Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: July Gathering

@Fawn
Newtpaw padded into the Gathering area, her eyes growing wide with curiosity and amazement at the sight of so many cats. She could see all kinds of different ranks, ranging in color, size and form. The small apprentice had never been here before, this being the farthest away from camp she had ever been. Her tail waved behind her as she scampered after the Shadowclan group, her paws brushing across soft sand and stone. She didn’t know what to expect out here and to be honest, the small female was a bit nervous at the moment - would other apprentices tease her or even other warriors about her strange appearance? Newtpaw just wanted to be like everyone else and be seen as a Shadowclan apprentice. Hopefully, she could sit with Lionpaw, who was certain to have her back and be there when she needed reassuring words. The munchkin cat wondered if Brightfluff was here too, among the group of Shadowclan as they dispersed into the sea of cats of all clans that she knew. Newtpaw gulped, her whiskers twitching as she headed past cats that she didn’t know, ranging in smells that she was far from familiar with.
Old July 20th, 2017, 01:42 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Tawnystream was usually very nervous at gatherings, their being a lot of cats and all, like a lot of cats. She wasn't very comfortable when theirs lots of cats all around. And the tension with WindClan wasn't helping all that much. And to be half clan... it didn't help very much either. Not that, Tawnystream cared all that about her heritage, it wasn't if any cat knew. She never told anyone. And it didn't matter anyways. She wouldn't care either. Blood didn't matter. Loyalty to her clan was important. Being half clan didn't make her any less loyal. Besides, she didn't even know her father, she never met him. She knew he was WindClan, or something. But honestly, she didn't really care. She had her sister, her mother, and that was all she needed. Her whiskers twitched as she scanned the gathering as calmly as she could, tail whisking at the sandy floor.
[OPEN!]

Last edited by seasalt; July 20th, 2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm listened with interest, nodding his head as Sageheart spoke. "I guess it's a little different not being able to really choose your apprentice," He mused. "Unless you request, of course." The medicine cat turned to the WindClan apprentices milling about, chatting with the others cats. "I've been looking for my own the last few weeks. I've seen a few promising cats, but haven't really got my mind set on one yet." He closed his eyes a moment, trying to picture his ideal apprentice; but nothing seemed to really set in his mind. He did look forward to the aspect of having somebody around all of the time. "StarClan will show me the way eventually, though. I just have to keep my eyes open for the signs."
"I'm excited to see who will become your apprentice. With your teachings, I'm sure whoever it is will become great." She knew that being a medicine cat was a hard job, that they had to remember all sorts of things and understand messages from starclan. She couldn't imagine being one, she was fit for being a warrior and that's it, she couldn't even bear the smell of all the herbs in the medicine cat's den. "How can you remember all the different scents?" She had spoken before she realized, just speaking her thoughts accidentally.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:00 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

So far, Alunapaw managed to make a few ice acquaintainces within her first gathering. She found it a joy to be around when her uncle wasn't breathing down her neck. The she cat quickly glance to have saw Springwind comforting Hunterpaw. Whatever, they were talking about, she didn't know. She also didn't allow herself to care. Why should she? But, she did enjoy the few apprentices that did talk to her, and as they were getting into a conversation that she did not quite understand, Alunapaw slipped her way out, ready to trot her way back towards her uncle, but a voice made her stop in he tracks. Her delicate green eyes turned to stare at another apprentice. Probably around her age, about her size. She took a whiff at the air, noticing the scent of...Shadowclan, was it? There were a lot of shadowclan cats here, scrounging around. Alunapaw let out an inaudible sigh, glancing back once at her uncle, but decided to remain in the couple of the tom in front of her. She swished her tail lowly, tilting her head at him. ''I can say the same thing,'' She spoke. ''Although, I didn't get yelled at.'' She giggled, ruffling her pelt. This tom appeared awkward to her, but since this was a gathering. It was a time of peace, and no fighting should be coerced. On the other hand, Alunapaw felt that she could get along with this tom. He seemed like a friendly place. She wished that Shockpaw was there, so she wouldn't be alone, but since he weren't, Alunapaw would have to suffice. ''You should be careful who you talk to. Not everyone is gonna be nice.'' She commented. ''I'm, Alunapaw, of Windclan.'' She flicked her tail towards Blazingstar, indicating that was her leader. ''Who are you?''
"I'm Stormpaw, I was being careful about who I talk to! A kit knows that! Someone just startled me, that's all, This is my first Gathering, I was in trouble for the last one so I didn't get to come, Stupid queen saw I was trying to trick the kits into eating rabbit dung by saying it was a new kind of berry," He fluffed up his gray and black fur proudly. He saw her eyes, bright green, pretty. "Alunapaw? Cool name, my is just plain old Storm. That's my leader," he flicked his tail at Halestar. " I'm in Shadowclan if you haven't guessed, You surprised me by Windclan, a cat with your kind of fur would fit right in with the look those Riverclan fish eaters have, but it suits you. Guess it's good to keep the wind from chilling you at night." He smiled, a blindly white that made his pale yellow eyes bright. He saw she was unhappy. "Am I pestering you with my talking? I'm sorry I just really like to talk and I see something and I just can't help telling about it and I hate when it's quiet so I often talk myself to sleep even though it annoys my denmates like crazy-" he broke off with a chuckle. "That, was the longest run-on sentence I have ever talked," he told her.
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:08 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Chrysanthemumshade gracefully lifted a paw, giving it tender licks as she swiped it a top her head. Her pelt was a nice thickness that kept her warm and fuzzy inside, but she still felt envious toward's another warrior's coat. Ah, how she adored her new friend's pelt; Wolfglare. The fact that it was so puffy and thick and could keep her warm just by cuddling into it. Only the tom didn't like sharing, so she tried to stir clear from it. Especially now that they were friends. Before she would had possibly irked him up any chance she got. As her thoughts were getting deep, the she cat aimlessly groomed herself, but almost lost her footing at upon being pushed into. Her fur bristled for a moment, and she stopped an growl of annoyance from poking through her muzzle. Chrysanthemushade turned her head slightly, her forest hues staring at the tom with a hard glare before they softened for a moment. He had apologized, so what was the use of being mad? Chrysanthemumshade wasn't the type of be...aggressive. At least, not very much. ''It's alright,'' She offered a gentle smile, and turned back to stare at the leaders and all their glory. She didn't see his puzzled expression, so she continued. ''They look majestic standing up there, don't they?'' It brought her in a state of thinking about Wolfglare once again. She thought he looked majestic. His thick black pelt with the fluffy smoky mane that contributed to his features. Everywhere the tom went, he displayed a sense of fear that every cat should bow down. For a moment, the sliver feline could imagine that Wolfglare was one of the leaders on the highest rock, his pelt glowing in the moon light. Then she shook her head. If Wolfglare couldn't see himself being a leader, then why should she? ''Although Halestar might have beaten them by a couple mouses,'' She softly giggled and turned back to the tom. ''I'm Chrysanthemumshade---from Shadowclan.'' The first thing her mother taught her--well, specifically when it came to toms. Talk with a low voice, as if your flirting. Tilt your head to look cute, and bat your eyes. Chrysanthemumshade always had gorgeous eyes, so that was no problem. Then, introduce yourself effortlessly, like you've been having the conversation your entire life. Compliment them. Chrysanthemumshade scanned over the feline, looking for something to compliment him on. ''You seem like great fellow. Very kind, and mellow, nice to approach. Can I know your name?'' Everything her mother taught her. Being used upon every cat she met. Hopefully she did everything right, and she could think of this tom as an ally.
[/CENTER]

"Yeah.." he replied, the large cats did look powerful and majestic up there. "Er - I may sound mouse-brained, but what's going on with ThunderClan and WindClan? Us SkyClan cats aren't up-to-date with all the stuff happening in your Clans." He chuckled, turning to the she-cat. He smiled as she talked about Halestar, the leader of ShadowClan. He had a respect for her, she was a good leader. Then again, besides the Syndicate, all the leaders were respectable and kind. "Pebbleheart of SkyClan." Pebbleheart dipped his head, a grin on his face. If he wasn't being stupid, it seemed like she was trying to.. flirt with him? He shook the thought from his head, and looked back at the molly. "Nice to meet you, Chrysanthemumshade." He purred, his tail gently swaying. "And thank you." He replied to her compliments, his eyes glittering with warmth. As pretty as she might be, if she was flirting with him, he was too loyal to betray his Clan in any way. He gazed at the leaders, still clueless of the coldness in the air. Wasn't the Gathering a peaceful time?>

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Hello there, Ivorypaw.” The young warrior greeted the small apprentice with a kindhearted smile, “Oh, it’s quite alright. Tension is high in the clans tonight, so I wouldn’t blame him for being a bit on edge.” Flintheart eyed the Riverclan tom and Sproutwhisker smirked at him, giving the older tom a friendly, playful nudge, “Oh, come on now, Flintheart - I remember when we first met when I was a small apprentice.” The Riverclan male said, knowing how nervous and uncertain cats can be when it comes to being around so many different clan cats at once. The older warrior gave a small sigh and nodded, not saying anymore. He saw his apprentice give him a dip of his head and the grey-furred male returned the gesture. He noticed that they were around many Thunderclan cats, making Sproutwhisker stand out, being the only Riverclan cat in the area. “You sure that you don’t want to go with your clan?” He asked him and the black-furred tom shook his head. “No, I don’t mind being here - Noirepaw is probably off socializing and Talonfang didn’t come to the gathering.” Sproutwhisker assured him, “Besides, I haven’t seen you in a long time, it’s been an honor to see an old friend once again.” He purred and a small smile came to the warrior’s face. “It was nice to see you too, Sproutwhisker.”
Ebonypaw glanced back at the two toms, swallowing a sigh as he stared at his paws. "Ebonypaw, i'm sure somebody will like you if you introduce yourself! I've met plenty of grumps like you!" Ivorypaw chirped in an attempt to cheer her littermate up. He shrugged, then glanced at the leaders. "They look so powerful.." she breathed, his tail swaying. Ivorypaw nodded, her eyes filled with awe. "I know! Powerful, and wise, and amazing!" She squeaked, ears pricked as she gazed at them with admiration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Amberstripe padded into the gathering, gazing at the masses of cats. Spotting Ivorypaw, Amberstripe smiled and started to make her way through the crowd, often saying "Sorry, excuse me, pardon me," as she managed to make it to her apprentice. "Hi Ebonypaw, hi Ivorypaw!" The she cat grinned, still slightly out of breath, and noticed Flintheart. Flintheart was a strict cat, and Ebonypaw's mentor. Amberstripe greatly admired the tom, and dipped her head in greeting. "Hello Flintheart, nice to see you." @The Little Robin
"Hello Amberstripe!" Ivorypaw purred, nudging her brother. "Huh? Oh, hi Amberstripe." He mewed before focusing his attention back on the leaders. Ivorypaw smiled at her mentor before changing her focus to the same place as her brothers, a purr rumbling from her throat as she turned to Amberstripe. "It's sad there's so much tension at the Gathering because of mouse-brained war.." she sighed, her paws shuffling.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 20th, 2017 at 02:09 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:15 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Tawnystream was usually very nervous at gatherings, their being a lot of cats and all, like a lot of cats. She wasn't very comfortable when theirs lots of cats all around. And the tension with WindClan wasn't helping all that much. And to be half clan... it didn't help very much either. Not that, Tawnystream cared all that about her heritage, it wasn't if any cat knew. She never told anyone. And it didn't matter anyways. She wouldn't care either. Blood didn't matter. Loyalty to her clan was important. Being half clan didn't make her any less loyal. Besides, she didn't even know her father, she never met him. She knew he was WindClan, or something. But honestly, she didn't really care. She had her sister, her mother, and that was all she needed. Her whiskers twitched as she scanned the gathering as calmly as she could, tail whisking at the sandy floor.
[OPEN!]
Tsunamicrash walked over to Tawnystream, smiling at the calico she-cat. Tsunamicrash usually didn't like talking to other cats, but the small black and white tom thought that Tawnystream looked kind. "Um, Hello..." He sighed. "I'm Tsunamicrash, nice to meet you." The cat smiled, trying their best to look friendly. He sat down a half fox-length's away from Tawnystream. "I mean, nice to see you.." Ugh, stupid! You're in the same clan, act normal! "Well, actually, I'm in Th-Thunderclan too, so, Um, Hi?" He looked at the ground, his ears burning with embarrasment.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Your Local Fisherman

@Shadomaru
Blackfrost padded along beside her mate, Crowhawk, along with the rest of the Shadowclan group that headed into the Seastones. The black-and-white furred warrior hadn’t been to a gathering in a very long time, not since her apprentice days and it brought back exciting memories of when she was so small and the whole crowd looked so large with cats of all ranks from all the clans. Ever now, it looked amazing, seeing everyone all together in one place, or at least, most of them. As they headed through the group to find a spot to sit, Blackfrost couldn’t help but notice the thick tension in the air that was swarming through. She looked over at her mate with a bit of concern in her expression. “The tension between Windclan and Thunderclan is hard not to notice.” She murmured, keeping her tone low to avoid any confrontation with any cat that she passed by. The whole scene made her pelt prickle, but she acted her best and tried to not to be rude or disrespecting.

@CandyFlossCat
Flintheart looked up to where the leaders sat, following the apprentice’s gaze. He was silent for a moment, listening to them talk about how powerful they are. It was true, leaders of clans are seen as strong, powerful cats with a lot of authority and responsibility. “Perhaps, someday, one of you will be the next leader of Thunderclan.” He said to the two siblings, his tail swishing back and forth as he looked at them with his bluish green-colored eyes. The old warrior wasn’t teasing either, who knew what the future held for the two young ones? He didn’t know, nor did they. He believed that anything was possible these days.

[ OPEN TO ANYONE ]
The muscular, long-haired male gave a small yawn as he scanned the large group of cats spread out before him, his amber-colored eyes seeming to flicker from cat to cat as he grew more and more bored of just sitting here, doing nothing. There seemed to be a lack of calm through the area with the tension between clans that have recently gone into not-so-happy terms. His own clan, Thunderclan, was one of them and he knew how uneasy his clanmates felt now, seeing them and Shadowclan cast glances of disgust towards one another while some avoided eye-contact all together. It made him feel uneasy, a weird shiver like feeling crawling up his spine through his dark orange fur. Redfeather knew that there was nothing that he alone could do to ease this feeling, so he decided to not bother with such things. Out of the corner of his eye, however, he caught sight of another cat - a she-cat, sitting alone in the gathering. She was among the Thunderclan group, so he assumed nothing more than that she was apart of his clan. He was a bit excited to go and talk to someone, but another cat soon walked over to her, striking up a conversation. It made him sigh and grow disappointed, knowing that he could’ve possibly made a friend out of that. He hesitated too much, perhaps.

Last edited by Captain; July 20th, 2017 at 02:25 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:39 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post

@CandyFlossCat
Flintheart looked up to where the leaders sat, following the apprentice’s gaze. He was silent for a moment, listening to them talk about how powerful they are. It was true, leaders of clans are seen as strong, powerful cats with a lot of authority and responsibility. “Perhaps, someday, one of you will be the next leader of Thunderclan.” He said to the two siblings, his tail swishing back and forth as he looked at them with his bluish green-colored eyes. The old warrior wasn’t teasing either, who knew what the future held for the two young ones? He didn’t know, nor did they. He believed that anything was possible these days.
Ivorypaw's eyes lit up, while Ebonypaw looked skeptical. "Ivorypaw maybe." He said simply, with a shrug. Ivorypaw frowned. "You could be a leader too!" She chirped to him, he nodded slightly, fixing his eyes on the leaders that were currently leading. Ebonystar, he had to admit, sounded cool. Ivorystar sounded more sweet, while Ebonypaw sounded more dark and mysterious. He imagined himself, sitting where Snowstar was, or Ivorypaw instead, and either of them as a deputy below the tree. He smiled softly, turning to Flintheart. "Do you want to be a leader?" He asked curiously.
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:41 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Winchester View Post
Hunterpaw laughed a little bit, unable to help himself as he shook his head. "Aint that the truth," He chuckled, a more sincere smile on his face this time. Upon hearing his mentor's next words, Hunterpaw's smile faded. "Trust me, Springwind. I know. That's the only thing I dont say to she-cats. Not after.." He blinked, his gaze trailing after Wrenpaw. Then, he shook his head, looking back up at his mentor when he spoke again.

Hunterpaw had to smile, shaking his head. The black and white Tom sat down, curling his tail around his paws, and batting Springwind's tail away with a playful huff. When Springwind brought up Ratheart again, Hunterpaw glanced away, nodding. "Hopefully." He said vaguely, shaking his head. Springwind's next words brought a smile to his face, a warm feeling in his chest as he glanced up at the closest thing he had to a father.

"Alright, im cheered." When Alunapaw was brought up, Hunterpaw became a bit more alert, his gaze flickering to where he had last seen the she-cat, only to find she wasnt there anymore. "Hopefully she's not causing trouble." Hunterpaw joked, whiskers quivering slightly. His gaze trailed over to the ThunderClan cats for a moment, his ears pricking up slightly. I wonder.
Springwind felt himself purring that he managed to get a full smile from the tom. It was nice knowing that Hunterpaw was less worried about things. Besides that, he had his entire life to think about later. At the moment, Springwind would enjoy his time training him and raising him to be the best he can be. Despite knowing Hunterpaw carried a large ego, Springwind knew he would have continue feeding his confidence because Hunterpaw was--indeed, tender inside. Surprising it was, but Springwind seen this when Wrenpaw came over, and practically Hunterpaw almost lost it.

''Knowing, Aluna?'' Springwind chuckled. ''Kinda wish I didn't. Too much of a handful, and I thought tom-kits were. This girl is like a crazy whirlwind that is the definition of trouble.'' Of course he was joking, but Alunapaw was growing up. She was becoming quite rambunctious, much to Springwind's dismay, but he shook his head anyway. He still couldn't catch a whiff of her, but her sweet smell lingered within the crowd, so he knew she was still there...somewhere, but not close to where they had been.

Springwind was ready to continue on until he noticed Hunterpaw stop moving, and started staring into the distance once more. The tom perked his ears, hoping that Hunterpaw haven't found a new flirt target, or that he wasn't spying on Wrenpaw. But, when he followed the tom's gaze, his eyes narrowed. He knew there were complications when it came to Windclan and Thunderclan. Of course, he respected all leaders greatly--his own, more than others. ''Wish to mingle with the colonists?'' He asked, throwing his head forward toward the group of Thunderclan cats. ''After all...it was where you were born. Maybe, you see some old friends there.'' Springwind suggested. He didn't like Thunderclan, but it was still apart of his apprentice. He just hoped that if they did talk to any of them, that they would be nice. Peace would still be enacted, and no fights would brew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"I'm Stormpaw, I was being careful about who I talk to! A kit knows that! Someone just startled me, that's all, This is my first Gathering, I was in trouble for the last one so I didn't get to come, Stupid queen saw I was trying to trick the kits into eating rabbit dung by saying it was a new kind of berry," He fluffed up his gray and black fur proudly. He saw her eyes, bright green, pretty. "Alunapaw? Cool name, my is just plain old Storm. That's my leader," he flicked his tail at Halestar. " I'm in Shadowclan if you haven't guessed, You surprised me by Windclan, a cat with your kind of fur would fit right in with the look those Riverclan fish eaters have, but it suits you. Guess it's good to keep the wind from chilling you at night." He smiled, a blindly white that made his pale yellow eyes bright. He saw she was unhappy. "Am I pestering you with my talking? I'm sorry I just really like to talk and I see something and I just can't help telling about it and I hate when it's quiet so I often talk myself to sleep even though it annoys my denmates like crazy-" he broke off with a chuckle. "That, was the longest run-on sentence I have ever talked," he told her.
Alunapaw flicked her tail as she listened to the other apprentice ramble on. Albeit a genuine smile was on her face. She had found herself laughing at the fact that he had trick those poor kits into thinking rabbit dung was berries. It was probably the only thing that cracked her up. ''Ah, a troublemaker you are?'' She tilted her head at him. Alunapaw, herself was quite the trouble maker, more so manipulating others to do things for her instead of getting into actual trouble. She played harmless pranks before, but nothing too extreme. ''I never thought about tricking kits into eating dung,'' She snorted, laughing. ''They're so cute, so I try to stay away from the kits! Though one time I did make a friend bump his head into a hard knocked tree--it was on accident though. I got in trouble because he received a concussion. My bad.'' A mischievous gleam glowed in her eyes as she stared at this apprentice in front of her. ''Stormpaw isn't a bad name! Have you ever thought about your warrior name?'' At this gathering, Alunapaw wanted to make friends. Even if they weren't from their own clan. The gathering was about that, right? ''Shadowclan, hm?'' She turned her head to look up at the leaders, noticing Halestar. The feline was quite large--and, it had been Alunapaw first gathering, so seeing the other leaders put her in awe for a moment. ''I thought I smelled wily and proud on you.'' She purred lightly, remembering a vivid conversation that her uncle had with another cat when it came to Shadowclan--something about them being proud or whatever it was. As he commented on her fur, Alunapaw looked down at her pelt. It was much cleaner since she went to the gathering, as she wanted to look presentable. Her fur was thick, taking on the pelt of her mother. Alunapaw then gave a small shrug. ''Perhaps my mother had been Riverclan.'' Alunapaw didn't know much about her mother, so she assumed this. ''Although I would never eat fish. It stinks!'' She giggled, shaking her head. This tom was...energetic, that was for sure, but Alunapaw felt that she could get along with him well. He was kind, and very hilarious. She found herself giggling at him upon his next words. She ruffled her pelt, ''You're not pestering me! You're far from it. I think I might like you.'' She purred, half-lidding her eyes for a moment. In the distance she could see her uncle, and wondered if he spot her. Surely, if he did he would come over and take her away from her new potential friend. Alunapaw didn't want that, so she tried to stay out of view. Alunapaw gave a gentle laugh towards the tom. He was...awkward in a sense, but overall she did like him. ''The quiet can get boring. At least you know how to hold a conversation...say, how about you and I cause a riot? Maybe get on a few of the warriors' nerves?'' She flicked her tail. That was the troubling thing that Alunapaw enjoyed doing. Her uncle wouldn't appreciate it, but even she needed a little fun every once in a while. And, who would be better to ask than her new partner in crime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Yeah.." he replied, the large cats did look powerful and majestic up there. "Er - I may sound mouse-brained, but what's going on with ThunderClan and WindClan? Us SkyClan cats aren't up-to-date with all the stuff happening in your Clans." He chuckled, turning to the she-cat. He smiled as she talked about Halestar, the leader of ShadowClan. He had a respect for her, she was a good leader. Then again, besides the Syndicate, all the leaders were respectable and kind. "Pebbleheart of SkyClan." Pebbleheart dipped his head, a grin on his face. If he wasn't being stupid, it seemed like she was trying to.. flirt with him? He shook the thought from his head, and looked back at the molly. "Nice to meet you, Chrysanthemumshade." He purred, his tail gently swaying. "And thank you." He replied to her compliments, his eyes glittering with warmth. As pretty as she might be, if she was flirting with him, he was too loyal to betray his Clan in any way. He gazed at the leaders, still clueless of the coldness in the air. Wasn't the Gathering a peaceful time?>
Chrysanthemumshade blinked. Evidently that was the wrong move for her to use. Inwardly, she punished herself. Stupid furball! But, at least the tom wasn't as scary looking as Wolfglare had been. Gosh, Wolfglare was such a hard target. All the feline wanted was a new friend. Apparently, the flirty type wasn't this tom's preference. What could be, then? Did a tom--individually-- have a different preference, or did it depend on clan? Chrysanthemumshade did not know this, so instead of seemingly flirting with him--which she wasn't trying to do. Chrysanthemumshade absolutely hate being flirted with. It was a complicated thing with her since her mother told her to use it upon every time. It dawned on the silver lining she cat that every tom was different. She was almost lost in her thoughts until she actually heard his voice. She flicked her ears, her fluffy pelt ruffled up for a moment before it settled down. Chrysanthemumshade had no idea whatever was going on within Windclan and Thunderclan. Shadowclan seemed to have enough problems with Riverclan. ''I have no idea, honestly.'' She mewed to him, glancing at him quickly before looking away. ''Perhaps you should ask a Windclan or Thunderclan cat about that?'' She giggled, and looked away awkwardly. ''But, I doubt anything would go down here. The gathering is for a moment of peace between the clans. The leaders should respect that or Starclan would put things into their own--and, we don't want that.'' She said, lifting her head up proudly, despite her small size. ''How is Skyclan, by the way? It must suck not to hear much news within the clans.'' She told him, softly. Perhaps after talking to him awhile, they would be friends. When the flirting technique didn't work, it was the friendly, teasing kind that work. The she cat managed to keep her voice full of humor, hoping that would please the tom. ''Ah, it's nice to meet you as well, Pebbleheart.'' Her green eyes flicked up to smile at him.

Last edited by Brilliance; July 20th, 2017 at 02:47 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Ivorypaw's eyes lit up, while Ebonypaw looked skeptical. "Ivorypaw maybe." He said simply, with a shrug. Ivorypaw frowned. "You could be a leader too!" She chirped to him, he nodded slightly, fixing his eyes on the leaders that were currently leading. Ebonystar, he had to admit, sounded cool. Ivorystar sounded more sweet, while Ebonypaw sounded more dark and mysterious. He imagined himself, sitting where Snowstar was, or Ivorypaw instead, and either of them as a deputy below the tree. He smiled softly, turning to Flintheart. "Do you want to be a leader?" He asked curiously.
“Anyone can be leader, no matter who they are or how they are.” Flintheart told the both of them, “History has shown that, so that proves my point.” The grey-furred warrior looked up at the sky, which was decorated with bright stars. It was a beautiful scene to gaze at and he wondered about things for a moment or two before his apprentice asked him a question. It caught him off-guard and it made him think as he gazed at the spot where Snowstar stood. Could he have been leader? Would he make it as a proud commander of Thunderclan, in charge of such responsibilities? He shook his head, looking down at the young apprentice. “If I was much younger, then I would probably try and be leader. The idea of it sounds nice, but these days, I don’t think I’d have the energy and motivation to do it.” He explained, “You two, on the other paw, have potential to become something great - you’re a good pair, a duo of siblings that can do anything. I’m sure you both will become great warriors..” He said, gesturing up to the leaders, “Or something even more in the future.”
Closed Thread