Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 1
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @blxze. , @al3cc766

[ 90 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw's head snapped up at the scent of thunderclan cats in the camp and goldfish's panicked calling. ' MINK! let's get our herbs ready.. ' her heart dropped at the small amount of herbs in the den. ' we're screwed. '
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Ghostglow
Warrior || She/her || 35 Moons || Purrks: Lyrebird Lullaby

Battle. A word that had lingered in Ghostglow's mind for days much like how heat lingered long after the sun had set in green leaf. Uncomfortable, overbearing, annoying. Her skill set lay not in paw to paw combat, but in the shadows. Unlike her dear friend Drizzlenight she was not a skilled fighter, never had been. She was much better at damaging the mind. Something told her Riverclan cats were too dimwitted to have a mind worth breaking. Her eyes flickered between Bumblestar and Drizzlenight as they practically skipped towards their enemies. What did they see in such dangerous tactics?

Oh well, seemed killing these guppies in bunches would be the only way to keep their noses out of Thunderclan's business. Ears perked as a nearby apprentice mentioned the herb storage. Good. No need to kill them all right here, just deal enough damage and leave them to rot. No herbs meant no healing... the guppies were done. Speaking of guppies - here came one now! Might as well have a little fun.

"Oh my!" She giggled, leaping back from Fadingsun's claws. (He had gotten much too close...) Her own unsheathed as she retaliated, aiming multiple swipes at Fadingsun's face. She wasn't strong, but she was quick. "You might want to bow out now little one. Seems any wounds you or your clanmates take could be deadly." A bright smile as her tail waved towards Cobwebpaw.

@Cherry~
Eaglekit
RiverClan
she/her | 5 moons
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Plot Armor
· · ────────────── · ·
[Rushwater - @redshiftreign ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglekit burst out of the nursery at the sound of yowls and shrieks in camp, memories of that horrible day where Bumblestar dragged mauled corpses into the camp and left them to rot flashing in the forefront of her mind. She could still see it, still see the ThunderClan leader leading cats into Eaglekit's home and tearing into her clanmates--no, that was currently happening! Eaglekit gasped in terror, ears pinned back against her head as chaos and blood bloomed across the clearing. She heard Cobwebpaw's voice, and the large kit was spurred into action. "Cobwebpaw!" She called, racing to her side and standing slightly in front of her in case anyone tried to get close. Eaglekit was already bigger than some apprentices, despite her age. If she could use her size to ward off anyone who might think to pick off a cat with a lame leg, she would do her best. She tried to keep them close to the medicine cat den.

When a ThunderClan cat sneered simperingly at Cobwebpaw, Eaglekit hissed with a malice she hadn't known in her five moons of life. "Touch her and you're dead, mange-pelt!" She snarled, claws unsheathing into the cold ground. She couldn't fight, she knew that, but if she could keep to the den... Please don't tell her Cobwebpaw was going to try to fight someone!

[Update, finley told me about the perms so Eagle won't interfere! She'll be focused on Mossykit since Cobweb pushed her away and indicated she can handle herself >: ) (sorry I was unaware perms were given and it was leading up to a fight my bad!!)]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post
[ @Minacomancy ]

Larkswoop
Flock Together Tier 2 [ ACTIVE ]
ThunderClan Warrior - 24 Moons
Silverpaw's Primary Mentor

____

Larkswoop barged into RiverClan's camp, launching herself at the first RiverClan warrior she saw.

Sparrowsnarl.

The ThunderClan she-cat bowled into the tom's side, throwing him to the ground. Hissing, Larkswoop raked sharp claws along his shoulder and flank, though they weren't wounds that would be permanent.
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Large, dark brown fluffy tom with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl lunged for the first damned squirrel he could see rushing into camp, some cat he didn't know the name of, but would certainly know the feeling of their flesh under his claws soon enough. At least, that was what he thought until another squirrel barreled into him, sending the two tumbling off to the side in a flurry of claws and teeth.

Larkswoop. He vaguely recognized her from Gatherings. The large tom snarled up at her, using his superior strength to surge to his paws and aim a killing blow to the warrior's neck. He would not be playing around, today. These dung-pelts had invaded their camp yet again, attacking with no provocation after a warning to stand down--which they DID. Bumblestar and her idiot clanmates wanted a war? Sparrowsnarl would personally gut every damn ThunderClan cat and hang their innards on the outside of camp for everyone to see.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; February 16th, 2024 at 05:18 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 04:48 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

KESTRELSKIES
FLEUR DE LIS

< open>

How... utterly disastrous. She had awoken to small rays of light fluttering through into the warrior's den, spilling onto her face. She had blinked away the bleariness of sleep to catch the beginnings of a yowl. Adrenaline and fear rushed through her veins, and she sat up, scrambling out of her nest. She darted out of the den just in time to ctach the shape of a foreign cat- an unfamiliar smell filled her nostrils. Thunderclan!

She hissed in disbelief. She knew from her time in Starpelt that tensions had risen between Riverclan and the other clans. Whether than be Larkstar or Gingerstar of Beanstar or even Birdsnow's fault, she didn't care. What was certain was that Riverclan was quite screwed. But this, a raid?

Her heart pounded. Memories of Windclan came back to her; Losing her eye, cracking her head on rock, death. So much death. And yet, she reacted on instinct, and made a dash for the nursery, assuming a defensive stance.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; February 16th, 2024 at 04:49 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 04:50 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

As obnoxious as it was and as bad as Birdsnow wanted to tear Bumbles throat out, she had to admit that the leader was certainly living up to her reputation. Not exactly a good thing, but something that would be commendable if she wasn't currently attacking Birds Clan.

Claws sank into her back and the ragdoll let out a soft grunt as paws slammed into her stomach and she toppled to the ground, momentarily winded, hissing out a faint, creative string of curses. "Gone. Sorry to disappoint." She rasped out, a humorless snort escaping as she twisted and pushed back to her paws, aiming to slamming her paw into the other felines jaw, hoping to either break it or at least cause some damage. Maybe if Bumblestar bit her tongue off Bird could get some peace. Or at least she wouldnt have to listen to her anymore.

@dino.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 16th, 2024, 04:51 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
faling tried to move back but his face got raked across his muzzle and above his eye blood smeared his eyes but he could still see falling darted to the side and bit the scruff of the warrior with a lunge not knowing if he landed the hit
Creekpelt yowled in pain, kicking out and dislodging the annoying ThunderClan fleabag. He shook his head, then clawed the enemy's shoulder, leaving three red lines which immediately began welling with blood.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE
Old February 16th, 2024, 04:53 PM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 1
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Poprock @Micanomancy

[ 91 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw scrambled back when the warrior entered her den. eaglekit moved in front of her, but cobweb pushed to the side. if the thunderclan cats were going to get to her patients, they'd have to go through her first.

[perms given to injure]

cobwebpaw ☆ foxprick [ coming soon ]
trackers
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He knew it! It had been a trick! And he was ready, muscles tense, but it didn't change the fact that Flutterminnow was fast. She was diving toward him quicker than he expected and he scrambled backward, losing his footing. He was going to die.

But the pain never came, and instead of Flutterminnow baring down on him there was a flash of black and white and Starlingflight was there, shielding him. Why? The only one who ever cared had been Tinystorm. His mentor. So why was she protecting him...?

@Tiabirb @Spookez.
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Attachment 3153
Flutterpaw
Tags; @Fritter ; @/TherianInTheForest, open.

Flutterpaw gasped as the claws slashed
open her lower flank by her stomach, and was
thrown backward, the blow knocking the wind
from her. Flutterpaw gasped at the agony, spots flashing
at the edge of her vision. With a choked shriek she lay almost
completely still, breathing quick and shallow, hazel eyes watering.
She quivered in agony, but other than that she was still, crimson
red liquid dousing from the wound around her paws. She panted,
choking back a tearless sob, her paws weakly clawing at the floor
of the camp. With a shallow wheeze she sobbed again, eyes looking
desparingly around the camp. Her vision was blurred, her eyes trying
to close, to sleep forever, but she knew she mustn't. She was too
young, too small, she hadn't become a warrior yet. "H-H-Help me!
Help me!"
her strangled sob busted out. She knew her opponent
would advance on her, kill her, any moment now. She'd go to StarClan.
Panic bubbled in her chest. "Help- Help- Help me!" her voice
was rough and thin, and she stopped scrabbling. Too much energy,
too tired, too much pain...
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather was lounging at the edge of the clearing, relaxing and enjoying the peaceful moment. Everything was calm until it wasn't, when the intruders were announced and the invasion made clear it only took a few seconds for everything to blow over into pure impure chaos, the scent of blood mingling in with the mixed scent of Riverclan and Thunderclan, eyes wide Garlic Feather felt himself thrilled to finally draw some blood from another clan, although he was an itty bitty bit pissed that said blood wasn't coming from a planned attack on Riverclans side but from another clans side. Leaping to his paws and unsheathing his claws Garlic Feather drew his lips back into a snarl and let out a caterwaul until something caught his eye, Flutter paw at the edge of the whole thing. Garlic Feather tried to keep focused as he searched for a target and then those cries for help made everything seem to involuntarily slow down as if someone had purposely forced him to turn and watched as Flutter paw was thrown backward, blood. The warrior who'd stricken down such a young apprentice even came back to finish her, Garlic Feather felt his blood boil, his eyes stung like never before as he felt tears steam down his face, he was quick to rid his eyes of the tears. There was no place for crying mid-battle. But if seeing red was actually possible it would have happened right then and there.The red warm blood was oozing over everywhere, over Flutter Paws flank and on other cats as well, the whole battle was full of blood so soon into it. Garlic Feather felt his formerly frozen self launch into action, something burned within him and gnawed at every inch of his being, engulfing every though every pawstep. That feeling was a big inferno of sheer rage and grief throwing him forwards, Flutter paw had been so young- so eager to learn and such a good apprentice. He'd have spent every second of his time with her doing it all over again and teaching everything all over again, she hadn't even the chance to become a warrior- her name her life. Gone, Garlic Feather could have swooped in to help but he didn't. He'd caught sight of the fight but instead of shoving through the big knot of cats enlocked in tooth and claw he'd made an assumption. He tried his best to seek out the unsightly killer of his apprentice, his friend, a potential warrior for Riverclan. Garlic Feather sought out the Flutter-Killer and the first thing he did was throw his weight in a ram-like style right at them hoping to knock them down if his thunderous approach hadn't warned them of his attack first. Hopefully all the noise from the battle would have done a good job at drowning his attack out. Garlic Feather had never wanted to kill something more in his life, perhaps this is what the whole Mentor-Apprentice connection lead to, sheer uncontrolled grief at the loss of someone so young, with such potential. Or maybe he was just drawing up all that grief from so long ago after seeing his own little ones die, and how they could have been such great warriors. Maybe he was just a little hungry that day, whatever it was that was striking up this new urge to kill, he was going to be using it.

(Lemme know what you want the outcome of this to be, I'd personally prefer some form of victory for Garlic cause he did just see his apprentice die but i'm open to other things like a draw!
If you're not keen on having Garlic try to fight your character go ahead and dodge the first move/ inform me! @TherianInTheForest

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; February 16th, 2024 at 04:54 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 04:55 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Dandeliontuft bolted up with a snarl. She looked from Thunderclan cat to Thunderclan cat. Damn Thunderclan cats. Don’t know what the borders are! She looked for a cat to fight.
————
Goldenberry stood from a small bush she stayed in. She knew she wasn’t going to be trusted by the Riverclan cats but at least she could help. She waited in her bush for someone to pass by to sneak and attack.

/ Sadly didn’t get a cat to attack my characters during the whole partnering up so both are open! /
Old February 16th, 2024, 04:57 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Oh thank starclan. Heart aching from causing the scrap pain but face kept tactically blank Blizzardpaw was released but the warrior kept close, almost hovering over her and she was almost frog marched to the nursery and shoved the final push in.

It was a quick pace really, but Mudhound needed to move on to the next and get more cats out of this fight as well as ensure none of their clanmates would attack the defeated apprentice in the meantime. The tripods eyes were darting around, taking in the battle as they walked, faintly horrified at the fast pace carnage.

But the show must go on, and as soon as Blizzardpaw was out of the fight the tripod was looking for a new target.

@Spookez.
Old February 16th, 2024, 04:59 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather was lounging at the edge of the clearing, relaxing and enjoying the peaceful moment. Everything was calm until it wasn't, when the intruders were announced and the invasion made clear it only took a few seconds for everything to blow over into pure impure chaos, the scent of blood mingling in with the mixed scent of Riverclan and Thunderclan, eyes wide Garlic Feather felt himself thrilled to finally draw some blood from another clan, although he was an itty bitty bit pissed that said blood wasn't coming from a planned attack on Riverclans side but from another clans side. Leaping to his paws and unsheathing his claws Garlic Feather drew his lips back into a snarl and let out a caterwaul until something caught his eye, Flutter paw at the edge of the whole thing. Garlic Feather tried to keep focused as he searched for a target and then those cries for help made everything seem to involuntarily slow down as if someone had purposely forced him to turn and watched as Flutter paw was thrown backward, blood. The warrior who'd stricken down such a young apprentice even came back to finish her, Garlic Feather felt his blood boil, his eyes stung like never before as he felt tears steam down his face, he was quick to rid his eyes of the tears. There was no place for crying mid-battle. But if seeing red was actually possible it would have happened right then and there.The red warm blood was oozing over everywhere, over Flutter Paws flank and on other cats as well, the whole battle was full of blood so soon into it. Garlic Feather felt his formerly frozen self launch into action, something burned within him and gnawed at every inch of his being, engulfing every though every pawstep. That feeling was a big inferno of sheer rage and grief throwing him forwards, Flutter paw had been so young- so eager to learn and such a good apprentice. He'd have spent every second of his time with her doing it all over again and teaching everything all over again, she hadn't even the chance to become a warrior- her name her life. Gone, Garlic Feather could have swooped in to help but he didn't. He'd caught sight of the fight but instead of shoving through the big knot of cats enlocked in tooth and claw he'd made an assumption. He tried his best to seek out the unsightly killer of his apprentice, his friend, a potential warrior for Riverclan. Garlic Feather sought out the Flutter-Killer and the first thing he did was throw his weight in a ram-like style right at them hoping to knock them down if his thunderous approach hadn't warned them of his attack first. Hopefully all the noise from the battle would have done a good job at drowning his attack out. Garlic Feather had never wanted to kill something more in his life, perhaps this is what the whole Mentor-Apprentice connection lead to, sheer uncontrolled grief at the loss of someone so young, with such potential. Or maybe he was just drawing up all that grief from so long ago after seeing his own little ones die, and how they could have been such great warriors. Maybe he was just a little hungry that day, whatever it was that was striking up this new urge to kill, he was going to be using it.

(Lemme know what you want the outcome of this to be, I'd personally prefer some form of victory for Garlic cause he did just see his apprentice die but i'm open to other things like a draw!
If you're not keen on having Garlic try to fight your character go ahead and dodge the first move/ inform me! @TherianInTheForest

✮Shadowtail✮He/Him✮ 24 Moons✮Gay
Getting knocked out, Shadowtail grunts in pain. There was a sharp pain coming from his shoulder. He growled and got to his paws quickly to lunged at his fellow attacker. He bit the warrior's neck as he landed on him.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/She♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡
Closed Thread