little nervous that it might be following them or be able to trail them back to camp later. Upon Rainkit's question, Heartkit suddenly stopped and her eyes flared with alarm for a moment when she realized she had been forgetting to continue along the scent trail. She sniffed at the ground, able to barely smell her own sweet scent along with Rainkit's. Heartkit turned to Rainkit, the flare having disappeared from her eyes and expression going to her own happy go lucky one. "Yeah, it shouldn't be too far now..." she mewed, her voice trailing off as she padded along at a slightly quicker pace than before.
Old October 10th, 2016, 01:14 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

(For Patroclus)
Lilypelt froze and stopped rummaging through the pile as she heard another voice. She looked up and saw Redtooth standing beside her. She stared at Redtooth for a moment before snapping back into reality and remembering what Redtooth had just ask her. Lilypelt a gave a small nod, looking down at her paws. She didn't like talking to other cats. Well, more or less she was scared of it. Since it was also Redtooth she was talking to, things didn't get any better. She hadn't really seen that much of Redtooth before but taking a good look at her, Lilypelt noticed she had seen her a few times before. She was quite sure Redtooth wasn't the nicest cat on earth by what she had seen in her scans around the camp. Though maybe if you got to know her things got better? Who knows...... Anyway, Lilypelt nosed through the fresh kill pile again, making sure to not make eye contact with Redtooth. The older she cat seemed rather intimidating in Lilypelts opinion. Don't make eye contact with the scary cat Lilypelt, Lilypelt reminded herself in her mind. Obviously she wouldn't say it out loud, that'd just be embarrasing! As Lilypelt looked around she noticed her rabbit lying beside the fresh kill pile. It must've tumbled down, she thought. With that she bent down and picked it up, her mouth watering at the scent of the plump rabbit. She straightened up, the rabbit dangling from her jaws though she didn't move.
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:42 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post

Ravenpaw nodded far too quickly for what would normally be expected. "Oh- of course I want to go hunting! I-It's always quite fun," he justified himself, hoping that Goldenpaw was in the mood for hunting as well. It would be a tad more awkward if she didn't really want to in the first place, he assumed. "And yeah, I'm sure we'll see 'em when we're out in the territory. I-I mean, the moors are pretty flat and wide open, anyhow," chuckled Ravenpaw. Sitting back down, he tilted his head in slight confusion when his clanmate laid herself on the ground. "What? I'm not very busy! I-I-I really jus' train with my mentor daily, like every other apprentice does. I'm no busier!" The dark apprentice watched everything around them for a few moments, slowly stretching out until he was lying down on his stomach. His timid yellow eyes softened as his gaze settled onto the snowshoe. "It's kind of nice just sittin' like this," he murmured. I'm not ever usually so at peace with the world, he thought to himself with a small smile. Ravenpaw felt much better than he usually felt on days like this, where his mentor was nowhere to be seen. Usually, he'd spend half the day wondering what to do and the other half acting like he was doing something worthwhile--probably helping with the elders or gathering moss. He was far too scared to go out into the territory alone, but today it felt much better. He felt quite a bit safer with Goldenpaw.

A little while passed before Ravenpaw stretched, standing up. "W-we... we should probably go hunting now." Without waiting a moment for Goldenpaw, he began to pad in the direction of the camp entrance. Of course, he glanced back to make sure Goldenpaw was following him.
The snowshoe smiled warmly at her friend as she glanced over to him feeling a warmly little feeling in the out of her stomach. Overjoyed that he was still wianting to hunt with her. Letting out a small yawn She rolled over when She heard him speak. Getting up she hurried after him not wanting to really get left behind. Fluffing up her fur she looked around the clearing in hopes of seeing their mentors.
Old October 10th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

[/QUOTE]
Pinekit grinned slightly as he watched the older kit begin to get more restless. He stood up as well, stretching out, his back curving inwards as he did so and he got slowly into a normal standing position. "No I understand...a lot of kits are like that. We can do something else if you like, I think I'm pretty much rested now," he replied, arching his back and then giving a shudder that seemed to spread all the way down his body. Pinekit's ears swiveled around, and he turned his gaze upwards and then craned his neck around backwards so he could identify the source of the sound. Of course, more cats talking. About things that weren't deep, or important, just about things that they felt like talking about. "Oh, I dunno...I'm looking forwards to battle training more, I think. Just because I'll be able to defend the Clan and everything," Pinekit mewed, facing her once more. Pinekit began to pace as well, not because he felt like it but because he was getting bored of staying in the same spot. He was, in fact, bored of the camp. The gleam came back into his eye and he smirked at Adderkit, an unspoken question expressed all over the tom's features. "Say...have you ever snuck out of camp before?" he asked. He had been doubting it earlier but now, it seemed like, was the perfect time to do so. After all, it would be a lot of fun, and Adderkit seemed like she was bored and could use a change of scenery as well. Besides, it wouldn't be his fault if she got caught...it would be her own. She could only blame him for talking her into sneaking out, she couldn't exactly blame him for her getting caught. And if he wasn't caught, they would have no proof that he had even been there, would they? A sneaky smile crept onto Pinekit's features as he waited for Adderkit's reply. He was pleased that he was thinking of the idea..it would be exciting, or even fun! The more Pinekit thought about it, the more convinced he was that it was a good idea. Now to work on a plan for convincing her if she says no...well, I've already got her a little confused, which is good...kinda keep her guessing about what I'm going to do next. I'm gaining her friendship, so she's beginning to trust me and want to hang out with me more...now I just have to show her that I'll stick with her- and that would involve getting into trouble...Pinekit thought in a frustrated manner. He hated to get into trouble...in his opinion, doing something bad wasn't wrong, it was only wrong if you were to get caught.

Pinekit turned his green eyes upwards, following the path of the clouds. He scanned them as though they were another cat and he were seeing what they looked like. He raised one paw, lost in his thoughts and swiped at them once more. Although his expression didn't show it, being the cold and hard expression that it always was, he was thinking about them actually being enemy cats and for a moment, he really believed himself to be a warrior. When he came out of his fantasy, Pinekit remembered his question and turned back towards Adderkit to wait for her reply. The only good thing about these...little embarrassing moments, is that it only confuses her more. That's a good thing, I suppose...Pinekit thought, with a shrug. He hadn't ever had a "friend" before, not even a fake one for this long. He usually only kept them for a little while, just to get his way in something.
[/QUOTE]

Shaking herself, sending small particles of dirt this way and that, Adderkit decided to swivel her head and survey the clearing with a quiet huff, her tail twitching and flicking, it almost appeared as if she had ADD and couldn't quite sit still in one place for long, it was impressive actually, that she had stayed still for that long just to talk with Pinekit. "Oh sure, I'd love to do something, anything!" Meowed the kit quickly, looking back to Pinekit with wide eyes, forgetting all of her thoughts about him, she was just desperate to do something now, nothing else really mattered. Kneading the ground restlessly, she began to think of things that they could perhaps do, most of the time she was stuck doing the same things over and over, being 6 moons old, she had done and explored just about anything and everything a kit could, there was nothing new left to do, and sure it didn't exactly bother her, but she thought about it sometimes. "Yeah me too, but I'm also excited about hunting because then everyone could be happy and well-fed and they'll know that I did it!" Saying this, she almost seemed to puff out her chest in pride, a tiny purr rumbling through her as she thought about cats thanking her for the food she provided, perhaps some recognition, not much, but something that got her name around the camp. Like bringing home the biggest rabbit.. Or maybe even a hawk! Blinking, she shook her head a bit and looked back at Pinekit with a grin. Though that grin faltered a bit at the next question he asked, her head tilting a bit and her eyes dawning a confused look in them. "Gone outside the camp..? Well of course not, I'm not allowed to, and well, neither are you! You haven't.. Gone outside the camp have you?" She said, narrowing her eyes at him, despite wanting her name known, Adderkit most definitely did not want to associate herself with rule-breaking cats and didn't want to be one either, because she knew it would put her at risk for having to wait even longer to become an apprentice. Should he say that he has snuck outside the camp, she would immediately want to break any sort of connection with him, she will not be friends with a rule-breaker. Wrinkling her nose, she eyed him carefully, waiting for that answer that would determine if she would continue to associate with him or not.

As his eyes looked up to track the wispy clouds of the sky above, her yellow eyes remained glued to him, her thoughts begin to swirl again about how this kit is not to be trusted, that something seemed off about him; when Pinekit swatted at the clouds, another look of confusion passed over her, but she didn't say anything, it was a strange action, but nothing to really cause her to accuse him of anything. Shifting her weight a bit, she licked her lips, beginning a quiver a bit, energy building up inside of her as it usually did when she just stood around like this.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 10th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Mistkit wined. "Mommy" she cried cuddling closer to suckle. As she drank up the milk she got more energy she bounced up and ran around the nursery laughing.
Old October 10th, 2016, 10:23 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Soaringcrane couldnt hide any longer. He growled softly, bunching his muscles in his hind legs, springing up and landing right next to Crestpaw, on accident. He grunted. "Im here." He muttered, trying to not look too embaressed from his failed attempt to pounce on her. Getting up, he lashed out a sheathed paw at her chest aiming for her fluffy chest fur. He really needed to practice his pounces more.
Crestpaw's ear flicked subconsciously as she heard a low growl. Before she could process the sound, however, a large mass slammed into the ground beside her. The apprentice jumped with a surprised mew and fluffed up her fur before realizing that she recognized the tan fur beside her. Flattening her fur, Crestpaw looked at Soaringcrane questioningly as he muttered that he was there. The she-cat was not prepared when he lashed out a paw, and the blow hit her square in the chest, knocking the wind out of her. Coughing, Crestpaw regained her composure and glared at Soaringcrane, crouching down and flicking her tail back and forth across the ground like a snake. The tortoiseshell hissed and sprang at her mentor, all four paws extended towards his face.
[/QUOTE]

Soaringcrane was taken back by how fierce she looked. In fact so shocked that he was caught off guard and let her pounce at his face. Her paws slamed into his muzzle, making the poor tom bite his tongue and draw blood from it. That awoke him from his senses. He flailed, his paws waving wildly in the air like stalks of rye on a particularly windy day. Shes beautiful as she is dangerous He thought dreamily to himself.
[/QUOTE]

Crestpaw was honestly a bit surprised that Soaringcrane didn't stop her from slamming into his face, but she didn't let her surprise cloud her thoughts. After she hit his face, Crestpaw landed neatly to the side behind him and turned on her paws. She laughed for a second at Soaringcrane's flailing paws before one of them struck her and she went down. The apprentice landed on a sharp stone, cutting her flank. She hissed in pain but forced herself to her paws. Blinking, Crestpaw gasped at the blood trickling from Soaringcrane's mouth and stayed where she was, foolishly leaving herself open for attack in her surprise at Soaringcrane's injury.

Last edited by dionysus; October 10th, 2016 at 10:23 AM.
Closed Thread